1. Title screen and introduction Brief instructions and credits. Option to launch the work at full screen if possible on Desktop version
Project outline & map February 2013
2. Opening interactive sequences text and imagery (2D) This section could include up to 5 “questions/answers” to gain initial viewer response and score Suggest bedroom setting / bed covers outlined or shown here briefly
3. Camera fly-through sequence going under bedcovers (2D/3D) Bedcover fly-through with possible timed narrative appearing above? before escaping out into black
4. Main cave and narrative ‘quiz’ sequence; a mix of tunnels and trigger points (2D/3D) Different tunnels highlight depending on answers chosen to questions/options. Upto 15 of these trigger points scatter through the cave.
5. Final battle with the Inkubus (3D) Depending on score achieved through sections 2-4, this computer-game like visceral battle can be lost or won / relatively easy or extremely hard. End sequence?
2. Inkubus Lair
Prototype Cave Map March 2013
1. Entry point
Inkubus cave map showing possible junction points
Published on Apr 24, 2014
A visual scrapbook of development imagery from Inkubus, a digital narrative/game by Andy Campbell and Christine Wilks http://www.dreamingmet...