SAHA GROUP INDUSTRIAL PARK
WELCOME TO SAHA GROUP INDUSTRIAL PARK MORE THAN AN INDUSTRIAL ESTATE WE ARE A HOME
SAHA PATHANA Established in 1972 by business visionary Dr. Thiam Chokwatana, a leading visionary for both business and social development in Thailand. Under Dr. Chokwatana’s leadership, the company firmly established itself as an international quality company known for its professionalism and integrity – a reputation which continues unblemished today. Saha Pathana Inter – Holding PLC was registered as a company in 1972. Currently , the company is involves in there core business, investment, rent and service and the Saha Group Industrial Park projects.
WE BELIEVE THAT A COMPANY’S SUCCESS IS CLOSELY TIED TO HOW HAPPY ITS PEOPLE ARE.
OUR PHILOSOPHY In line with this philosophy, our objective was to create an environment that is more than just an industrial park. We wanted to ensure that we created a place where companies and their staff have access to facilities that go well beyond just their regular working needs. With the success of our first project – the Sriracha Industrial Park – We have designed all of our sites in a natural setting of parks, lakes and trees. An ideal place for employees to thrive. These also include developments in Kabinburi, the gateway to the East, and Lamphun – near Chiang Mai – in the North All of our locations have been carefully selected for their investment potential with hi-tech infrastructure and operations facilities provided in each. As important to the business operations, however, is the greenery that surrounds you. Our three immaculately landscaped industrial park are a true testament to this.
WHAT WE DO
DISCOVER HOW WE OFFER BETTER CHOICES FOR YOU.
1. Invest Saha Pathana Inter Holding PLC pursues a policy of investing in other companies or their subsidiaries in order to build long term value for the growth of the entire business group. The 3 main types of businesses that the company currently has investments in include distribution, manufacturing and services.
2. Lease & Services Saha Pathana Inter Holding PLC provides management and business consultancy services including that of developing business plans and new projects for its subsidiaries. The company also acts as a guarantee of copyrights and trademarks of famous global products and brands and is an agent through which to get licenses and trademarks of international brand names to distribute in Thailand. In addition, the company handles the leasing for The Saha Group Industrial Park properties.
3. Industrial Estates Saha Pathana Inter Holding PLC has developed industrial estates with the aim of supporting the growth of manufacturing facilities - of both its subsidiaries and tenants. In response to the governmentâ€™s policy to develop more industries in rural areas, the company established industrial parks in 3 regional provinces: Sriracha, Kabinburi and Lumphun.
Life insurance, Insurance broker, Security, Advertising agencies, Display & Interior design, Environment consulting
Menâ€™s and ladies shoes, Sport, babies and children shoes, Ladies stocking, Socks
Men and ladies wear, Men underwear, Ladies accessories, Sport wear, Swimwear
Distribution and Logistics
Plastic, Packaging, Glass containers
Food & Beverage
Instant noodles, Instant rice Vermicelli, Seasoning, Confectionery, Healthfood, Beverages, Dairy Products
Electronic & Electrical Product
Television, Stereos, Videos, Air Conditioners, Home Application, Printed Circuit Boards.
Household Product and Toiletries
Fabrics, Decorative Fabrics, Inter-Lining, Lining, Bedding & Towels
Sporting Goods and accessories
10 Sundries Gift Items, Packaging, Chemicals, Sewing Machines
OVER 40% GREEN
WE’VE FIVE SAHA GROUP INDUSTRIAL PARK PROJECTS.
3. LAMPHUN NORTH
2. KABINBURI EAST
HIGHESt LEVEL OF STANDARDs
a better quality of life
EQUIPPED WITH MODERN FACILITIES & LATEST INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY A GIS (Geographic Information System) is used to enhance working procedures while an Intranet GIS system was developed for use within the industrial parks to speed up and boost the precision of data collection work. This also helps for effective management of Spatial Information for use within the industrial estates. In order to continue enhancing our reputation as a customer-focused organisation. Saha Group Industrial estate successfully gained The International Standards Organization (ISO) 9001:2000, ISO 14001 : 2004, CSR â€“ DIW in property development and basic infrastructure on September 16th 2003 with certificate no. QMS 03187/791M01 0 M03
1. Sriracha Located on over 1,800 rai in Chonburi’s Sriracha district. Main feature: Close to Suvarnabhumi International airport and Laem Chabang, a main deep sea port in Thailand.
2. Kabinburi Located on 3,500 rai in Prachinburi’s Kabinburi district. Main feature: Specialized in textile and garment.
3. Lamphun Located on an area of over 1,200 rai in Lamphun’s Muang District. Main feature: Offered skillful craftsmanship for fine details.
4. Ratchaburi Main feature: Research and development facilities.
5. Maesod Main feature: Offered abundance of workers
USE & REUSE
FACILITIES &UTILITIES • A high standard central wastewater treatment facility, certificated by the Siam Environment Club in 1994 • A raw water system with capacity large enough to support use by all business units in the parks (100,000 cubic meters) • Standard manufacturing plants designed for all types of production • Wide roads that can support the use of all sizes of lorries and trucks • High capacity telecommunication networks that can support business expansion • A power plant with an installed capacity of 186 megawatts to ensure suffucient eletricity for use 24 hours a day • A pipe-water system with generating capacity of up to 8,400 cubic meters a day
This facility also recieved the ISO 14000 certificate. It also is the first plant in the country to use a water recycling system. Currently, it can recycle up to 2,500 cubic meters of water a day from the facility. Private Airfield Golf course Sports center Garden Retail Facilities
A pleasant environment awaits you