Sacred Heart University Q&A Book 2018

Page 1

Q frequently asked














table of contents 3....................................................................... ...............introduction 4................................................. admissions and student profile 6.....................................................academics and study abroad 8.................................... career and professional development 10........................................................... student life and athletics 14...................................................................... financial assistance 15...........................................................................campus contacts





As you and your family get to know more about Sacred Heart University, you’ll probably have a few questions about life as a Pioneer. As the second-largest Catholic university in New England, SHU provides men and women with a comprehensive, handson education rooted in the liberal arts and Catholic intellectual tradition—and we have a passion for helping students meet exhilarating challenges. From our growing campus in Fairfield, Connecticut, our students enjoy singular academic opportunities, connect one-on-one with diverse faculty, engage in tremendous career-building programs and, as alumni, remain caring members of our campus community.

So, are you ready to learn more? Good, because we have lots of answers for you in this handy guide. From academics to student life, from admissions to financial aid, it’s all here. As you get to know Sacred Heart, you’ll find that it is more than a great school, it’s a wonderful place to be. SACRED HEART UNIVERSITY


admissions P R O F IL E A N D ST U D E N T

What is SHU looking for in a student? Sacred Heart University utilizes a holistic admission process considering a variety of factors. In addition to academic performance in high school, as evidenced by GPA; college-level, honors and AP courses; and recommendations, the Admissions Committee considers co-curricular activities such as athletics; club and organization participation; volunteerism; and involvement in the arts as well as the personal qualities and interests that will allow the student to make a unique addition to the community. As part of the application process, a visit to campus is strongly encouraged so that the student and the University can determine if SHU is the right fit. Â

What are the application deadlines? Does SHU have Early Action or Early Decision?

How much is the application fee? Can this be waived in any circumstance?

December 1............ Early Decision Deadline

The fee for applying to SHU is $50. Students who meet the requirements set forth by the National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC) may submit a NACAC Request for Application Fee Waiver Form available at Requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis by the Executive Director of Undergraduate Admissions.

December 15......... Early Action Deadline December 15......... Regular Decision Priority Deadline for College of Nursing February 15............ Regular Decision Priority Deadline for College of Health Professions, Welch College of Business, Farrington College of Education and College of Arts & Sciences Early Decision is for students who have determined, after visiting and interviewing, that Sacred Heart is their definite first choice. While Early Decision is a binding contract which commits students to enrolling at the University upon admission, SHU does not hold students to the contract if the family determines that enrollment is not financially feasible. Early Action is a flexible option which allows students to learn of their admission decision earlier than regular applicants without a commitment to enroll.

Does SHU use the Common Application? Freshmen may submit the Common Application, available at Transfer students may utilize the Common Application or the SHU Transfer Application available online at 4


Are standardized test scores required? With the exception of home-schooled students, applicants to Sacred Heart University are not required to submit standardized test scores. Scores will be considered only if applicants elect to submit them. If you are unsure whether to submit scores, please discuss your options with your Admissions Counselor. SHU’s test-optional policy may be found at

Is an interview required as part of the application process? Interviews are required for those students who are applying Early Decision and are strongly encouraged for all students applying to the University. Students who have already visited campus or who are located in other parts of the country may also contact their Admissions Counselor regarding opportunities that may exist to interview locally at high schools and other


locations or over the telephone. Students who are not located in the Northeast are also encouraged to ask their Counselor about telephone or video interview options.

Is there an Honors program? How are students admitted? The Thomas More Honors Program at Sacred Heart University seeks bright, eager and dedicated students who are ready to capitalize on the unique resources and opportunities offered to them through the Program, including the Honors Living-Learning Community (LLC) for residential freshmen. Students may enter the Honors Program either as an incoming freshman or as a rising sophomore currently at Sacred Heart or transferring to Sacred Heart. Admission as an incoming freshman is by invitation after a review of all applicants’ academic records. For details on the application process and requirements please visit

