A FREE bus service departing Twelve Apostles* 7:30am Monday to Friday during school term** * departs from bus stop at the entrance to the car park ** excluding public holidays *** bookings are required for groups of 8 or more 1300 137 255
Call 1300 137 255 or
www.visit12apostles.com.au for more information
Explore one of the most spectacular sections of the Great Ocean Walk at your leisure with a free bus service.
Park your car at the Twelve Apostles Catch the bus at 7:30 am, arrive Princetown at 7:40 am Take in the dramatic scenery as you walk 7 km back to your car
• This service will not run on weekends, public holidays, school holiday periods or days of Extreme or Code Red Fire Danger
• Please follow the directions and advice on signs and note that Gibson Steps beach is not accessible in all sea and tide conditions
• The estimated 2-3 hour walk length is due to the undulating nature, steps and gradients on the Great Ocean Walk between Princetown and Twelve Apostles
• Stick to the main path for safety and to preserve the sensitive cliff top ecology • Take nothing but photos and leave nothing but footprints (there are no bins en route)
• Carry up to two litres of water per person • Carry and wear appropriate clothing including sturdy shoes with a good tread. We advise carrying snacks and a small first aid kit.
To access more of the spectacular 106km Great Ocean Walk and for guided, small group and multi-day itineraries, contact these Parks Victoria licensed tour operators:
• Mobile phone reception is variable and generally poor along this section of the Great Ocean Walk. In emergencies call 000. If unavailable call 112.
• Timboon Taxis 0438 407 777 • Port Campbell Touring Company 0447 986 423 • www.greatoceanwalk.com.au
TWELVE APOSTLES PARK
7 KM RETURN WALK TO YOUR CAR = 2-3 HOURS
Published on Mar 1, 2016
Essential information for visitors wanting to walk the final section of the Great Ocean Walk from Princetown to the 12 Apostles