DESIGNED FOR A TRULY UNIQUE RV EXPERIENCE
32040 Riverside Drive, Lake Elsinore, CA 92530 launch-pointe.com â€¢ firstname.lastname@example.org
Launch Pointe Policies & Rules General:
1. Guests are responsible for any damage or injury caused by themselves, their children and/or pets.
2. The resort is not responsible for personal injuries or damage, loss or theft of any personal property or vehicle.
3. We reserve the right to evict any person(s) who does not comply with the rules and policies.
4. All guests and visitors must register in the office upon arrival. 5. Launch Pointe does not allow the delivery of mail or packages to any guests. Guests must make arrangements to have their mail or packages delivered to a third-party location for pickup. 6. All guests must wear Launch Pointe RFID wristbands while on property. 7. All Motorhomes, RVs or Travel Trailers must be in good working order and appearance. We reserve the right to refuse access to any guests whose vehicle is deemed to be unacceptable. 8. Tent camping is permitted only in yurt or RV spaces when yurts or RVs are being rented. 9. Tents are limited to a maximum of one two-man tent per site and cost an additional $10 per night. 10. Total number of guests in any space or yurt cannot exceed the maximum capacity for that site. (8 for RV sites, Lodging varies.) 11. Maximum of 10 people total at a site at any given time. 12. Visitors if permitted are welcome at guest sites between the hours of 9AM - 10PM, but they must first register at the office. 13. Visitors are not permitted to stay overnight. All visitors are required to leave by 10:00 PM. 14. All visitors must pay applicable parking fee and park in designated area in boat launch area. 15. No overnight parking or storage of trailers, boats, jet skis or utility trailers is allowed in marina area or RV Park. 16. Charcoal grills, wood fire pits, deep fryers and tiki torches are PROHIBITED. 17. Propane grills and propane fire pits are allowed. 18. Blowup mattresses, sleeping bags and cots are not allowed outside. 19. Maintenance and/or Washing RVs or vehicles on property is not allowed. Refer to the professionals listed in this Guide that provide these services. 20. The use of any paint products or chemicals is prohibited. 21. Clotheslines are not allowed. 22. Guests may not hang any items from the trees. 23. All sites are to be kept neat and clean for the duration of your stay. 24. Only 1 RV and a maximum of 2 other vehicles allowed per site unless stated otherwise. 25. All trash is to be disposed of in enclosed trash receptacles throughout the resort. 26. Boats, boat trailers, cargo trailers or car dollies are not allowed on sites. On site storage is available for a nightly fee. 27. Launch Pointe is in a natural wildlife habitat area. There are coyotes, birds of prey and reptiles. All guests should ensure pets and small children are supervised at all times.
1. Pool Hours - 9am-9pm; Splash Pad – Varies 2. NO GLASS CONTAINERS ALLOWED AT THE POOL OR SPLASH PAD AREA. 3. NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY IN POOL OR SPLASH PAD AREAS, USE AT
5. Speed limit on property is 5 mph. 6. Motorcycles must be in idle speed when traveling through the Resort. 7. Children under 14 years of age must always be accompanied by an adult in pool area.
8. No vehicles can block any portion of roadway. 9. Vehicles may park in designated spaces only. 10. Only persons with a valid driver’s license may operate a motor vehicle in the Resort. Only electric recreational vehicles or golf carts are allowed for use on our property. No dirt bikes. Gas powered golf carts by permission only. Rhino or RZR type side-by-side’s or gas-powered ATV’s are allowed. 11. Vandalism of any kind by anyone in your group (regardless of age) may result in eviction from the resort.
24 Hour Security: (951) 579-9664 1. Management is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged articles. Keep your valuables locked up.
2. Report any problems with your site to the Main Office immediately. 3. We adhere to and maintain all state, county, and local laws on property. 4. Quiet hours are from 10:00PM to 8:00AM. 5. Please be courteous to other guests around you. 6. Loud music or objectionable noise is not allowed at any time. 7. Inconsiderate guests will be evicted from park. 8. Profanity or violence towards other guests or Resort staff will result in immediate eviction from park.
9. Guests violating rules that results in eviction notice will not receive any refunds for their stay.
1. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone whose pet is NOT considered suitable to the serenity/safety of our guests or the Resort.
2. Pets must be kept on a leash no longer than 6ft under the control of an adult at all times.
3. There is a three-pet limit in the resort. 4. No exotic or oversized pets are permitted. This includes all reptiles or large birds.
5. All Pets must be registered at the Front Desk upon arrival. 6. Pets may not be left outside unattended. 7. Guests are responsible to “clean up” after their pets. 8. Guests should carry proof of pet’s current vaccinations. 9. Pets are prohibited in resort buildings and amenity areas. 10. Resort is not responsible for and will hold accountable pet owner for any injury or damage caused by pet(s).
11. Service animals may accompany a disabled person without any proof of disability or certification for the service animal.
YOUR OWN RISK.
4. The following are PROHIBITED: • Firearms, Air Guns, Paintball Guns & Sling Shots • Archery • Fireworks • Illegal Drugs • Obnoxious Behavior • Drones or remote control machines
Check-In Time: RV Sites: 2:00 PM • Vintage Trailers and Yurts: 4:00 PM • Check-Out Time: All Sites: 11:00 AM The front desk may be able to arrange a late checkout, if available. Additional fees may apply. In order to ensure availability for incoming guests, please plan prompt departures.
