10 Best Fruit Juices to Drink Along With Their Benefits Health plays a pivotal role in the holistic development of a human body. It is a well- known fact that a healthy mind resides in a healthy body. In this busy schedule people rarely get time to have all the three meals properly and at an equal interval of time. The major source of all the required vitamins in this case becomes the fruit juices that one can consume. Be it in the morning at breakfast or in the afternoon to cool the body or else in the evening to refresh oneself, fruit juices are the all- time preferable option. Here is a list of best fruit juices to drink that can act as a major source of all the dietary nutrients.
1. Avocado Juice It contains potassium and thereby acts as an anti- ageing formula. Especially good for pregnant women, it enhances the formation of HB and Red Blood Cells and is often prescribed for anemic patients. It contains Oleic acid that regulates and lowers cholesterol. Also, it is a big relief for breast and prostate cancer patients.
2. Apple Juice Being a very good source of quercetin it regulates cholesterol level, blood pressure and blood sugar. It is also appreciated for its anti-cancerous and anti-inflammatory actions. It controls heart problems and is also good for arthritic and rheumatic patients because of the potassium that it contains. It also improves digestion.
3. Orange Juice An appetite evoking juice, it is a major source of Vitamin C that strengthens the immune system and helps to prevent cold. It regulates cholesterol and blood pressure level, thereby enhances heart functions. Potassium contained in it is good for joint pain. It also acts as an anti-inflammatory agent. It helps the arthritis.
4. Kiwi Juice Being a good source of Vitamin C it improves immunity, it protects the body from cancer. It also helps in absorption of iron and is good for anemia, constipated patients as it contains fibre, lowers bad cholesterol and maintains blood pressure thereby good for the heart.
5. Pomegranate Juice
Pomegranate juice is rich in Vitamin A, C, E and Folic acid. It is extremely good for the heart; prevent heart attack and blockages in the arteries and a good agent for bad cholesterol. It helps to remove worms from the body. Reduce the pace of cancer in Prostrate and lung. It is good for enhancing hemoglobin content too. It is excellent for pregnant women. It is also known for anti- ageing.
6. Strawberry Juice Strawberry juice contains antioxidants, helps to regulate blood pressure, cholesterol and prevent heart diseases. Other benefits are skin cleansing and better digestion. It helps in strengthening of joints.
7. Tomato Juice It contains an enzyme called Lycopene that is useful to control prostate cancer and also it acts as anti- ageing agent. Glycogen content helps in the proper functioning of the liver.
8. Guava Juice Also, it helps in regulating cholesterol, blood pressure, sugar level and prevent chronic constipation. Astringent present is useful for three patients. It is also beneficial for bone decaying patients.
9. Mango Juice A good for fiber it helps during constipation. It acts as disinfectant and cleans the blood. Carotenoid present helps to check colon cancer. It rejuvenates the body and prevents odorless bacteria.
10. Noni Juice It is option to combat diseases like Hypertension, Diabetes, Vaginal discharge and many more. It strengthens the immune system, act as anti-cancerous, lowers blood pressure. It is also a good anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic.
These are the 10 best fruit juices that you can give anytime and anywhere whenever your body feels tired or drained.
Health plays a pivotal role in the holistic development of a human body. It is a well- known fact that a healthy mind resides in a healthy b...