SEE THIS PROPERTY ON PAGE 4
VOL 37, ISSUE 2
REAL ESTATE MAGAZINE
417-699-0108 - Cell • 417-699-0071 - Office • TammyRodman82@gmail.com • LaurelMcelvain@gmail.com TammyRodman.com 19 Years Experience LuxuryCertifiedHome Nightly Rental Specialists Saddlebrooke Experts! Covering Stone, Taney & Christian Counties Experienced Negotiators Laurel McElvain Buyer SpecialistLicensed Realtor Tiffany Forester Licensed Assistant Tammy Rodman Listing SpecialistBroker/Owner February 2023 2 Parade of Homes (417)699-0071
REAL ESTATE MAGAZINE paradeofhomesbranson.com Produced By ..... Real Estate Publishing LLC Publisher ........................... Johnny Sacoulas Editor ......................................... Kim Cooper Layout/Pre-Press .....................Brian O’Neill Graphic Designer ................... Gabriel Jones Distribution ............................... Rick Rueter Parade of Homes Real Estate Magazine 8953 State Hwy 76, Branson West, MO 65737 (417) 334-6671 firstname.lastname@example.org www.parade-homes.com Neither Publisher nor
misrepresentation or typographical errors, or page placement
contained. No part of this magazine may be reproduced or republished without written consent of the Publisher. BERKSTRESSER FAMILY REALTY ....................................... 13-14 BILL BLITCH - KELLER WILLIAMS ......................................... 28 BRANSON GLOBE ................................................................ 42 BRANSON HOME SHOW ...................................................... 29 BRAZEALE LAW FIRM ............................................... 16, 17, 37 BUILT RIGHT .................................................................. 32-33 CHASE BANK .......................................................................27 CLEAR HOME INSPECTIONS .................................................. 9 CUSTOM DECKS & RAILINGS.................................................. 9 FAST CHAT WITH JUDY BERKSTRESSER ................................ 16 FOGGY RIVER REALTY LLC ...............................................10-11 FROM THE PUBLISHER ......................................................... 8 HEROS TASTES AND TAPS .................................................... 12 HOUSE KEY REALTY ............................................................. 36 HYDRORX ........................................................................... 38 KELLERW ILLIAMS - CAROLYN BOSS .................................... 35 LETTER FROM THE PUBLISHER .............................................. 8 LINDA TROTTER - REMAX LAKESIDE ..................................... 17 LOG CABIN FOR SALE ...........................................................27 PARADE OF HOMES MAGAZINE - LOCATIONS! .......... 39-41 PERFECTSIGNS.COM ............................................................37 R & L ENVIROCARE .............................................................. 17 RDU EXCAVATING LLC ......................................................... 24 RODMAN REALTY AND INVESTMENTS LLC ....................... 1, 30 RUSTIC TIMBERS ................................................................. 25 STEP ABOVE REAL ESTATE ............................................... 18-21 STONEWALL MOTOR INN - FOR SALE ................................... 24 TABLE ROCKS BEST REALTORS ............................. BACK COVER TABLE ROCK SUNSET PROPERTIES ................................. 26, 43 TIMBER VALLEY RUSTIC FURNITURE............................... 22-23 TRI-LAKES HUMANE SOCIETY .............................................. 17 VILLAGE AT INDIAN POINT................................................... 15 WEICHERT REALTORS .......................................................... 31 WHITETAIL PROPERTIES ........................................ COVER, 4-7 February 2023 3 Parade of Homes
373 acres - $745,000
Fairview Farm is that farm where your imagination, combined with nature’s beauty, can lead to a dream property. 75-80 acres of pasture to run some cows, goats or horses, with more acres that lay nicely and could be opened for pasture. A nice stand of white oak mixed with red oaks, hickory, walnut, cedar, dogwood and redbud. Four ponds dot the landscape as well as a beautiful live spring. The spring feeds Cane Creek adjoining the southwest corner. A cool cave rests in the hillside just below the old homestead where you’ll find a pipe emerging from the spring taking your thoughts back to the days of prohibition. Several old whiskey barrel rings lying nearby confirm the suspicion. Electricity has been brought into the old farmstead and a well has been drilled.
50 acres - $200,000
Excellent LOCATION for an assortment of opportunities. Whether you’re looking for a nice hunting tract with convenient access to many outdoor adventures or a rental business opportunity, this wooded tract deserves a look. Located just minutes from worldclass trout fishing or floating at Bennett Springs State Park, the potential for outdoor fun is limitless. Easy rolling terrain offers multiple secluded building sites for your home or rental cabins. The Niangua River is also well known for its incredible smallmouth bass fishing.
39 acres - $????
Welcome to Ridge Top Ranch, with panoramic views, beautiful ponds, productive pasture ground, great fencing, and a beautiful home and barn. Only 5 minutes from Marshfield and 20 minutes to Springfield. Private driveway The pastures have quality fencing and cross fencing, as well as three nice ponds for livestock water sources and fishing. The land lays large with nice terrain for hunting different strategies. In the 3 bed, 2.5 bath home, you will see incredible views from every window. Ridge Top Ranch has a lot of amazing attributes and would be a great property for a family and a nice farm.
290 acres - $1,295,000
Arrowhead Cattle Ranch is a highly productive property in an excellent location for raising cattle. Well-fenced, with 5 strand barbed wire along the boundary and cross fencing throughout the property. Additionally, a cattle working facility makes for easy handling of your cattle. 8 auto watering systems, 1 large lake and 8 ponds. A beautiful 4-bedroom home and massive garage is located on the ranch. Excellent opportunities for the outdoorsmen. Multiple outbuildings offer equipment storage, and a road through the parcel provides easy access.
318 acres - $1,250,000
The Rainey Family Farm has been owned by the same family since 1930. At one time, the farm boasted a large-scale turkey farm and cattle operation. The land has a lot of history. The property has a nice residence that can be your home in a nice quiet cattle farm area. The house is 2800 Sq ft. with four beds, three baths, a two-car attached garage and a few multi-use barns nearby. There are, in total, 123 open acres. It also has multiple large ponds and three wet weather creeks!
400 acres - $1,240,000
Productive grass farm with Ozark Mountain views and live water - Very nice combination farm offering the complete outdoor lifestyle. Living here allows for great grass and excellent hunting. Several ponds are stocked with lunker bass, crappie or catfish. Bull Shoals Lake is 20 minutes away. The hills surrounding this lifestyle yield great grass for the livestock of your choice. The ranch-style home has a beautiful setting amongst large oaks overlooking the rolling pastures. Approximately 1,600 square feet of living space with three beds and two baths, open kitchen, dining, and living room. The dream of land ownership is alive and well in MO.
147 acres - $1,150,000
Welcome to Pine Grove Farm. This is a ready-to-go recreational or cattle property in a fantastic area for big deer and turkeys. The seller has managed the land for optimal hunting and cattle production. The owner has established native warm-season and cool-season hay and pasture ground, with six automatic waterers and frost-free hydrants in different grazing paddocks. There’s plenty of room to store your toys and equipment. The large hay barn has a corral system for working and holding livestock. The three bed, two bath home is nestled in the heart of the farm with large oaks for shade and a large deck to enjoy the farm’s panoramic views.
50 acres - $350,000
Here is a great opportunity to own land near the shorelines of Table Rock Lake and the community of Reeds Spring. Beautiful open fields in the front and nice hardwoods covering the unique topography of the land for great hunting and recreational fun. The property has a perimeter fence in good condition for owning a herd of livestock. A gated entrance can serve as a driveway to your future home. Choose from multiple building spots with nice views and seclusion. Additionally, Peach Orchard Creek runs through the NW corner of the tract for seasonal live water. The property also boasts over a quarter mile of state HWY 76 road frontage.
Parade of Homes
“ www . whitetailproperties . com U niq U e h U nting & F arming o pport U nities Agent, Land Specialist (417) 766-5595
let Brian sell YoUr propertY! l let Brian sell YoUr propertY!
Brian Utecht Brian Utecht
PENDING! February 2023
74 acres - $355,200
Productive tillable bottom ground tract with the Osage Fork of the Gasconade River running through it. There’s also a building site with state highway access, electricity and a water well on site. Amazing wildlife opportunities with great deer numbers and a healthy turkey population. The flowing river has lots of character and attracts waterfowl when the area ponds freeze over. Game fish is abundant. You can access the river from the land or across the highway at the Rader Conservation area.
640 acres - $2,115,000
Clover Mountain Farm offers the owner many ways to live the outdoor lifestyle. Live water is abundant with multiple year-round ponds stocked with bass and crappie and a spring-fed creek. The property is supporting 80 pairs nicely and producing 250+ round bales annually. This scenic farm is headquartered at the ranch style, 3 bed, 2 bath, home overlooking several meadows. Multiple outbuildings for hay and machine storage. Deer and turkeys are abundant. Basically, this farm checks a lot of boxes.
35 acres - $168,000
Mayberry Farm is a productive farm with great access and water. For the crop production/pasture and hay guys, there is plenty of fertility on this farm. Most of the property is level and just a big buck factory with pinch points and stand locations ready to go. The property is planted in 25 acres of beans and corn. Call today for your private showing!
80 acres - $499,900
This potential estate acreage provides everything any future land owner in Southwest Missouri wants: cattle grazing and hay production fields, timber with small openings for optimized hunting opportunities, water features, beautiful building spots, and an amazing location for amenities. Gated entrance, high prairie land, beautiful pond, natural water source, nice barn, & three creeks. This land has a lot to offer and is even more desirable because of its location. You can leave this property on all blacktop roads.
216.5 acres - $619,000
Large timber tract with Niangua River frontage at Bennett Springs State Park. Large ridges and the slow-moving river make this property special. Sneak away to hunt your favorite stand or kayak the river. This is that kind of place. Incredible whitetail hunting and turkey hunting. Big buck producing area. Contact Land Specialist Brian W. Utecht with specific hunting questions. Close to town for everything a person could need. Call today for your very own private showing. Remember, buy land; they’re not making it anymore.