Does SHU accept AP, IB or college level credits? Credit will be given for scores of 4 or 5 on the Advanced Placement Examination. Receipt by the Office of Undergraduate Admissions of an Advanced Placement score report, directly from the College Board, will be considered an application for Advanced Placement and college credit. Sacred Heart University considers the International Baccalaureate outstanding for its integrated curriculum and rigor. A student awarded the International Baccalaureate Diploma will have his or her individual diploma examinations recorded as transfer credit based on Sacred Heart University equivalencies. If a student does not attain the International Baccalaureate Diploma but presents individual Higher Level examinations with scores

of 4, 5, 6, or 7, he or she will receive credits per examination (depending on the Sacred Heart University course equivalency) and up to a total of 30 credits. These individual credits may be applied to general education/core, a major, or an elective. No credit will be awarded for Subsidiary examinations. A student who has been granted credit in a particular area may not enroll for courses that will repeat his or her work in the subject. Students should have their International Baccalaureate Diploma or International Higher Level examination scores sent to the Office of the Registrar. To receive college credit for courses taken at a college during high school, please have an official transcript forwarded to the Office of Admissions. Although most courses taken at other accredited institutions will be accepted with a grade of B or higher, credit transfer evaluations are done on a courseby-course basis.

Where do SHU students come from geographically? While the top states include New York, Connecticut, New Jersey and Massachusetts, the 2018 freshman class at SHU represents 26 states and 6 countries around the world.



academics R OA D A N D S T U DY A B

What is the average class size and the student-to-teacher ratio? Sacred Heart’s commitment to personal attention is evident with an average class size of 22 students and a student-to-faculty ratio of 14:1.

Are all courses taught by professors or are some courses taught by teaching assistants? Sacred Heart University does not utilize teaching assistants to teach courses.

Are there academic support services available outside the classroom? Located in the Sheila Hamilton Student Success Center, the Jandrisevits Learning Center (JLC) offers a variety of support services to all SHU students as well as special services for students with disabilities. Staffed by highly experienced faculty, staff and peer tutors in disciplines across the curriculum, the JLC provides a friendly learning environment where the individual needs of students are of primary concern. Classroom Learning Assistants (CLAs), individualized tutors and monthly workshops around essential academic skills such as reading, listening, notetaking, test-taking, public speaking and time management are offered to the SHU community.

How does academic advising work for freshmen? Students work with an academic advisor in the SHU College in which they are interested in studying. Advisors guide students on curriculum planning and other academic issues. Advisors are committed to assisting each student with all aspects of their transition to college while remaining an essential resource for academicrelated matters.



When do students declare their major? Are double majors allowed? Students may indicate an intended major upon enrollment or indicate they are undecided on a major within a particular SHU college. Students are connected to faculty and peers in their major and college of interest and may complete the official declaration process during the spring semester of their freshman year or during their sophomore year. You may choose to double-major at SHU and will be guided through the process by your academic advisor.

What if I am undecided about my major? The Center for Career and Professional Development offers the Major in Success (MIS) program which assists students in making the right choices about majors and careers by identifying how their unique talents, interests, values and skills match with a variety of careers and corresponding academic programs. Individual and groups career coaching is also available as part of the program.

Does SHU offer Study Abroad opportunities? SHU students study worldwide, and special opportunities for freshmen include a one-week pre-fall program at SHU’s campus in Dingle, County Kerry, Ireland and two-week programs in January and May. Study abroad options include over 60 programs in 30 countries across the globe in


semester, academic year and short term (one to six week) programs. SHU undergraduates also study at SHU’s campus in the European business center of Luxembourg and on study trips led by SHU professors to countries such as India, Germany, Italy, Spain, Bermuda, China and Korea. For more information visit

Are there opportunities to participate in research projects with faculty as an undergraduate? Promoting undergraduate research is an integral part of Sacred Heart University’s strategic plan, and students conduct research in programs across the University. Students often receive research stipends, including support for attending and presenting research at professional conferences.

application process. SHU also offers two programs in conjunction with partner institutions: the 3+3 Bachelor’s and J.D. Program with Seton Hall Law School and the 3+3 Bachelor’s and Pharm.D. (Doctor of Pharmacy) Program with Saint Joseph School of Pharmacy.

Does SHU have a laptop program? Among the first universities in the nation to offer a wireless campus, SHU continues its commitment to cutting-edge technology and a mobile computing philosophy. Students are required to purchase a suggested model laptop through one of SHU’s preferred vendors (a variety of models are available) and are able to access on-the-spot technical support via our Help Desk and Call Center.

