Common Ground Magazine Canada
Common Ground Magazine is Western Canada's biggest and most respected magazine dedicated to natural health & wellness, environmental sustainability, music and the arts, and personal growth.
Common Ground inspires readers to live healthier lives and to participate in creating a healthier society, every month!
The respect and trust that Common Ground has built over the past 32 years with its readership is priceless, for when your organization/event appears within the pages of Common Ground Magazine, people respond!
* Independent, 100% Canadian
* 1/4 million audited, and well targeted readers per issue
* 12 issues printed per year
* 75,000 copies printed per month
* Distributed throughout BC, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg & Toronto
2001 Common Ground magazine received the Ethics in Action Award.