92 acres - $1,150.000
TRUE Location, Location, Location! Rare opportunity for a large land tract within a few miles of Willard and Springfield. Lots of road frontage, live water creek, springs, timber, whitetail hunting and outstanding building sites with a gentle roll to it. For decades, one family has enjoyed the farm life and this convenient location, but it’s time for them to move on. Investors, developers, hunters, ranchers and family residents will all find this property attractive.
90 acres - $249,900
Secluded, off-the-grid living with a live spring water source. Amish built home surrounded by the essentials for raising the needed livestock to live off the land. An excellent garden spot has been established. One pond. Good wildlife population for more protein options. These sellers have homesteaded here successfully; you can too.
1,025 acres - $2,900,000
Stone Mountain Ranch is nestled among some of the most breathtaking scenery in Missouri and offers hunting, development possibilities and valuable water rights. The ranch is comprised of much diversity with glades, savannas, mountains, pasture land, springs, wooded creek bottoms and forested areas with nice timber. The location is just off Hwy 76 and Hwy 13 in Branson and next to Table Rock Lake. This property is loaded with wild game including deer, turkeys and fishing in the ponds and creek.
Parade of Homes
“ www . whitetailproperties . com U niq U e h U nting & F arming o pport U nities Agent, Land Specialist (417) 766-5595 Brian Utecht
let Brian sell YoUr propertY! l let Brian sell YoUr propertY!
1,700 acres - $5,100,000
The Quail Run Ranch is a premier large cattle operation and hunting property. From the magnificent ridge top views overlooking the famed Bull Shoals Lake area to the hayfields, mature timber and ponds, the ranch reflects the cattleman’s vision and the American dream of large land ownership. This productive cattle ranch is located just off State Highway W with over 3 miles of road frontage. Live water on the property with spring-fed creeks, ponds and four water wells. Great working pens, rotational grazing and the fencing is strong. The wildlife gathers on this farm in great numbers, so the freezer can stay full also. Remember, buy land; they’re not making it anymore. Call us today.
“ www . whitetailproperties . com PREMIER LARGE CATTLE OPERATION AND HUNTING PROPERTY Agent, Land Specialist (417) 766-5595 Brian Utecht Brian Utecht let Brian sell YoUr propertY! l let Brian sell YoUr propertY!
OVERLOOKING BULL SHOALS LAKE / 3 PONDS
METAL, SHOP, BARN, GARAGE
1200AC. PASTURE / 500 AC. MATURE TIMBER February 2023 6 Parade of Homes
2BD / 1BA CABIN
From the Publisher
Interest rates should be no deterrent to buying your next home
Ipurchased my first home in 1980 when I was only 20 years old when Jimmy Carter was president. Even with my good credit and secure job, I still closed on the house at the prevailing 18.6% interest rate! My family was in the swimming pool business in Boca Raton, Florida and we did reasonably well because most of our clients were unaffected by the historically high mortgage rates.
Before you wonder why anybody in their right mind would enter into such a ridiculous usuary agreement, you need to know about ARM mortgages. An adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM) is a mortgage that does not have a fixed interest rate. The rate changes during the life of the loan based on movements in an index rate, such as the rate for Treasury securities or the Cost of Funds Index. ARMs usually offer a lower initial interest rate than fixed-rate loans. In my case, the fixed rate would have exceeded 20%. So, I did better. However, all indicators would be that the interest rates could only come down with the prospects of Ronald Reagan placing his hand on the Bible and taking the oath to do what was best for the nation. And of course, during his tenure, my ARM rate gradually was reduced over the years.
I have included an aerial view from Google Earth of the swimming pool to give you an idea of where my mind and thoughts were. I saw the pool in a Richie
Coming in March issue!
Rich comic book as a kid and boldly declared that when I was “rich and famous” I too, would have a dollar sign swimming pool in my backyard. Well, as life would have it, I was neither rich nor famous but as aforementioned, my family owned a swimming pool construction company.
Now, here is the punchline….
I paid $68,000 for the home in 1980 and the only real improvements outside of landscaping were the pool and a back porch screen enclosure. Eight years later I re-financed the property for an 8% mortgage rate with the same bank. I sold the same property in 1995, some 15 years later, for $155,00. So, if you buy the right property at the right price, the valuation will overshadow your interest rate in time. Had I waited for more favorable interest rates I would not have had such good fortune. There are very qualified Real Estate agents within this publication that can assist you in this endeavor. And remember, if you need an expert in Real Estate law, you can always call Diana Brazeale. Her information is on page 37.
Be bold, be brave, and be blessed!
– Johnny Sacoulas,
The all-new Home Services Directory!
Categories: Roofers, Landscapers, home re-modelers, flooring, windows & doors, Painters, Bath & kitchen re-modelers/ wall coverings & blinds, electricians, plumbers, moving companies, handyman services, and more!!
Do you have a home service professional that you would like to recommend?
Call Johnny at 417-527-6288 or email your suggestion to email@example.com
February 2023 8 Parade of Homes
CLEAR INSPECTIONS, LLC Home Septic Radon Water Termite Certified & Insured Credit Cards Accepted ASHI Certified 417-294-7656 www.ClearInspect.com ClearInspectionsMO@gmail.com Great Rates Fast Reports CUSTOM DECKS & RAILS, LLC. 417-294-7686 • firstname.lastname@example.org • customdecksandrailsllc.com “Property Inspections are some of the most important choices you will make in your real estate transaction. Your inspection results matter!” “ “Applying our extensive knowledge of construction and experience to your detailed inspections. We promptly deliver to you Clear and Concise reports. Our job is not complete until all your questions are answered, and your understanding of the property condition is Clear.” Robert “Bo” Pankovits Quality Inspections by the Experienced Builders • Interior / Exterior • Decking Rails • Custom Handrails • Custom Stair Rails •Safety Rails •Cable Rails • Steel • Stainless Steel • Wood • Composite Decking Boards Chaz Pankovits February 2023 9 Parade of Homes
LUXURY LIVING AT ITS FINEST!
BEAUTIFUL, CUSTOM BUILT HOME
Sitting high on a private 24-acre peninsula (12 deeded acres) with a private 4 slip boat dock included. This nearly 11,000 sq ft oneof-a-kind home has breath-taking water views from almost every room of the house, a gourmet kitchen, a dual wood/gas burning fireplace, a large indoor pool, a full bar in the downstairs game room, and a designer gym/workout space. This home was built for entertaining! $5,450,000 #60202134
LAKE FRONT AT ITS FINEST!
CHECKS ALL BOXES FOR LAKE LIFE! This one has it all! Rustic appeal, vaulted ceilings, massive beams, hardwood flooring, 2 cozy fireplaces, amazing kitchen with high-end appliances, oversized bar for gatherings, a bunkroom with a private entrance for your guests, great outdoor decks and porches, an elevator that goes to all 3 levels and don’t forget the private dock!
TABLE ROCK LAKE GETAWAY!
THIS IS IT! Updated to perfection! , 6-bed, 4-bath home sits on 3.5 acres. Main level with an open floor plan, large living area , hardwood flooring, a chef’s dream kitchen with custom cabinetry, granite countertops, high-end appliances, 2 great sized rooms, tile shower w/ stylish vanity. Master suite with walk-in shower, and French doors that lead to your lake view covered porch! Downstairs is room for entertaining, a second oversized master, full en suite, large bedroom and smaller bunkroom, Jack and Jill bath in between. $695,000 #60229457
COTTAGES AT GRAND CRU!
NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION!! The Cottages at Grand Cru Estates! Big lake views yet tucked away in the trees. This new construction features beautiful hand-hewn beams, fireplace, 3-bed including master suite and covered deck. Community pool just a short golf cart ride away, 3rd party 10x28 and 12x30 slips available for additional $. $425,000 #60200512
CONDO AT THE FAIRWAYS!
BEAUTIFUL 2-BED, 2-BATH WALK-IN CONDO at The Fairways in Stonebridge! Nightly rental approved with views of the pretty Ozark hills. Stonebridge Village, a premier gated community is loaded with amenities! Excellent location, close to Silver Dollar City! $259,900 #60231161
BIG LAKE VIEWS!
BOAT SLIP AVAILABLE, TOO! This custom built 5-bed, 4-bath lake home is situated perfectly in the cove but has great main channel views. Walk in to a massive wall of windows showcasing the pristine waters of Table Rock Lake, enjoy the open floor plan, cozy great room with stone fireplace & vaulted beamed ceilings, eat-in kitchen with stainless appliances, lower family room, large deck for entertaining and more! A 10 x 24 slip with lift available for additional $ only a golf cart ride away! $535,000 #60231293
BUILT FOR THE LAKE VIEWS!
GORGEOUS LAKE VIEWS! Great spot on 1.2 acres! Boat slip available! This 5-bedroom, 3-bath spacious home has been meticulously maintained and features 2 living areas, great room with fireplace, eat-in kitchen, dining room, rec room, cozy family room, office, tons of storage, extensive composite decking, storage shed, dog run and more! There’s a 12x30 slip available a short drive away! It’s time to start living the lake life! $459,900 #60224182
FOR A TABLE ROCK LAKE GETAWAY?