Does SHU offer options for combined undergraduate/graduate degrees? Sacred Heart University offers qualified undergraduates the opportunity to complete an undergraduate degree and a graduate degree within 5 to 6 years, depending on the degree program. Options are available in all SHU colleges, and programs vary in length and in timing of the



career NAL A N D P R O F E S S IO

What types of resources will be available to me in the Center for Career and Professional Development? The Center for Career and Professional Development offers a range of services, programs and resources designed to help students make educated decisions about majors and careers; effectively identify their skills and abilities and market them to employers and graduate programs; and research, identify and secure employment and graduate study opportunities. These include:


Assistance securing internships, for which students may be able to earn academic credit

Conducting a senior-year job search for a fulltime position after graduation

On-campus interviewing and job fairs which include over 100 different employers each academic year

Résumé and cover letter writing workshops and individual assistance

Interviewing skills workshops and individual assistance

Professional networking training

Social media guidance: How to utilize LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook

Major in Success Program for students undecided on a major or career

Self-assessment testing and activities including CareerBeam, Strong, MBTI and others

Planning for and researching graduate school options

Exploration of career options for a chosen major

Access to PioneerNetwork, SHU’s online career management system with part-time, fulltime and internship positions, online résumé submissions, career research tools, registration for Career Center events and 24/7 access by students to a network of over 10,000 employers interested in connecting with SHU students

The Online Alumni Career Mentor Network

On campus career events such as employer information sessions, networking events and presentations on career topics by industry experts

Research resources such as CareerSearch

Connections with professional associations in various fields

Support in finding part-time and summer jobs

One-on-one career counseling for any careerrelated issues a student is facing

Are internships available for all students? Yes. Some majors require an internship for graduation, but internships are available for all students regardless of major. All students are




encouraged to complete at least one internship, and preferably more than one, during their undergraduate study. SHU’s location in Fairfield County means close access to a high concentration of Fortune 500 companies in the U.S., worldclass hospitals, nationally-ranked elementary and secondary schools and countless additional sites for students to intern and gain relevant work experience. Students intern in New York City during the school year and in their home states during the summer as well.

Are SHU graduates successful after graduation? Yes! SHU students pursue many different paths after graduation. One year after graduation, 95% of SHU students are employed in a full-time, career-related position or attending graduate school. SHU graduates are admitted to top graduate schools each year in the disciplines of law, medicine, health care, business, social work, education, humanities, social sciences and more, and a sampling of the institutions in which recent SHU graduates have enrolled includes Fordham University, Yale University, North Carolina State University, Columbia University, Boston College and New York University.

When can I start using the Center for Career and Professional Development? Students are welcome to begin using Center for Career and Professional Development services and resources as soon as Orientation. The online CareerBeam Planning Survey and Career Exploration system is made available to incoming students at that time along with career coach access. You will also meet Career Center staff and receive a jump-start on career planning early in the fall semester during Career Week presentations which all freshmen are required to attend. Many

freshmen choose to participate in the Major in Success program for help choosing a major, or to verify a choice they’ve already made, as well as to utilize the Center for help with summer job searches, informational interviewing or action planning to ensure they are prepared to take advantage of internship and other opportunities going forward.

Can you give me some examples of employers hiring SHU students as interns and full-time employees? A small sampling of employers hiring recent interns and graduates includes corporations such as Credit Suisse, Deloitte, GE, GE Capital, UBS and L’Oreal USA; hospitals such as Massachusetts General, Children’s Hospital Boston, Yale-New Haven and Montefiore Medical Center; media organizations such as MTV Networks, Forbes Magazine, Food Network Magazine and Time, Inc.; major sports-related employers such as the NBA, the NHL and Octagon; and not-for-profits including Family & Children’s Agency and the Make-A-Wish Foundation. For more information visit career/prospectivestudents.



student life S A N D AT H L E T IC

What are the housing options available to residential students? Residential students are required to live in University housing for their first two years. Approximately 92% of first-year students reside in on-campus housing facilities, specifically Merton Hall, Seton Hall, Roncalli Hall, and Toussaint Hall. Merton and Seton offer a full, shared kitchen; several bathroom facilities and a laundry room on each floor. These “traditional-style” halls have bedrooms with central heat and air conditioning, campus cable television and a micro-fridge in each bedroom. Roncalli Hall includes suitestyle accommodations with a shared kitchenette, laundry, common area and quiet study lounge. Toussaint Hall features quiet group study rooms and towering atrium lounges, and students live in “pod-style” arrangements with two pairs of students sharing a small living space. After freshman year, students live in a variety of upper-class housing options including apartment and townhouse-style accommodations.