E WHITTER AVE
DR EXIT 75
SID ED R
MA CH A
ACACIA E AVE RN
LILAC AVE G
TO LAKE ELSINORE
POST OFFICE 92530
15 E LAKES
74 MACY ST
GR AN D
S MERIDIAN ST
TO TEMECULA TO LAKE ELSINORE
ELM ST JACKSON AVE
2 BEUCKING DR W
SAN MATEO WILDERNESS NORTH AREA
SANTA ANNA AVE
TEMECULA RANC H O
DO W N ST MA N
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 15 16
THESE ADVERTISERS COME TO YOUR SITE
TO SAN DIEGO
“Best in the West!”
951-678-1505 1 Just around the corner! 15353 Grand Avenue
Remodeling Specialists Full Body Shop Full Service Center Largest Parts Store in the Valley!
Overnight Parking for Repairs 26240 Jackson Ave • Murietta, CA
5 Repairs & Service on all Makes & Models • • • •
29273 Central Ave #B • Lake Elsinore, CA
Parts—even vintage! Motors Accessories Safety Equipment
• • • •
Trailer Supplies Cleaning Spring Start-Up Winterization
Check out our current Inventory for Sale at:
18010 Grand Ave • Lake Elsinore www.lakeelsinoremarine.com
NIVERS A AN
12 YE A Y AR
Foggy Glass (before)
RV GLASS SPECIALIST RV WINDSHIELD REPLACEMENT RV FOGGY WINDOW REPAIR Toll Free 1-844-324-2677
Sales & Service
Dry & Clear Glass (after)
“Just like new at less than half the price”
www.autoglassboss.com Serving Arizona, California, Indiana & Florida
• • • • •
Winter Storage / Off-Season Storage Pick-Up and Drop Off @ the Lake Annual Service/Gel Coat Repair Upholstery & Upholstery Repair Mercury Certified Mechanic On Site
Mention AD for 10% OFF!
2761 Lilac Avenue • Bloomington, CA • 92316
ICB Boats (Interceptor Custom Boats) General Maintenance • Heating • Refrigeration Awnings • Plumbing • Tank Cleaning • Electrical Specialists
Outboard / Inboard / V Drive Deck Boats 25’, 26’, 28’
Extended Warranty Accepted
BOAT RENTALS STARTING AT $45/HOUR • Wax • Polish 9 Wash Rims & Lights Polish Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Water Spot Removal Roof Re-Silicone • Protection 303 Oxidation Removal
OUR RENTAL FLEET: 16’ - 4 PERSON FISHING BOATS UP TO A 24’ - 12 PERSON LUXURY BOAT BOOK ONLINE: Launch-Pointe.com
MOBILE REPAIR 100% SATISFACTION WE SERVICE THE FOLLOWING COUNTIES
SAN DIEGO • INLAND EMPIRE • HIGH DESERT
Every Day! ~ Bring this Coupon!~
29273 Central Ave #B • Lake Elsinore, CA
We Come to you!
Extended Warranty Manufacturer’s Warranty Claims Insurance
WE WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME YOU TO OUR PROPERTY. WE ARE HONORED THAT YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO STAY WITH US AND LOOK FORWARD TO PROVIDING YOU WITH A MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE. IF YOU NEED ANYTHING DURING YOUR STAY OUR STAFF WILL BE PLEASED TO ASSIST YOU. STEP 1: DOWNLOAD OUR APP!
ACTIVE MILITARY & VETERANS RV TRAVEL CLUB
STEP 2: SEARCH "LAUNCH POINTE" STEP 3: GO TO FRONT DESK STEP 4: TELL US HOW WE CAN ASSIST YOU DURING YOUR STAY!
Caravans to Great Places Local RV Chapters Lots of Fun Activities Local & Regional Musters
Call (800) 354-7681 or visit www.SmartRVing.org Camaraderie with Active, Retired, Honorably Discharged Veterans
courteous camping considerations You are one of the lucky campers to join us during our first years of operation. Beyond Policies and Rules, there is Campground Etiquette that is appreciated by others and ensures everyone can be a “Happy Camper’’. None of us likes stringent Rules while we are enjoying the great outdoors; however, your actions and those of your guests will be paramount in how we develop or add to the Rules. Don’t be the “one” who made stringent rules a necessity to impose on the majority.
a few guidelines to follow Tone down the speakers. We’ve got nothing against good music, actually love it, but when camping at Launch Pointe we ask all guests respect the facility and their neighbors by leaving the DJ equipment home and just use personal portable speakers. No tower speakers permitted. Speakers should be turned down so they can only be heard at your own site. If you want to party, head on over to the Bobber for live music! Respect personal space. Physically and audibly, do not intrude on other guests’ space. There are access points to the public amenities, be sure to use those when going to and from. In short, unless you’re in dire need of the facilities, please walk around. Refer to music above, do not let your music or conversation intrude on your neighbors. Quiet Hours are enforced between 10:00PM and 8:00AM. Watch the language. Launch Pointe is a family-filled campground and public space, be aware how your words and actions travel to young ears and eyes. Profanities are inappropriate in public places spoken and heard through music or video. License please. We love seeing the personal touches of your golf carts, we especially love it when the licensed driver is operating the cart. The rules clearly state all carts must be driven by a licensed driver. Keep the Evil Knievel ™ activities out of Launch Pointe too, no pulling/towing skate boarders, scooters, or skaters. Pet Peeves. Literally. Pick up after your pets. Eliminate excessive or extended barking. Do no leave any pets unattended. Use a leash at all times, even at your site. Even if “Spot” is friendly not everyone is an animal lover. Good pet-etiquette on your part helps ensure everyone enjoys their stay. Golden Rule. When in doubt follow the golden rule. If you are unsure of proper etiquette for something, think about how you would like to be treated. © 2020 AGSPUB.COM • CROWLEY, TX 76036 • (877) 518-1989 • 07-20 AT • MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION • D2613 KCD 13471
Launch Pointe Campground