26359 Highway 160 W. South Fork, CO 81154 Rio Grande County
SS R AC CE
EL K TR A IL
OVERFLOWER PARKING & STORAGE
E ACROSS DRIVE
Pull Through 30/50 Amp
P ON LOO
UNK R OA D
C HIP M
All Sites Are Full Hookup
MAP NOT TO SCALE
Pull Through 30 Amp Back-in 30/50 Amp Back-in 30 Amp Cabin Large Cabin Tent Site Parking Showers Laundry Bark Park Propane Filling Station Dumpster Dump Station
IMPORTANT CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT INFORMATION CABINS: Check-in - 4 PM; Check-out - 11 AM RV & TENT SITES: Check-in - 1 PM; Check-out - 11 AM
• • • • • •
We ask our guests to abide by our rules in order to keep our park clean and family friendly. Thanks in advance.
All Vehicles must be registered with the ofﬁce and display a valid pass at all times. Quiet Hours are from 10 PM to 8 AM.
Please respect others when playing music at any time.
Gray or Black Water may not be released on the ground. Speed Limit – 5 MPH throughout the park.
Cabins: Smoking is prohibited in all cabins. Ask about pet friendly cabins. (Fees apply.)
• Dogs of breeds
determined by our insurance carrier as “aggressive” are not allowed on the premises.
• Sites: Please leave your site as it was when you arrived. Excessive litter on site or evidence of pets/smoking in cabins is cause for additional cleaning fees.
• Trash: Please dispose of trash in bear-proof dumpsters. Please do not leave food or trash outside overnight. This could attract bears or other animals.
• All pets should be kept
on a leash and attended to at all times.
• Recycling: Look for containers to recycle aluminum cans. • Campfires must be contained within a fire pit or grill; No ground
• All pet waste must
• Fireworks, cascarones, piñatas, and water balloons
• A maximum of 3
fires. Ashes may not be disposed of on the ground; please ask staff for assistance.
are not allowed.
be disposed of in a receptacle.
• Fishing licenses are required to fish. Glass is
pets are permitted per campsite.
prohibited on the river banks and in the river beds.
• Public intoxication, profanity and violence are not tolerated and are grounds for removal without refund.
• An adult 21 years of age or older must be present for the duration of stay.
• Office and Store: Apparel, souvenirs,
snacks, sundry items, and RV supplies available
• Laundry: Coin operated washing machines and dryers
• Full service restroom and shower facility • Propane fill station • Community Center
• Outdoor Games: Outdoor amenities
include a Playground and Bark Park, which close at dusk daily. • Activities: See boards and flyers for activities. • Wireless Internet: We do have complimentary fiber Internet. However, we cannot guarantee wireless bandwidth.
© 2022 AGSPUB.COM • CROWLEY, TX 76036 • 877-518-1989 • 10-22 EW • MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION • AGS