2023 10 Parade of Homes
AVAILABLE! WINTER LAKE VIEWS! HUGE SHOP! This spacious split level home is perfect for the growing family or the lower level can act as an independent apartment or mother-in-law’s quarters with its own full kitchen, living area, 2 bedrooms, full bathroom and independent heat source. The spacious main level gives the chef all the kitchen counter space you need, pantry and open floor plan to the dining and living area. A two-sided fireplace makes this space warm and inviting. Upstairs you’ll find the oversized master with ensuite, and another full bath with two bedroom or office options. Do you need more storage space? Take a look at the massive oversized garage. Behind the home you will find a huge 30 x 40 heated and cooled shop. Your boat slip is just a short golf cart ride away. There’s a storage shed too! This is the perfect location, close to Hwy 65 & Top of the Rock. $519,900 #60231028
CLOSE TO TANEYCOMO! This adorable, well kept home is all on one level. It features a very open concept split floor plan with the master bedroom on one side and guest bedrooms on the opposite side. Great kitchen with tons of counter space and cabinetry. Stainless steel appliances include the refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, and induction cooktop. Oversized master with walk-in closet, soaker tub and step-in shower. Two great bedrooms on the opposite side of the home with a full bath for your guests. Living room is large and open to the dining area and kitchen, then escape to the sunroom to watch all of the wildlife from the massive windows! This property borders a wet weather creek and is minutes away from a boat launch into Taneycomo. This house gives the ultimate feel of privacy with the convenience of all that Hollister has to offer. You are 5 minutes to Menards, Lowes, Harter House and all other shopping. This won’t last long! $395,000 #60230568
EAST SIDE OF BRANSON!
HWY. 76 FRONTAGE! 6,000 sqft. Metal building with multiple bay doors, office, lobby area, 2 restrooms, plenty of parking and the opportunity to buy turnkey or turn it into your own business. Hwy frontage that is highly visible and easy for your customers to find. Now is the time start your new business opportunity! $399,000 #60200015
HIGH TRAFFIC BUSINESS LOCATION!
Perfectly situated near a high traffic area! Over 5000+ sqft of office, warehouse and apartment space! Currently operating as a church, there are endless business opportunities with this building. Two separate apartments, one a 2-bedroom, 1 full bath and the other a 1-bedroom, 1 full bath, 3 office spaces and 864 sq. ft. of warehouse space! This building is ready to go for your business venture! $495,000 #60226940
OWN A PIECE OF THE OZARKS! LAND FOR SALE
Completely surrounded by national forest! Paved road to property and electric. 3/4 mile of lake frontage, wet weather creek, beautiful bluffs, breathtaking lake views, 1/3 mile of paved hwy. frontage, remote, secluded and all timber. Five minutes to boat launch. This is the ultimate package! $1,290,000 #60183828
• 20 TANEYCOMO LAKEFRONT ACRES! READY FOR YOU TO BUILD! ......................................................................... $ 299,900 #60216175
• LAKEFRONT LOT IN POPULAR LAKE COMMUNITY! THIS IS THE PERFECT SPOT TO BUILD YOUR DREAM HOME!.... $ 59,900 #60232507
• AMAZING LOCATION WITH LOTS OF POTENTIAL/ MIN. FROM 76 STRIP AND GOLF/ TEAR DOWNS ....................... $ 399,000 #60226043
• RESIDENTIAL LOT IN LUXURY TABLE ROCK LAKE SUBDIVISION, PINNACLE SHORES! $ 99,900 #60224852
• 13 ACRES WITH 335 FT OF HWY 165 FRONTAGE! GREAT LOCATION NEXT TO POINTE ROYALE. CITY WATER AND SEWER! .. $1,400,000 #60221961
• 57 ACRES! PRIME LOCATION WITH HWY 65 FRONTAGE! BIG MOUNTAIN VIEWS! .................................................... $ 995,000 #60220425
• 45-ACRE LAKEFRONT MOUNTAINTOP WITH 360° VIEWS! THIS IS THE IDEAL SPOT FOR YOUR DREAM HOME! ..... $1,695,000 #60219390
• 30-ACRE PARCEL WITH TABLE ROCK LAKE VIEWS! CITY SEWER/WATER. PAVED HWY 265 FRONTAGE! ................ $ 745,000 #60218755
• 40-ACRE PARCEL WITH GREAT HWY. V AND 160 FRONTAGE AND VISIBILITY! ...................................................... $ 398,500 #60218817
• 4+ COMMERCIAL ACRES ON BUSINESS 65! EXTREMELY BUSY HIGHWAY FRONTAGE! ........................................... $ 119,900 #60217944
• 3.59 COMMERCIAL ACRES ON SHEPHERD OF THE HILLS EXPRESSWAY ................................................................ $ 399,000 #60217775
• BUILD YOUR DREAM HOME! THIS LOT SITS HIGH SO ENJOY PANORAMIC LAKE VIEWS ................................................ $ 79,900 #60158236
• ALMOST 10 ACRES IN BRANSON AT PRIME INTERSECTION OF ROARK VALLEY AND EPPS ROAD ............................ $ 245,000 #60056949
PRIVATE SETTING & SECLUSION! $395,000
CLOSE TO TABLE ROCK LAKE!
277 ACRE LAKEFRONT PENINSULA!
277 AC LAKEFRONT PENINSULA!
2023 11 Parade of Homes
NEW AMERICAN CUISINE 3225 W Hwy 76, Branson H Next to Titanic H 417.334.2766 heroesbranson.com New American Cuisine with up to 24 brews on tap! In an atmosphere designed to highlight and honor our HEROES from every walk of life! breakfast, lunch & dinner Family Restaurant February 2023 12 Parade of Homes
Allen Berkstresser 417-294-1162
16282-MO Hwy. 13, Suite F, Branson West, MO 65737 • bfamilyrealty.com
Judy Berkstresser 417-294-1142
FORMERLY LEONA’S RESTAURANT.
14981 MO-13 BUS
• Commercial Property!
• Has the ability for a Restaurant (seating for 100),
• Paved parking for 20-30 cars.
• Concrete slab building with large insulated windows
• Outside covered seating around the front and south side.
• Large open dining room with extra dining space available or display room retail.
• Bar with space for seating.
• Newer white roof
• Kitchen hood system Newer 1000-1200 gallon grease trap/filter
• Fire suppressant system
• Has 3 Phase power.
• Commercial water well and sewer
• Back access and storage with 2 garage doors.
• Two large lighted signs on the building and one lighted sign near the highway entrance.
STAND-ALONE COMMERCIAL BUILDING, 110 KIMBERLING CITY CENTER
• 3 baths, 3,600 SQ.Ft.
• Stand-alone commercial building
• Road access on all four sides of the building.
• Front and back doors on all three sections
• Large glass front windows. Call today for a tour. MLS #60226253
4 BED, 3 BATH, 2,450 SQ.FT. 104 TURKEY TREE RD GALENA:
• Paved road access,
• New construction is nearly complete
• Two stories, four bedrooms, three baths.
• Steep pitch roof line, composite decks
• Paved circle drive,
• Open floor plan with the living, dining, kitchen.
• Two large open suites, featuring walk-in closets and full baths.
• Granite cabinet tops,
• Quartz window sills, crown molding,
• upgraded appliances
• 20min from Branson West
We invite you to view the photos, virtual staging, take the virtual tour, and come to 104 Turkey Tree Road for a tour. #60221841
110 KIMBERLING CITY CTR LANE:
• 1 BATH
• 3,900 SQ.FT.
• Being leased by Common Cents Thrift Shop. MLS #60217002
FORMER OLD SHEPHERD’S CAMPGROUND, 23 ACRES OFF MO-376 HWY.
•23 acres borders Branson city limits
•Large metal storage building,
•Water and sewer
EXCELLENT COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES LOCATED IN KIMBERLING CITY
• Table Rock Lake with views of the Kimberling City Bridge,
• MLS listings (child) 60189942, 60189943, 60192322 that can be sold together or separately.
• Current Kimberling City zoning C2
• Lake views
• Lakefront MLS #60197463
Parade of Homes
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY HAS 85 ACRES IN A PRIME LOCATION
• East State Hwy. 76, 1-1/2 from Silver Dollar City,
• New traffic light installed at west end of property.
• Former Arvest Bank building (5,160 sqft)
• 85 acres total on either side of State Hwy. 76
• 4,347 feet of highway frontage. 19,846 cars pass by daily
• Seller will survey, divide and excavate for the buyer.
• Branson West City utilities available.
• Branson West has constructed a water tower on property.
GREAT AREA FOR COMMERCIAL OPPORTUNITIES.
• Located on Hwy. 76 adjacent to Silver Dollar City theme park.
• Branson West water and sewer will be available.
• Lots of commercial and development opportunities
• Location is three miles from Branson
• On the market for the first time in over one hundred years.
COMMERCIAL INVESTMENT 6+ ACRES
ADJACENT TO THE KIMBERLING CITY CENTER
• Near Kimberling City Methodist Church, Port Holiday Condominiums, Rapid Roberts, and Big Buoy's Restaurant
• 790 feet of lakefront
• Kimberling City C2 zoning.
• City utilities are available. Vacant theater and house will be removed
8 LAKE VIEW A-FRAME APARTMENTS UNITS
• Located behind the Kimberling City Center in Kimberling City.
• All presently rented (financials upon request) and has been for years.
• The land around the apartments (3.84 acres) is zoned C2.
• Can be used for nightly rentals and commercial properties.
• It is also listed with a parent listing.
• The property has a lake view and is ready for development.
• Metal building with brown metal roof will be removed and not sold with property.
Parade of Homes
16282-MO Hwy. 13, Suite F, Branson West, MO 65737 • bfamilyrealty.com Allen Berkstresser 417-294-1162 email@example.com Judy Berkstresser 417-294-1142 firstname.lastname@example.org
February 2023 15 Parade of Homes
Q: Were you born in the Ozarks region?
A: Judy (farmer’s daughter) is a Stone County native and Allen (preacher’s son) relocated here 56 years ago from Wichita, KS.
Q: What is your favorite pastime?
A: Spending time with our family and traveling, especially day and weekend trips.
Q: If you were not a real estate agent what would you be doing for a living if finance was not an issue?
A: Being involved in world wide gospel missions and humanitarian causes.
55 Years Ago
Q: What is one thing people would be surprised to know you are good at?
A: We are good at staying married for almost fifty-five years. We are good at and faithful to conservative politics. We were good at farming (both dairy and beef) , especially fond of Holstein cows and the smell of fresh mown hay.
Considering Seller Financing? Ask These Eight Questions First.
By Diana Brazeale
In most real estate transactions, the buyer pays the seller cash or obtains a loan to pay the seller in full at closing. Sometimes this is not feasible because of problems with the title or physical condition of the property, or because the buyer cannot qualify for a loan. In this situation, the parties may consider seller financing. Seller financing may take the form of a contract for deed, a rent-to-own contract, a lease with an option to buy, or a mortgage transaction. Whatever the form of the transaction, buyers and sellers both need a well-drafted contract and a clear understanding and agreement as to its terms.
Before any money or documents change hands, the parties need to ask and answer some important questions.
WITH: JUDY BERKSTRESSER of BF REALITY (BERKSTRESSER FAMILY REALTY)
Q: What is one thing you wish you knew 10 years ago that you know now?
A: We wish we had known to buy every available Table Rock Lake front property and every good candidate for a flipper house and established a construction company to flip everyone of them.
Q: What is your favorite restaurant in the Ozarks?
A: While we enjoy the local restaurants often, Judy’s At Home Diner is our favorite place.
Q: What is your dream car that you possibly cannot afford you would buy if you could?
A: A 45 ft luxury motor home, Newmar King Aire towing a Land Rover Range Rover P530SE garaged here in the Ozarks. beach house.
1. Who owns the property? This may seem like a dumb question, but it’s not. Ownership of real estate is not always clear, and properties with unclear ownership or title problems are often offered for sale under seller financing arrangements.
2. What is the state of the title to the property? If the seller is promising to convey clear title to the property at the end of the contract, he needs to be able to do it. It is essential to research the property at the recorder’s office or to have a title company
February 2023 16 Parade of Homes
Tel.: 417-334-7494 Fax: 417-334-7405 Email: email@example.com 201 Buccaneer Blvd, Suite B Branson, MO 65616
on Page: 17
Continued from Page: 16
to conduct a title search.
3. Is there an existing loan on the property? If so, the contract needs to provide for the loan to be paid off during the life of the contract, and the buyer needs assurance that the regular payments on the loan are being made on time.
4. Do the parties to the contract have good credit and sufficient income to fulfill its terms? The seller needs to know that the buyer is able and likely to make the contract payments. The buyer needs to know that the seller can service any existing debt on the property and that the seller’s other debts are paid so that they do not result in a judgment lien attaching to the property.
5. Are there any tax issues with the property? The parties need to decide who will pay the real estate taxes during the life of the contract, and need to make sure neither party’s income or other tax debts become a lien on the property.
6. Will the property be insured? Insurance
CUSTOM DECKS & RAILS
Interior • Exterior Chaz Pankovits 417-294-7680
• Stairwells • Handrails February 2023 17 Parade of Homes
Linda Trotter Cell: 785-766-7116 firstname.lastname@example.org Office: (417) 858-6126 Call 785-766-7116 for a private showing! AtHomeOnTableRockLake.com
Totally remodeled brick home in heavily sought after neighborhood. New flooring, granite countertops, light and plumbing fixtures and fresh
paint. Covered patio on 2 lots. One-year home warranty being provided.
Cedar Dr, Cassville 3 Beds 3 Baths 2,601 sq. ft. MLS# 60234161 $399,900
New Construction Specialist Katrina Creedon
417-294-7393 | OFFICE: 417-699-1157 | KATRINA@STEPABOVEREALTY.COM
New Construction Available For You Now
EARLY SPRING COMPLETION!!
29 SUNLIGHT DR | BRANSON WEST | MLS #11071977 | $219,900 | 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2-car garage, 1,600 sq.ft. STARTING SOON!!
EARLY SPRING COMPLETION!!
February 2023 18
Parade of Homes
413 WALNUT STREET | HOLLISTER | MLS #60229795 | $224,900 | 4 bedrooms, 2-1/2 baths, 1,440 sq.ft.
130 BALD CYPRESS COURT | HOLLISTER | MLS #60229085 | $259,900 | 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2-car garage, 1,515 sq. ft. SPRING 2023 COMPLETION!
135 BALD CYPRESS COURT | HOLLISTER | MLS #60228862 | $259,900 | 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2-car garage, 1,515 sq.ft. APRIL 2023 COMPLETION!
114 BALD CYPRESS COURT | HOLLISTER | MLS #60228847 | $299,900 | 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2-car garage, 2,675 sq.ft. finished basement. SPRING 2023 COMPLETION!
401 WALNUT STREET | HOLLISTER | MLS# 60229797 | $224,900 | 4 bedrooms, 2-1/2 baths, 1,440 sq.ft.
161 CHRISTIAN WAY | BRANSON | MLS #11075045 | $229,900 | 3 bedrooms, 2-1/2 baths, 2-car garage, 1,587 sq.ft., finished basement.
171 CODY COURT | BRANSON | MLS #60223071 | $299,900 | 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, Branson Schools, cul-de-sac lot, unfinished basement, 1,546 sq.ft.
200 APOSTLE DR | REEDS SPRING | MLS #60229087 | $319,900 | 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2-car garage, 1,327 sq.ft., unfinished basement.
MASTER BED 14'-0'' x 13'-9'' GREAT ROOM 12'-4'' x 19'-1'' DINING 9'-0'' x 9'-7'' KITCHEN 9'-0'' x 9'-6'' BEDROOM 2 10'-6'' x 9'-1'' BEDROOM 3 10'-6'' x 9'-1'' FAMILY ROOM 14'-0'' x 14'-4'' ACCESS 60"X32"TUB/SHWR. REF. DW RANGE 3050 TW 3050 TW 3050 TW 3050 36'' 2'-6" 2'-4" 2'-4" 2'-4" BENCH BATH 3030 FURNACE WH 3050 TW 3050 36'' TUB/SHWR. BATH 3050 2'-6" 5'-0" BIFOLD 5'-0" BIFOLD 2'-4" 5'-0" BIFOLD 2'-6" 2'-8" 3'-0" BEAM 3'-0" 3'-0" 16' O.D. UP DN 3050 GARAGE 20' X 20' FINISHED AREA: 1,600 SF FIRST FLOOR: 800 SF BASEMENT: 800 SF GILMORE GARAGE REV. 4/1/2021 29 SUNLIGHT DRIVE FIRST FLOOR BASEMENT 60' 20' 20' 60'
000 LOT 34 APOSTLE DR | REEDS SPRING | MLS #60229078 | $279,900 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2-car garage, split level. PRE - CONSTRUCTION LISTING!
000 APOSTLE DR | REEDS SPRING | MLS #60220401 | $62,000 | 9 lots, Clear Cove Landing
110 TIMBERLINE DR | FORSYTH | MLS#60229080 | $379,900 | 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2-car garage, unfinished basement, 1,354 sq.ft. LOADED WITH UPGRADES!
28 BRIGHT DR | BRANSON WEST | MLS #11071951 | $199,900 | 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,600 sq.ft., finished basement.
213 N. CATAMOUNT BLVD. | BRANSON WEST | MLS #60229088 | $289,900 | 3
READY TO MOVE IN!
161 CODY COURT | BRANSON | MLS #60223590 | $299,900 | This Maplewood 2 floor plan offers: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, master with walk-in closet, great room, kitchen w/ breakfast bar, covered front porch, deck, 2-car garage and unfinished basement!! This home is close to restaurants, shopping, schools and the Branson Landing!! Located in The Woodlands At Cross Creek on a beautiful cul-de-sac, this home is sure to please!
READY TO MOVE IN!
READY TO MOVE IN!
2-car garage, 2,753 sq.ft., fin
KATELYNN KING | 417-251-3968
ELESHIA ALLISON | 417-699-9119
bedrooms, 2 baths,
garage, unfinished basement,
sq.ft. STARTING SOON!!
187 N. CATAMOUNT BLVD. | BRANSON WEST | MLS #60223349 | $349,900 | 5 bedrooms, 3 baths,
919 JENKINS RD., LOT #15 | FORSYTH | MLS #60226745 | $259,900 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2-car garage, 1,503 sq.ft. FALL COMPLETION!
318 N. DOGWOOD PLACE | BRANSON WEST | MLS #60223046 | $299,900 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2-car garage, 1,546 sq.ft. COMPLETE NOW!
190 DARLA DRIVE | BRANSON | MLS# 60231781 | $149,900 | 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,248 sq.ft. Newly updated flooring, excellent location !
UNDER CONTRACT February
101 STATE DRIVE, HOLLISTER, MISSOURI • Professional office spaces up to 2,000 sq.ft.! • Walk-in entrances on both levels • 2-story atrium entrance • Solar powered, energy efficient • Conveniently located in Hollister, near the Industrial Park, OTC, Menards, Lowe’s & more • 60+ parking spaces • No C.A.M.! • MLS #60221220 CONTACT KATRINA AT 417-294-7393 | OFFICE 417-699-1157 STEPABOVEREALTY.COM OFFICE COMPLEX .com February 2023 20 Parade of Homes
Happy Valentines Day From
I enjoy the process from the start through the planning phase and the completion of their new home. The look of excitement on my clients faces when they get to move into their new home is the most rewarding experience!
Aside from the actual home building process, building lasting relationships with clients who are now friends is the best!
My favorite part about Real Estate is learning about the industry and creating Virtual Tours for homes and doing open houses on a beautiful sunny day !!
- Katelynn King
KATRINA CREEDON | 417-294-7393 KATELYNN@STEPABOVEREALTY.COM
KATELYNN KING | 417-251-3968
My favorite part about Real Estate is helping my clients find a house to turn into a home, especially helping them find their dream kitchen, food is the language of love and I think everyone deserves to own their own home!!
- Eleshia Allison
I enjoy helping clients purchase their dream home. Seeing their faces at closing when they get their keys to the property makes it all worth it. I also love helping clients sell their home for them to start their next chapter. Whether it be to upsize, downsize or relocate. It’s all a rewarding experience.
