So much rests on your shoulders. We can help.
Caring Support: Nationwide Locations To Serve You
• Caring tributes at today’s lower pre-planning price
• Social Security/Veterans benefits assistance and verification
• Compassionate at-need service: 24 hours a day
• Veterans Benefits: National Cemetery placement, U.S. flag, Presidential Memorial Certificate, headstone at no cost for either National or private cemetery placement
• Advice on plans; how to discuss with loved ones • Trusted by generations of American families nationwide for over 37 years
• Guidance and review to help you understand the legal aspects of cremation • Review of all state-regulated protections guaranteed to you • Formal at-sea service arrangements
Cremation Answer Book
• Transportation arrangements for the deceased • Travel/Transportation Protection against unexpected costs
1.800.NEPTUNE (1.800.637.8863) www.NeptuneSociety.com Find the location nearest you: www.NeptuneSociety.com/Locations
This 16-page industry guide is packed with helpful answers to the questions people ask most often about cremation. You’ll find tips on: choosing a reputable service provider; costs; important state protections; government benefits, plus much more.
FOR THOSE YOU LOVE...
Caring. Respectful. Affordable.
Get your copy FREE... with your no-obligation consultation. Just call us at 1.800.NEPTUNE or visit www.NeptuneSociety.com now. FD 1289, FD 1309, FD 1359, FD 2031
7/27/10 5:21 PM
Why has cremation become the preferred choice for so many?
Plan. Protect. Relax.
Compassionate services for immediate needs.
If you’re helping a loved one make final arrangements, you may find cremation a better choice over traditional funerals. Cremation offers the same dignified, respectful tribute, only more affordably priced with greater chance for family and friends to participate:
• Plan now to honor loved ones later. So much responsibility rests on your shoulders already. Let us help you make this less stressful. We’ll explain pre-planning choices; prepare you to have the conversations you need to have; and help you to make arrangements with more confidence.
Our caring team is available right now if you need immediate assistance. We’re just a phone call away, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week…ready to help guide you on plan options, answer questions and get you through this difficult time.
• Plan the same digniﬁed, loving tribute for far less money. Cremation honors the lives of those loved, without costly financial debt.
• Enjoy better value for the money. Costs rise every year and will continue to do so. Why not pay today’s lowest price rather than spending more later?
Do business with the company you can trust.
• More ﬂexibility. A memorial with cremation is more flexible to schedule. This allows many more family members and friends to participate… especially those who live out of town.
• Spare the family hidden charges. Your loved one’s services are all arranged and paid for upfront. Family and friends won’t have to worry about a thing.
• A unique tribute. Unlike traditional funerals, cremation has no restrictions. Celebrate your loved one’s unique spirit with a scattering at sea…or in a ceremony closer to family and friends.
• Their pre-paid plan is protected. All monies are placed into a state-required trust fund, held and invested for future need, in accordance with state law. The Neptune Society files trust fund reports with each state in which we do business.
• One call is all it takes. When the time comes, your Neptune Society Funeral Director manages every detail for you with compassionate care – no matter where in the world your loved one lives or travels.
Over the past 37 years, the Neptune Society has been the largest provider of affordable cremation services in the nation. We have helped generations of caregivers faced with making these decisions for their loved ones. Our goal: to carry out your wishes with full dignity and respect.
Think cremation might be the right choice? Please call us now or visit our website to explore all of your options.
1.800.NEPTUNE (1.800.637.8863) www.NeptuneSociety.com
7/27/10 5:21 PM