LIFESTYLE & INSPIRATION 2013/2014
The Grossarl valley –
by the Hohe Tauern National Park – nature at its most magnificent plus relaxation and Gemütlichkeit In one of the most stunning Alpine valleys in Austria the GROSSARLER HOF greets its clients with a picture perfect backdrop of impressive mountains. Our 4 star-superior hotel opened just four years ago, but has already received several awards and recognitions. The chalet-style house is a winning combination of contemporary lifestyle and a fresh approach to tradition. From the very first moment you will be aware of the harmony and the attention to detail that embody the charm of the GROSSARLER HOF. Hospitality is written in CAPITAL letters and comfort is key. Regional ties characterise the spacious interiors and our über-chic guestrooms and suites are oozing style and elegance – dominated by native timbers, precious natural materials and sumptuous textiles. The views from any window are breathtaking thanks to the 360˚ majestic scenery.
LOCATION Approx 70km south of Salzburg at 920m above sea level close to the Hohe Tauern National Park in the Grossarl valley in the Salzburger Land • Just a few metres from the Grossarltal panoramic railway, directly at the foot of the GrossarlDorfgastein interconnected ski area with access to Austria’s largest ski region: ski amadé
PHILOSOPHY Committed to nature & tradition – 21st Century style
WHAT WE ARE ALL ABOUT is distinctive style and luxurious individuality
FACILITIES 49 rooms & suites • Reception area • Lobby with open fire & American Bar • Wood panelled restaurant with tiled stove • Jagastub’n with tiled stove • Wine cellar • Heated Jaga balcony • Erlenreich Relax & SPA • Outdoor terrace • Wood panelled meeting room with projector, screen & sound system • Underground car park with direct hotel access • Ski room with boot heating • Fully accessible 5
Let go in the
Erlenreich Relax & SPA Sport & activity are never far away – the power of the mountains entices to go that extra mile. At the end of each day we offer blissful moments of repose in our Erlenreich Relax & SPA. Dedicated to the alder and – legend has it – exuding positive vibes, the close proximity to the trees helps relaxation and kindles the soul. Our very own treatments, Alpine cosmetics with the power of the Edelweiss & Alm and inspired relaxation practices promote a natural feel good factor. This is your time at the Erlenreich, use it to replenish your life energy!
Note: ‘Alder Queen Beauty’ and ‘Alder King Vigour’ are names of our natural applications. Outdoor exercise refreshes the mind and challenges the physique – time for a break! Finnish sauna, steam bath, infrared cabin, Sanarium® and Kneipp foot basins provide all-over regeneration. An equilibrium relaxation area with waterbeds including UV® light therapy & relax loungers is entirely dedicated to the harmony of body, mind and soul.
The Salzburger Land, a universe of delicious indulgence Enjoyment knows no boundary, nowhere more true than in the restaurants of the GROSSARLER HOF, where our chef Walter Viehhauser focuses on regional specialities – working closely with the Pongau enjoyment region – and with game and fish in highest demand. Culinary delights abound in our Alpine-elegant restaurant or the à la carte restaurant Jagastub’n where you find yourself transported back to an ambiance of old movies: linen tablecloths, gnarled chairs and benches, tiled stove and hunting trophies. This world of enjoyment is rounded off with our superbly assorted cellar – the wines are predominantly Austrian, complimented by rare vintages from the Bordeaux region. During our weekly wine tasting guests can expect exciting tasting sessions of first class wines from established growers and notable young vintners.
Best Restaurant in the Grossarl valley The renowned Falstaff Gourmet Guide 2013 rates our kitchen with 87 points & 2 forks
Ski Alpin 80km of perfectly groomed slopes beckon just outside the front door, plus 20 modern lifts, slopes of huge variety, deep snow areas, a Halfpipe of competition standard with an attached fun park for snowboarders. For those who wish to explore further afield, there are 860km of slopes and 360 pistes of the ski amadĂŠ at your feet and a free shuttle service takes you to the nearby ski resorts.