February 2023 21 Parade of Homes
Outdoor Poly Resin Furniture Bedoom & Dining Sets Home Decor Items Area Rugs Lamps Hand-Carved Gliders Cabin Packages Crafts Indoor/Outdoor Rocking Chairs Complete Bedroom Suites Large Art Collection Custom Work 18192 Business 13, Branson West, MO 65737 1270 Wears Valley Rd, Pigeon Forge , TN 37863 VISIT US ONLINE OVER 10,000 SQ.FT. OF SHOWROOM!!! • • February 2023 22 Parade of Homes
65737 37863 BRANSON WEST MISSOURI • (417) 272-1200 • Mon - Sun 9:30am - 5:00pm • timbervalleyrustics.com • (865) 366-7573 • Mon - Sun 9:00am - 5:00pm • email@example.com Corner of Intersection Hwy 76 & Business 13 February 2023 23 Parade of Homes
Busiest Intersection in Branson! Close to HWY 65 On the Famous 76 Country Blvd 1 Acre • Paved Parking • Pool • 26 Rooms Office + Studio Apartment w/ Full Kitchen Needs Some Refurbishing/Updating Motel Closed Since Covid Solid Building / Block & Steel 2 yr Roof, Gutters, Downspouts Exterior Painted 3 yr PREVIOUSLY STONEWALL WEST MOTOR INN 1030 WEST MAIN STREET BRANSON, MO. 65616 LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION! ON 76 COUNTRY BLVD! Call Ken at (303) 332-5695 $750,000 LAND ALONE IS WORTH THAT MUCH, OR MORE!!! February 2023 24 Parade of Homes
RusticTimbersFurniture.com February 2023 25 Parade of Homes
Kathy & Gary Clark
Table Rock Sunset Properties owned by Kathy & Gary Clark, full-time REALTORS, have been in the area for over 28 years and have experience in properties around the lake. Kathy is a past President of the Tri-Lakes Board of REALTORS , served as State President of the Women’s Council and serves as a Director on the Table Rock Chamber Board. Gary has been on many committees of the Board of REALTORS and is the Broker for the Table Rock Sunset Properties. The “brick & mortar” building for the company was started in 2016 when they purchased a 2400 Sq Ft building in Branson West. With their own marketing person, Brian Brickell, the company is pleased to offer real estate services to Buyers and Sellers. We were attracted to this area because of the Beauty of the Ozarks, Friendly Atmosphere and the Unique Values around Table Rock Lake. Kathy & Gary Clark,”Husband and Wife Selling the Lake Life”, along with Ronda Watson and Michelle Miller, are here to meet all your real estate needs at Table Rock Sunset Properties.
www.BransonHomeGallory.com Search it Find it Love it
and Wife, Selling
Lake Life! Michelle Miller 918-640-0156 Ronda Watson 660-623-0516 103 Crevis Rd Branson West, MO, 65737 Kathy@KathyJClark.com 417-597-4148 February 2023 26 Parade of Homes
February 2023 27 Parade of Homes
714 State Hwy. 248, Ste. 10, Branson, MO 65616 417-336-4999
COUNTRY CHARM WITH MODERN FEEL!
CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTIFUL HOME with a great open floor plan on 198 acres of land in the Ozarks! Two barns, fenced / cross-fenced 9 pastures w/ automatic water, 3 ponds. Front and back covered porches w/ privacy. This working cattle and horse farm is one that you don’t want to miss out on. Conveniently located 10 miles west of Ava, and a short 45 minutes to Springfield!
MLS 60225822 (198 acres): $1,150,000
MLS 60227110 (178 acres): $1,070,000
LOOKING FOR A HOME CLOSE TO THE LAKE? This 3-bedroom, 2-bath home rests on two lots and is just minutes from Bull Shoals Lake and Marina. Large open family room, master bath with a jetted tub and added library make this home feel roomy inside. The covered front deck allows for relaxation while enjoying the quiet neighborhood. If you want more excitement, it is less than an hour to Branson for entertainment and shopping. Schedule your showing today! MLS 60232444: $90,000
LAKESHORE HILLS LOT with city water and sewer located 5 minutes from the lake in one direction, and 5 minutes from town in the other! The scattered homes here enjoy a nicely wooded environment minutes from the amenities. Bull Shoals Lake is just over the rise and the Theodosia Marina-Resort, a K-12 school, shopping, golf, the fire department, and the bridge over the lake are all located nearby. MLS 60233062: $12,000
INCOME OPPORTUNITY! Perfect Air B&B/retreat! Six stand alone cabins and a lodge on 2+ acres within walking distance to Norfork Lake! Lodge that can serve as a permanent residence for the owner or manager, plus 6 cabins for guests. Just off of a U.S. highway and 4 minutes to the boat launch at Tecumseh. Just a short drive to Gainesville for supplies, restaurants and shopping. MLS 60230516: $408,000
STUNNING 11-ACRE LOT OVERLOOKING TABLE ROCK LAKE! Includes lot 1 of Breathless View Mountain Estates, an exclusive gated subdivision of just 5 lots, and the 7.48 acre adjoining lot, not included in the subdivision, leaving you endless opportunities! Beautiful lake view lot to build your dream home and additional acreage for your shop or private reserve! You are not far from putting your boat in the water with marina and ramps not far away! MLS 60226977: $250,000
Sit on your covered porch and enjoy the country view and then step into the beautiful wood sided home and enjoy the modern feel! The home features concrete counter tops, kitchen center island overlooking the living room with vaulted, wood ceiling and a beautiful rock filre place. The main floor features 2 bedroom 1 bath and an bonus room, Upstairs is huge loft bedroom that over looks the grand livingroom with a walk-in closet, and half bath. 30x48 metal shop building. Your paradise rests on 2 acres m/l within walking distance to the beautiful Piney River and 1,000’s of acres of Mark Twain National Forrest! Just 2 acres to maintain with access to 1000s of acres! Truely the best of both worlds! MLS 60231754: $210,000
300+ACRE WORKING FARM WITH 2 HOMES AND A HUNTING CABIN just off of paved road! 300 acres of pastures, hay fields, and woods with 6 ponds, 3 springs, year round creek and 2 wet weather creeks. Main house is 2,256 square feet with 4 bedrooms, 2 baths. Wood furnace with electric heat pump for backup plus beautiful stone fireplace in the front room. The mobile is 3-bedroom, 2-bath plus storm cellar and sits on 40 acres of paved road at the edge of the main farm. Barn with water and electric. MLS 60225896: $1,395,000
21 ACRES ON PAVEMENT, with 40 x 60 shop, 1,869 sq.ft. home with a breezeway to the original home that includes a storm shelter. Two wells and a pond. Perimeter fenced. Highway frontage is cleared with woods in back. Access road all the way through. Just over two miles to school, and the town of Theodosia. Nolan Point boat launch on Bull Shoals Lake is just 5 miles away and it’s less than an hour to Branson for shopping and entertainment! MLS 60226068: $155,000
SECLUDED OZARK ACREAGE OFF THE BEATEN PATH with stunning views of the Ozark hills all around! Six plus private acres to enjoy! Horses and cattle are allowed! Welcome to your own paradise! MLS 60216645: $24,900
BUILD YOUR DREAM HOME IN THIS UPSCALE GATED, LAKESIDE COMMUNITY. All the amenities a city has to offer with all the benefits of lake living! Emerald Pointe also offers community water/sewer, underground utilities, and all the lakefront amenities including dry dock storage (extra $$), private marina, lake access, gated community, clubhouse, pool, tennis, and more. MLS 60207539: $2,000
February 2023 28 Parade of Homes
SADDLEBROOKE, MO is a beautiful community just 20 minutes to Springfield, MO and 10 minutes to Branson, MO just off Hwy 65.
It’s close to town, but far enough out so that you can enjoy the star filled night skies and the sounds of nature. There is an abundance of wildlife and is situated between Mark Twain National Forest and Busiek State Forest. There are vacant lots available today to begin building your dream home or see other residential properties for sale! This amazing community comes with great amenities like: Swimming Pool, Tennis Court, Playground, Basketball Court, Creeks, and Pavilions
Give us a call for your own personal tour of Saddlebrooke! We’d love to show you around the neighborhood!
Rare remaining larger acreage in the heart of Saddlebrooke! Bordered by year-round creek on south side with spring and flowing water over rock ledges down the west slope. Breathtaking views to the east, south and west from the northern hilltop. 16.5 acres/more acreage available.
This Corner lot is perfect for building on! Slightly sloped and you could get some views of the rolling hills. See why everyone is moving to Saddlebrooke!
Just over an acre! This slightly sloped lot overlooks rolling hills in the beautiful Saddlebrooke Village. New build going up next door and 2 yr old home on the other side.
Slightly sloped and backs up to the creek. At the end of a cul-de-sac road in Seven Pines. Ride your side by side or golf cart to the creeks and pavilions throughout the almost 4,000 acres. Public Water and Sewer and electric is ready.
Sloped lot will give you a walk out basement home with rolling hill views! Over 30 new builds are going on in Saddlebrooke!
000 Saddlebrooke Dr $110,000
Here is the perfect location to start your business! Located on Hwy 65 just behind the waterfall at the entrance to Saddlebrooke is a great place to start or move your business! Only 10 minutes
North of Branson! Restaurant, strip center, established business, are all options with approval from the Village.
417-699-0108 - Cell • 417-699-0071 - Office • TammyRodman82@gmail.com • LaurelMcelvain@gmail.com TammyRodman.com
Laurel McElvain Buyer SpecialistLicensed Realtor
Tiffany Forester Licensed Assistant
Tammy Rodman Listing SpecialistBroker/Owner
Ranch Rd Tract A $225,000
Lot 30-A Ranch Rd $70,500
Lot 78 Cedar Bluff Dr $32,500
Seven Pines Dr $80,000
84 A Cedar Bluff Dr $19,900
February 2023 30 Parade of Homes
February 2023 31 Parade of Homes
Affordable Homes & Structures 417-544-0850 We have over 150+ Built Right home plans with Limitless options. Check out some amazing 360 tours of your new Built Right home anywhere you see a code like this. Android OS Devices Use Google Lens Apple Devices Use Your Camera WE HAVE A 60 PAGE CATALOG FREE AT OVER 100 LOCATIONS IN THE OZARKS! February 2023 32 Parade of Homes
HICKORY 2 - SLAB
• 2 Car Garage
• 1,200 Sq. Ft. Fin.