What is a Living-Learning Community (LLC)? A Living-Learning Community, or LLC, is a way for students with shared interests such as Business, Health & Wellness, Gaming & Technology or Community Service to live together on campus. Participation also includes taking a related, creditbearing academic course and engaging in out-ofthe-classroom experiences. Professors, Student Life staff and upper-class mentors are at each student’s disposal to challenge and support them in this unique learning environment.

What does SHU do to keep the campus safe?

Can I choose my roommate? Yes. Incoming freshmen may select a roommate through a roommate-matching system called “RoomSync,” a restricted app that is available online. Of course, many students opt to be assigned a roommate by the Residential Life staff based on the information gathered from their housing applications.



The Department of Public Safety is entrusted with fostering and maintaining a safe and secure environment for the University. Students utilize the SHU Safe App to make medical information instantly available in case of emergency, connect directly to campus security, pinpoint their location to emergency personnel and set up “safety checks” with their contacts. Students learn about SHU’s many safety programs and services such as the Personal Safety Escort Program, Emergency Management Plan, Silent Witness Program, Bystander Intervention Program, self-defense


training and more during the annual SHU Safety Week.

Can freshmen bring cars to campus? Is there alternative transportation available? First-year students are not permitted to bring cars to campus. The Student Union at SHU runs a shuttle service to just about anywhere you could need or want to go including off-campus SHU athletic events, the mall, grocery store, movie theater and nearby restaurants. You can also take advantage of special trips to professional sporting events, the beach or local cities such as New Haven. The University Shuttle system runs Monday through Friday, 7am to 11pm and Saturdays and Sundays from 10am to 11pm. For holidays, University breaks or the occasional weekend trip home, the Transit Shuttle provides students with rides to the Bridgeport Transit Station that offers access to Amtrak or Metro North trains, the Long Island Ferry or buses to countless other locations. The University is also located in proximity to several major airports, including JFK, LaGuardia and Bradley.

How do the meal plans work? First-year students are enrolled in SHU’s Big Red meal plan which offers 130 meals and 850 dining dollars per semester. Meal swipes may be used for all-you-can-eat meals at 63’s Pioneer Food Court in the Main Academic Center or as Meal Swipe Exchanges in our other dining venues such as Linda’s (the McMahon Commons food court), Einstein’s Bagels (in the Martire Center), JP’s Diner, Balance Kitchen (in the Center for Healthcare Education), Starbuck’s Library Cafe and Outtakes. Dining dollars may be use in dining locations as well as at The Peak Creamery & Coffee Shop in Roncalli Hall, the Sacred Heart University

Bookstore, all vending machines on campus and at approximately 50 locations off campus. A selection of meal plans to meet the unique needs of commuter students is also available. For more information visit

Is it easy to get involved in clubs or organizations on campus? You will get to know students and staff at SHU who are involved with various organizations and activities on campus throughout the application and enrollment process. At Orientation you will also have the opportunity to meet other students who share your interests during group sessions. If you are unsure of exactly how you’d like to get involved, or if you’d like to broaden your interests, you’ll want to attend the “Just SHU It!” activity fair during the first week of classes to learn about the more than 80 clubs and organizations on campus and speak directly to students who are involved in them. At any time, staff in the Student Life office will meet individually with students to discuss life outside the classroom and develop a plan to get involved.


/ 11


If I commute to SHU, can I still get involved in campus life? Yes! Every student is encouraged to participate in all clubs and organizations, Greek life, intramurals and club sports as well as social activities on campus. Be sure to check the SHU News & Events on the homepage for ‘Today’s Events’ and visit to keep up with current happenings on campus. If you have any questions or need assistance becoming involved on campus, our Director of Student Activities will work with you individually to ensure that you realize your vision of campus life at SHU.

Is SHU a dry campus? No. Alcohol is served at Red’s in the Student Commons and at select events throughout the year for students who are at least 21 years of age. All incoming students complete a course entitled AlcoholEdu for College, which uses science-based research to educate students about alcohol and its effects. Whether you drink or not, the course will help you make informed decisions about alcohol and cope more effectively with drinking behavior that may occur around you. SHU enforces Connecticut alcohol laws regarding legal age and open container.

