QUESTIONS A) SECOND CONDITIONAL
1) If you told me all of your secrets, would I be shocked? 2) If you changed your name, what name would you choose? 3) If you could speak three other languages. What would they be? 4) If you could decide what happens in your life tomorrow, what would you want to happen? 5) Where would you live if you could live anywhere in the world? 6) If a natural disaster hit your town, what would you do? 7) If you became a rock star, what kind of songs would you sing and what image would you have? 8) If the world was going to end at 3.37 tomorrow afternoon, what would you do until that time? 9) If you were the worldâ€™s best at something, what would you like to be best at?
10) If you were a colour, what colour would you be and why? 11) If you were an animal, what animal would you be? 12) If you went back in time, what year would you go to? 13) If you had a special power, what would you be able to do? 14) If you could make one change to the world, what would you do? 15) If you could change something about your past, what would you change?
B) GIVING ADVICE
I'm hungry. What should I do?
I'm cold. What should I do?
I have a toothache. What should I do?
I have the hiccups. What should I do?
5) I left my sunglasses at a restaurant yesterday. What should I do? 6)
I'm hot. What should I do?
I have a headache. What should I do?
Someone stole my bicycle. What should I do?
9) I bought a pair of trousers that don't fit. They're too long. What should I do? 10)
I always make a lot of spelling mistakes when I write. I don't know what to do about it. What should I do?
C) REPORTED SPEECH
1) John: "Mandy is at home." WHAT DID JOHN SAY?
2) Max: "Frank often reads a book." WHAT DID MAX SAY? 3) Susan: "I'm watching TV." WHAT DID SUSAN SAY? 4) Simon: "David is ill." WHAT DID SIMON TELL YOU? 5) Peggy: "The girls help in the house." WHAT DID PEGGY TELL YOU? 6) Richard: "I am going to ride a skateboard." WHAT DID RICHAD SAY?
7) Stephen and Claire: "We rarely clean the windows." WHAT DID STEPHEN AND CLAIRE TELL YOU? 8) Charles: "I don't have time to do my homework." WHAT DID CHARLES TELL YOU? 9) Mrs Jones: "My mother is 50 years old." WHAT DID MRS JONES SAY? 10) Jean: "The boss is signing the letter." WHAT DID JEAN SAY?
D) RELATIVE CLAUSES
(Answer the questions using a relative) 1) What is a teacher? A teacher is a person who.... 2) What is a restaurant? A restaurant is a place where... 3) What is a clock? A clock is a thing which... 4) What is a cinema? 5) What is a chef? 6) What is a computer? 7) What is a dog? 8) What is a school? 9) What is an umbrella?
10) What is a beach? 11) What is a painter? 12) What is a plane? 13) What is a book? 14) What is a library? 15) What is a horse?