Reach beyond A journey into your senses
Ho Chi Minh CityTruong Sa Hoang Sa Da Nang Ha Noi THELOCATIONDESTINATION • Located off the southern coast of Vietnam, comprising of 16 islands, Con Dao archipelago is reputed for immense natural beauty, secluded sandy beaches and extensive coral reefs • The total length of the coast line is 200 km, untouched by development, featuring some of the best beaches and hidden lagoons in Vietnam and Asia • Nearly 80% of the island is a National and Marine Park which makes it well preserved and protected • This is the best scuba diving destination in all of Vietnam with healthy soft and hard coral • It is considered by CNN Travel and Travel & Leisure as one of a few paradisiacal destinations in Asia that remains unspoilt • It is nominated as the first top-rated beaches in Vietnam • Tropical climate • Average temperature: 27°C | 80.6 °F • Time difference : UTC/GMT +7 hours • National currency: Vietnam Dong (VND) • Do-not-miss: ◦ Turtle nesting season (Mar–Oct) ◦ Diving & snorkeling season (Feb–Sept)
• Chartered flights from all domestic destinations available on request.
• The largest island, Con Son, which hosts Six Senses Con Dao can be reached by commercial flights or chartered private plane in 45 minutes from Ho Chi Minh City or 2 hours from Ha Noi, Hai Phong, Vinh
• 10-minutes drive from Con Dao Airport to the resort
• High-speed boat departing from Can Tho or Vung Tau city ACCESSIBILITY
Six Senses Con Dao is set in an area of outstanding natural beauty within a protected National and Marine Park. The resort sits along 2 km of golden sand, looking out to the sapphire ocean and the curve of the bay, sheltered by a verdant forest. It has been recognized as a top ecolodge by National Geographic, Travel & Leisure and Tatler Hong Kong.
O S S S S N M C B L AH E F Y G R D J I K Q P U T Elephant Driving Range Vietnamese By the Market Restaurant Main Pool Sense of Fun Fitness OrganicCenterGarden Farm Six Senses Spa Sense of FireEatDiningCatchSmokingGardeningAreasToTheTableUnderTheStarLabEvacuationPoint Welcome Sala Chilli Garden By the Beach Restaurant Jungle Cinema Mini ReceptionGrowSixEarthSenseElephantGolfBarofGatheringLabSensesBoutiquewithSixSensesHGDABCEFIJK MLNOPQRSTUY N S
Six Senses Con Dao has 50 villas and residences, all with private infinity pools overlooking the ocean view. Styles range from single level to duplex and offer one, two, three and four bedrooms. The efficient, contemporary design uses natural ventilation for bathrooms and living areas, with bedrooms offering air-conditioned comfort. All Ocean Front Villas have direct beach access. Ocean View Villas are located at an elevated position behind the Ocean Front Villas, providing beautiful ocean views while still being only a few steps from the sandy beach. OVERVIEW
• Extra spacious split-level Villa of 2,090 ft2 (194 m2) • External wooden staircase • Located just steps from the beach • Panoramic ocean views from the upper-level bedroom • En suite toilet upstairs • Private infinity-edge pool • Terrace with sun loungers • Large open plan bathroom on the ground floor • Double vanity basins and large bathtub • Private garden shower Ocean View/ Front Duplex Pool Villa • Extra spacious one level Villa of 1,610 ft2 (150 m2) • External wooden staircase • Spectacular ocean views • Private infinity edge pool • Private terrace with sun loungers • Double vanity basins and large bathtub • Private garden shower • Direct beach access Ocean Front Deluxe Pool Villa
• Extra spacious Residence of 5,830 ft2 (542 m2) • Spectacular ocean views • Private infinity-edge pool and terrace with sun loungers • Residence comprises three separate pavilions • Two ocean facing master bedrooms with king size beds featuring a private bathroom with double vanity basins and an outdoor shower • One bedroom to the rear with twin single beds, featuring a bathroom with indoor shower • Middle pavilion with spacious living room, a dining room and kitchenette for in-villa dining, prepared by chef Ocean View/ Front Three-Bedroom Pool Residence • Extra spacious Residence of 7,220 ft2 (671 m2) • Spectacular ocean views • External wooden staircase • Private infinity-edge pool and terrace with sun loungers • Residence comprises three separate pavilions • Three ocean facing master bedrooms with king size beds featuring a private bathroom with double vanity basins and an outdoor shower • One bedroom to the rear with twin single beds, featuring a bathroom with indoor shower • Middle pavilion with spacious living room, a dining room and kitchenette or in-villa dining, prepared by chef Ocean View/ Front Four-Bedroom Pool Residence
By The Market offers authentic traditional local cuisine, featuring a special dining experience which allows guests to taste and sense Vietnam. Eat Lab offers a selection of mouthwatering and super relaxed dining options, from tapas-style boards to delightful homemade ice creams and Komboucha.
