Frequently Asked Questions
FAMILY PHOTOS 2013
1. HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN BE PHOTOGRAPHED? Bring the whole gang! There is no limit to the number of people, but only one family grouping can be photographed per session. A separate session must be scheduled and a separate payment made for each additional family grouping.
2. HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE? Not long, considering that captured memories last a lifetime. Each photo shoot is allotted 15 minutes. We do our best to stay on track but the photographer wants to be sure everyone gets great photos. Sometimes there may be a minor delay if she is working with children or pets. Please be patient if she is running a little behind schedule. Your time will not be shortened. You can help by having everyone in your group together and camera ready. Please do not let children leave you or the waiting area.
3. ARE PETS ALLOWED? Of course! They are members of the family too, arenâ€™t they? The pets must be leashed or in a carrier until your sitting begins and immediately after you are done. Please be sure to clean up after your pet.
4. WHAT HAPPENS IF IT RAINS? We grin and bear it. In the event of light rain, the shoot will go as planned but may be moved inside at the same location. If we know ahead of time that it is going to be a wash out, the location may be changed and you will be notified in advance
5. WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU CANNOT KEEP THE APPOINTMENT? Sometimes life takes an unexpected turn. Just let us know! In the event that something happens, sickness, black eye or worse, and you cannot make the pre-registered photo shoot, please call us as soon as you know. We will do our best to reschedule you. Everyone that is going to be photographed in your group should be onsite 10 minutes ahead of your scheduled time. If you are running late the day of your shoot, please call us so that we can adjust. You may end up having to wait for another group if the delay is significant.
6. WHEN CAN WE SEE OUR PHOTOS? Don’t you just hate to wait? Each family will receive 10-12 proofs by email shortly after the photo session. The photographer, Elisa Komins Morris, will email instructions to view the proofs. You will then be asked to identify one photo to be included in the Family Album and contact the photographer with your selection within 2 weeks of receiving the email. If you do not respond within that time frame, the photographer has the discretion to make the choice for you.
7. WHEN DO WE GET A COPY OF THE FAMILY ALBUM? Remember that patience is a virtue! Each family will receive one copy of the Family Album either at CFF’s annual Spring fundraising event A Taste of Art or through the mail. Additional copies may be purchased at cost. The album is printed in black and white.
8. WHAT IF WE DO NOT WANT OUR PHOTO IN THE ALBUM? Are you too shy? The photo shoot contract has an option that will keep your photo out of the album. You may then just purchase photos from the photographer (see#9). However, the sitting fee will remain the same.
9. CAN WE ORDER ADDITIONAL PHOTOS? Of course, do you even have to ask? You know everyone will want one! Additional photos, reprints and enlargements may be purchased separately and exclusively through the photographer. All images are copyrighted and the property of the photographer and may not be reproduced or transmitted in any way without the expressed written consent of the photographer. All photography and photographic art direction are exclusively under contract to CFF.
10. CAN WE PAY THE SITTING FEE THE DAY OF THE PHOTO SHOOT? Definitely, we make it very easy for you! All fees must be paid prior to the photographic session, however you may pay when you register or the day of the actual shoot. We accept major credit cards and checks made out to Children & Families First. Cash works too. If paying ahead by check, please mail to 2005 Baynard Boulevard, Wilmington, DE 19802
It’s not just our name,
IT’S OUR PROMISE WWW.CFFDE.ORG | (800) 220-3092 Children & Families First strengthens Delaware families by delivering an innovative and effective continuum of community-based social services. In existence for more than 125 years, CFF builds the foundation for strong communities with child-centered and family-focused programs.
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions!