A unique tool for modifying and extending DI-Guy character movement and behavior DI-Guy Motion Editor enables users to enhance the DI-Guy motion library by modifying existing motions or creating completely new motions. An innovative user interface, and seamless integration with the entire DI-Guy product line, makes changing DI-Guy behavior incredibly easy.
Motion Editor Features: • A graphical timeline interface for visualizing and composing complex human motions
Timeline Window Multiple tracks enable the separation of a DI-Guy character's movement into independent controls. Polynomials and splines enable smooth interpolation between motions.
• Multi-track design allows independent control of character limbs and joints • Blending and interpolation functions create smooth, lifelike behavior
Posing Tool The posing tool can be used to isolate any specific joint(s) of a character. Here, simply dragging any of the three rings can reposition the left arm to any angle.
• Seamlessly integrated with DI-Guy and DI-Guy Scenario to save time
The realism made possible by DI-Guy products has helped to define new standards in the way simulation training is used today.
• Customized modeling and behavior development • Specific and detailed scenario generation • System integration support
• A graphical posing tool simplifies direct character manipulation and posing • Trim and stretch motions to match timing requirements
As creators of the DI-Guy product line, Boston Dynamics is uniquely skilled to provide customized services in support of a broad range of Human Simulation and Scenario Generation needs.
• User Training for the entire DI-Guy product line Joint Editor Window Using the resident joint editor window, users can review and edit character joint values for total control.
515 Massachusetts Ave. Cambridge, MA 02139 U.S.A. 617.868.5600 PHONE 617.868.5907 FAX info@BostonDynamics.com www.BostonDynamics.com © 2005 Boston Dynamics