Overview The expansive resort includes 78 freestanding private villas and a 290-room hotel set amidst lush tropical gardens. Locally-sourced tile and alang-alang thatched roofing, distinctive Balinese doors, limestone carvings and a selection of Indonesian arts and antiques complement large marble bathrooms, plush bedrooms, state-of-the-art electronics and designer amenities. Warm hospitality and superior service provide a unique and memorable experience for every ‘tamu’, the honorific term the Balinese use for guests to their island home. Jalan Karang Mas Sejahtera Jimbaran, Bali, Indonesia 80364 Tel: (62) 361 702 222 | Fax: (62) 361 701 555 firstname.lastname@example.org | www.ayanaresort.com
RESORT FACT SHEET
Jakarta Sales Office Tel: (62) (21) 570 8787 | Fax: (62) (21) 570 8788 email@example.com
Accommodation Most of the 368 rooms enjoy ocean views. All have private balconies; high-speed WiFi and broadband internet; cable/satellite TV; IDD telephones; air conditioning and ceiling fans; separate bathroom, shower and bathtubs; cotton bathrobes and sarongs; in-room electronic safes; writing tables and lounge chairs; rollaway beds and cots (infant beds) upon request.
• Guest rooms:
• Guest suites:
• Club-level rooms & suites:
• Ocean Villas (one and two-bedroom)
• Cliff Villas (one bedroom with 6 inter-connecting)
• AYANA Villa (three-bedroom)
Named after ‘a place of refuge for the gods’ in Sanskrit, AYANA is perched on limestone cliffs above Jimbaran Bay. Enjoying majestic views across the Indian Ocean and Bali’s south-west coast, its secluded location is complemented by its own white-sand beach, yet it is just 15 minutes from Bali’s airport, making it the perfect base for exploring the island’s many other wonders.
Jimbaran Bay fish markets (10 minutes) Pura Luhur Uluwatu, one of Bali’s most sacred temples (20 minutes) Championship golf courses (20 minutes) Seminyak’s shopping and nightlife (30 minutes) Ubud’s galleries, monkey forest and rice fields (90 minutes) Distance to airport: 10 kilometers (6.2 miles) Opening date: 29 November, 1996 (as The Ritz- Carlton Bali, Resort & Spa) Relaunched: 1 April, 2009 as AYANA Resort & Spa Bali
Ownership: Management: Size of property: Length of coastline: Architect:
PT Karang Mas Sejahtera, Jakarta, Indonesia West Paces Hotel Group, Atlanta, Georgia, USA 77 hectares 1.3 kilometers (0.8 miles) Wimberly, Allison, Tong & Goo, California, USA
Each spacious villa affords panoramic ocean views from every room, seamlessly blending indoor and outdoor living. Set within a traditional walled courtyard garden for maximum privacy, each villa includes exclusive amenities and services: • Private plunge pool (and 11 meter-long pool and heated whirlpool at AYANA Villa) • Sun-beds and Bale Bengong relaxation gazebo amidst lush garden • 24-hour on-call butler service and golf buggy transport • Complimentary a la carte breakfast daily at Dava restaurant • Master bedrooms with large walk-in wardrobes • Large bathrooms with deep tubs, indoor and outdoor showers, and double vanities • L’Occitane bathroom amenities • 42-inch plasma televisions (including in bathrooms of Cliff Villas and AYANA Villa) • DVD players, hi-fi stereo systems and iPod docking stations • Complimentary access to resort facilities including Golf Putting Course, Tennis Pavilion, Fitness Centre, Steam Room and Sauna
The Club This exclusive enclave provides additional privileges for Club-level guests, including: • Access to the plush Club Lounge with complimentary food and beverage presentations throughout the day • Laundry and pressing service • Private Club Lobby with dedicated Club Concierge • Unlimited use of Golf Putting Course, Tennis Pavilion, Fitness Centre, Steam Room and Sauna
• Complimentary tea and coffee, bottled water, and fresh tropical fruits daily • Honor Bar • 24-hour In-Room Dining • AYANA Kids’ program • Babysitting service • Secretarial services and resort-wide WIFI • Express Check-out • Concierge and dining reservations desk • Daily newspaper
• Twice-daily housekeeping service • Nightly turndown service • Valet parking • Same-day Dry Cleaning and Laundry • Clinic and on-call doctor • Multi-lingual staff • Daily shuttle service to Kuta • Wedding and event planners
Thermes Marins Bali Spa The only Thermes Marins Spa in south-east Asia offers an extensive selection of both traditional Eastern therapies and modern Thalasso treatments using the world’s most exclusive marine-based products, derived from the healing elements of seawater. The 22,000sqm spa is home to: • The world’s largest Aquatonic Seawater Therapy Pool • Spa on the Rocks treatment villas anchored amidst the ocean for maximum 6 couples a day • 40 treatment rooms including spa villas and hydrotherapy rooms • Professional Beauty Salon • Reflexology pavilion • Fitness Center and yoga pavilion • Spa Café serving organic and healthy cuisine
The resort features a range of breath-taking venues for legal weddings and renewal of vow ceremonies: • Two state-of-the-art glass chapels ‘Tresna’ and ‘Astina’ overlooking the Indian Ocean, with adjacent Bridal Villas • AYANA Wedding Gazebo on the cliff-edge, in the grounds of the presidential AYANA Villa • Asmara, a 350-year-old Javanese ‘joglo’ • Bale Kencana, a traditional ‘bale’ with ocean views • Professional Wedding Planners and Banquet service • Unique services such as white dove release and horse-and-carriage
Recreation Kubu Beach A secluded cove with pristine white sand and warm, calm turquoise waters.
