Learn How to Design your Book Cover
Publishing your book will always go hand in hand with designing a book cover. • You can do it yourself • Or you can pay somebody to do it for you
How To Design A Book Cover Yourself • You need a good photo in your book cover • You have to think of a captive book title • You also have to put your name or pen name in your book cover. http://amyharrop.com/
PHOTO • You can find free photos at istockphoto.com or bigstockphoto.com • Always check at their terms and conditions • Never use a photo without the permission of the photographer or model • You can use photoshop or Gimp in editing your photo
How To Outsource Your Book Cover Design • You can outsource your book cover online. Checkout fiverr.com
• You can also try at elance.com http://amyharrop.com/
But before you jump in and place an order, be very clear about what you want. Here are the three things that you should keep in mind.
1. The person designing your book cover will not have time to read your book.
2. You must be certain that you have the right to use all images. â€˘ The best way to do this is for you to select and buy rights to a photo
3. You should ask for all Photoshop image files as well as a final JPEG. • Be prepared to pay for this – it’s worth it.
• Ask for the highest definition possible. • Having the Photoshop file will make it easier for other outsourcer for any changes. http://amyharrop.com/
There are many other tips you can find on how to design your book cover but most people could easily learn from these instructions.
How To Get Published Fast- Secrets Revealed FREE Report Click Here http://amyharrop.com/br/902347/