Everyone is responsible for knowing and following the rules.
• Registration: Everyone must register prior to entering the resort. Upon request a driver’s license, member card, current registration and insurance on every vehicle entering the resort must be presented.
• Campsite Location: REPORT CAMPSITE TO THE RANGER STATION ASAP.
• Speed Limit: Speed Limit is 5 MPH everywhere in the resort. Please drive slowly and carefully.
• Site and Rig Standards: Copies of these standards are available in the ranger station. RVs must be in good condition. Sites are to be kept neat and free of trash. Please place trash and recyclables in centrally-located dumpsters and recycle bins. Clotheslines are prohibited.
• Premium Sites: Premium site fees will be assessed for all non-members.
• First Come First Served: Do NOT save sites. Vehicles are not allowed in unoccupied sites. NO EXCEPTIONS.
• Back In: All sites are BACK IN ONLY. “Awning to awning” parking allowed with ranger approval.
• Unattended RVs: RVs may not be unattended overnight. Unless prior approval is received or there is an emergency, unattended RVs receive a $32 per night fee. (Fee subject to change)
• Registering Guests: All guests must be registered on the site card received at check in. DO NOT SHARE THE GATE CODE. Guests not registered will not be admitted. All non-member guests pay vehicle fees.
• Pets: Pets must always be on a controlled leash. Never leave your pet unattended. Pets are not allowed in any building, the pool area, grassy area by lodge or any nonpet rental unit. Pet owners are responsible for immediate cleanup behind their pets. A dog run is located next to the playground in A section.
• Loud and/or Aggressive Pets: Noisy, vicious or unruly pets are not allowed. The owner of any pet is responsible for any injuries or damages caused by his/her pets.
• Washing Vehicles: Wash passes are available at the ranger station. $5 for cars; $10 for RVs. When finished return pass to ranger station.
• Swimming Pool: Swimming pool is for registered guests only. There is no lifeguard on duty. Children 13 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult. Pool rules are posted at the pool.
• Lodge: Campers under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
• Riverfront: Personal property such as EZUps or shade structures MAY NOT be left overnight.
• Off Road Vehicles: The use of off-road vehicles is not allowed.
• Tarps: Tarps cannot be used to cover any part of your RV or campsite.
• Smoking: State law prohibits smoking in any resort buildings.
• DRUGS, FIREWORKS, BOWS AND ARROWS, SLING SHOTS, OR FIREARMS ARE NOT PERMITTED on resort property. Anyone violating this policy will be asked to leave without refund of the site fees.
• All County, State, and Federal laws are strictly enforced.
• Quiet Hours: Quiet time is from 10pm to 8am
• Flags and signs that display the Confederate flag, Political Messaging or contain vulgarity or profanity are not allowed to be displayed at your Site or throughout the Resort. Customers in violation of this policy will be asked to remove their flag/sign and if they refuse to do so, will be asked to vacate the Resort.
Owners and managers are not responsible for loss due to fire, accident, theft, or any act beyond our control. We reserve the right to refuse use of the park to anyone.
