EDUCATION EMPOWERMENT ENRICHMENT
“...It’s more than a magazine—IT’S A SYNERGIZED MOVEMENT.”
EDUCATION EMPOWERMENT ENRICHMENT
“...It’s more than a magazine—IT’S A SYNERGIZED MOVEMENT.”
BRAND OVERVIEW • MARKET REACH • SUPPORTERS
CALENDAR • DISTRIBUTION • RATE CARD
1. Our community involvement is established with The Unleashed Family brand. The Relationships Unleashed is a 501 c3 nonprofit organization founded in November 2014 to fight inequality and empower the LGBTQ Community with 3E Core principles of Education, Empowerment, and Enrichment. Proceeds of The Unleashed Voice Magazine will be used to give back to various nonprofit entities in the Memphis community.
2. The Unleashed Voice Radio Show for the LGBTQ Community airs on KWAM 990 Talk Radio every Saturday at 5:00 PM CST. The Unleashed Voice Radio Show is a brand of the Unleashed Family. The Unleashed Voice Magazine will be promoted on a platform with an established diverse, affluent and educated audience of 40,000 weekly listeners.
“We’re more than a magazine, we’re a Synergized Movement.”
According to a recent estimate by the Center for Disease Control, the South is the epicenter of the HIV/AIDS epidemic. The Unleashed Voice Magazine will provide direct circulation in three of those southern states; Tennessee, Arkansas, Mississippi, and communities alike. We will intentionally promote prescription drug ads that inform patients about broad support for people living with HIV/AIDS, full access to medical services to attract widespread HIV testing and linkage to care. The facts are plain; advertising with The Unleashed Voice Magazine will aid in increasing public awareness to eradicate HIV/AIDS.
The Unleashed Voice Magazine (TUV Magazine) will cultivate the stories of LGBTQ people with engaging and empowering conversation to people of the world about the multicultural LGBTQ Community.
The Unleashed Voice Magazine will aid the LGBTQ Community and its allies in redefining how the diverse LGBTQ person wishes to be viewed or spoken about. TUV Magazine is the optimal print and media hub for the affluent LGBTQ consumer and those who want to be included in the “Unleashing” movement.
We can help you Reach the right people with the right information to help save lives.
The Unleashed Voice Magazine brand will stand alone in its ability to connect with and influence the LGBTQ Community and supporters. To capitalize on the power, The Unleashed Voice Magazine will work with you to create a customized, engaging, and highly effective marketing program designed to extend the reach and reinforce the connection of your brand among our deeply invested readers. For more information on The Unleashed Voice Magazine’s marketing program and advertising opportunities, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Gay men and women go out more, buy more, have more disposable income and are extremely loyal customers. The LGBTQ consumers purchase from companies/brands that advertise in gay media, deliver product messages in gay-specific advertising, and support gay and lesbian community causes. Source
We mercilessly hold ourselves and our locale accountable for seeking out and hearing out the traditionally suppressed and overlooked interests, concerns, notions, demands, and perspectives of individuals from traditionally underrepresented groups including youth, ethnic, and LGBTQ communities.
“Our supPorters ARE THE BEST! You guys keep us motivated. We can’t thank each of you enough for all the support you’ve shown us along our journey”
We invite you to read, share, celebrate, and advertise with us as we work each day to educate, empower, and enrich the community across all of our brands and platforms.
• The circulation is 20,000 published.
distributed as a
delivered to you by mail upon subscription. Publication will be available throughout the primary cities listed via nightclubs, restaurants, coffee shops, athletic clubs, health centers, corporate and business offices, hotels, bookstores as well as special events and LGBTQ organizations.
have a question to ask tuv
@tuvmagazine | tuvmag.com
• The readership is 46,000 (2.3 readers per magazine)
• The TUV Awards
• The TriState Pride
• The Annual All Black Affair
• World AIDS Day
• DAPPER BALL OF MEMPHIS
West Memphis, AR
Little Rock, AR
Horn Lake, MS
Los Angeles, CA
Camp Springs, MD
Beverly Hills, CA
Panama City Beach, Florida
New York, NY
Wilton Manors, FL
The Unleashed Voice Magazine, LLC.
Reserves the right to reject any advertisement submitted, as well as the right to print the word “advertisement” on any ad that, in our opinion, resembles editorial copy. We assume no responsibility for artwork or photographs left with us 30 days or longer after the last contract insertion date. The advertiser and/or advertising agency agrees to indemnify and hold harmless from and against any loss or expenses resulting from any disputes or legal claims.
