In a class of its own.
3344 PEACHTREE ROAD • ATLANTA, GEORGIA 30326
Rising 50 stories into the air above Peachtree Road in the heart of Buckhead, Sovereign is timeless. As Buckhead’s most architecturally significant tower, Sovereign expresses poetry in motion - a feat of architecture, design and construction that cannot be replicated elsewhere in the Atlanta market.
Sovereign is an award-winning icon as the tallest residential building ever built in Georgia and features only 82 exclusive, best in class residences. The building’s dynamic design captivates as it spirals upward with its sweeping glass curves, highlighting the unique architecture that fans out beginning on the 28th floor and continues as it soars toward the sky.
With 18 unique floor plans and residences beginning on the 28th floor, Sovereign offers an incomparable and inimitable lifestyle for the most discerning homeowners.
IN THE HEART OF
Ideally located on Peachtree Road in the heart of Buckhead, Atlanta’s most distinguished neighborhood, Sovereign offers a vibrant lifestyle with perfect proximity to fabulous dining, shopping, and culture.
▪ Walkable to Buckhead Village District, Phipps Plaza and Lenox Square which feature the finest retailers and shopping in the Southeast, including international luxury brands such as Dior, Hermés, Balenciaga, Saks Fifth Avenue, Valentino, Cartier and Neiman Marcus.
▪ Close proximity to Atlanta’s finest hotels including The Waldorf Astoria, The St. Regis, InterContinental and The Whitley.
▪ Walkable or a short drive to countless restaurants that encompass Buckhead’s vibrant dining scene, ranging from fine dining to locally-loved neighborhood bakeries and delis.
25 Minutes from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport
Easy Access to Major Interstates, Buckhead, Midtown, and Downtown
▫ Walking distance to the Buckhead MARTA station
▫ Situated above 484,000sf of Class A, highly desirable office space
▫ Walkable to PATH400, a planned network of 106 acres of parks and trails that, once complete, will provide a 5.2 mile greenway through the heart of Buckhead.
Three superb restaurants onsite:
▪ Bistro Niko features a nod to Paris with modern French fare through brunch, lunch and dinner.
The Buckhead Club is a private social and business club located on Sovereign’s 26th floor with fine cuisine, meeting space and impeccable service. (Initiation fee is waived for Sovereign homeowners.)
Fresh To Order offers fresh and delicious food at reasonable prices whether you’re dining on the go or al fresco on the ground-floor patio.
Homes are located from the 28th to the 50th floors and feature spacious floor plans, coveted fixtures, finishes, flooring, appliances, technologies, and breathtaking views.
18 unique floor plans ranging from 1,700-10,000 square feet ▪ 10-14 foot ceilings throughout ▪
Floor-to-ceiling windows with sweeping views of Buckhead, Midtown, Downtown, the Perimeter, Kennesaw Mountain, Stone Mountain and the north Georgia mountains ▪
With a full interior corridor renovation completed in 2022 led by renowned interior designer Michael Habachy, the residential corridors feature beautiful textured wall coverings, curated light fixtures and create an elegant sense of arrival for the residences.
The modernized balconies at Sovereign feature a state-of-the-art infinity glass guardrail system from Poma. Combining Poma’s patented technology with sleek design, this elegant new system allows for unobstructed views from the comfort of each home. Sovereign is the only residential high-rise tower in Georgia with an infinity glass guardrail system. Balconies are permitted to allow grills and fireplaces, a rare feature in Atlanta high rises, making them true outdoor living spaces.
As one of (if not the most) amenitized residential building in Atlanta, the beautifully designed amenities enjoyed by Sovereign residents scale new heights of premier living:
Sky Terrace pool deck – located on the 28th floor, the Sky Terrace features a zero-entry, salineinfused swimming pool, Jacuzzi hot tub, stacked stone gas fireplace, grilling area and towel service. This Sky Terrace also features lush landscaping that stuns in all four seasons with meticulous care by Avant Gardener.
Sky Lounge + Formal Lounge – a dramatic, 2-story lounge area located on the 28th and 29th floors with two bar areas, flat-screen TVs, gas fireplaces, a cooktop, icemakers, refrigerator and freezer
Wine Lounge + Wine Locker Room – a private, climate-controlled, wood-clad wine tasting room with Grand Piano adjacent to private wine lockers exclusively for residents
▪ Media Room with flat-screen TV, cozy seating and gas fireplace
▪ 5,000 square foot state-of-the-art fitness center featuring full cardio and strength equipment, massage room, spacious locker rooms and steam showers
▪ Full catering kitchen
▪ Conference Room
▪ Guest suite – guests can spend the night in stylish luxury in a handsomely decorated, hotelstyle suite with king bed, private bath, flat-screen TV, WiFi and sweeping views so your guests can enjoy the full Sovereign experience.
Seasonal social gatherings with fellow homeowners
▪ Abundant parking for guests of residents in the adjacent 11-story parking deck shared with commercial space in the lower half of the building.
▪ Electrification of private Sovereign parking spaces - beginning in 2023, each private residential parking space will be equipped with a dedicated electric connection. Homeowners will have the option to install their own charging station immediately or in the future. Sovereign is the only condominium tower to feature this groundbreaking amenity.
SOVEREIGN 14 Expertly trained staff provide anticipatory levels of service to enhance life for Sovereign residents: ▪ 24/7 Controlled Access and Exterior Security ▪ Valet: 10am – 10pm Daily ▪ Concierge: Monday – Friday, 10am – 6pm ▪ Front Desk Service – Staffed 24/7 ▫ Package handling ▫ Guest + contractor reception and access coordination ▫ Laundry service ▫ Car wash and detailing ▪ Staffing and Operations managed by FirstService Residential, the nationwide leader in luxury condominium management SERVICES
CURATED PRIVATE ART COLLECTION
The building’s astounding private art collection features over 50 Sculptures, Photographs, and Mixed Media Works curated by Atlanta-based, Internationally renowned contemporary artist Todd Murphy.
His own signature installment is an inspired, 20-piece collection of huge lightboxes gracing the elevator lobbies from the 28th – 47th floors. In totality, they create a virtual tree that conceptually connects Sovereign’s residential floors - a symbolic memoir evoking Atlanta’s deep roots and cultural evolution.
The building’s collection also features works from renowned artists across many eras and media, including but not limited to:
Willy Ronis’ famously romantic “Les Amoureux de la Bastille”
American photojournalist Elliott Erwitt’s iconic “Empire State Building”
Harry Callahan’s stirring “Facade Tree”
Sally Mann’s evocative “Deep South #9”
Abelardo Morrell’s contemporary “Sunspots”
Sam Taylor-Woods’ moody “Black Trees”
Joel Meyerowitz’ flowing “The Elements”
Michael Oliveri’s intense, concept-driven “Innerspace” Series
Works by Deborah Butterfield, Radcliffe Bailey, Christopher Bucklow, Lucinda Bunnen, Massimo Vitali, Scott Peterman Squaw, Michael Wolf, Arnold Newman and many others complete Sovereign’s transcendent collection. This unique concept of residence-as-museum puts Sovereign completely in a class by itself.
For further information on properties at Sovereign please
contact: Julie Magaldi Julie.Magaldi@fsresidential.com