• 400 Sq. Ft. Gar.
LDRY. PTRY. UTILITY M. BATH CLOSET VAULTED CEILING COATS CLOSET BATH 2 M. BEDROOM 13'-4" x 12'-3" GREAT ROOM 19'-0" x 19'-8" BREAKFAST 9'-2" x 14'-4" BEDROOM 2 11'-6" x 10'-9" BEDROOM 3 10'-7" x 12'-1" W.I.C. GARAGE 23' X 21' 5'-0" BF 5'-0" BF 16' X 7' 3'-0" 3-0 2-6 2-6 2'-6" 1-6 1'-6" 2'-4" 2'-4" 2'-4" 3'-0" 3050 3050 3050 TW 2050 2050 5050 SLSL 6068 GL. SLDG. DR. D WH FURNACE 2650 2650 SLOPE CEILING UP SLOPE CEILING UP LINE OF FLAT CEILING COVERED PORCH 7'X6' FOYER 4 12 4 12 8 12 FINISHED AREA: 1,666 SF
REV. 7/15/2021 44' 56' LDRY. PTRY. UTILITY M. BATH CLOSET VAULTED CEILING COATS CLOSET BATH 2 M. BEDROOM 13'-4" x 12'-3" GREAT ROOM 19'-0" x 19'-8" BREAKFAST 9'-2" x 14'-4" KITCHEN 13'-1" x 12'-0" BEDROOM 2 11'-6" x 10'-9" BEDROOM 3 10'-7" x 12'-1" W.I.C. GARAGE 23' X 21' 5'-0" BF 5'-0" BF LINEN BREAKFAST BAR 16' X 7' 3'-0" 3'-0" 3-0 2-6 2-6 2'-6" 1-6 1'-6" 2'-6" 2'-4" 2'-4" 2'-4" 3'-0" 3050 3050 3050 TW 2050 2050 SLSL 6068 GL. SLDG. DR. RANGE WH FURNACE IN ATTIC 2650 SLOPE CEILING UP SLOPE CEILING UP LINE OF FLAT CEILING COVERED PORCH 7'X6' FOYER 4 12 12 8 12 FINISHED AREA: 1,666 SF HICKORY 2 - SLAB REV. 7/15/2021 44' 56' HARRISON BRIANNA WWW.BUILTRIGHT.BUILD February 2023 33 Parade of Homes
February 2023 34 Parade of Homes
Energy Efficient All Around!! Are you tired of paying high rent costs? Want to own something of your own and want to be close to the Schools, shopping and community? This house has the touches that make it a home! Built by a local builder in 2021- EVERYTHING IS STILL NEW! Huge deck off the back is perfect for entertaining friends and family and the view of Hollister rolling hills is beautiful. The lighting fixtures give it a touch of class throughout the home especially in the kitchen with the soft-touch cabinets and gorgeous full size appliances you will love! The home is like a smart home- where the HVAC Mini-Split system is tied-in together - so just set it and forget it! The temperature is automatic and is more efficient and without all that ugly duct work! Genius and Air-Friendly! This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home is the perfect size and the perfect budget! A true walk-in (no steps) from the driveway to the front door on a level lot. The hard wood siding is a touch of class reflecting the stylish contours of a modern home. The bathroom has beautiful cabinetry and feels like a spa and the two bedrooms are perfect for your bedroom suite furniture. This home sits on almost a flat lot has a covered front porch and covered back deck, easy for lawn maintenance, use the space under the deck to store your equipment- so efficient! The huge oversized garage perfect for laundry and storage + parking your car. If it’s not enough room, you have an extra lot to build a workshop, garage or whatever you dream up. Be You -Right Here at 724 Knox-up on the ridge, where you are just a mile from the Landing and the sunsets colors off the ridge are beautiful year around.
Parkside Beach is the exclusive LakeFront Community with rich history, community and of course the LAKE! This property sits almost to the point of Poverty Point and has THE MOST beautiful walk out to the water Lakefront to the back and then out the front bay windows you can see the gorgeous sunsets uninhibited. You have Table Rock Lake all around the point with sparkling water, gorgeous sunsets every day, hear the boats on the water and just enjoy the huge backyard to create an Oasis for you and your family. The home is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, with character - a one of a kind home, perfectly seated on the Lake and ready for you to put your modern touches to the great bones this home offers. Two beautiful wood-burning fireplaces upstairs & downstairs in the two family room areas. The kitchen is facing the Lake with great views out large windows. Priced to sell, this home offers you the ability to have the Lakefront at a fraction of the cost - re-imagine the lake home you’ve been dreaming of - it all starts here at Parkside Beach. No HOA, this subdivision is a community of friends, family and lake-lovers come and be a part of the Lake experience here! Close to the Tablerock Lake Marina for easy lake access with your boat. Only 10 minutes from Hollister with all the shops, restaurants and easy access to Branson. See the fireworks over the lake from the comfort of your own yard! Easy walkable community where you can walk with pets, or with friends. The history of how this community came together is one of nostalgia and love for the White River that became Table Rock Lake. Be a part of history and make your own legacy on the lake.
2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, modern home
Lake view, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 388 Parkside Dr Hollister, MO
724 Knox Avenue
Visit my booth at the Home Show Feb 10 -12 $184,000 $517,500 MLS #60233882 MLS
At the Chateau on the Lake Cell 667-201-8374 Office 417-336-4999 propertybosscarolyn @ gmail.com February 2023 35 Parade of Homes
Brian J. Madison, Associate Broker • 417-616-4772 Bjmadison365@gmail.com 3995flatfeeagent.com 3433 Ashley Court, Springfield SOLD! SELLER SAVED $10,000! 3046 South Delaware Ave., Suite K, Springfield, MO 65804 FULL SERVICE LISTING: • ON MLS • YARD SIGNS • QUALITY PHOTOS • LOCK BOX • FEEDBACK • CONTRACT TO CLOSE NEGOTIATIONS YOU DON’T HAVE TO PAY 6%! ON A $300,000 LISTING PRICE, SELLER SAVES $4,600! SELL FOR $3,995 + 3% HOW MUCH WILL YOU SAVE WHEN BRIAN SELLS YOUR HOME?? SOLD! SELLER SAVED $9,300! 29423 Hwy. MM, Lebanon TALK ABOUT HAVING A VIEW! 20401 Lonesome Rd., Eldridge – $145,000 1BR 1BA • 912 sqft • Bonus room • 2 acres • MLS #60230732 BEAUTIFUL HOME IN NEWER SUBDIVISION! 1418 S. Natchez Rd, Republic $332,000 4BR 2BA 2,038 sqft MLS# 60234034 SOLD! SELLER SAVED $5,000! 1515 S. Natchez Rd., Republic RURAL LIVING AT ITS FINEST! 20455 Lonesome Rd., Eldridge – $345,000 3BR 2BA • 1,568 sqft • 17+ acres • MLS #60230730
Continued From Page: 17
protects both the buyer and the seller. The parties need to determine whether the property is insurable, and then decide who will pay the premium and what it will cover.
7. What is the duration of the contract? The seller may want a stream of payments over ten, twenty or more years, or the buyer may intend to obtain a bank loan after two or three years to pay off the seller.
8. What happens if one of the parties defaults on the contract? Nobody goes into a real estate transaction expecting it to fall apart,
but it happens. This is the most important part of any seller financing arrangement. A well-drafted contract anticipates problems that may arise, e.g., missed payments or lapsed insurance, and sets out procedures and timelines for the parties to fix problems or terminate the contract. Parties to a poorly-drafted contract will often end up in court and get a result that makes no one happy.
If these questions seem daunting, consider consulting an attorney or other real estate professional to discuss your transaction and determine the right way to structure it to meet your goals.
February 2023 36 Parade of Homes
Diana Brazeale is a real estate attorney and the owner of Brazeale Law Firm, LLC in Branson, Missouri. She has twenty-five years’ experience in the practice of law.
Whether you are feeling under the weather or want to boost your immune system, our Immunity Booster IV Drip is for you.
Jam packed with vitamins and nutrients, the Immunity Booster IV Drip protects the body and may speed up recovery from airborne illnesses such as the cold and flu.
High-impact nutrients may help decrease your risk of illness. Anti-inflammatory properties help your body recover from sickness faster. Improve your body's ability to withstand stress and heavy work loads. Fight early signs of aging with essential nutrients.
The next level in natural protection.
Branson's Premier IV Drip Bar 417-783-3337 280 Wintergreen Rd Branson, MO 65616
•Valero Convenience -101 N. Hobbs Street
ASH GROVE, MO.
• Dollar General -801 E. Boone St.
• Pennington’s Supermarket -112 E. Boone St.
• Zippy Mart -707 E. Boone St. BLUE EYE,
• A-1 Affordable Storage -111 -A Watson Lane
• JJ Junction Convenience Store - 104 State Hwy. JJ
• Twin Island Gas - 4833 MO-86
• Las Playitas - 213 N. Main Street
• The Outpost -1927 US-62
• Pizza Hut -912 W. Trimble Ave.
• Price Cutter - 326 Eureka Ave.
• Town & Country Lanes -702 W. Trimble Ave.
• White Oak Station -408 S. Main
• 76 Express Conoco - 3305 W. 76 Country Blvd.
• AJ’s One Stop - 2652 Shepherd of the Hills Expy.
• Accucare Medical Clinic - 280 Wintergreen Rd
• Angel Inn -2350 Green Mtn. Drive
• Antiques Treasures Marketplace -9 Treasure Lake Road
• Apple Tree Mall - 1830 W. 76 Country Blvd.
• Barrington Hotel & Suites - 263 Shepherd of the Hills Expy.
