: NORTEL 920-105 : NNCSS-Symposium Call Center Server Install.& Main.
Version : R6.1
Prepking - King of Computer Certification Important Information, Please Read Carefully Other Prepking products A) Offline Testing engine Use the offline Testing engine product to practice the questions in an exam environment. B) Study Guide (not available for all exams) Build a foundation of knowledge which will be useful also after passing the exam. Latest Version We are constantly reviewing our products. New material is added and old material is updated. Free updates are available for 90 days after the purchase. You should check your member zone at Prepking and update 3-4 days before the scheduled exam date. Here is the procedure to get the latest version: 1.Go towww.Prepking.com 2.Click on Member zone/Log in (right side) 3. Then click My Account 4.The latest versions of all purchased products are downloadable from here. Just click the links. For most updates,it is enough just to print the new questions at the end of the new version, not the whole document. Feedback If you spot a possible improvement then please let us know. We always interested in improving product quality. Feedback should be send to feedback@Prepking.com. You should include the following: Exam number, version, page number, question number, and your login ID. Our experts will answer your mail promptly. Copyright Each PDF file contains a unique serial number associated with your particular name and contact information for security purposes. So if we find out that a particular PDF file is being distributed by you, Prepking reserves the right to take legal action against you according to the International Copyright Laws. Explanations This product does not include explanations at the moment. If you are interested in providing explanations for this exam, please contact feedback@Prepking.com.
1. During an installation of Symposium Express Call Center 3.0 the field engineer discovers that the TFE service is not in the UP state after a fresh install. What is the likely cause for this? A. PEPs are missing B. No scripts are available C. System Registry needs updating D. Must run the Call Routing Wizard for the first time Answer: D
2. During a system test the Symposium Express Call Center 3.0 greeting or wait announcement is not played and the caller continues to hear ring back or the next appropriate greeting. What Voice Services announcement should the field engineer check? A. That the call treatment is configured properly. B. The announcement file (.sbc file), could have been renamed, deleted, or restored out of synchronization. C. The announcement file (.sbc file), could have been renamed, corrupted, or restored out of synchronization. D. The announcement file (.sba file), could have been renamed or restored out of synchronization, or corrupted. Answer: B
3. A customer reports that Agent Desktop Display and Real Time Display do not function. Which tool can the field engineer use on Symposium Call Center Server to verify that Symposium Call Center Server is multicasting data out to the network? A. Ping B. Mrcv.exe C. RsmCfg.exe D. MulticastCtrl.exe Answer: B
4. A user is configuring and acquiring phone sets on an Option 11 using the TN on Card four and unit two of that card.
They get an error when they acquire the phones using the TN designation of 4-2. What is the www.Prepking.com
most likely cause of the problem? A. The Symposium Call Center Server DN format is wrong it should DN Number XXXX Customer Number ACD Queue. B. The Symposium Call Center Server TN format is wrong it should "loop-1-1-unit" on an Option 11 (for example, 4-1-1-2). C. The Symposium Call Center Server TN format is wrong it should "loop-0-0-unit" on an Option 11 (for example, 4-0-0-2). D. The Symposium Call Center Server TN format is wrong it should "loop-Expansion Cabinet Number-0-unit" on an Option 11 (for example, 4-0-2). Answer: C
5. A field engineer is assisting an onsite technician with installing Symposium Call Center Server 4.0 client at a customer's site. On one of the client computers, the client pre-installation check indicates an error in the temp directory. What should the technician do to troubleshoot this error? A. Ignore the error. B. Run the installation over again. C. Check the log located at c:\cltprep.log. D. Check the log file located at d:\Nortel\iccm\bin\logs\cinst.log. Answer: C
6. The Symposium Express Client 3.0 software was installed on a PC and everything appeared to install normally. After a reboot of the client PC to finalize the installation it was found that the client application would not start. What step should be taken next? A. Install current patches on the client PC and reboot. B. Do a re-install of the client software; this should clean up any problems. C. Do an uninstall of the client, reboot the PC and re-install the client software. D. Check the ODBC drivers which are on the PC, if they are different from what the client uses it will not start. Answer: D
