enterprise news app Increase your employee engagement and go mobile first!
The benefits of a mobile enterprise App
Only 13% of employees across 142 countries have expressed that they feel engaged in their jobs (Gallup 2013). While mobile enterprise applications offer a great opportunity to improve productivity and engagement, just a few companies are taking full advantage of the capabilities that mobile offers.
• Let your employees bring their own device (BYOD); they work more effectively using the technology they feel more comfortable with (Gartner 2013). • Maximize the potential of engaged workers and give employees the knowledge and tools they need to be effective (Gallup 2013). • Create and facilitate a dialogue to achieve greater performance, increased revenue and higher productivity (Gallup 2013). • Involve employees in your company’s success, because they feel the need to stay connected during and after the workday (Boeyink 2013). • Share successful stories on social media and let employees evangelize your brand (Cisco 2013).
“When organizations successfully engage their workers and customers, they experience a 240% boost in performance-related business outcomes.” – Gallup 2013
Taking a Mobile First Strategy
imgZine (pronounced imagine) offers a mobile platform for producing smart and real-time news apps, based on your existing content. The platform is inspired by the success of digital magazines like Flipboard, Pulse and Zite, as well as traditional print magazines. This combination translates into a more engaging and personalized experience for your employees. Building on business intelligence and analytics imgZine offers key insights for you.
• Unlock corporate intranet news content • Create a secure mobile platform • Manage your app easily • Connect your existing enterprise content systems • Release your publication in multiple platforms iOS, Android, Windows and (mobile) web • Get a standardized solution
Get smart with internal communications
To ensure that your employees are fully engaged, they need to be satisfied with the content that is being delivered. At imgZine, we analyze large amounts of data to understand reading behavior on tablets and smartphones and determine what your employees value and prefer. In addition to these insights imgZine developed a smart intranet system that is geared to:
â€˘ Target specific content to your employees and ensure that they are engaged â€˘ Recommend articles that your employees value and prefer
45% of employee application visits occur outside working hours, implying that these workers are engaged even after work.
Our mobile Enterprise News Apps contain a variety of features, including:
• Security / Authentication
• Standardized API
• Real time updates
• Connects existing intranets
• Multiple languages
• Connects internal social feeds
• Feedback forms
• Recommended articles
• Polls / Questionnaires
• Targeted content
• Offline reading
• Push messages
• Dashboard / Analytics
• Beautiful design
“Companies with a mobile app got over 50% higher numbers in employee satisfaction, workload completed on mobile, operational efficiency and employee productivity.” – Aberdeen Group 2013
Boost communication, culture and results all at once! By engaging your employees emotionally, pragmatically and socially, employee efficiency and retention can be achieved, which is critical to the long-term health and success of any business. Why wait to jump on the mobile bandwagon if there are engaging mobile applications that can help you achieve your desired business outcomes?
contact us The Netherlands +31 20 411 18 38 Basisweg 52d 1043 AP Amsterdam email@example.com www.imgzine.com
United States +1 415 3950941 811 Sansome Street San Francisco, CA 94111