NEWS. COMMUNITY. HOMES. 2009
Property Book YOUR LOCAL NEWSLETTER & BUYERS PROPERTY GUIDE
EARLY PROPERTY MARKET RECOVERY PREDICTED According to the First National 2009 Property Outlook Mid Year Update, the Australian property market should recover earlier than predicted, already being well and truly on its way back, with a new property cycle commencing before the end of 2009. “Record levels of housing affordability, coupled with a continuing shortage of supply across every state will continue to support the market in the coming years,” First National Real Estate Chief Executive Officer, Mr Ray Ellis, said.
recover from the global financial crisis. “But the bargains that are there at the moment won’t be there forever, with the market already showing strong signs it is ready for the beginning of a new cycle, which may see housing affordability reduced.” According to Mr Ellis, as the nation recovers and the property market strengthens, there are a number of factors to watch.
“Housing prices are set to rise, rental yields are forecast for continued improvement and the government is investing heavily in major infrastructure and property projects.
“At some stage in the near future, higher interest rates will be a factor, as the nation begins to pay back some of the money it has borrowed in its efforts to sustain itself through the global financial crisis and subsequent recovery,” Mr Ellis cautioned.
“All this augers well for the market, ensuring it will thrive as we start to
“This is the beginning of a new continued on page 3
3 property sins that will stop your home from selling PAGE TWO Cash Competition Turns Green PAGE THREE
Is A Property Manager Necessary? PAGE FOUR
Local Property For Sale PAGES SIX TO ELEVEN
HOME INSULATION PROGRAM The Home Insulation Program offers ceiling insulation worth up to $1,600 to owner-occupiers, landlords and tenants. Householders who wish to participate in the program should read the Program guidelines before arranging insulation. The insulation must be installed by an insulation installer who is registered on the Australian Government’s Installer Provider Register. Read more about the Home Insulation Program at http://bit.ly/1iGXi
.DQ@MF Phone: 07 55960055 email@example.com www.nfn.com.au
PROPERTY SINS THAT WILL STOP YOUR HOME FROM SELLING
Selling your home can be a demanding process, and too often sellers focus on one area of improvement, rather than a broadbased approach. The informed seller needs to talk to the experts, and take charge of the strategy – from marketing tactics, to home improvements, presentation and sale price. The Price isn’t Right Putting a dollar value on your house can be a difficult prospect – particularly when your home contains so many happy memories. Sellers can also fall into the trap of expecting what the price ‘should’ be – that is, providing a significant return on the original purchase price. While property prices in Australia and New Zealand have remained relatively stable in recent times compared to markets overseas, you need to keep a realistic eye on what
the market is prepared to offer.
attend an open for inspection.
The market is aggressively competitive and pricing your home appropriately will result in a quick and satisfactory sale. If you choose to hold out for more, it is worth spending a bit of time calculating the increased costs associated with this – such as advertising, agent fees, cost of your mortgage and the inconvenience of cleaning up every Saturday morning for inspection.
Make sure the photographs taken of your home are top-notch – nothing destroys the romantic fairytale like
Making your home snap happy Utilising good photography to promote your home is a key part of the sales process, with time-poor buyers often researching online before putting in the legwork to
photos with cutting boards and dishcloths on the kitchen bench, reflections in mirrors and flash glare from the windows. Spend that bit extra to attract buyers, and you will drive up competition for your sale. Presentation matters
SPRING... THE PRIME SELLING SEASON FOR PROPERTY For many people, Spring is viewed as the “Prime Selling Season” for real estate. And why not? Our landscaping and gardens tend to be looking at their best, pools and outdoor entertaining area look at their best, the weather is normally neither too hot nor too cold, and many families like to buy at a time that will allow them to move and settle during a comfortable time of year. Whether it has something to do with the birds chirping while the flowers are blooming or extra cash from tax time, spring is the number one time to sell a house. The only drawback to selling in Spring can occur if large numbers of people decide to do the very same thing! Quite often the law of supply and demand can become very evident during spring if a large number of homes come onto the market all at the same time.
If the set number of buyers suddenly have a vast number of more options to choose from, this can lead to a drop in the number of buyers per property, and therefore diminished competition. The secret to ensure you obtain the best selling opportunity in Spring is to get in early before the typical Spring stampede gains momentum.