BEFORE YOU BLOW A BREAKER TWO LOCATIONS TO SERVE YOU! 6234 Pleasant Valley Rd. El Dorado, CA 95623 COUNTRY SUDS LAUNDROMAT 1299 Broadway Placerville, CA 95667 CITY SUDS LAUNDROMAT 530-409-6642 NEW MACHINES OPEN 7AM TO 10PM Take a minute and see how many AMPS you could be using in your RV’s electric system. It is surprising how fast the AMPS add up which will cause your breaker to “trip”. Knowing your AMPS of all the electrical appliances in your RV can help you manage electrical usage and prevent the inconvenience of “My electricity went out”. AC -15,000 BTU = ......................... 12.5 amps Hand vacuum = .................................. 2 amps Refrigerator = ................................. 2.7 amps Electric frying pan = ........................ 10 amps Electric water heater – 8 gallons = 12.5 amps Iron = ............................................... 10 amps Microwave oven = ........................ 12.8 amps Food processor = .............................. 6 amps Electric coffee pot = .......................... 9 amps Crock pot = ....................................... .5 amps Toaster = .......................................... 10 amps 1100-watt heater = .......................... 10 amps Hair dryer = ..................................... 10 amps Television = ......................................... 2 amps In the morning, if you start your AC, the hot water heater is on, then you turn your coffee pot on and make some toast with the TV on you are pulling 55 AMPS. That does not include cooking any bacon in the microwave. Please be aware. It is worth your time to take an inventory of the AMPS each of your electrical appliances uses. Important…. please be sure to shut the breaker off before plugging into or unplugging your RV’s electrical cord. Thank you! Page 3 3A 3B dogsfor betterlives.org 8 0 0 -9 9 0 -DOGS DONAT E ON L I N E OR BY M A I L 7170 Hwy 49 • LOTUS, CA Open 7 Days! Camping & RV Supplies Gold Panning Supplies Propane Refill 530-626-6300 1 2
Page 4 GOLDRUSH STAFF ONLY (RESTRICTED ACCESS) “OLD CLASS STORAGESUMMER All sites have water & electricity (excluding Tent). .3 .6 .5 D7 D15D16D17 F1 F2 F3 F4 F5 F6 D19D18 D20 E1 E2 E3 E4 E5 E6 E7 E8 E9 E10 E11 E12 E13 E14 E15 E16 E17 E18 E19 E20 E21 E22 E23 E24 H24 H23 H22 H21 H20 H19 H18 H17 H16 H15 H14 H13F10F11F9F8 F14F13 F23 F15F16F17 F18 F19F20 F21 F22F12 D6D5D4D3D2D1 A8 A9 A10 A11 A12 A13 Horseshoes Elite Site Full Hook-Up Premium Site Premium Site Full Hook-Up Standard Site Playground Dog Run Volleyball Tetherball Dumpster Gazebo Bocce Handicap Bathhouse Showers Wi-Fi Parking Information Center Cabin Propane Gate Dump Station Getaway Hideaway Office Walk The Trails Tent Only Pool PONDEROSA RV CAMPGROUND 7291 State Highway 49 Lotus, CA 95651 L EGE N D
Page 5 PRIVATE PROPERTY PRIVATE PROPERTY TREASUREISLAND BEACHLODGE RUSHCREEK SOUTHFORKAMERICANRIVER COLOMA ROAD DUMP STATION HOURS: 9AM - 4PM MAINTENANCE AREA (RESTRICTED ACCESS) ACCESS) ENTRANCE EXIT ONLY EXIT ONLY (RIGHT TURN ONLY) UP HILL DOWN UPHILL DOWN NATURE TRAIL TO BEACH “OLD SCARY” CLASS II RAPID RESTAURANT & STORE 49 .1 .2 .9 .7 .8 .4 FI NI S H START 2 1 1 2 2 3 4 3 4 5 6 8 1 7 9 A1 D8 D9 D10 D11 D12D14 H1H2H3H4H5 H6 H7 H8 H9 H10 H12H11 H13 A2 B1 C1 C4 C5 C9 C6 C7 C8 B2 B3B4 B11 B12 B13 B16 B17 B15 B14 B5 B6 B7 B8 B9 1 2 3 4 5 678 9 10 11 A3 A4 A5 A6 A7
