Mobile Application Addiction Statistics
Some facts about mobile app addiction: Mobile computing is on the rise and everybody knows it. From casual games to enterprise app they are everywhere. While majority of us use a mobile device within a specified limit, there are addicts who launch an app more than 60 times a day. According to a recent blog released by flurry with data inputs from Nielsen, a lot of interesting stats has come out that highlights the mobile app addiction of users. Lets look into some of the most significant matrices-
• The number of mobile addicts in 2014 counts to 176 million which is more than the population of entire Russia.
• The middle aged population (35-54) constitutes to 28% of all the mobile addicts
parenting & education, gamers etc. while on male sides
catalogue shoppers rule
• Overall 64% games, 60% weather and 56% social networking leads other categories of apps
• 40% of the users check their phones in toilet
• 30% of them check their devices, having meal with someone
• 59% of the users said that they check their phones in the night, before sleep and after waking up • 95% of the teens text while driving • 70% of parents monitor their kids online and their posts
Mobile applications are growing each with more than 3
1000 daily app submissions. Apps have become one of the prime mediums to communicate and lead oneâ€™s life. Share your opinion about the story.
Some facts about mobile app addiction.