Issuu on Google+

SIR IAN MCKELLEN ROMEO & JULIET MICHAEL MCINTYRE SLEEPING BEAUTY THE WOMAN IN BLACK KATHERINE JENKINS ROYAL SHAKESPEARE COMPANY LS LOWRY BOLSHOI BALLET RUSSELL HOWARD SPENCER TUNICK CALENDAR GIRLS WEST SIDE STORY LES MISÉRABLES TRACEY EMIN SWAN LAKE THE HISTORY BOYS MATT LUCAS WONDERFUL TOWN NATIONAL THEATRE BIRMINGHAM ROYAL BALLET

THE LOWRY RESTAURANT MENU LUNCH

2 Courses £18.95 3 Courses £21.95

EVENING

2 Courses £21.95 3 Courses £24.95

To Start Smoked haddock fish cakes, rape seed and dill mayonnaise, crispy capers, dressed leaves Spinach and blue cheese tart, poached pear, thyme and shallot dressingv Spiced carrot soup, toasted pine nuts, crème fraiche, coriander cressv Parma ham, celeriac rémoulade, rye bread toast, dried cherry tomatoes, basil oil

Main Courses Chicken breast, red cabbage, roasted carrots, smoked paprika sausage, fondant potato, red wine jus Roast sea bass, cauliflower puree, butternut squash, shitake mushrooms, boulangere potatoes, red wine jus Braised beef, horseradish mashed potatoes, date and roast celeriac, buttered kale Baked ricotta with chives and red chilli, roast squash, onion potato croquet, pesto saucev Raised mushroom pie, horseradish mashed potatoes, red cabbage, white wine cream saucev

Sides Steamed broccoli £2.75 Red cabbage £2.75 Thick cut chips £2.75 Lancashire oven bottom muffin £2.25

To Finish Lemon posset, poached rhubarb, ginger tuile Warm Bakewell pudding, vanilla ice cream Dark chocolate torte, girotine cherries Dessert Plate A taste of all three from our dessert menu £2 supplement Cheese Board British farm house cheese board with oat biscuits £2 supplement

A discretionary 10% service charge will be added to all bills including those of prepaid customers


MATTHEW BOURNE MORRISSEY MITCHELL & WEBB ONE MAN, TWO GUVNORS RUFUS WAINWRIGHT NEDERLANDS DANS THEATER ALISON STEADMAN PABLO PICASSO OPERA NORTH ANNIE LENNOX KIROV BALLET CABARET BEN EINE RUSSELL WATSON JOHN CONSTABLE VICTORIA WOOD RUBY WAX PETER KAY PARIS OPERA BALLET THE DRAGONS’ TRILOGY RAMBERT DANCE COMPANY LUCIAN FREUD

Pier 8 | Salford Quays | M50 3AZ t: 0161 876 2121 e: thelowryrestaurant@thelowry.com w: www.thelowry.com/eat

Service Charge Information From our service charge 60% contributes towards the cost of free meals for all staff within our catering department, with the remaining 40% to be split between Supervisors, Restaurant and Kitchen staff, paid pro-rata based on the number of hours worked. This money is paid to employees through our payroll system. The Lowry does not take a percentage of the service charge to cover handling costs and payroll processes. Our procedure for tips and service charge is in line with the British Hospitality Association Codes of Practice


The Lowry Restaurant Spring Sample Menu