Unless your buyer is a builder or a seasoned investor, they are unlikely to be able to walk into a home with cracked ceilings and damaged floorboards, and have any idea how much repairs would cost. Make it easy for your buyers – present your house as “ready to move in”, to take away the guesswork and reduce the likelihood of buyers walking away. Investing in repairs, maintenance and even inspection reports may cost you money in the short-term, but it means you won’t make it to the eleventh hour of negotiations and then lose a buyer you’ve spent valuable time courting.
CASH COMP TURNS GREEN - $30,000 PLAY TO WIN First National has launched a competition giving away ‘green’ cash as an incentive for its customers to join its quest and become more energy conscious while winning money for themselves and their local communities. “Reduce Your Footprint to Save the Earth”, a fun interactive web-game, is the cornerstone of the promotion and features the network’s iconic ‘running man’. Participants are invited to hunt for environmentally friendly items in a bid to save the planet. Anyone joining in the quest during the month of September is eligible
to win one of twelve $5,000 cash prizes, with the money being equally divided between the winner and their nominated local community group or organisation. According to Mike Gray, Principal, Nerang First National Real Estate, the fun, addictive and
EARLY PROPERTY MARKET RECOVERY PREDICTED cycle in the Australian property market, and while supply and demand will put a floor under the property market in the short term, particularly during its recovery, relative affordability may well rear its head again and become the fundamental issue it has been in the not too distant past.” With many First National agents reporting strong auction clearance rates since the beginning of the year, Mr Ellis is confident the middle tier market is beginning to move, and that investors are beginning to venture back into the market.
educational nature of the game makes it engaging for people of all ages and expects word to spread quickly, with a “viral effect”, as more and more people become infected.
from page 1
“For the first time in 17 years, property punters can enjoy high growth and strong yields, something that is not easy to come by in this day and age,” Mr Ellis said. “Conditions are such that you can get properties that are going to provide good growth over the long term and give you cash flow in the short term that in the past you would never have expected. “The astute investor and buyer will then seek to lock in interest rates to manage outgoings as the economy picks up and the property cycle begins its next phase.”.
“We really wanted to develop a concept where we best served our customers and at the same time reinforced our commitment as an organisation to becoming more environmentally-minded,” Mike said. “The best part of it is that it is so infectious, and we hope people will be telling their families and friends about it so that more and more people get the message and join in the hunt.” As a network, First National recently announced it was turning over a new leaf and introduced a range of energy efficient initiatives including educational and promotional materials to assist its customers and real estate agents do their bit in reducing carbon emissions. “So this promotion makes a lot of sense in terms of helping us to get that message across as well as give back to the local communities in which we operate and reward our customers for their support,” Mike said. “At the same time, it highlights the fabulous technology we have available at our fingertips and that our customers can tap into, to receive the most current and up to date market intelligence available.” Consumers can visit firstnational.com. au for a copy of the network’s ‘Energy Efficiency Guide’ or ‘Australian Native Plants for your Backyard’ and a host of other useful resources. For your chance to win, simply log onto the www.nfn.com.au, follow the prompts and start hunting.
IS A PROPERTY MANAGER NECESSARY? Many new investors make the decision to ‘save money’ by managing their own investment property. They work on the assumption that once they have selected and installed a tenant the only real work is done. Do they, in fact, ‘save money’ as they intended? Once they start looking after the property on a day-to-day basis, most investors realise they don’t have the level of expertise required to maximise income and minimise expenses. They realise that they cannot do the work cost-effectively, and that tenancy legislation is best left to the experts. Most novices need to spend a disproportionate amount of time making sure they get it right. Even then they worry that they haven’t thought of everything. Most find it an enormous relief to hand over to an expert who has the up-to-date
legal knowledge to prevent problems developing. Most investors report an increase in their net income as well as in their leisure time. Happily, most people hand over to an agent before things go wrong. They realise that staying up-to-date with week-to-week fluctuations in the rental market is difficult for those not in the business. It takes a lot longer for trends to become apparent to people who are looking after just one or two properties. Do-it-yourself investors do all the work themselves and it may still cost them money in higher vacancies. It’s also very hard to keep a distance from demanding tenants when there is no third party to liaise.
personality conflicts. Even negotiating rent is difficult for a landlord, firstly because of the emotional involvement and secondly because of lack of experience. What is a reasonable rent to set? What are fair and reasonable repairs? How can I make sure the lease covers every contingency? The answers? Do your homework, find out who are the most professional managing agents in your precious investments.