How does a student become part of a Division I athletic team? Are there other options to play sports if I’m not recruited as a varsity athlete? If you are interested in being considered for a Division I athletic team, please notify your admissions counselor, complete an online recruiting form at or contact the team coach directly. If Division I is not right for you, you can still compete as part of SHU’s extensive Club Sports program which currently includes 29 different teams. SHU Club Sports teams compete 12


against colleges and universities throughout the Northeast. Some club sports, such as men’s rugby, are open to students without prior experience with the sport. In addition, an array of intramural sports (SHU students vs. SHU students) such as badminton, flag football, floor hockey and basketball are offered in both the fall and spring.

Is there Greek Life on campus? The University is proud of its vibrant Greek community which currently includes fourteen national Greek organizations and has over 1,800 students involved. Each organization within the SHU Greek community chooses a specific philanthropic or social awareness cause to which the fraternity or sorority is devoted.

What role does religion play in student life at SHU? As a Catholic institution, SHU is committed to the spiritual growth of all students, regardless of their religious affiliations, and interfaith programming and celebrations take place throughout campus. As such, there is no “requirement” to participate in specific religious activities however a variety of opportunities exist for students to learn and grow in their Catholic faith. Students participating in Campus Ministry at Sacred Heart may take part in liturgical ministries, attend a retreat or prayer group, or participate in service projects in the community while making friends who share their desire to experience and celebrate the Catholic tradition.

What happens if I get sick while on campus? Student Health Services at SHU offers evaluation and treatment of acute illnesses and injuries as part of the Maureen Hamilton Wellness Center which is on campus, within a short walk from the freshman residence halls. For after-hours or emergency medical care, the Wellness Center has a collaborative relationship with St. Vincent’s Urgent Care Center (UCC) and with St. Vincent’s Health Services. The University’s Public Safety department is also available 24/7 for any emergency situations.

Will I have access to mental health care? Services offered by the Counseling Center for fulltime undergraduates include: •

Free, confidential individual and group counseling services

Assistance for every individual regardless of race, religion, sexual identity or ethnicity around developmental, transitional, emotional, psychological and other mental health issues

Outreach and psycho-educational programs on topics such as depression, anxiety, suicide, gender identity, healthy relationships, cultural sensitivity, date rape and sexual assault, stress management and eating disorders

Online self-help resources in the forms of workshops, virtual pamphlets and links to useful mental health-oriented websites.

In addition to certified counselors, a psychiatric nurse practitioner is also on staff (part-time), and the entire team is experienced in working with medical doctors, psychiatrists or therapists from home, should the need occur.

Are there any pre-fall programs available for incoming freshmen?

on campus in areas such as Theatre, Community Service, Communications, Business, Leadership, Academic Success Strategies, Dance and Wellness. Incoming freshmen also participated in a one-week pre-fall course at our campus in Dingle, County Kerry, Ireland. Programs for the year ahead are announced each spring.

Has there been any recent building on campus, or are new facilities planned for the near future? Yes! Our campus growth and enhancements are one of the most exciting aspects of a SHU education. After recently opening Bergoglio Hall and the state-of-the-art Center for Healthcare Education during the 2017–2018 academic year, SHU completed and opened both JP’s Diner and Toussaint Hall, the first residence hall on the new Upper Quad. Currently, construction is underway on the new Bobby Valentine Athletics and Recreation Center as well as the next two residence halls on the Upper Quad. Ultimately, the Upper Quad will include six residence halls and dining facilities. The Sacred Heart campus also significantly expanded recently with SHU’s acquisition of the former GE world headquarters located only a quarter mile from the main campus and now dubbed “West Campus.” West Campus will be an innovation center for SHU, featuring a 10,000 square foot MakerSpace for engineering and other students which will include metal and wood stations, 3D printers, laser cutters, fume hoods, drones and classroom studios for interactive learning. The site will also feature an Artificial Intelligence Lab and other modern learning spaces.

