Before we talk...
A short note from our founder.
I wanted to thank you for inviting us to discuss your property. As the founder and Executive Director of McGrath I take enormous interest in every customer relationship.
I can assure you that you will be in the best of hands with our team and if at any time you would like to contact me to discuss any element of your proposed sale, I would be delighted to assist.
This package is intended to provide you with some background on who we are and how we work to achieve the best outcome for you.
John McGrath email@example.com
When we meet.
There are many moving parts in the sale of a property; extensive research, meetings and discussions, property presentation and marketing elements, just to mention a few. But we believe that the most vital part of your sale is the very beginning. Getting the key elements right from the start is critical. To achieve this we place great emphasis on ensuring that we spend the right amount of time in these early stages, really understanding your goals, priorities and concerns as you consider a sale.
We look forward to discussing your property and situation in detail. We will also provide you with a comprehensive review of recent sales activity in your area, discuss how to increase the value of your property and how to best present it, review the different methods of sale and recommend a marketing plan that will maximise buyer enquiry.
How we see our role.
Selling your property can be a stressful and challenging process and often comes with pockets of uncertainty. But it doesnâ€™t have to be that way. We believe that selling your property can be stress-free, exciting and very profitable when in the right hands. Over many years we have developed a system that replaces uncertainty with certainty and maximises your outcome.
In fact, at McGrath we donâ€™t believe that our job is to just sell your property. Selling a good property is relatively simple. We see our role as delivering a premium price that would otherwise be unobtainable. In the process we aim to create a relationship that will last a lifetime. So, as the sold sign goes up, we see the relationship as truly beginning.
If you squint all Agents look the same.
When you choose a product often the choices seem identical. But when you choose a service, the differences can be significant. In fact, when selecting an Agent, we believe the difference between employing the best or not can affect your end result by 5% to 10%. We will explain in detail the process of how we go about adding value to your sale through our local knowledge, meticulous process, marketing channels and unique sales system.
When you list with McGrath you can relax in the knowledge that you have chosen the real estate company that delivers above all others. Agents might look the same if you squint but when put under the microscope the differences are significant.
Our five philosophies on selling.
We have five key philosophies that we believe are vital to delivering a successful sale. We think following these guiding principles allows us to set our Clientsâ€™ properties apart from the competition. These are:
3. There are three key elements to delivering a premium price. They are generating more buyer enquiry, engaging the buyers at an emotional level and creating competitive tension.
1. Our role is not just to sell your property, it is to deliver you a premium price.
4. Over 60% of record and premium prices come from out-of-area buyers. Hence, seeking potential buyers who are not in the immediate area is key.
2. The best price is invariably achieved within the first 30 days of entering the market. We focus all our resources on achieving a premium price within that period.
5. The detail really matters. Ensuring that all elements of your property are attended to before entering the market can make or break a sale. So we sweat the small stuff on your behalf.
The McGrath Sales System.
John McGrath is one of the most successful real estate sales Agents in Australian history, selling and auctioning more properties for record prices than almost any other individual. During this time he has developed a sales system that has proven to be more effective than any other. It requires focus on several elements that John believes are vital to the success of a sale. The elements that are of greatest importance are: 1. Ascertaining the price range that the strongest buyers will see the property within. 2. Identifying any items that may cause concern to buyers and dealing with them at the outset.
3. Recognising the Four Buyer Behaviours and how they relate to your sale. 4. Establishing an inspection timetable that works best for you and the property to maximise buyer viewings. 5. Choosing a marketing campaign that reaches all possible local and active buyers, as well as pinpointing potential passive and out-of-area buyers. 6. Maximising price with competitive tension. All of our Agents are trained in the McGrath Sales System the moment they join us, so it is at the very heart of everything they do.
A little about us.
John McGrath established McGrath Estate Agents over 25 years ago in a small office in Paddington, Sydney. His vision was to change the way that real estate was conducted â€“ to bring integrity and transparency into the process and develop a system that his Clients could rely upon to deliver the best outcome in a consistent, predictable way.
Now the fastest-growing real estate company in Australia, McGrath has established more sales records than any other company through the application of the McGrath Sales System. The team at McGrath is committed to a number of key values around which every decision is made; integrity, passion, process, excellence and community. These are embedded in everything McGrath undertakes.