Communication and arbitration is also an area where the objectivity of a third party is essential. Dialogue via a disinterested third party minimises income-reducing anger and
NEW MORTGAGE RECORDS BROKEN The average new mortgage lodged in Australia rose to $354,000 in July - the highest figure on record, according to mortgage broker AFG. AFG’s Mortgage Index shows that average mortgage sizes have been on the rise since May this year, after falling to a low of $339,000 in January. As other institutions report rising house prices, the AFG data shows that borrowers in New South Wales, Queensland and Victoria are especially willing to take on more debt. Queensland’s average mortgage size hit a new record of just over $339,000. The average mortgage sizes for New South Wales ($407,000) and Victoria ($321,000), though lower than some of the peaks recorded in late 2008, are the highest for 2009, well up on figures for earlier this year.
The AFG Mortgage Index also shows a dramatic decline in the popularity of fixed rate mortgages, which fell from 8.3 per cent of all mortgages lodged in June, to only 5.0 per cent in July - a fall of almost 40 per cent. Given that fixed rate mortgages now factor in future interest rate rises, the decline in consumer interest suggests that many buyers feel they may have missed the boat in locking in low rates earlier this year. Mark Hewitt, General Manager Sales and Operations says that recent reports of house price increases are stimulating the market as a whole, and encouraging investors in particular. “That said, because interest rates remain at forty year lows, we’d encourage buyers to take into account the fact that their mortgages will almost certainly cost more to service as the overall economy picks
up”, Hewitt added. AFG’s data confirmed the trend of investors returning to market, with 30 per cent of all mortgages arranged for investors - up from a low of 24.5 per cent in March. The investment trend was particularly high in New South Wales and Queensland, where 34 per cent and 33 per cent respectively of all loans arranged were for investors. The share of first home buyers remained steady at 19 per cent of the mortgage market.
NERANG RENT MONEY - DEAD MONEY • • • • • •
2 bedrooms Open plan living New tiling and freshly painted Enclosed and covered pergola Carport with LU storage Pool, BBQ area plus tennis courts in complex
• Security gated complex • Great starter home or investment Price: $230,000 Web ID: 1124119 Contact: Steven Hayes 0421 643 871
NERANG Perfect Position & Presentation! • • • • • • •
3 bedrooms, ensuite to master Open plan living area Spacious open kitchen Auto LU garage Security gated complex with massive pool, BBQ area and onsite manager
• Schools, shops & playgrounds only a short walk away • Pets up to 10kg are welcome
Price: $305,000 Web ID: 1120122 Contact: Robert Lewis 0411 342 326 Paul Moitzi 0423 589 958
Price: $315,000 Web ID: 1080246 Contact: Robert Lewis 0411 342 326 Paul Moitzi 0423 589 958
NERANG Resort Style Living • • • • •
3 bedrooms plus ensuite Spacious open plan living Air-conditioning Modern kitchen Covered outdoor entertaining area • Double auto LU garage
• Low maintenance landscaped yard • Use of all resort facilities • Pet friendly complex Price: $329,000 Web ID: 1133033 Contact: Julie Morgan-Kemp 0409 870 301
NERANG Great First Home! • • • • •
• Short walk to all CBD amenities • It’ll be love at first sight!
