Page 1

Subconscious mind Your mind do miracles


w a ev we p a t in o r su n o s an no h it wi re ti an em o wi on da be re y


CONTENT Understanding subconscious mind Possibilities of subconscious mind Programming your subconscious mind Relation with conscious mind Escaping failures and negativity Mental healing Attract positivity and results Create a vision


Understanding subconscious mind

Counscious mind

Subcounscious mind

To make our mind work for us we need to understand how our mind works. there are two levels of mind - COUNSCIOUS MIND(rational mind) and SUBCOUNSCIOUS MIND(irrational mind). You think with your counscious mind and whatever you think with emotion and in repetition gets imprinted on your subcounscious mind. your subcounscious mind is a place where your thoughts and emotions sits. Its the creative part of mind. Unlike your your counscious mind which affects your 1. Will power 2. Logical and critical thinking 3. Short term memory


your subconscious mind works on :a. Beliefs b. Habits c. Emotions d. Values e. Imaginations and Intuition f. Long term memory If you think good, good will follow you and if you think evil, evil will follow you The whole mechanism of subconscious mind sums up to a fact that, Once your subconscious mind accept your Idea it will start working on it and interestingly your mind works for positive and negative idea alike. Its unable to differentiate between good or evil thoughts or an idea. However evil thoughts become the cause for failure, frustration and unhappy life, and positive thoughts lead you to success, bliss and happy life Whatever you feel true and command your mind to accept it, will come back as an experience The law of mind is simple and straight which is - your subconscious mind reacts according to the thoughts you hold in your conscious mind.

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.Â


Possibilities of subconscious mind

There are endless possibilities in our subconscious mind. Our subconscious mind controls most of the actions taking place in our body. There are some action within our body which we can't control like breathing, heartbeat, digestion etc. these all involuntary actions are taken care by our subconscious mind. Considering the fact that we never remember to do these action or we never intentionally do these actions, it's still being done by our subconscious mind. Our subconscious mind works 24 hours a day, never rest and do million of task without us even knowing it being done .

The iceberg in only 10% visible above the surface and remaining 90% is hidden under the water. just like that our conscious mind only controls 10% of our action and rest 90% is taken care by subconscious mind. As the bottom part of an iceberg determines the strength of it, our subconscious mind majorly determines our personality.

You can use the miracles power of your subconscious mind in achieving what you want in life. to unlock this power you just need to tell your subconscious mind with authority that you want to achieve this and your mind will start to access the knowledge within you, turn the world around you to guide you towards your goal, align the stars and eventually put you on the path where goal is ahead of you and sun is shining bright showing you the way to achieve what you desire.


All the resources required to reach your goal are within you, you just need to dive down within you, realize your potential and confirm that you can do it. now let your subconscious mind take the charge and guide you toward success. Your subconscious mind is way more powerful and can access the vital knowledge of your inner body and surroundings which is beyond the power of your conscious mind. Subconscious Mind has the ability to focus in all three dimensions., the past, present and future.. It can travel back to any specific time of your past, and bring out information.. It can also travel back to your past life, and bring out information on where and as what and when you lived your past life..! Under hypnosis, the subconscious mind can be programmed to heal addictions, cure psychological ailments, remove hidden fear, build confidence.. Subconscious mind can be programmed to absorb information, tune memory, improve learning skills.. Subconscious Mind can be programmed to track a person or a situation that may be at an unknown distance..

Profile for Lost Bloke

SUBCONSCIOUS MIND - Your Mind Do Miracles  

New
Advertisement