The bustling capital of Italy is home to some of the most iconic attractions in the world. The Colosseum and the Sistine Chapel are a must for visitors wanting to witness the stunning architecture and art.
florence An architecturally beautiful city, Florence is the quintessential Italian getaway if you want to gorge on all things art. Churches such as Santa Maria Novella and Santa Croce stand as art pieces in themselves. Be sure to check out Florence’s Cathedral, Baptistery and the Accademia Gallery during your stay.
country Italy - Rome - cityflorence venice
venice Venice is a place that continues to charm and fascinate visitors with its gondolas and water canals, and seemingly buoyant landscape. The Venetian cuisine, its architecture and unique art all nestled in a captivating location, make this one destination in Italy not to be missed.
• The Colosseum
• Papal Audiences and Masses with Pope Francis are held on Wednesday in St Peter’s Square (in summer) when he is in Rome. Easter and Christmas masses at the Vatican are held at St Peter’s Basilica. Tickets for all events are free but visitors should book in advance. • In February in Rome, enjoy the cinematic feats at the Independent Film Festival. • Rome plays hosts to both the Eurochocolate Festival and Rome Marathon in March.
• Rome’s Easter Good Friday Procession retells the crucifixion of Jesus Christ.
• Sistine Chapel • The Pantheon
• The Tennis Masters is one of the city’s top events in May along with the Festa del Primo Maggio on Italian Labor Day.
• During Festa de’ Noantri in July, Romans pay homage to the Virgin Mary with a procession and, in typical Italian style, lots of food and wine.
• In November, celebrate Italian cinema at Rome’s International Film Festival.
• Lake Como
• Amalfi Coast • Venice • Leaning Tower of Pisa • Tuscany
email@example.com | Toll Free: 180 2121 | www.airniugini.com.pg