By The Beach Restaurant offers cuisinecontemporarywithoutdoor and indoor seats featuring a breath-taking ocean view.
Elephant Bar is located by The Market place, offering guests options of light, casual dining throughout the day as well as an amazing selection of cocktailsmocktails.and Situated by the main pool and overlooking the beach, Splash Bar offers daytime cocktails or sundowners in this prime location.
On The Beach Dining Create long lasting memories, with a beach dining experience.
By The Kitchen – Chef’s Table Join the Chef in his domain, where he will prepare a tailor-made dining experience exclusively for you and guide you through each course; the meal is served with a full view of the kitchen.
By The Cellar – Wine Cellar An ideal location for private dining, wine pairing and exploration of new viticulture treasures, By the Cellar is uniquely located adjacent to the resort’s well-stock cellar offering a large communal table.
Plant-To-Plate Cooking At Sense Of Gardening Join in a chef-accompanied tour at Sense Of Gardening organic garden, pick the best of crops, then cook together in the garden kitchen and learn more about quintessential Vietnamese flavors.
A toast to love, laughter and happily ever after. Choose our secluded island location with romantic ocean ambiance for the occasion of a lifetime. Your exclusive day is complemented by flowers, photographer, custom cake and candlelit dinner at “By The Cellar” or a bespoke meal on our perfectly hidden beach.
Chance To Disconnect To Reconnect Completely disconnect from the hustle and bustle of the daily life to indulge in a soothing and inspirational ambiance of the paradisiacal island. Out-Of-The-Ordinary Service Six Senses Con Dao provides the best meet and retreat experience to delegates, in this secluded private resort environment.
MEETING & EVENTS
Exchange A Daily Boardroom For Breathtaking Ocean View Pep-up business meetings and events with fresh energy and inspiration amid the spectacular natural surroundings.
With a strong focus on tailor-made service based on individual’s preferences, “Sense Of Gathering” features a breath-taking view of the ocean with a variety of inspiring themes and modern audio-visual equipment.
Six Senses Spa provides a relaxing and revitalizing experience, offering therapeutic treatments to balance the senses. It is designed for pampering and healing therapies focusing on health, relaxation, beauty, stress reduction and recuperation. • 03 in-door treament rooms • Pedicure and manicure room • Singing bowl rituals • Exclusive yoga programs • Signature spa treatments and massages • Ayurvedic techniques SPA & WELLNESS Six Senses Con Dao and its hosts are committed to improving the ecological and carbon footprint resulting from the resort operations. This includes all aspects of service we provide: • Guests accommodations • Food and beverage service • Exciting excursions • Spa treatments • Guest sports activities in-land and underwater activities Other practices include: • Drinking water from our on-site reverse osmosis plant • Sustainability workshops: recycled products and create household items SUSTAINABILITY
In collaboration with the National Park, Six Senses Con Dao has become the proud custodian of selected clutches of turtle eggs, relocated by the National Park. “Let’s Get Cracking” has since been home to many new hatchlings, where guests participate in the conservation efforts by joining the early morning hatchling releases right on the resort’s beach, and a propotion of profits go towards their future preservation.
GREEN TURTLES CONSERVATION
Six Senses Con Dao enjoys a private and secluded setting with a host of activities on hand to entertain all ages and satisfy the most discerning of tastes. From water sports and beach activities to hiking and discovering nature, Con Dao Island has something special for everyone. • Biking • Kayaking and paddle boarding • Feed-the-fish golf • Snorkelling • Up and over Con Dao trek • Cooking class and cooking competition • Raft building competition • Con Dao historical and prison tour • Jungle cinema • Island boat charters to desert island or fishing trip EXPERIENCEOUT-OF-THE-ORDINARY
Spend quality time with your loved ones by joining our activities crafted for families. Little VIPs can paint statues, make sand castles, explore the beach and jungle or decorate cookies the possibilities are endless at “Sense Of Fun”.
We do not allow outside food and drink to be brought into the Resort. If you wish to take items from town, we will gladly keep these for departure.your
We have a strict “no smoking” policy in and around all villas and public areas to protect the Resort and our guests from fire. There are several designated smoking areas throughout the Resort for your comfort. Guest privacy is important to us. For that reason, we do not allow outside, un-registered visitors within the Resort or in any of our facilities.
RECREATION FOR FAMILY
RESERVATIONS AND FURTHER INQUIRIES T +84 28 3823 2229 E email@example.com W sixsensescondao.com