• 7 meeting rooms of various sizes including the 595sqm AYANA Ballroom with banquet seating for groups of more than 500 people • Video-conferencing • Cliff-top and beach-front event spaces for outdoor gatherings and functions under the stars • Dedicated group check-in area off the main lobby • Champa Garden – 20,000sqm of landscaped frangipani gardens for events of 3,000-plus guests in complete seclusion • Dedicated Conference Concierge Service to plan and run events
Five Swimming Pools • Salt-water Ocean Beach Pool overlooking the beach and accessed via an inclinator (incline elevator that traverses the cliff-face) • Four freshwater pools including the 30-meter-long Upper Pool looking out to the ocean, Lower Pool with waterfall and aquarium, River Pool off the Cliff Villa Lobby, and children’s pool with waterslides. Sports facilities • 18-hole golf putting course by Ronald Fream Design Group • Tennis Pavilion with three flood-lit courts and qualified instructor • Yoga classes • Fully-equipped Fitness Center offering personal training and Aerobics classes • Jogging/cycling path Shopping The seven retail outlets include the Cliff Villa Boutique selling designer homewares and fashions, Lobby Boutique selling designer souvenirs and handicrafts, White Door bridal boutique, and Spa Boutique.
Canon Service Philosophy
Every AYANA staff member, from the housekeepers and butlers to the General Manager, carries a pocket-sized copy of the West Paces Hotel Group’s Canon service standards at all times, as a constant reminder of the quality standards expected of them. The Canon standards were personally conceived by West Paces Hotel Group’s chairman and founder Horst Schulze.
• Balinese and Thai cooking classes • Cultural tours • Guided tours to morning market • Guided tours to Jimbaran fish markets • Bicycle tours • Nature walks • Sunrise and Day-time Yoga
• 2010 CONDE NAST TRAVELLER READERS’ SPA AWARDS - #1 Spa in the World • 2010 CONDE NAST GOLD LIST - Best Hotels in Asia, Australia and Oceania • 2009 WORLD TRAVEL AWARDS - Asia’s Leading Luxury Resort • 2009 ASIA SPA GOLD AWARDS - Best Spa Destination in Indonesia • 2009 SMART TRAVEL ASIA - # 3 Best Spa Hotels & Resorts in Asia Also listed amongst Top 25 Leisure Hotels (at #18) and Top 25 Conference Hotels (at #13) in Asia • 2009 AB-ROAD JAPAN - # 1 Ten Best Bali Hotels • 2009 TRAVEL + LEISURE WORLD’S BEST AWARDS READERS’ SURVEY The only hotel in Bali – and Indonesia - to be ranked amongst Asia’s Top 15 Resorts and the World’s Top 100 2009 & 2008 DESTINASIAN READERS’ CHOICE AWARDS - Best Hotel, Bali
Dining and Entertainment
• H2O – Poolside dining, at your sunbed • Martini Club – Dava’s bar, ultra-chic • C-Bar -- Outdoor lounge, opium beds • Kubu Bar – Casual food, at the beach • Romantic Dinner Experiences – Various ocean-front settings, table for two, personal chef, love serenades, a star-lit sky. • Pesta Lobster ‘Dinner on The Pier’ – Just one couple, dozens of candles, four courses, private Gamelan ensemble, on our private jetty.
• Dava - Fine dining, panoramic views • Rock Bar - Picture-perfect, sunset ‘til late • Damar Terrace – Relaxed dining, all day • Honzen – Japanese cuisine, modern setting • Kisik Bar and Grill – Fresh seafood, on the sand • Langit Theatre – Balinese banquet, traditional dance • Padi – Buffet breakfast, pan-Asian dinner • Sami Sami – Cliffside Italian, ocean views • Spa Café – Healthy cuisine, wellbeing focus
GDS CODE - Toll Free Reservations System Pegasus W72655 Amadeus DPSRZZ Galileo 77341
Sabre 23435 Worldspan DPSRZ TravelWeb 73656