Denver East KOA GUEST SERVICES GUIDE The Denver East/Strasburg KOA offers you the best in Colorado camping . We are centrally located and offer easy access for day trips to Denver, Estes Park , and Colorado Springs . Our Denver KOA is only 50 miles from the base of the Rocky Mountains! is aff r s t C PR , u O in AE D ne d t r ai Aid & sit e t n Fi r s h i n e o c ma
Emergency Shelter is located in the Main Office Building.
AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY CONTACT POSTED ON FRONT DOOR
1312 Monroe Street | Strasburg, CO 80136 | Arapahoe County Information: (303) 622-9274 | Reservations: (800) 562-6538
ASE Certified Owner
Full Service Auto Repair
We Got Your Back!
Free Alignment Check on Most Full-Size Trucks and Cars 56773 I-70 Frontage Road Strasburg, CO 80136
Travel Trailers • Fifth Wheels • Fold-Downs • Tent Campers • Class C Motorhomes
AMERICA’S #1 DEALER!*
888-348-2353 • wegocamping.com
9870 W I-70 Service Rd. South in WHEAT RIDGE, CO *Based on Statistical Surveys 2016.
Our Campground Guidelines We hope you have a pleasant stay at our campground. To make your stay, and that of other campers around you, a happy experience, we would like you to observe some good camping practices.
1. Our check-out time is 11:00 am. Please notify 8. Please do not build a fire on the grounds. the office by this time if you plan to stay another day. Use designated fire pits only. ALL FIRES ARE There is a $20 fee for checking in early or checking out STRICTLY PROHIBITED DURING FIRE BAN. late. Reservations take priority over changes of 9. Port-a-Potties are to be emptied only at the plans; please help us plan ahead if you want to dump station. stay past your check-out date. 10. Clotheslines are not to be attached to small trees, 2. Speed limit is 5 mph throughout the campground. No and they must be taken down before dark. cutting through sites. 11. No vehicle is to be washed or worked on 3. SEWER SEALS REQUIRED! IN WINTER MONTHS in the park. WATER HOSES WILL FREEZE. THEY SHOULD BE 12. One camping unit and one vehicle are permitted PROTECTED — $10 penalty. per site. 4. Please observe all the rules in the pool area. 13. Be courteous to your neighbors. Do not walk 5. Guests are welcome. However, state law and through occupied sites. insurance requires that all guests register at the office 14. Our neighbors prosecute trespassers. Please do when entering the campground. not cross fence or property lines. 6. Quiet hours are observed from 15. Children are to be supervised at all times. 10:00 pm to 7:00 am. 16. Campground is private property. 7. Pets are welcome, but they must be on a leash No marijuana on grounds. short enough to keep them on your site. They are not permitted in the playground area, tent area or any other public areas, with the exception of assistance animals. Do not leave pets unattended in the campground; barking dogs will not be tolerated. Please walk dogs in the pet walk areas, and please clean up after your pet. The pet policy is posted in the laundry room. Check out our Kamp K9!
Our campground offers weekend activities in June, July and August. They vary week to week but may include: Hayrides, Movie in the Courtyard, Games, Crafts, Bingo, Horseshoe Tournaments, etc. We have a great time here at Denver East KOA! Look for our schedule in the office.
PLEASE Deposit your Aluminum Cans in the Receptacle for KOA CARE CAMPS! 2
Connecting Buyers with Sellers!
Real Estate Connection, LLC
Welcomes you to Strasburg!
Christina Pastori www.RealEstateConnectionLLC.com Christina.Pastori@comcast.net Direct: 720.273.0783
56541- A E Colfax Ave./P.O. Box 812 Strasburg, CO 80136
Audio Video Drones & RC Toys Electronics
56171 E Colfax Ave, Strasburg, CO 80136
Sherer Auto Parts Inc Day Or Night • Full Service Auto Repair 24 HOUR TOWING SERVICE 710 Colfax Ave Bennett
• Botanic Gardens • Water World • City Park and Zoo • Colorado Railroad Museum • Coors Brewery • Coors Field • Denver Art Museum • Denver Museum of Nature & Science • Elitch Gardens • Forney Transportation Museum • Lakeside Amusement Park • Larimer Square • Molly Brown House • Redrocks Park & Amphitheater • State Capitol • Children’s Museum • The Downtown Aquarium • Denver Mint
INTERIORS Where Your RV Can Be As Unique As You Are!
We make your RV uniquely yours by changing TVs, flooring, upholstery, shades, drapes, cabinetry, countertops AND we even do roofs, awnings, winterizations, insurance claims and much more! Call or come by our showroom located at 6521 Washington Street, #D, Denver CO 80229 Office: 303-716-1832 Toll Free: 877-716-1832 Or E-mail us at email@example.com and visit our website at www.rvinteriorsbydonna.com
• Adult Spa • All Night Laundry • Arcade Games • Basketball • Bike Rentals • Cable TV • Dump Station Coffee Bar
• Free Wi-Fi • Playground • Full Hookups • Recreation Room • Grills & Fire Rings • Volleyball • Heated Swimming Pool • Wading Pool • Horseshoes Store: • Hot Showers Firewood • Groceries • Kamp K-9 Ice • RV Supplies • Souvenirs • Picnic Tables
Ice Cream Parlor
Guest Services Guide |
Distinctive Gifts for the Entire Family
56551 E. Colfax Strasburg, CO
Seasonal Breakf Saturday & Sunday
WIRELESS INTERNET FREE at this KOA!
-- DINER --
124 123 122 121 120
20% Off Entire Order Limit 1 per customer, per table, per visit. May not be combined with other offers. Some menu items may be excluded. Expires 11-30-18
Prime Rib Dinner Fri & Sat Nights
40 Wa lkw ay 42 43 44
29 31 48
Ben Claussen, D.C. 720.470.1117 1517 Main Street, Strasburg, CO
Colo. Lic. # 6587
100 E. Bennett Ave. Bennett, CO 80102
Wa 90 lkw ay
Find us on facebook for Daily SpecialsF Menu Powered by Openmenu
“Chiropractic care for the whole family”
18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 Wa
Serving breakfast until 2 pm Full Bar with Happy Hour 2 - 6 pm Includes 9 Appetizers
your choice of 1 free house margarita OR free dipping platter with purchase of 2 entrees. Dine in Only.
ORDER ON OUR WEBSITE
CoronasMexicanGrill.com DOWNLOAD & ORDER THRU OUR APP Text CORONAS to 33733
Rookies Restaurant & Saloon 14
Ed Humbert Owner 303-748-9827 firstname.lastname@example.org
STRASBURG AUTO PARTS
Kevin’s Auto & Truck Services
1313 Monroe St PO Box 604 Strasburg, CO 80136
303-622-4211 Great parts.... at a great price. napaonline.com
After Hours Emergency Contact POSTED ON OFFICE FRONT DOOR
fast Pancakes 7:00 - 9:00 am
GroupTent Site Volleyball 74
#11 Parking - Table
Office & Store
Rec. Room Meeting Adult Room Spa
y wa 52 k l
Dump Station 55
Legend 30 Amp Water & Electric Only 30 Amp Full Hookup* 30/50 Amp Full Hookup* Deluxe Lodge Camping Cabin K2 Two-Room K2 Cabin K1 Cabin with K1 Patio, Fridge & Microwave Tent Site No Cable Fire Pit
71 70 69
Pizza at Rookies
(Cooking from Scratch) 1323 Monroe St • Strasburg, CO 80136 Open Daily - 6 am Daily Specials - Sunday Buffet
Fire Grill Ladies’ Restroom Men’s Restroom Ladies’ Showers Men’s Showers Laundry Pavilion Dumpster
Seasonal Breakfast Pancakes
Horseshoes 105 104 103
*SEWER SEALS REQUIRED!
15 Guest Services Guide |
BEST SELECTION. BEST FLOORPLANS. BEST PRICES.
YOUR #1 SOURCE FOR RV SALES, SERVICE & ACCESSORIES BRING IN THIS AD AND RECEIVE A
500 MERCHANDISE CERTIFICATE
WITH THE PURCHASE OF A NEW RV*
Must present coupon at time of redemption. Limit one per household. Valid only at Camping World of Denver in Golden, CO. Offer expires 12/31/18.