7. When testing Symposium Web Client 4.0 functionality such as Real Time Displays or Agent Desktop Display the field engineer experiences problems. Data is not being displayed. What diagnostic tool will help the field engineer identify the origin of the problem? A. Regedit.exe B. NBConfig.exe C. TraceRoute.exe D. ICERTDTrace.exe Answer: D
8. On a Symposium network with 1 NCC server and 20 Symposium Call Center Servers there is an average of 15000 calls per hour over the network. The field engineer is trying to collect Network Call By Call Data but finds that the NCC server keeps running out of hard disk space. What could be the possible cause for this? A. The network bandwidth is too slow. B. The NCC server needs to be a RAID system to handle this setup. C. The NCC server can only handle a maximum of 10000 calls per hour. D. There are too many Symposium Call Center Server servers on the network. Answer: C
9. A customer reports that ADD and RTD are not working. It has been verified that Web Client Server 3.0 is not receiving data from the Symposium Call Center Server 4.0 (SCCS) but SCCS is multicasting data out. There are three (3) routers between the SCCS server and Web Client Server. What should the field engineer check in the configuration of the SCCS? A. TTL value must be 3*3 B. TTL value must be less then 3 C. TTL value must be bigger then 3 D. TTL value is irrelevant since SCCS multicast data out Answer: C
10. A field engineer is required to configure the client PC to access the Symposium Call Center Server 4.0 www.Prepking.com
using Microsoft Access for filter set reports. What must the PC have installed and configured before this can be done? A. The Symposium Call Center Client Software installed and configured. B. ODBC and the Sybase Open Client installed, Microsoft Internet Explorer configured, an Internet connection. C. ODBC and the Sybase Open Client installed, a Sybase Server entry configured, an ODBC DSN configured. D. ODBC and the Sybase Open Client installed, SQL Edit installed and configured, an ODBC File DSN configured. Answer: C
11. After installing the Symposium Web Client 4.0 application server the field engineer is preparing to configure the Symposium Call Center Server. What are the two main tasks that a field engineer will perform using the Configuration component? A. adding, configuring and deleting access rights and scripts B. adding, configuring and deleting access classes and users C. adding, configuring and deleting report groups and partitions D. adding, configuring and deleting Symposium Call Center Server and resources Answer: D
12. A field engineer is onsite performing the pre-installation checks on a Symposium Call Center Server 4.0. The server has 512M of memory. It is discovered that the virtual memory settings are still set to the Windows default. Which of the following settings is correct for Symposium Call Center Server 4.0? A. Allow Windows to control Virtual Memory B. 524M minimum and 684M maximum on Drive E C. 512M minimum and 684M maximum on Drive D D. 524M minimum and 524M maximum on Drive D Answer: D
13. A field engineer is performing installation and maintenance procedures. To check on processes, which www.Prepking.com
of the logs allow viewing of install, uninstall, reinstall and upgrade events? A. SysOps Event log B. SysMaint Event log C. SysTrack Event log D. SysAdmin Event log Answer: A
14. The IT Department provided the field engineer with several IP addresses for use in the Symposium Call Center Web Client configurations, including:
Symposium Call Center Web Client send IP multicast address:
Symposium Call Center Server send IP multicast address: 188.8.131.52 CLAN IP address: 184.108.40.206 Symposium Call Center Web Client application server address: 220.127.116.11
For Web Client's Real-Time Reporting component to function properly, which IP address must be used for the Web Client application server's receiving IP multicast address? A. 18.104.22.168 B. 22.214.171.124 C. 126.96.36.199 D. 188.8.131.52 Answer: B
15. A field engineer is attending a pre-installation meeting. The customer asks a question about the configuration of the server prior to the installation date. Which service must be installed on the server prior to performing the Symposium Call Center Server 4.0 installation? A. IIS and RAS B. RAS and SNMP C. SMTP and DHCP D. IIS and Terminal Services www.Prepking.com
16. After configuring the skill set name for phone set displays in Symposium Call Center Server 4.0 (SCCS) some phone sets are not correctly displaying the skill set names (only the first four characters) while others are functioning as expected. All phone sets are recent models with 2x16 digital displays.
the field engineer examine to determine the cause of the problem? A. Digital cards must be located in the same shelf as the CPU B. SCCS supports only newer digital models such as the 3905 C. SCCS can not display more than four characters on phone sets D. SCCS does not support old digital phone set cards as found in an upgraded SL1 Answer: D
17. A call center supervisor wants the Agent Desktop Displays set so their agents can view the data that has been collected during the last ten minutes of system activity.
