*Des opportunités professionnelles partout dans le monde
CHAMBéRY french alps
THE INSEEC International master program
With 14,000 students, 38,000 alumni and a budget of 119 million euro, the Groupe INSEEC has confirmed its position as a leading group in the French higher education system. Founded in 1975, the INSEEC Graduate Business School is a ‘Grande Ecole de Commerce’, nationally accredited by the French Ministry of Higher Education. It is one of the first major business schools in France to integrate an international dimension into its academic program by providing university exchanges and global internship opportunities to its students. In addition, the INSEEC Graduate Business School attracts professors from around the world thus creating an international environment on its campus and a diverse network to assist its alumni in finding work world-wide. Today the INSEEC
Graduate Business School has more than 3,000 students and 6 campuses: Paris, Bordeaux, Monaco, ChambéryFrench Alps, London and Chicago. The INSEEC Graduate School of Business offers five unique international tracks for students wishing to obtain their Masters in International Management. All five tracks are fully taught in English and consist of three modules: core classes in international management in Paris, specialized courses from one of the five international tracks and two mandatory internships. The two year program is divided into five parts and carries 120 ECTS.
INSEEC BUSINESS SCHOOL master of INTERNATIONAL MAnagement 2013-2014 From September to December 2013
From January to April 2014
From May to September 2014
Core classes in international management, Paris Campus
International Track of Specialization
5 months internship
2014-2015 From October 2014 to January 2015
From February to July 2015
International Track of Specialization
6 months internship
5 INTERNATIONAL specializations International Management
This major is aimed at students who would like to specialize their knowledge and skills in the field of international management. It is taught in a multicultural environment, so that students can discover and compare worldwide issues in the area of geopolitics, diplomacy, international affairs, transatlantic relations and global economy.
COURSES • Trade export • Emerging markets and economies • International relations • International contracts
• International marketing • Supply chain management • Cross Cultural Management • Purchasing • Diplomacy
• International Finance • Geostrategy • Conflict analysis • International law • International management
This major is offered exclusively at our London campus. Studying in the financial capital of the world provides students with the opportunity to take the fast-track in developing their career in finance. Professors and technical experts will provide insight on the mechanisms behind financial markets and financial advising. This learning experience will open doors to a great number of positions in the fields of stock market trading, financial intermediaries, financial engineering, and estate management.
COURSES • Introduction to financial theory • Introduction to financial mathematics • Foundations for asset management • Derivatives • Financial modeling
Tourism & Hospitality management
Luxury Goods & Services
• History of financial markets - innovation and regulation • How financial markets work • Finance and risks • Technical analysis • Wealth management
• Portfolio management • Financial market practice • Risk management • VBA • CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) preparation
Due to the fast worldwide development of both the tourism and hospitality sectors, this major was created to enable students to take full advantage of new opportunities. With innovation and creativity, we have created new approach to the traditional fields of finance, management and marketing by tailoring them for the unique markets of tourism and hospitality.
COURSES • Arts & French culture • Consumer Behavior analysis in Tourism & Hospitality services • Economics of International Tourism • Global Tourism & Hospitality industry • Resort management
• Tourism and Hotel Information & reservation Techniques • Luxury services marketing • Sustainable development in Tourism & Hospitality • Well-being marketing • Culinary marketing • Wine Tourism & Hospitality
• Urban Tourism • Leadership and management in Tourism & Hospitality • Demand & Revenue Management • Tourism policy and planning • Hospitality service excellence • Special session in Monaco
The global luxury industry has never been so diverse. Today’s luxury professionals must master the capacity to continuously evolve and respond to new demands. They must also possess an international outlook and an acute knowledge of this complex marketplace. Within this track, students will develop both the hard and soft skills necessary to succeed in this business.
COURSES • Arts & French culture • Introduction to luxury goods and services • Marketing of luxury goods and services • Luxury services
WINE & SPIRITS MANAGEMENT
• Accounting and financial management in the luxury industry • Luxury sector seminars • HR in the luxury industry • CRM • Industry and competitive analysis
• Luxury boutique and performance indicators • Luxury communication and media planning • Luxury legal environment. • Special session in Paris
The main aim of this major is to teach management, marketing and strategic skills which are directly linked to the wine and spirits sector. The program provides extensive professional, technical and international training.
COURSES • Arts & French culture • Wine and spirits principles • Brand strategy • Wine economy • Distribution policy • International wine economy
• Wine marketing • Design and packaging • Wine and spirits legislation • Development of foreign markets • International legal environment • Mergers and acquisitions
• Launching and managing new products • Bordeaux as a strategic place • Logistics, purchasing and negotiation • Oenology, wine tasting and visit of Bordeaux Châteaux
APPLICATION PROCESS FOR the INSEEC BUSINESS SCHOOL MASTER PROGRAM A complete graduate application file must be submitted in English to be considered for admission to the INSEEC Business School Master program.
A complete graduate application file consists of: • A completed application form with your answers to the short-answer questions • An updated Resume • An academic or professional recommendation letter • A 3 or 4-year university degree with University transcript(s) and diploma(s), with official translation if necessary • The grading scale of the transcript(s) • Proof of English proficiency (TOEFL, TOEIC, The Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency Test, IELTS or INSEEC admission interview English test) • 2 passport-size photographs • Photocopy of passport or national identity card.
admissions Marinella Amato
International Recruitment T: +33 1 47 20 52 07 • firstname.lastname@example.org
international relations Florence Ramillon
Director International Relations T: +33 1 42 09 94 89 • email@example.com Jessica Buckley
International Relations T: +33 1 42 09 97 99 • firstname.lastname@example.org
inseec.com Établissement d’Enseignement Supérieur Technique Privé
Non-contractual document - All rights reserved. Crédits photos D. Le Lann - Fotolia - Istockphoto
Applicants will also be required to attend a personal phone/Skype interview.