Members of the fall 2018 freshman class participated in ten different pre-fall programs SACRED HEART UNIVERSITY

/ 13

financial A S S IS TA N C E

What steps should be taken in order to apply for financial assistance? The Office of Student Financial Assistance is committed to assisting students and families throughout the financial aid process. TO APPLY FOR FEDERAL AND STATE FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE:

Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) | School Code #001403 Form available......................................................................................October 1 TO APPLY FOR INSTITUTIONAL GRANTS/SCHOLARSHIPS AND OTHER PRIVATE SOURCES OF ASSISTANCE: Complete the College

Scholarship Service PROFILE (CSS Profile) | School Code #3780 Form available......................................................................................October 1 PRIORITY DEADLINES FOR COMPLETION OF THE FAFSA AND CSS PROFILE:

Early Decision students................................................................December 1 Early Action students................................................................. December 15 Regular Decision students..........................................................February 15 Transfer students should submit forms at the time of application.

Are merit scholarships available? All new students are considered for academic scholarships as part of the admission application review process. A separate scholarship application is not required. Merit scholarships are awarded based on the review of each student’s high school transcript. Course selection and overall grade point average are weighed heavily in the review process. Academic scholarships are renewable for four years (eight semesters) of undergraduate study provided the student is enrolled full time each semester and maintains the cumulative GPA established for each program. Students transferring to Sacred Heart University may be eligible for academic scholarships based on academic achievements at their previous postsecondary institutions, including Phi Theta Kappa and the SHU Transfer Achievement Award. Sacred Heart University also offers activity-based grant and scholarship programs for full-time undergraduate students who participate in various 14


programs on campus such as Community Service, Performing Arts and Intercollegiate Athletics. Annual review of these grants requires continued participation in the grant-awarding program.

Does Sacred Heart University offer needbased financial assistance? SHU awards institutional need-based assistance to students based on preliminary data gathered through the CSS Profile form. We also require the completion of the FAFSA form so that students may be eligible for federal and state grants and loan assistance. For more information about financial assistance, please visit (for freshmen) or (for transfer students). The Office of Student Financial Assistance can also provide you with additional, detailed materials during your campus visit.

campus contacts Admissions Kevin O’Sullivan Executive Director of Undergraduate Admissions 203-365-7560 Meet your admissions counselor Campus Ministry Devon McCormick Campus Minister 203-371-7840 Career and Professional Development Patti Moran Interim Executive Director of Career and Professional Development 203-365-4750 Choir Programs John Michniewicz Director of Choral Programs 203-371-7735 Club Sports Ray Mencio Director of Club Sports 203-396-8286 College of Arts & Sciences Robin Cautin Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences 203-396-8020 College of Health Professions Patricia Walker Dean of the College of Health Professions 203-396-8024 College of Nursing Mary Alice Donius Dean of the College of Nursing 203-365-4508 Commuter Life Amy Novak Director of Student Activities 203-371-7969

Dance Programs Kari Williams Director of Dance Programs 203-396-8059 Dining Services Kayla Hawley 203-365-4760 Farrington College of Education Michael Alfano Dean of the Farrington College of Education 203-365-7621 Financial Assistance Julie Savino Executive Director of University Financial Assistance 203-371-7984 Greek Life Nick Frias Director of Greek Life 203-371-7846 Maureen Hamilton Wellness Center Mary Jo Mason Director of Student Wellness Services 203-371-7955 Honors Program Andrew Lazowski Director of the Thomas More Honors Program 203-365-7615 Instrumental Music Programs Keith Johnston Director of Instrumental Music Programs 203-365-4767 Jack Welch College of Business John Chalykoff Dean of the Welch College of Business 203-396-8084

Sheila Hamilton Student Success Center Sean Heffron Executive Director of Student Success 203-416-3440 Parent Council Kierran Broatch Director of Development for Parents & Families 203-396-8272 Public Safety Jack Fernandez Director of Public Safety 203-371-7996 Residential Life Joel Quintong Director of Residential Life 203-416-3417 Student Activities Amy Novak Director of Student Activities 203-371-7969 Study Abroad Renee Cassidy Pang Global Campus Recruiter 203-362-7984 Theatre Arts Program Alison Roach Assistant Director of Performing Arts 203-396-8496 Varsity Athletics Ryan DePuy Director of Athletic Recruitment 203-610-9499 Volunteer Programs Annie Wendel Assistant Director of Volunteer Programs 203-365-4833

The information contained in this guide pertains to the 2018–19 academic year and is accurate as of August 2018. While every attempt is made to ensure accuracy at the time of printing, any of the information or policies within may be changed at any time without notice. SACRED HEART UNIVERSITY

/ 15