HELENSVALE Gated Complex, Free Standing House • • • • •
Two double bedrooms Open plan design Stunning modern kitchen Air conditioning Downstairs powder room Small complex with pool LU garage with internal access
4 bedrooms Extensive tiling throughout Open plan living Air conditioning Good sized kitchen with plenty of cupboard space • Private fenced yard
• Covered outdoor entertaining area • Conveniently located only minutes from Nerang CBD schools & shops. Price: $359,000 Web ID: 1106852 Contact: Ray Ellis 0407 116 559 Joanne Ellis 0438 126 312
quick search these properties and more at
HIGHLAND PARK Young Families Will Love This! • • • • •
Three bedrooms Terrific modern kitchen Separate dining area Spacious tiled lounge room Long shady undercover entertaining area • Terrific backyard with play fort
• Small storage shed • Carport with gates • Landscaped gardens Price: $376,000 Web ID: 1128103 Contact: Shawn Barber 0404 257 243
UPPER COOMERA Impressive Modern Townhouse • • • • • •
4 big bedrooms, ensuite Large study or office Beautiful modern kitchen Spacious open living Air conditioning Great sized private garden with paved entertaining area
• PET FRIENDLY complex with pool and BBQ area • Plus lots more... Price: $397,000 Web ID: 1106138 Contact: Susie Gale 0406 901 350
CLEARVIEW - NERANG Tidy & Terrific! • • • • • • •
Three bedrooms Ensuite to master Open plan lounge and dining Lovely modern kitchen Air conditioning Separate family room Paved outdoor entertaining area
• Fenced and landscaped yard • LU garage • HOT VALUE - HOT PROPERTY! Price: $397,000 Web ID: 1127247 Contact: Steven Hayes 0421 643 871
MAUDSLAND Acreage Block, Prestige Estate • 4060m2 building block • Elevated with lovely bush outlook • Corner block with great frontage • Surrounded by prestige acreage homes
• Town water • Located in Lakeview Downs Estate • Only minutes to CBD Price: $399,000 Web ID: 1037421 Contact: Andrew Davidson 0411 760 600
NERANG Superb Lifestyle, Secure Estate Located in Riverlea Waters Estate • Double carport • Secure complex includes 2 pools, 4 bedrooms, ensuite to master gymnasium and tennis courts Separate living areas Air conditioning Auction: 26th September 2009 Double garage converted to large Web ID: 1137637 office or rumpus room Contact: Shawn Barber • Long covered entertaining area 0404 257 243 • • • • •
HIGHLAND PARK Views From The Outlook • Enjoy dazzling panoramic views of the Gold Coast & Ocean • Ideal quiet cul d sac position to capture uninterrupted views • Surrounded by prestige homes in sought after Highland Park’s “Outlook Estate”
• 689m2 prestige vacant land site • Located only 15 minutes to Gold Coast beaches and entertainment Price: $419,000 Web ID: 935699 Contact: Robert Lewis 0411 342 326
quick search these properties and more at
NERANG Brand New Duplexes - Buy 1 or Both! 3 The Avenue, Nerang Each Features: • 3 bedrooms, ensuite to master • Polished timber floors • Undercover entertaining area • Double auto LU garaging • No body corporate fees
• Easy 2 minute walk to Cinema, pool, library, RSL, schools, transport etc • Plans available Price: Expressions Of Interest Web ID: 1106148 Contact: Susie Gale 0406 901 350
NERANG Room To Swing Two Cats! • • • • •
Four bedrooms Large ensuite to master 2 Living areas Big rumpus/study Extra large kitchen with dishwasher • Open plan living
• Very low maintenance yard • Quiet cul-de sac location • Currently tenanted Price: $419,000 Web ID: 1055136 Contact: Julie Morgan-Kemp 0409 870 301
WORONGARY Great Family Entertainer • • • •
3 bedrooms, ensuite to master Office with separate entry Formal lounge plus family room Spacious kitchen with commercial size gas oven and stove • Separate sports bar with direct outdoor access
Price: $429,000 Web ID: 936439 Contact: Robert Lewis 0411 342 326 Paul Moitzi 0423 589 958
LOWER BEECHMONT Bargain Horse Acreage • 3341m2 lot • Big lounge room plus family room with sun nook • Combustion fireplace • Large kitchen • Hardwood timber flooring • Stables plus huge shed
• Rear deck overlooking the property • 2 bedrooms plus separate rumpus or games room Price: $429,000 Web ID: 1124049 Contact: Andrew Davidson 0411 760 600