How must the field engineer configure
the Symposium Call Center Web Client parameters? A. On the client PC set the view mode as Interval-to-date. B. On the client PC set the view mode as Moving window. C. On the application server set the view mode as Interval-to-date. D. On the application server set the view mode as Moving window. Answer: D
18. A technician is establishing a Symposium Express Call Center configuration and has logged onto a Meridian 1 to download switch resource information.
The data capture procedure is in progress when a
maintenance message is received from the Meridian 1. Which action will occur? A. Data capture will fail B. Data capture and maintenance action will proceed in parallel C. If data capture is more than 50% complete, data import will continue D. The maintenance action will be delayed until the data capture procedure is complete Answer: A
19. What are the primary reasons for performing a platform migration on a Symposium Call Center Server 4.0? (Choose two.) A. To change software B. To help with trouble shooting C. To recover from a hardware failure D. To change the release of hardware E. To change to a different server with increased capacity Answer: CE
20. A field engineer has been tasked to record call treatments for the Voice Services card that was purchased with the Symposium Express Call Center Release 3.0. When recording call treatments on the Symposium Express Voice Services card, where are the call treatment recordings stored? A. On the NTFG95 DSP module PCMCIA cards installed in slots D1 and D2. B. On either of the two memory flash banks on the Symposium Express Voice Services Card. C. On the ATA hard drive PCMCIA card installed either in slot A: on the front panel or in the internal slot B: D. On a tape in the Tandberg TCD4220 tape drive connected to the Symposium Express Call Center server PC. Answer: C
21. The Voice Services option has been purchased for the new Symposium Express Call Center Release 3.0 system. The field engineer has been tasked to configure 16 DSP ports on the Symposium Express Voice Services card.
Other than the Voice Services card, what additional hardware will the field engineer
need to configure, and where will it be installed in order to meet this requirement? A. No additional hardware is required; the Voice Services card has 16 DSP ports onboard. B. Install two additional external NTFG95 DSP module PCMCIA cards in card slots D1 and D2 to provide a total of 16 DSP ports. C. Install one additional external NTFG95 DSP module PCMCIA card in card slot D1 that in addition to the onboard DSP ports will provide a total of 16 ports. D. Install one additional external NTFG95 DSP module PCMCIA card in the internal slot B: that in addition to the onboard DSP ports will provide a total of 16 ports. www.Prepking.com
22. The Symposium Call Center Server 4.0 Platform Recovery Disk contains the file MigInfo.txt. What is NOT included in this file? A. Voice prompts B. Voice connectivity C. Keycode, M1 serial number, M1 switch type D. Server Elan IP address, Server Clan IP address, Server RSM IP address Answer: A
23. A customer is using Symposium Web Client to manage and configure a call center and its users. Active Directory and other files are used to store user data. When restoring data in the event of a system failure in this scenario, which statement is TRUE regarding where the Active Directory can be restored? A. Onto a remote directory of a network computer B. Only onto an application server other than the original server C. Only onto the same application server where the backup was created D. Onto the same application server where the backup was created or onto a different application server Answer: D
24. A field engineer is performing an upgrade from Symposium Call Center Server 1.5 to 4.0 on a PVI platform. The steps to restoring the database have been completed. An error during the database initialization states: "could not create database". Given that a successful integrity check on the database has been run, what steps should the field engineer perform next? A. Key the database in by hand. B. Fdisk and format all hard drives, perform the procedure again from the beginning. C. Uninstall Symposium Call Center Server, and start the procedure over from that point. D. Check the platform recovery disk for database segmentation and contact Nortel Networks support if segmentation is found. Answer: D
100% Pass Guaranteed or Full Refund Word to Word Real Exam Questions from Real Test Buy full version of exam from this link below http://www.prepking.com/920-105.htm