• Bart & Brown Realty -204 S. 3rd Street
• Billy Bob’s Dairy Land -1901 W. 76 Country Blvd.
• Billy Gail’s - 5291 MO-265
• Branson 1 st Stop -220 Branson Hills Pkwy.
• Branson Airport -4000 Branson Airport Blvd.
• Branson Auto Museum -1335 W. 76 Country Blvd.
• Branson Cafe -120 W. Main St.
• Branson Center Stage Grille -1810 MO-76
• Branson Chamber of Commerce - 269 M0-248
• Branson Hills Golf Club -100 Payne Stewart Drive
• Branson Hills/HCW - Branson Landing
• Branson House Realty - 192 Expressway Lane
• Branson Lakes Country Realty - 211 S. Commercial Street
• Branson Mill Craft Village - 3300 N. Gretna Road
• Branson Post Office - 320 S. Commercial Street
• Branson Towers Hotel -236 Shepherd of the Hills Expy.
• Branson Travel Office - 118 N. Commercial Street
• Branson Tri-Lakes Property Management -548 Branson Landing Blvd.
• Branson Welcome Center, 921 W. Main Street
• Brazeale Law Firm, LLC- 201 Buccaneer Blvd B
• Bob Evans - 801 W Main St
• Carriage House Inn -3015 Green Mtn. Drive
• Celebrity Car Museum -1600 MO-76
• Central Bank of Branson -400 U.S. 65 Bus.
• Century 21 Integrity -2849 Gretna Road
• CJR Carol Jones Realtors Branson -590 W. Pacific
• Coulee’s -5378 Missouri 265
• CountryMart -1447 MO-248
• Crown Club Inn Branson By Exploria Resorts-2449 MO-76
• Crown Valley Distillery -2449 MO-76
• Dairy Queen -1530 MO-248
• Dalton’s Express - 1130 W. 76 Country Blvd.
• Deer Run Motel -982 Indian Point Road
• Deer Run Store -982 Indian Point Road
• Dick Clarks Theater - 1600 W 76 Country Blvd
• Dockers Inn -3060 Green Mtn. Drive
• Dollar General - 413 U.S. 65 Bus.
• Fidelity Logic -5665 MO-165
• Fuddruckers -1615 Hwy. 76
• Gerken & Associates • 500 W. Main Street
• Golden Corral - 3551 Shepherd of the Hills Expy.
• Good Life Realty - 2277 MO-265
• Grand Country Music Hall - 1945 W. 76 Country Blvd.
• Grandma’s Cafe - 1315 W 76 Country Blvd
• Green Gables Inn • 2400 Green Mtn. Drive
• H&R Block -1447 D State Hwy. 248
• Hitch-n-Post -5439 MO-165
• Hogan Land Title Company -716 S. Bus. 65
• Holiday Hills -196 W. Rockford Drive
• Honeysuckle Inn -3598 Shepherd of the Hills Expy.
• Homestead Motel -1024 W. Main Street
• Hong Kong Buffet - 1206 W. 76 Country Blvd.
• IMAX -3562 Shepherd of the Hills Expy.
• Keller Williams Branson Tri-Lakes Realty -714 MO-248
• Lakeside RV Park -300 Boxcar Willie Drive
• Liberty Lodge - 3030 Shepherd of the Hills Expy.
• Mailbox Plus - 3000 Green Mtn. Drive
• Mount Pleasant Winery - 3125 Green Mountain Dr.
• Serenity lnn -3355 Shepherd of the Hills Expy.
• Ozarks Family Vision Center -1 ODO James F Epps Road, #1
• Panda House - 2130 MO-248
• Panera Bread- 1700 W 76 Country Blvd
• Peach Tree Inn -2450 Green Mountain Drive
• Pizza Hut -1050 Branson Hills Pkwy.
• Pizza World -225 Cross Creek Blvd.
• Pointe Royale Info Center -100 Pointe Royale Drive
• Quik Mart -802 E. Hwy. 76
• Prime Time Convenience Store - 945 E. Hwy. 76
• Re/Max Associated Brokers • 800 State Hwy. 248
• Rhodes Family Price Chopper -2210 W. 76 Country Blvd.
• Sherrell Realty -3027 W. Hwy. 76, Ste. 100
• Shoney’s-1950 W 76 Country Blvd
• Southern Oaks Inn - 3295 Shepherd of the Hills Expy.
• Stone Castle Hotel & Conference Center - 3050 Green Mtn. Dr.
• Sue Andersen Realty -763 Eagle Rock Road
• Sugar Leaf Treats -2800 W. 76 Country Blvd.
• Sunfest Market -225 Cross Creek Blvd.
• Sunset Cove -172 Sunset Cove
• Sunset Realty Services - 301 West Pacific Street
• Super 8 Branson -2490 Green Mountain Drive
• Tequila’s 2 -3300 Gretna Road
• Treasure Lake -1 Treasure Lake Drive
• Tri-Lakes Board of Realtors -2875 MO-265
• Victorian Village -3042 -3043 -3044 Shepherd of the Hills Expy.
• Young’s Lakeside Tire & Wheel -947 E. State Hwy. 76
• Wal-Mart - 2050 W. Hwy. 76
• Wildwood Indoor Mini Golf - 200 Wildwood Drive
• Willow Tree Inn & RV Park -3381 Shepherd of the Hills Expy.
BRANSON WEST, MO.
• Anderson Realty -19260 MO-413
• Boeker Group Real Estate, LLC -9308 M0-76
• King Food Saver - 18128 State Hwy. 13
• El Lago Mexican Restaurant - 18942 Bus. Hwy. 13
• Express Car of Branson -17171 Bus. Hwy. 13
• Salon -15209 Bus. Hwy. 13
• Gary Coder Properties -18020 Bus. Hwy. 13
•n Hogan Land Title Company - 16208 State Hwy. 13
• Keller Williams Realty -16208 MO-13
• Lakeland Pharmacy -18565 Bus. 13
• Peacock’s Resale -11016 E. State Hwy. 76
• Re/Max Lifestyle -50 Stonebridge Pkwy. Dr.
• ReeceNickels BW - 18062 MO-13
• ReeceNickels Stonebridge - 50 Stonebridge Pkwy
• Rustic Timbers Furniture -8847 MO-76
• Sportsman’s One Stop & Deli -14351 MO-13
• Table Rock’s Best, REAL TORS - 45 Notch Shopping Center Lane
• Valvoline Express Care - 7171 Business 13
CAPE FAIR, MO.
• Cape Fair post office-8089 W State Hwy 76 Ste D
• James River Realty, LLC - 2257 Eaglecrest Road
• Lakeway 1 Stop - 8044 M0-76
EAGLE ROCK, MO.
• Eagle Rock Construction -29521 MO-86
• L&L Stores -32435 MO-86
• Office Pub & Steak House -34218 MO-86
• Uncle Ray’s One Stop -29539 M0-86
EUREKA SPRINGS, AR.
• Bubba’s Barbecue -166 W. Van Buren
• Catfish Cabin -3085 E. Van Buren
• Century-21 Woodland Real Estate - 170 W. Van Buren
• Century-21 Woodland Real Estate - 324 Mundell Road
• Coldwell Banker K- C Realty - 183 W. Van Buren
• Forest Hill Restaurant -3016 E. Van Buren
• Gaskin Switch Village -2039 E. Van Buren
• Hart’s Family Center Inc. -131 E. Van Buren
• New Horizon Realty Inc. -163 W. Van Buren
February 2023 40 Parade of Homes
or visit us online at paradeofhomesbranson.com
• New Horizon Realty Inc. -12608 Hwy. 187
• Phillips 66 Station -134 E. Van Buren
• Pizza Hut -2048 E. Van Buren
• River Lake Outdoor Center - 14735 US-62
• Rockin’ Pig Saloon -2039 E. Van Buren
• Rowdy Beaver -417 W. Van Buren
• Family Dollar - Hwy. 160 & Coy Blvd.
• Fat Daddy’s Barbecue - 16020 U.S. 160
• Forsyth Chamber of Commerce - 16075 U.S. 160
• Haven House Realty-16215 U.S. Hwy. 160
• Longhorn Cafe - 16039 U.S. Hwy. 160
• White Oak Station -15932 U.S. 160
• Spee-Dees Convenience Store - 30841 State Hwy. 413
• Y-76 Handi Mart - 2400 MO-76
• Ball & Prier Tire & Wheel - 35838 MO-86
• Lake Homes Realty - FR1255
GREEN FOREST, AR.
• Cattleman’s Restaurant - 304 W. Main
• Country Rooster Antiques-Cafe - 101 Tommy Ratzlaff Ave.
• Harp’s Food Store - 703 W. Main
• Little Familia Tex-Mex Restaurant - 1100 W. Main Street
• Powell’s One Stop - 5452 US-62
• Brick Oven Pizza Co.- 814 US-62
• Bud Foley Realty - 715 W. Sherman Ave.
• Century 21 Action - 902 Hwy. 62/65 N.
• CountryMart - 611 U.S. 62
• Days Inn - 1425 U.S. 62
• Hampton Inn - 121 AR 43
• Harrison Convention & Visitors Bureau - 200 W. Stephenson Ave.
• Holiday Inn - 117 AR 43
• Hudson’s Supermarket - 609 N. Main Street
• JCPenney - 814 U.S. Hwy. 62-65 N.
• Little Caesars Pizza - 814 U.S. 62
• Lovejoy Collectibles - 3220 U.S. 62
• Nature’s Wonders - 910A U.S. 62
• Nopalitos Grill - 710 Hwy. 62-65 N.
• Quality Inn - 1210 U.S. 62/65 N.
• Re/Max Unlimited - 1412 U.S. 62
• Super 8 Motel - 1330 U.S. 62
• Weichert Realtors - 813 N. Main St.
• Western Sizzlin Steak House - 905 U.S. 62
• White Oak Station - 1413 U.S. 62/65
• White Oak Station· 1001 U.S. 62
HOLIDAY ISLAND, AR.