HIGHLAND PARK A Dual Living Surprise! • • • • • • •
• Terrific covered entertaining area Four bedrooms • Inground pool with spa Ensuite to 4th bedroom • LU garage plus off road parking Open plan lounge and dining New galley style kitchen Price: $438,000 Separate family room Web ID: 1137457 Freshly painted and new carpets Contact: Robert Lewis 0411 342 326 Air conditioning Paul Moitzi 0423 589 958
NERANG Top Home, Top Location! • • • • • • •
• Huge covered entertaining area • Sparkling inground pool • Double shade sail parking
Three bedrooms Ensute to master Open plan living and dining Extensive slate tiling Rumpus room with bar Ceiling fans plus insulation Wide covered entertaining area
• Inground salt water pool • Large block with established gardens • Walk to school and shops Price: $439,000 Web ID: 1128080 Contact: Robert Lewis 0411 342 326 Paul Moitzi 0423 589 958
quick search these properties and more at
NERANG Character Home, Prestige Area! • Double brick construction • 3 bedrooms, ensuite to master • Open plan design with cathedral ceilings • 877m2 leafy private lot backing onto parkland • Inground pool
• Covered poolside entertaining area • Quiet cul-de sac location in a highly sought after street Price: $439,000 Web ID: 1106862 Contact: Ray Ellis 0407 116 559 Joanne Ellis 0438 126 312
NERANG - CLEARWATER Cool Pool, Huge Block! • 3 bedrooms • Open plan design with 3 separate living areas • Raked cathedral ceilings • New spacious kitchen • Undercover entertaining area • Massive 1/4 acre lot
• Inviting inground pool with spa • Side access for boats, caravans, etc • Massive secure yard Price: $439,000 Web ID: 1128214 Contact: Ray Ellis 0407 116 559 Joanne Ellis 0438 126 312
NERANG - CLEARVIEW A Slice of Paradise • • • • • • •
• Lovely, private pool area • Massive workshed, double LU carport & double shade sail parking Price: $487,000 Web ID: 1123371 Contact: Steven Hayes 0421 643 871
LOWER BEECHMONT Living High, Living Big! • • • • •
5 bedrooms plus study 2 main bathrooms Spacious open plan living Extra large, modern kitchen Air conditioning plus combustion fireplace • Big downstairs living area/rumpus
• Wide, covered wrap around deck • Good sized landscaped yard • Double carport plus off road parking Price: Offers Over $490,000 Web ID: 1106122 Contact: Ray Ellis 0407 116 559 Joanne Ellis 0438 126 312
CLAGIRABA Acreage Diamond • • • • • • •
2.5 acre property Four bedrooms Open plan tiled living Air conditioning Extra large, eat in kitchen Shaded inground pool Pad cut for a 7mx7.5m shed
• Double carport • Surrounded by state forest with horse riding trail to rear of property Price: $499,000 Web ID: 1120699 Contact: Steven Hayes 0421 643 871
LOWER BEECHMONT Acreage with Awesome Views • • • • • •
3 bedrooms plus study Ensuite with spa bath to master Large formal lounge room Family room plus games room Big, modernised kitchen Air conditioning Large, enclosed sunroom
3 bedrooms, ensuite to master Open plan living and dining Combustion fireplace Beautiful modern kitchen Timber flooring Wide, full length covered deck with amazing coastal views
• Double carport with workshed • 6033m2 lot with bush surrounds • Only 12 minutes to Nerang CBD Price: $499,000 Web ID: 1106159 Contact: Ray Ellis 0407 116 559 Joanne Ellis 0438 126 312
quick search these properties and more at
HIGHLAND PARK Let Me Entertain You! • 3 bedrooms plus study • Ensuite to master • Formal lounge with plenty of natural lighting • Large tiled family room • Air conditioning • Fantastic inground salt pool
• Large covered outdoor living areas • Double LU garage • Walk to schools, shops & transport Price: $519,000 Web ID: 1061430 Contact: Robert Lewis 0411 342 326 Paul Moitzi 0423 589 958
HIGHLAND PARK Ocean Views, Prestige Position walls in place • Soil test, contour plans and covenants available
• Located in the prestigious Outlook estate • Massive 1024m2 usable lot • Views of Surfers Paradise to Price: $529,000 Coolangatta and the western Web ID: 1101688 hinterland area • 3 fenced boundaries, all retaining Contact: Shawn Barber 0404 257 243
NERANG Feature Packed, Family Friendly • • • •