16000 W. Colfax Avenue in GOLDEN, CO 80401
E COLFA XA VE
• Meat & Seafood • Groceries • Delicatessen • Bakery • Fuel Station • Pharmacy • Starbucks
1045 S. First St. Bennett, CO
STRASBURG EXIT 306
E HARVARD AVE
Free Cable TV Channels
56761 E Colfax Ave—Strasburg 6
TO AURORA & DENVER
S 1st ST
N KIOWA BEN NE T T R D
3 . . . . . . Weather 4 . . . . . . . . . CBS 5 . . . . . . . . . ABC 6 . . . . . . . . . NBC 7 . . . . . . . . . FOX 8 . . . . . . . . WGN 9 . . . . . . . . . . TBS 10 . . . . Fox News
866.921.5589 • CampingWorld.com/RV
11 . . . . . . . . CNBC 12 Food Network 13 . . . . . . . . . CNN 15 . . . . . . UPN 20 16 . . . . . . . Sports 17 . . . . Discovery 18 . . . . . . . . . A&E 20 . . . . . . . History
21 . . . . . . . . . TNT 22 . . . . . . . . . TCM 23 . . . . . . . . . USA 24 . . . . . . . . My TV 25 . . . . . . Cartoon 26 . . Nickelodeon 27 . . . . . . Nat Geo 28 . . . . . . . . HGTV
Strasburg Convenience Store
Family Reunions, Private Parties
Cold Drinks • Hot Food • 24 Hr. Fueling • Gas/Diesel RV Friendly - Easy In & Out
Call For Hours
56371 E. Colfax, Strasburg, CO
R & R Auto Repair & Tire
BOBBY SCHMIDT O w n er
W e W ill B eat A ny A uto R epair Q uote B y 10% C ertified M aster M echanic A vailable
POST OFFICE 80136
E COLFAX AVE
22 17 3 Lyons Park
THESE BUSINESSES ARE RECOMMENDED BY YOUR HOST. PLEASE LET THEM KNOW YOU ARE STAYING AT
Denver East KOA. E 15th AVE
E 68th AVE
22 MONROE ST / STRASBURG RD
E 66th AVE
TO N WASHINGTON
E 64th AVE
16 W 48TH AVE
56720 E Colfax Strasburg CO
VE AX A OLF C W
W 8TH AVE
W 7TH AVE
S GOLDEN RD W 10TH AVE
1 4 9 1 Wagner S t. Str a sbu rg, Co 8 0 1 3 6 O pen Mon-Su n 8 -5
Guest Services Guide |
Honest Auto Repair in Strasburg!
John’s Repair Since 1994 (24 yrs) Experience Counts.
John Hicks • Owner
Oil Changes Full Service Auto Alignment & Tires Colfax & Monroe St.
24 One Block North of KOA
Visit our family friendly alpaca farm and interact with the alpacas and learn about their unique fiber characteristics
See & Feel the array of products
that are made from the exquisite fiber
2021 Ventress Ct, Bennett, CO 80102 (623) 910-9897 www.chimeraranch.com Sandra and Norm Johnson
Call and schedule your unique family adventure and experience today
Our Sincere Thanks
Strasburg’s Complete Hardware Store Sporting Goods Camping Supplies Hunting & Fishing Licenses
Antiques • Cards Gifts Hand Made Items Downtown Strasburg Open Mon - Sat 27 10am - 6pm
It is a pleasure serving you. Our KOA is locally owned, and if there is anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable, be sure to let us know. We’re more than happy to provide recommendations to a KOA Campground at your next destination – just ask. Enjoy your stay, and come back soon!
“We Build Your Dreams”
Denver East KOA Achievements We work hard every year to make this an enjoyable stay for you. We strive for excellent customer service, clean facilities and a well maintained park. KOA randomly mails surveys to campers, and the President’s and Founder’s awards we receive depend on the surveys completed by customers and on our inspection by KOA. If you receive a survey from KOA in the mail, please help us out by completing and returning it. If there is a reason you would not give us an A grade, let us know before you leave so we can fix the problem. We love our campers and want you to return again and again! © 2017 AGSPUB.COM • CROWLEY, TX 76036 • (877) 518-1989 • 10-17 AT THIS PUBLICATION MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION • D2178 TVR 12420
Published on Oct 31, 2014