• Coldwell Banker K-C Realty - 2 Holiday Island Dr.
• El Mariachi Mexican Food - 6 Parkwood Drive
• Sunfest Market - 1 Forest Park Drive
• White Oak Station - 2 Parkwood Drive
• Brunch Club - 215 Gage Drive, A
• CountryMart - 200 Southtowne Blvd.
• El Patio Mexican Restaurant - 165 Southtowne Boulevard
• Foggy River Realty - 5 Downing Street
• Harter House - 175 Gage Drive
• Hollister Coffee Company - 2004 Bus. Hwy. 65 S.
• Hollister Food Mart - 1600 State Hwy. BB
• Hollister Post Office - 1980 S. Bus. 65
• Hook & Ladder Pizza - 26 Downing Street
• La Quinta Inn & Suites - 291 Financial Drive
• Pizza By The Chef - 180 Mall Road
• Spirit Shop - 2909 U.S. 65
• Tri-Lakes Dental Center - 10994 Historic Hwy. 165
• Shell Turkey Creek Express - 18 Industrial Park Drive
• Vintage Paris - 260 Birdcage Walk
KIMBERLING CITY MO.
• Harter House - 11798 MO-13
• Joe Bald Market - 4047 Joe Bald Road
• Kimberling City Post office - 38A Kimberling, C
• Ma’s Place - 13317 M0-13
• Outdoor Rooms by Design - 11966 MO-1
• RTs Family Restaurant - 11863 MO-13
• Re/max Lakeside - 13253 MO-13,
• Table Rock Art Guild & Gallery - 11863 MO-13
• Table Rock Chamber of Commerce - 14226 MO-13
• BuiltRight - 4055 E. MO-76
• Hilltop Gas & Groceries - 5429 E. State Hwy. 76
• Kim’s BBQ Shack - 7930 MO-76
• MM Mini Mart - 134 State Hwy. MM
• Steed Communities - 129 Pinnacle Shores Dr. NIXA,
• The Attic - 404 S. Massey
• Harter House - 815 N. Kenneth Street
• Mumey Associates, Realtors® - 485 Aldersgate
• Patrick’s Family Restaurant - 461 W. Aldersgate
• Re-Worn - 407 N. Old Wilderness Road
• Signal Food & Gas - 402 W. Mt. Vernon Street
• Chartie’s Cafe - 23783 Old Hwy. 65
• Roberson Orchards - 11680 AR-14
• Belgian Waffle & Pancake House - 1882 James River Road
• Buckingham’s Smokehouse Bar-B-Q - 1821 S. 19th Street
• El Charro - 1721 S. 20th Street
• El Charro - 1511 W. State Hwy. J
• El Taco -1595 W. Jackson
• Family Video - 1419 W. State Hwy. J
• Home Team Property - 5503 N. 17th St.
• Huckabella Boutique - 101 S. 3rd Street
• On The Bright Side - 103A W. Church Street
• Pizza Hut - 1112 W. Jackson Street
• Price Cutter - 5504 N. 17th Street
• Rosie Jo’s Cafe - 1711 S. 15th Street
• Sport Clips Haircuts of Ozark - 1507 W. State Hwy. J
• The Avant Garde’n - 140 N. 2oth Street
REEDS SPRING, MO.
• Fuel-A-Up Conoco - 21209 Main Street Mule Express - 16282 MO-13
• Rantz Country Express - 3583 State Hwy. 160
• Reeds Spring Pizza Co. - 22065 Main Street
• Reeds Spring Post Office - 22153 Main Street
• Wagner’s One Stop - 9267 MO-76
• Table Rock Lake Chamber of Commerce - 14226 MO-13
• Wild Bill’s Travel Center - 3799 Ridgedale Road
• Apple Market - 319 S. Main Street
• CHC Home Center - 500 S. Mill Street
• Shell/McDonald’s - 409 S. Mill Street
• Sky Dragon Chinese Restaurant - 103 Redbud Street
• Phillips 66 Convenience Store - 103 Brookside
SHELL KNOB, MO.
• Area 71 - 3147 State Hwy. VY
• Bridgeview Real Estate - 25510 M0-39
• Carr Lane Country Stop - 8845 MO-86
• Harter House - 24988 MO-39
• Green Mountain Realty - 24879 MO-39
• Pizza Hut - 25562 M0-39
• Re/Max Lakeside - 24923 MO-39
• Gateway Cafe - 10353 U.S. 160
• American Check Cashers - 1816 S. Glenstone
Asian King Buffet - 3130 S. Glenstone
• Avanzare Italian Dining - 1908 S. Glenstone
• Big Mamma’s Coffee - 217 E. Commercial
• Buckingham’s Smokehouse Bar-B-Q - 2415 N. Glenstone
• CJR Realtors - 3600 S. National
• Dickey’s Barbecue Pit - 1360 E. Republic Road
• Elite Mercedes - 3727 S. Campbell Ave.
• Express Stop - 1821 W. Grand Street
• Fast-N-Friendly - 3249 E. Evans Road
• George’s Family Restaurant - 339 S. Glenstone
• Greater Springfield Board of Realtors - 1310 E. Primrose
• H&R Block - 312 W. Commercial
• Jimmy’s Egg - 3315 E. Battlefield
• Jimmy’s Egg - 3837 S. Campbell
• Leslie’s Mexican Cafe & Bakery - 1915 S. Glenstone Ave.
• McAllisters’ cafe-1711 W Battlefield Rd Suite M
• Mumey Associates, Realtors® - 1625 East Primrose
• Nearty Famous Deli & Pasta House - 2708 S. Glenstone
• Pasta Express - 321 E. Battlefield Road
• Perkins Restaurant & Bakery - 729 W. Sunshine Street
• Phillips/Conoco Station - 1472 E. Kearney
• Phillips 66 - 2540 N. Glenstone
• Pizza House - 312 E. Commercial
• Post Office - 1442 Glenstone
• Price Cutter Plus - 4228 S. National
• Price Cutter - 3260 E. Battlefield
• Price Cutter - 2021 W. Republic Road
• Price Cutter - 712 W. Commercial
• Price Cutter - 1901 E. Division St.
• Qdoba Mexican Eats - 900 E. Battlefield Road, #164
• Re/Max House of Brokers - 37 45 S. Fremont, Ste A
• Signal Food & Gas - 2810 E. Battlefield
• Signal Food & Gas - 960 S. Glenstone
• Signal Food & Gas - 2415 S. Campbell
• Springfield Post Office - 1442 Glenstone
• Travellers House Coffee & Tea - 2151 W. Republic Road
• Tropical Smoothie Cafe - 3811 S. Campbell
• Whole Hog Cafe - 224 W. Sunshine
• Wingstop - 303 E. Battlefield Road
• Ziggie’s Cafe - 1772 S. Glenstone
• Ziggie’s Cafe - 2515 N. Glenstone
More locations being added every month! if you would like to add your location to our list, contact us at 417-334-6671
February 2023 41 Parade of Homes
Kathy & Gary Clark Husband and Wife, Selling the Lake Life! Kathy@KathyJClark.com 417-597-4148 Michelle Miller 918-640-0156 Ronda Watson 660-623-0516 103 Crevis Rd Branson West, MO, 65737 www.BransonHomeGallery.com Search it Find it Love it Home With Ozark Mountain Views 2213 Talking Rocks Rd, 4 Bedroom/3 Bath • Master suites on main level and lower level • Completely remodeled in 2020 • Privacy fence • Newer HVAC, roof, flooring, appliances • 3 Miles to Branson West Country Living 1.67 Acres 4200 Sq Ft Home & 3 Car Garage • Winter Lake view. • Living room with gas fireplace & large widows • Full basement with family room, bar, pool table and fireplace • Large kitchen with new appliances • Large master bed room suite • New roof and new deck • Mature landscaping extra parking • Huge John Deere room • Beautiful Acreage Convient Location, 408 Meadowlark Road 2,808 Sq Ft 4 Bedroom, 3.0 Bath Home • 1.3 +/- acres • Walking distance to Walmart and Walgreens • Awesome fire pit and giant crepe myrtles in yard • Updated kitchen with corian countertops • Vaulted ceiling • Huge back deck • Lower level w/pellet stove • Four year old roof and HVAC system Call Michelle at 918-640-0156 $299,500 $257,700 MLS#60232936 MLS#60233639 February 2023 43 Parade of Homes
Living, Loving & Selling Table Rock Lake & The Ozarks
45 Notch Shopping Center
1 Mile West of Silver Dollar City Branson West, MO 65737 417-294-7680
LAKEFRONT/ LAKE VIEW!
EASY LAKEFRONT & YEAR ROUND LAKE VIEWS – Remodeled with fantastic lakefront that leads to the dock and slip (10X28 with lift add’l $)
SUPER OPPORTUNITY FOR COMMERCIAL – Hwy. frontage, BEAUTIFUL LAKE VIEW! What is your dream? Zoned residential/commercial.
RV PARK – GREAT PRICE - 19 full service hookups; backs up to wet weather creek.
2ND TIER PANORAMIC LAKE VIEW – Not your average lake home - Lake loving perfectionists live here and it shows. Beautiful Panoramic Lake Views. Walk to the lake and there’s a slip w/lift (Add $) & lockers. Newly added Huge 4 car heated Garage & Workshop with upper storage room. Newer appliances; new asphalt street and driveway; propane fire pit, wraparound decks overlooking lake... Such a fun lake home with all the right amenitiescome see it for yourself!
#60231052 $419,000 $399,900
NEW CONSTRUCTION: OVERLOOK SUBDIVISION – Lakeside living at its best! Includes clubhouse, pool, community sewer & water. This gorgeous quality home is 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, plus 3-car garage, with fun and custom finishes. MOVE IN READY! Easy to view - just call and go.
REMODELED & CLOSE TO TABLE ROCK LAKE w/ shoreline access Branson location and minutes to the 76 Strip and all the fun!
LAKE HOUSE UNDER 200K