2710 Jones Drive • Mebane, NC 27302 (919) 568-0153 firstname.lastname@example.org www.JonesStationRVPark.com
“Wide Open Spaces Amongst Our Park’s Natural Landscape”
2021 - 2023
Guidelines For Your Enjoyable Stay We want everyone’s visit with us to be an enjoyable experience. To ensure this, there are a few guidelines we ask you to follow.
• Please place all trash in the blue dumpster at the rear of the park (across from picnic pavilion). Please do not leave garbage out after dark, as it can attract critters. Please do not dispose of lawn chairs, televisions, rugs, grills, or microwaves in the dumpster. • Parents/Guardians are responsible and accountable for the safety and actions of their children at all times. Do not leave small children unattended at the restroom, playground, or campsite. All children must be at their campsite by dusk. Check-in time is firm. An additional full day(s) will be charged for late departure without prior arrangements. Check-out time 11:00 am, Check-in time 1:00 pm
• Daily rate is based on (1) unit per campsite and (4) people per unit. Additional people charged $4.00 per person, per night. Extra charge and approval are required before putting a tent on an RV site. • Visitors must register at campground office. • Speed Limit inside the campground is 9 mph AT ALL TIMES!!! • Pets must be on a leash while outside the camper/ tent and attended at all times. Please clean up after your pet. A continually barking dog will not be tolerated. Breed Restrictions: We welcome all breeds of dogs, except the following breeds or mixed breeds: Doberman Pinchser, Rottweiler, Wolf Dog hybrids, and Pit Bull Terriers, Terriers, Pit Bulls, American Bull Dogs, & Presa Canario. We reserve the right to add additional restricted breeds at any time. • Golf carts are allowed; the owner must register the cart with the office. A tag will be issued and must be displayed on the cart while in the campground. VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE REQUIRED TO OPERATE A GOLF CART! • Each family renting a site is required to keep their area clean as well as the recreation area used. Unsightly and inappropriate storage will not be accepted. No underpinning or lattice allowed.
• Washing of cars, boats or campers is prohibited without prior approval and payment of fee. • All buildings and decks are smoke-free. Please do not throw cigarette butts on the ground! Campers and visitors who do not comply with the above rules will be required to leave. Fees will not be returned to anyone asked to leave for non-compliance of campground rules. • Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be given due to inclement weather, no shows or early departure. If cancellation is made less than 7 days prior to your visit, you will be charged for a 1 night stay.
For monthly stays, there will be a $100 nonrefundable deposit.
• Liability: Campers are responsible for all occupants and guests at their campsite. Camping and the use of all facilities at Jones Station RV Park are at your own risk. • Do not move fire rings and/or picnic tables from site space. • Please do not dump coals or ashes on the ground, as this causes damage to the property and is a danger to other guests.
• No utility or box trailers on site.
• Any damages caused to park property or other guest’s property by all in your party must be paid before you leave. We will assess any damages and your credit card on file will be charged accordingly.
• Please DO NOT set grills on picnic tables.
• One camping unit per site.
• No storage of gas or diesel at sites.
• No parking on empty sites or Roadways.
• Quiet hours are from 10:00 pm until 7:00 am. • Campfires are allowed in fire rings at sites. All fires must be attended. REMEMBER: PUT YOUR FIRE OUT COMPLETELY!!! • No public display of alcohol. Alcohol is not permitted off your site. All varieties and forms of controlled substances, firearms, fireworks or explosives are prohibited!
• Trash and personal property left after check out will be charged a cleaning fee. • No Preferential/requested Site(s) are guaranteed. • Monthly Sites, 1 -36, available personal Wi-Fi modem box at guest site’s cost. • Camping site cannot be left unattended/unoccupied overnight without notifying office first.
RV SALES • SERVICE • RV SPA • ACCESSORIES
AMERICA'S #1 RV DEALER! Based on Statistical Surveys 2012.
ofof Colfax Colfax Camping World is America’s largest RV and outdoor retailer, providing over 10,000 RV parts and accessories plus recreational vehicles for every lifestyle. Stop by your local Camping World RV Sales location today!