1. Payment must be included when the ad is placed for first-time advertisers. Billable accounts after the first run will be billed monthly with payment due upon receipt of the invoice. If payment is not made as herein provided, The Unleashed Voice Magazine may, at its option, terminate this contract forthwith. In the event of non-payment of any invoice, the company, firm or person executing this contract agrees to pay interest at the rate of ten percent (10%) per annum (or at the maximum permissible rate, if less than 10%) on the unpaid balance, beginning 30 days after the date of the invoice, and further agrees to pay all costs of collection including reasonable attorney fees. All billings are gross. Credit may be established with prepayment of the first two advertisements placed. Advertisers will then be billed per issue for each insertion covered by this contract with payment due upon receipt of invoice.
2. This contract covers only bona fide advertising relating to the regular business of the advertiser, and may not be transferred or assigned, in whole or in part, to another advertiser.
3. The Unleashed Voice Magazine reserves the right to reject or edit any advertising copy submitted for publication. At TUV Magazine’s option, the word “Advertisement” may be inserted above or below any advertisement. All instructions to TUV Magazine relative to advertisements must be given in writing. In the case of contracts requiring a stated frequency of insertion, the copy last furnished shall continue to be inserted until new copy is submitted. The Unleashed Voice Magazine shall have the right to determine the classification of any advertising copy submitted.
4. ERRORS AND OMISSIONS: The Unleashed Voice Magazine will not be responsible for errors or omissions except to the extent of the cost of the first insertion and then only to the extent of a makegood publication for that portion of the advertisement rendered valueless by such error. Such allowance or adjustment shall not be made if the error is not material or was the fault of the advertiser. Any claim for adjustment must be presented in writing to TUV Magazine publisher within ten days of ad publication. The Unleashed Voice Magazine will not be responsible for errors overlooked by the advertiser after an ad has been proofed and approved.
5. TERMINATION AND CANCELLATION: Advertising contracts will be effective the date signed by advertiser. No rebates will be issued for additional contract space or term used. If during the period covered by this contract, the full amount of space contracted for is not used, or if this contract is terminated because of a breach thereof by the advertiser, then the advertiser shall be “short rated” and shall pay for the space actually used at the rates set forth on the rate card of TUV Magazine. Cancellations are not accepted after space closing date and must be in writing. Loss of credit due to account delinquency may affect frequency rates.
Final Trim Size 8.375 x 10.875
Live Area 8.125 x 10.625
Full Bleed Ad 8.625 x 11.125
Half Page (vertical)
Width x Height
2.25” (w) x 10.75” (h) (actual size) No Bleed
1.75” (w) x 0.2125” (h) (safe/type area)
Top: 1014 pixels (w) x 138 pixels (h) (actual size)
national advertising - rivendell media company 1248 us - 22 mountainside, nj 07092, 908-232-2021
Half Page (V) Bleed 4.313 x 11.125
Half Page (V) No Bleed 4.063 x 10.625
Half Page (horizontal)
Half Page (H) Bleed 8.625 x 5.563
Half Page (H) No Bleed 8.125 x 5.313
Quarter Page 4.063 x 5.313
Eight Page (V) 4.063 x 2.688
Eight Page (H) 2.688 x 4.063
Bottom: 1014 pixels (w) x 138 pixels (h) (actual size)
Side bar: 470 pixels (w) x 470 pixels (h) (actual size)
Artwork must be emailed to: email@example.com
Format: PDF (300 DPI) - Bleed only on full pages, NO printer marks
ALL ADS ARE COLOR. These ads must use the CMYK color space (never RGB) for newsprint. Avoid the use of process black for color ads. Plate shifting may produce undesirable results. Build blacks as 0% cyan, 0% magenta, 0% yellow, and 100% black. Artwork is considered camera-ready if it is designed to size and does not require any enlargement, reduction or layout. Please include all fonts and images.
1 x month 3 x month 6 x month
An advertiser who does not complete a committed schedule will be subject to a short rate back to the rate that was actually earned. Advertising rates are subject to change. Publisher will notify the contracted advertiser 60 days prior to a rate change. Publisher reserves the right to terminate this agreement at any time for any reason solely by giving advertiser fifteen (15) days written notice of such cancellation.
Credit may be established with prepayment of the first two advertisements placed. Advertisers will then be billed per issue for each insertion covered by this contract with payment due upon receipt of invoice. This contract reflects the full interest of 10% per annum on any unpaid balance over 30 days plus all legal and/or collection fees incurred in the collection of any unpaid balance. Cancellations are not accepted after space closing date and must be in writing. Loss of credit due to account delinquency may affect frequency rates.
Unless guaranteed and noted on this Advertiser Contract, the placement and location of all advertising ads are at the exclusive discretion of The Unleashed Voice, LLC. All advertising copy and its classification is subject to the approval of The Unleashed Voice, LLC, its exclusive discretion and without recourse of liability. Payment in advance is required for all new advertisers, subject to credit approval.