4 Large bedrooms plus ensuite Formal lounge and family room 9 ft ceilings Contemporary style galley kitchen with hand finished caesar stone kitchen benches • Ducted air-conditioned
Price: $549,000 Web ID: 1133007 Contact: Robert Lewis 0411 342 326 Paul Moitzi 0423 589 958
CARRARA Your Own Gold Star Cinema! • 3 bedrooms, ensuite to master • Separate & spacious living areas • Magic kitchen with Blanco appliances • Magnificent purpose built cinema lounge; fully equipped • Ducted air conditioning
• 14x4m hardwood merbau deck • Private inground pool • Double auto garaging Price: $559,000 Web ID: 1090368 Contact: Susie Gale 0406 901 350
NERANG Spacious In Style and Size • • • • • • •
4 bedrooms plus office Ensuite to master Dual living potential 3 separate living areas Beautiful modern kitchen Undercover entertaining area Workshop with power
• Inground pool with bar area • Double carport plus secure off road parking for bikes, trailers etc. Price: $569,000 Web ID: 1115319 Contact: Julie Morgan-Kemp 0409 870 301
MUDGEERABA Beautiful Nature Surrounds • • • • • •
• Drive through access to rear yard ideal for trailer or boat • Quiet cul-de-sac location
• Established gardens with water tank 4 bedrooms, ensuite to master • Double LU garage Beautiful modern kitchen • 4932m2 lot with bushland outlook Spacious formal lounge room Ducted air conditioning Price: $600,000 Open plan informal living & dining Web ID: 1072088 Massive covered entertaining Contact: Julie Morgan-Kemp 0409870301 deck plus 2nd deck with spa Steven Hayes 0421 643 871
quick search these properties and more at
HIGHLAND PARK My Space, Their Space, Our Space! • • • •
4 bedrooms, ensuite to master Rumpus room with wet bar Parent’s retreat opening to pool Massing open main living area with sensational panoramic views and entertaining deck • Great open kitchen
• Air conditioning throughout • Inground pool and spa • Double auto LU garage Price: $629,000 Web ID: 1137451 Contact: Paul Moitzi 0423 589 958 Robert Lewis 0411 342 326
GAVEN Attention Tradies, Truckies, Boys With Toys! • Massive bird aviary • Undercover entertaining area • Fully fenced 5277m2 lot with dam
• 3 bedrooms, ensuite • Formal lounge with open fireplace, separate family room • Air conditioning Price: $630,000 • Double garage converted to ex- Web ID: 1097109 tra living space - easily reversed Contact: Susie Gale • Huge30 x 8.5m workshed 0406 901 350
HIGHLAND PARK High On Style And Views • 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms • Huge open plan living with 2 distinct living areas • Modern open kitchen • Air conditioning • Entertaining deck with sensational views
Price: $659,000 Web ID: 1137442 Contact: Robert Lewis 0411 342 326 Paul Moitzi 0423 589 958
GAVEN Size, Sheds And Serenity! • 4 bedrooms, ensuite to master • Study plus TV room • Massive lounge with tall timber cathedral ceilings • Extra large & functional kitchen • Air conditioning • Enclosed entertaining area
• Fully fenced inground pool • 3 big work sheds • Massive 2.84 acre (approx) block Price: $680,000 Web ID: 1063994 Contact: Robert Lewis 0411 342 326 Paul Moitzi 0423 589 958
GILSTON 2 homes on 3/4 Acre! 3364m2 landscaped lot surrounded by large acreage properties Main Home: • 3 big bedrooms • 3 massive, separate living areas • Extra tall tandem carport
2nd Home: • 2 bedrooms • Spacious open plan living plus deck Price: $695,000 Web ID: 1032729 Contact: Ray Ellis 0407 116 559 Joanne Ellis 0438 126 312
HIGHLAND PARK Amazing Views,Wheelchair Friendly! • • • • • • •
• Private shade sail entertaining area • Beautifully landscaped gardens • Double LU garage with workshop
3 bedrooms plus study Ensuite with spa bath 3 separate living areas Wide galley style kitchen Polished timber floors plus tiling Wide deck with Surfers views Inground lap pool
• Separate utilities room • Double LU garage with workshop • Wheelchair friendly property Price: $759,000 Web ID: 1137467 Contact: Robert Lewis 0411 342 326 Paul Moitzi 0423 589 958
quick search these properties and more at
EMERALD LAKES Absolute Waterfront Position • • • •