8615 Triad Drive COLFAX, NC 27235
RV SALES HOURS:
Mon-Fri 8-7, Sat 8-6, Sun 12-5
336.996.6661 | CampingWorldOfColfax.com AREA CHURCHES The Lambʼs Chapel 415 Roxboro St, Haw River, (336) 578-0291 Hebron United Methodist 2325 Mebane Oaks Rd, Mebane (919) 563-3375 Hawfields Presbyterian Church 2325 Mebane Oaks Rd, Mebane (336) 578-2811 The Summit Church – Alamance Hawfields Middle School 1951 NC-119, Mebane (919) 383-7100 Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church 1620 Hanford Rd, Graham (336) 226-8796 First Baptist Church of Mebane 301 S 3rd St, Mebane (919) 563-3176
T V S TATIO NS
DURHAM CHAPEL HILL
We are conveniently located near the Triad - Triangle - RT
RALEIGH Page 3
BACK IN FULL HOOK UP 30/50 AMP PULL THROUGH FULL HOOK UP 30/50 AMP WATER/ELECTRIC ONLY 30/50 AMP
ILL EAR M
N TIO A T ES S JON
E DRIV AGE VINT
RAIL L ANDGATE T
VINTAGE DR 52 54
GAR Y 55
TAG ED R
C AM P GROU ND AMENI T I ES
G IN D A
• Large Pull-through Sites • Free Wifi • 56 Deluxe Campsites on 25 Acres • Full Hookup on All Sites
• Covered Picnic Area • 30/50 Amp • Children’s Playground • On Site Management/Staff • Spacious & Clean M/W Bathhouse
YOUR SITE #
• • • • •
Picnic Tables Firewood Fire Pits Garden Swings Onsite RV Storage Available • Children’s Playground
SANDY RIDGE RD
1 EXIT 208
A NE R O
WEST CLAY ST
N 7TH ST
W O OD R D
To Graham & Burlington
FOREST OAKS LN
OLD HILLSBO R OUGH
ST C OOK
OL DU S5
ER AV CR D R
J O N ES D R
119 To Greensboro Burlington Mebane
To Chapel Hill, Durham & Raleigh
CHE R RY
RD NE A L
7B EXIT 153
TR O L
JIMM IE KE RR RD
To B urli Meb ngton ane
Mobile Service Providers
THIN GS TO S EE AND DO IN OUR AREA
• Mebane Historical Museum in Downtown Mebane
• Mebane Arts & Community Center
• Burlington Royals Baseball
• Alamance Battleground State Historic Site in Burlington
• 5 Nearby Alamance County Wineries
• Alamance Children's Museum in Graham
• Shopping, Dining & Canoe Access to the Haw River-Saxapahaw
• NC Zoological Park in Asheboro
• Tanger Outlets
• Graham/Mebane Lake
• Snow Camp Outdoor Theater • 13 Area Golf Courses
• Pottery Shops in Seagrove • Historic Downtown Mebane - Shopping, Dining, Services
Maintenance, Service, Repair
RV, Truck & Auto Tires NC Inspections, Brakes, Alignments, Oil Changes
3720 Kivett Drive High Point, NC 27263 email@example.com
7623 US-70, Mebane, NC 27302 kingtireofmebane.com
Serving Mebane for 50 years
Best Italian In Town! - Call For Specials
Beer & Wine - Lunch Specials - Pizza & Wing Specials
Phone (919) 563-6666
www.ciao-pizza.com 1343 Mebane Oaks Road • Mebane, NC 27302 Sales & Service
2609 Enterprise Road Lexington, NC 27295 Located Just South of Winston-Salem Hwy 52, Exit 97 Turn Right Right at Light 2.5 miles
WRAP, PACK & SHIP ~and a whole lot more~ Fax, Copies, Notary, Mailboxes Photo-Grade Printing GREAT Greeting Cards, 6 TRUE Knives, EarPods
919-563-2591 1024 Mebane Oaks Rd. Mebane, NC 27302 mebanepackship.com
Do you like this guide? Wi$h to join our team? ATTENTION FULL-TIME RVERS
SEEKING $ALE$ REP TEAMS
Earn money while traveling Highest commission in the industry Complimentary camping
Sell local print & internet advertising to an established customer base Supportive office provides assignments
The Leader in the Guest Services Guide Industry for over 35 Years
Go to the “Join Our Team” page at agspub.com or call 877-518-1989
CRAFT NEAPOLITAN PIZZAS
107 N. St
HANDCRAFTED COLD BREW
GRANDMA’S DEVILED EGGS
O FO & NU E R E BE M
4000 Arrowhead Suite #140 Tanger Outlets
SCAN & ANSWER FOUR YES/NO QUESTIONS, GET ENTERED INTO A MONTHLY DRAWING FOR A $100 VISA GIF T CARD
WIN $100.00 www.GuestGuideSurvey.com
Medicine & Surgery for Companion Animals Ann Brady, DVM
1938 Jones Drive, Mebane, NC 27302-9619
Pharmacy: Mon-Sat 9AM - 7PM, Sun 10AM - 6PM Supercenter: 6AM 11PM Senior Shopping: Tues 6-7AM Gas and Diesel
1318 Mebane Oaks Rd
“I heard it from around the campfire.” Connecting local merchants and services to campers.
© 2021 AGSPUB.COM • CROWLEY, TX 76036 • (877) 518-1989 • 08-21 AT MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION • D2249 VKG 13922