• I have been Graphic Designer for more than 10 years, running my own company, and responsible for the design department, developed the overall layout and production design of magazines, newspapers, corporate reports, and corporate identity, managing the printing services and estimate overall cost.
• Experience designing for the community and non-profit organization. One of my projects was design for UNICEF, the women's division for UN. Also I worked for WFP (World Food Program) in several documents about children feed, as well as Save the Children Organization.
• Proficiency in publishing and the overall process from conception to print and delivery.
• Design promotional displays, ad copy, brochures, design logos, banners, wide format, and signs. Design greeting cards, wedding cards.
• Graduated in "Software System Developer Web Designer" at BCIT (acquired skills; HTML-5, CSS3, JQuery, Java Script, PHP, Wordpress)