RMIT Architecture, in Melbourne, Australia, offers Architecture professional degree pathways through the Bachelor of Architectural Design degree (3 years) and the Master of Architecture (Professional) degree (2 years).
The teaching and research undertaken at RMIT Architecture is primarily project-based and design focused.
Postgraduate research supervision is offered through the Master of Architecture Research and the Phd in Architecture degrees, with candidates undertaking research by thesis and research by project.
The RMIT Architecture discipline is characterised by:
* teaching and research through design
* project-based investigation
* a qualitative and speculative focus
* an engagement with innovative emerging design technologies and practices
* contributions to community development through applied projects
* being locally situated, regionally engaged and internationally networked