XUAN TUNG PORTFOLIO
CONTENT 01. PUBLIC SECURITY UNIVERSITIES COMPLEX Competition | 1st prize ATEK ARCHITECTS: NGUYEN TUAN ANH, NGUYEN QUOC HUNG, NGUYEN THANH HAI (General Managers) DANG XUAN TUNG (Concept Master Plan, Sketchup 3D, and Layout) PHAM QUOC HUY (Buildings' facade) DANG KIM NGAN (Photoshop) TRIEU VAN TIEN (Vray rendering) gmp architekten: TRAN CONG DUC (General Manager, Concept and text) NGUYEN VIET TIEN (Master 3D, Buildings' facade) vnmation: Master 3D Rendering
02. KHANH HOA ADMINISTRATIVE CENTER Competition DE-SO ARCHITECTS: OLIVIER SOUQUET(concept and AutoCAD) SANDRINE CHARVET(AutoCAD and Illustrator) MATTHIEU LABARDIN (Master 3D and AutoCAD) FRANCOIS DEFRAIN (concept and text) NGUYEN KHANH DUY (design report) ATEK ARCHITECTS: DANG XUAN TUNG (Master 3D and AutoCAD and Layout) DANG KIM NGAN (energy and building elements) LE DUC TUYEN (3D building facade)
03. ROOT CITYSymposium â€“ Food Resilience & City|Vertical cities Asia 2013 TUTOR: PROFESSOR LE QUAN DANG XUAN TUNG (concept 3D and revit) NGUYEN THUY TRANG (information collecting and Illustrator) TRAN NGOC CUONG (3D rendering) NGUYEN TRUC ANH (Photoshop and Illustrator) DANG HA MI (design report) LE TUAN NAM (3D rendering)
04. GREEN CORE Competition | 2nd prize Low carbon city for Jono Urban District TUTOR: PROFESSOR NGUYEN TRI THANH NGUYEN XUAN TUNG (concept 3D, Masterplan) DANG XUAN TUNG (general manager, concept text, and layout) NGUYEN SY THACH (3D rendering) NGUYEN TUAN VU (Sections, Elevations) DANG THI YEN (design report)
05. CANOPY FOR THE ROAD TOWARD HO CHI MINH MAUSOLEUMCompetition TUTOR: PROFESSOR NGUYEN TRI THANH, NGUYEN VU PHUONG DANG XUAN TUNG (concept and text) NGUYEN XUAN TUNG (concept and 3D modeling) NGUYEN SY THACH (3D rendering) NGUYEN TUAN VU (autoCAD)
06. AUDITORIUM OF HO CHI MINH POLITECHNIC UNIVERSITYProject ATEK ARCHITECTS: NGUYEN TUAN ANH, DANG XUAN TUNG (concept and technical drawings)
01. PUBLIC SECURITY UNIVERSITIES COMPLEX gmp architekten, Germany /ATEK architects 1st prize
02. KHANH HOA ADMINISTRATIVE CENTER ATEK & DE-SO competition
KHANH HOA ADMINISTRATIVE CENTER IS LOCATED AT VINH THAI, NHA TRANG, VIETNAM. THE COMPETITION SEARCHED FOR A NEW CENTER OF ADMINISTRATION 126HA IN NHA TRANG PROPOSAL SHOW THE RULE OF ORDER, WITH THE GRID SYSTEM OF BUILDINGS, THE MASTER PLAN CATCH THE FUTURE BY USING THE SIMPLE METHOD, THUS BRINGING THE PORJECT A HIGH FLEXIBILITY
03.ROOT CITY DANG XUAN TUNG, NGUYEN THUY TRANG, TRAN NGOC CUONG, NGUYEN TRUC ANH, DANG HA MI, LE TUAN NAM
Symposium â€“ Food Resilience & City Vertical cities Asia 2013 competition existing
the theme of competition is "Everyone Harvest" Our theoretical is constructed by thre element of sustainable development between environment, social, and economy dominated by agricultural factors and response to human subjects. This research focus on the potential and solving the issue that the reality is facing.The priority object in the new urban is farmer in the villages of Hoai Duc and other people who have need and ability to live and work in urban agriculture.