Page 6 CAMERON PARK DR G R E ENSTON E RD LO TU S RD L O T U S R D 49 49 49 49 49 49 193 193 193 50 50 MARSHALL RD PROSPECTORS RD EL DORADO RD PLACERVILLE DR SUNDANCE TR CANAL ST WALLACE RD MAINST BROADWAY SCHNELL SCHOOL RDCARSON RD GREEN VALLEY RD GREEN VALLEY RD PLEASANT VALLEY RD PLEASANT VALLEY RD GOLD HILL RD ARROWBEE DR COLD SPRINGS RD RATTLESNAKE BAR RD TAYLOR RD ELLINGHOUSE DR RIDGERD LA MIRADA RD VINEYARD LN LILYAMA RD MAIN ST WENTWORTH SPRINGS RD BLACK OAK MINE RD MARSHALL RD COOL AUBURN GREENWOOD GARDEN VALLEY GEORGETOWN KELSEY COLOMA LOTUS PILOT HILL CAMERON PARK SHINGLE SPRINGS RESCUE PLACERVILLE B ASSI R D POST OFFICE 95651 POST OFFICE 95613 TO LAKE TAHOE TO DONNER LAKE & TRUCKEE TO NEWCASTLE SOUTH FORK AMERICAN RIVER 80 80 EL DORADO PLEASANTVALLEYRD 49 UNIONMINE RD F O DRINR TO PLACERVILLE TO SHINGLE SPRINGS 3A 4 5 2 1 3B PONDEROSA RESORT These businesses are recommended by your host. Please let them know you are staying at Thousand Trails PONDEROSA RV CAMPGROUND
HONEY WAGON SERVICE Monday and Thursdays $40.00 (up to 3 pulls) $10.00 each additional tank Same Day Honey Wagon sign ups a er 10:00 AM are $50.00 Emergency Same Day Dump -$75.00 (unscheduled days or signing up a er service has concluded) No leaking or damaged lines will be dumped This resort operates on a septic system designed only for human waste and modest amounts of toilet tissue. Please do not ﬂush: Wet Wipes, Sanitary Napkins, Feminine Products, Chemicals, Diapers, etc. SCHEDULE Please call to learn more about speeds & pricing while you are staying at PONDEROSA THOUSAND TRAILS Call 855-546-3655 Hours – 8am – 8pm 7 days a week MST (AZ) Help support pediatric cancer research by donating today! St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital 501 St. Jude Place • Memphis, TN 38105 Visit www.stjude.org to donate online or simply mail a check to: www.GuestGuideSurvey.com WIN$100.00 FOUR YES/NO QUESTIONS, GET ENTERED INTO A MONTHLY DRAWING FOR A $ 100 VISA GI F T CARD SCAN & ANSWER Go to the “Join Our Team” page at agspub.com or call 877-518-1989 Do you like this guide? Wi$h to join our team? ATTENTION FULL-TIME RVERS SEEKING
REP TEAMS The Leader in the Guest Services Guide Industry for over 35 Years Earn money while traveling Highest commission in the industry Complimentary camping Sell local print & internet advertising to an established customer base Supportive of ce provides assignments The greatest casualty is being forgotten.™ Wounded Warrior Project 4899 Belfort Road, Suite 300 Jacksonville, FL 32256 Visit www.woundedwarriorproject.org to donate online or simply mail a check to: provide comfort for a wounded warrior with a one-time donation Page 7
“Your One-Stop Shop” Groceries • Snacks • Beer • Soda Cigarettes • E-Cig • Sundries Diesel & Propane (refill & exchange!) • Deli Easy entrance-exit 7215 Hwy. 49, Lotus • 530-642-9715 ALEX’S ALEX’S Gas/Diesel & Propane Mini Mart & GasMini Mart & Gas4 “I heard it from around the campfire.” Connecting local merchants and services to campers. SOUTH FORK OF THE AMERICAN RIVER “ e most fun you’ll have all summer!” R e a d m o r e r ev i e w s o n Tr i pA d v i s o r c o m Conveniently located right across the street! 5 © 2022 AGSPUB.COM • CROWLEY, TX 76036 • (877) 518-1989 • 09-22 AT MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION • D2320 DMT 14376 09/22 Enjoy great amenities and fun-filled activities at RV resorts and campgrounds across the Country!Direct TV Elevation: 37º South 144º Dish Network Elevation: 44º South 156º Skew 82º SATELLITE COORDINATES RESORT COORDINATES Elev. 798 ft. • N: 38º 48.531' • W: 120º 54.214'