6 I do not have enough
money for this trip; I have other financial commitments.
8 I have no energy to go; I am too old to be part of a MIT.
• Age is no barrier! Read the testimony on page 53 of a 77–year-old who went
• As Ask Go od to supply all your needs an a nd He nd He will amaze you
• At our weakest moments, we can draw upon His strength. Read Tony Chye’s account on page 68.
• Reeaad th he testimony of God’s provision ffo or an M MIT on page 75 of the last issue off 2 o 20 009 – “Are Yo 009 ou Rea eady d F For 2010?”
9 I am not part of a Trinity
Carecell; not a church member; not a Spiritual Parent. • Anyone who is willing to be used by God can sign-up to be involved in Missions.
7 I am too busy; I do not
have enough leave to take for a trip.
I cannot travel due tto health reasons. • You can be involved in missions without traveling overseas:
• The 2010 trips have been penned out in this
– Be part of a MIT that, in partnership
magazine, the website and bulletin for you to plan ahead. Prioritise and plan your leave early
with our language ministries, will minister to the Filipinos, Indonesians and Thais in Singapore – Be part of efforts to bless the needy in
• Present your schedules and commitments to Him. Read Eunice Chan’s testimony on page 27 • As you honour God with your time, you will relish in the priceless rewards of serving Him! What you will
Singapore through Care Community Services Society (CCSS) • You can also play a vital role as a prayer partner to MITs.
receive far outweighs what you give. Matthew 25:37-40
Then the righteous will answer Him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’ The King will reply, ‘I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of Mine, you did for Me.’
Passionate Heartbeat ... Be a Blessing to the Nations