URBAN PUBLIC CENTERS TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM Transport mechanism includes the transport system is split to increase circulation systems and commodity exchanges, harvesting and urban distribution.
the traffic structure consist of 3 levels of road: proposal - For movement of goods from outside the urban core with private vehicles and public transport. - Roads for harvesting in urban areas.
commercial centers, cinema
3rd level operation service life of the people and enhace the working area and bycle traffic structure divided into 4 regions with the walking radius under 800m, people will easily access to the hub of public transportation.
STRUCTURE OF URBAN FOOD Vegetables and fruits accounted for the largest share in the structure of urban proposal agriculture vegetable, especially high-tech vegetable. Agricultural areas focused around the outskirts of the residential area with the continuation of the type of agriculture products which are being producted in current local-agricultural system. Developed, Enhanced to take advantage of urban agriculture. The fruit trees arranged in marginal urban areas.
existing URBAN WATER USAGE Currently, there are 2 lakes with a total area of 5 hectares, all are created in the process of new urban development in An Khanh. With the main purpose to serve agriculture, proposal new proposals is designed to create a closed water system which connected 2 big lakes to increase the water saving area for urban purposes and for agricultural recycled, water distribution to agriculture areas and to improve cultivation conditions for aquactic vegetables/foods which the diversification of agricultural products.
hospital sport FOOD PRODUCTION AND DISTRIBUTION BY AREA
Thang Long Avenue
Nam An Khanh Lake
Future 4th Road
The new urban is built on new urban land to remain the whole farmland area of Hoai Duc. Agriculture product direct the major food of Hoai Duc likes vegetable, fruit and developing other food base on local characteristics of agriculture condition there. The interaction between the new urban and surrounding villages is improved by transportation system and agriculture activities which it consist with Hoai Duc farmers. The new urban preference accommodate dwelling for Hoai Duc's people who cultivate not only there but also in other farmland. Moreover, this accommodation preserve traditional architecture value in surrounding villages and their recent living condition. Agriculture activities improved by innovation technology sustainable looop in energy and water.
Nam An Khanh Lake Farmland, fruid Nam An Khanh Lake
urban center Connecting water surface
sports center school
Selecting the best direction
VERTICAL FARMING SYSTEM
PUBLIC SPACES, GREEN SPACES
PLANS EVOLUTION: FLOOR 4 TO 40 office garden penthouse apartment vertical traffic horizontal traffic
04. GREEN CORE - LOW CARBON CITY
Nguyen Xuan Tung, Dang Xuan Tung, Nguyen Sy Thach, Nguyen Tuan Vu Tutor: Architect Nguyen Tri Thanh Competition | 2nd Prize
05. CANOPY FOR THE ROAD TOWARD HO CHI MINH MAUSOLEUM DANG XUAN TUNG, NGUYEN XUAN TUNG, NGUYEN TUAN VU, NGUYEN SY THACH competition|1st PRIZE
Every day, there are thousands people from many countries in and out Vietnam come to Ho Chi Minh mausoleum to visit Ho Chi Minh president, so special need a roof way for people who have to walk along more than 400m to go inside Mausoleum, this proposal help settle this demand and remain problems
06. AUDITORIUM OF HO CHI MINH POLITECHNIC UNIVERSITY ATEK ARCHITECTS STATUS:DONE
TYPICAL PROFILE 01
WALL COMPONENTS STRUCTURE
TYPICAL PROFILE 02
TYPICAL PROFILE 03
CONTENT 1. OLD APARTMENTS OF HANOIChat Ha Noi Competition drawings on paper model
2. THOUNDSANDS TREESLandscape Sketching water color on galgo paper
3. IMAGINEFinding Ideas hand drawing on photoshop by wacom
01. OLD APARTMENTS OF HANOI DANG XUAN TUNG Drawing on paper model
02. THOUSANDS TREES DANG XUAN TUNG landscape sketching Leningrad watercolors on galgo paper
03. IMAGINE DANG XUAN TUNG Finding Idea Handrawing on photoshop by wacom
Thanks for your time!