3.2.1. PILLOTING REPORT
Pilot seminar leader prepare PILLOTING REPORT, in 2 parts: Part A: pilot seminar leaders’ report about farm visit; Part B: summarized information / data from participants questionnaires.
Part A. Report about farm visit Short Schedule Farm/Company
Name: Fruit growing and wine farm ŽAREN, Žaren Ltd. Web site: http://www.zaren.si/ E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Country: Slovenia Region: Dolenjska City: Leskovec pri Krškem
Farm visit date
18 March 2010
1. Main interests of pilot seminar participants in marketing. -
who are farmers customers how they promote themselves distribution production line
2. Successful elements in farm from point of marketing. -
good logo of the farm creation of the web site bottles with own label organized delivery to the customers wine awarded Cviček-silver medal
Spring tasks in vineyard
3. Recognized problems in marketing. -
4. Proposed recommendations for farm marketing development.
5. Other comments. Implementation of piloting:
Teacher have given guidelines and defined purpose and aim of visiting the farm in advance, and warn the pupils to what they should pay attention. Pupils have filled a questionnaire after visiting the farm. Farm visit was made within days of the project Design of permanent crops in the context of professional module Management of work on farm. Pupils have in their program also module Business and marketing and Sales and consultancy in agriculture – they were acquainted with the idea of marketing.
Part B. SUMMARY from farm visitors’ questionnaires Name of visited farm: Number of participants: Country: Date: 1.
Fruit growing and wine farm ŽAREN 28, Participants were from Grm Novo Mesto – Centre of biotechnology and tourism, Agriculture school Grm and Biotechnology High School Slovenia 18th March 2010
Participants occupation (number) Farmers; Students- 28, vocational education, 19-21 age x Other participants (Name it) pupils
2. What was participants aim by attending pilot seminar? -
much better than expected to acquire new ideas to learn as much as possible to see something new (new machine,…) average
3. Does participants achieved aim/objective during the pilot seminar? x Yes; No; If no, description?
4. Participants’ evaluation of what was important for them in the pilot seminar (grade: 1-most significant ...4 –less significant)? Possibility to acquire new ideas/recognitions in the marketing Possibility to acquire new practical skills Possibility to acquire new contacts with persons of the sector Possibility to spend the time with colleagues during the pilot seminar
1 2 3 4
5. Participants evaluation of the quality of the pilot seminar:
The selection of the farm Performance of the teachers Organization of the pilot seminar Workbook 1 Workbook 2 Workbook 3
6. Other comments, suggestions, references from participants Quesstionaire too long.