Tri-level, waterfront home 3 bedrooms plus loft Executive ensuite Ultra modern kitchen with stone benchtops • Hard wired fibre optic internet • Ducted air con, Vaccu-maid
• Double garage, golf cart storage • Access to resort style facilites • Pets up to 10kg welcome! Price: $839,000 Web ID: 1085980 Contact: Robert Lewis 0411 342 326
LOWER BEECHMONT Heaven Overlooking Paradise • • • • • •
• Lush and manicured 8.5 acre lot 3 bedrooms plus large office Open plan design with tall raked • Amazing panoramic views from South Stradbroke to Burleigh timber cathedral ceilings Wrap around verandahs Price: $899,000 Covered courtyard area Web ID: 1128085 Inground pool with decking Contact: Ray Ellis 0407 116 559 Double LU garage Joanne Ellis 0438 126 312
NERANG One Of A Kind Acreage Treasure • • • • • • •
• Double garage, triple carport plus extra tall carport • 5339m2 prestige lot Price: $949,000 Web ID: 1115367 Contact: Ray Ellis 0407 116 559 Joanne Ellis 0438 126 312
WORONGARY Spectacular Acreage Lifestyle • • • • • • •
Four bedrooms, 3 bathrooms Awesome ultra modern kitchen Formal sunken lounge Sports room with large wet bar Expansive family areas Inground pool & spa plus sauna Extra large gazebo BBQ area
Amazing Coast and ocean views 4 spacious bedrooms plus office Huge master suite with ensuite 3 spacious & separate living areas Large prestige timber kitchen Private inground pool Triple LU garage
• 1.3 acre lot with meticulous grounds • Located in prestigious St Andrew’s Heights acreage community Price: $965,000 Web ID: 1128337 Contact: Steven Hayes 0421 643 871 Julie Morgan-Kemp 0409 870 301
NERANG Huge Family Acreage • • • • • • •
Five bedrooms plus ensuite Separate formal lounge & dining 2 informal living areas Alarm system, ducted air con Extra large modern kitchen Covered entertaining area Full size tennis court plus
• Private inground pool • Double garage plus single garage • 4621m2 lot with native gardens Price: $979,000 Web ID: 1127254 Contact: Robert Lewis 0411 342 326 Paul Moitzi 0423 589 958
CLAGIRABA A Prestige Equestrian Oasis
If you are an avid horse lover, this 14 acre property is perfect for you. Situated in the sought after Clagiraba/Guanaba valley, it offers a secluded & tranquil location, yet only 20 mins to beaches & 8 minutes to shopping. • Fully renovated and re-wired home - looks like new! • 3 bedrooms with ensuite plus office or storage downstairs • Air conditioning plus ceiling fans, fully insulated • 60 x 20m ELD dressage arena with mirrors • 6 stables plus tack room and feed shed • Round yard plus 4 large day yards with post & rail fencing. • 3 large paddocks with electric fencing • 2 dams plus bore and permanently running creek • Renovated workers cottage • Inground pool • 7 x 10 x3.5 3 bay shed - extra height for horse floats Price: $1,200,000 Contact: Steven Hayes 0421 643 871 or Julie Morgan-Kemp 0409 870 301 Web ID: 1098875
quick search these properties and more at
We Put You First We couldnâ€™t find a better agent to sell our property (we had 7 real estate agents through for an appraisal and none measured up). As a consequence our house sold in less than 5 days, for a price we were really happy with. Nick and Amanda Malone The house sold really, really quickly and I canâ€™t ask for anything better than that. Really happy with the service. Stephen Janney Andrew far exceeded our expectations of a real estate agent. We were both very surprised that a real estate agent could be so ethical and honest! We were very pleased with how easy and pleasant he made the whole process. His dedication and keeping in contact with us were outstanding. Andrew and Stephanie Talbot I have been a previous customers of Nerang First National, selling, renting, purchasing. I am so delightful of the happy and friendly service of all the staff, most by Steven Hayes. He represents himself professionally, enthusiastic, friendly and polite manner. Not to mention very helpful. Gina Roger
N Nerang Fi Firstt N National ti l R Reall EEstate tate t Cnr of Price and White Streets P.O Box 176 Nerang QLD 4211
Phone Fax Email Web
: 07 - 55960055 : 07 - 55960074 : firstname.lastname@example.org : www.nfn.com.au