Ski Opening 29 Nov – 21 Dec 2013 (Sun – Thurs/Thurs – Sun)
• 4 nights for the price of 3 (Sun – Thurs) or 3 nights (Thurs – Sun) incl GROSSARLER HOF ‘almost’ full board • 4 or 3-day ski pass for ski amadé from €483 per person in a double room
Ski Short break 4 Jan – 1 Feb 2014 (Sun – Thurs/Thurs – Sun)
• 4 nights for the price of 3 (Sun – Thurs) or 3 nights (Thurs – Sun) incl GROSSARLER HOF ‘almost’ full board • 3-day ski pass for ski amadé from €510.50 per person in a double room
for seniors born in 1954 or before
29 Nov – 21 Dec 2013 and 29 Mar – 5 Apr 2014
Seasonal finale 3 – 21 Apr 2014 (Sun – Thurs/Thurs – Sun)
• 4 nights for the price of 3 (Sun – Thurs) or 3 nights (Thurs – Sun) incl GROSSARLER HOF ‘almost’ full board • 4 or 3-day ski pass for ski amadé from €441 per person in a double room
• 7 nights incl GROSSARLER HOF ‘almost’ full board • 6-day complimentary ski amadé pass from €777 per person in a double room: 29 Nov – 21 Dec 2013
from €738 per person in a double room: 29 Mar – 5 Apr 2014
Please visit our website for details. 13
First ski days for winemakers 4 = 3 12 – 16 Jan 2014
• 4 nights for the price of 3 incl GROSSARLER HOF ‘almost’ full board • 3-day ski pass for ski amadé • Programme: Mon: guided snowshoe walking tour or wellness in Erlenreich Relax & SPA for non-skiers; après-ski on Mooslehenalm, torchlit evening hike, return by toboggan with headlamps Tues: gourmet evening and First Ball for winemakers, aperitif, gala dinner with corresponding wines, live music with ‘Donauprinzen’ Weds: winemakers’ ski race followed by traditional entertainment and award ceremony at the Gewolfalm mountain hut from €599 per person in a double room
amadé ladies days 22 – 26 Mar 2014 and 26 – 30 Mar 2014
• 4 nights incl GROSSARLER HOF ‘almost’ full board • 4-day complimentary ski amadé pass for ladies (valid 22 – 26 and 26 – 30 Mar) • 4-day ski amadé pass for men • Entertainment programme in ‘Partyzelt’ from €476 for HER in a double room from €600 for HIM in a double room Highlight of the amadé ladies week: star night with
amadé ladies week 22 – 29 Mar 2014
• 7 nights incl GROSSARLER HOF ‘almost’ full board • 6-day complimentary ski amadé pass for ladies • 6-day ski amadé pass for men • Entertainment programme in ‘Partyzelt’
on Wednesday 26 March 2014. Please visit our website for details.
from €814 for HER in a double room from €986 for HIM in a double room
Traditions & time honoured customs Mountain Advent in the Valley of Alpine Meadows Most probably even the child Jesus would love to drop by the Salzburg mountain Advent in the Grossarl valley! All around the carved life size nativity scene Grossarl village invites to the atmospheric Christmas market for a pre-Christmas voyage of discovery. Whether Engerl post office or
Waggerl Stube, here are wonderful moments to turn your back to the pre-festive stress in the city. Quality, authenticity and tradition are at the forefront of the Advent festivities in the Grossarl valley. Listen to the carol singing, try the fresh fruit bread or stop by at St Nicholas celebration in the Christmas workshop!
Highlights of the Grossarl mountain Advent: - the crib walk - village & animal crib - crib exhibition - shelter search at the Advent market
ert vent conc d A : p ti r Ou DAUER T HE PA L 3 mber 201 on 7 Dece
Grossarl mountain Advent 29 Nov – 21 Dec 2013 (Thurs – Sun)
• 3 nights incl GROSSARLER HOF ‘almost’ full board • Free entrance to Advent carol concert • 1 mulled wine incl souvenir mug at the Advent Market • 1 Advent lantern from €375 per person in a double room
Gentle winter holidays in the Grossarl valley
Their breath steams in the crisp winter air, the snow crunches under their hooves and the sleigh glides through the snowy landscape – a romantic horse-drawn carriage ride is just one of the many beautiful aspects of the gentle side of winter in the Grossarl valley. Also an unforgettable experience in closest contact with nature must be a snowshoe hike. The equipment can be rented right here at the GROSSARLER HOF and then the wintry fun can start, guided tours can of course be organised too! Experience the unique atmosphere of a winter night at first hand during a torchlit walk to our Mooslehenalm. On arrival you are welcomed with indulgent mulled wine and punch, whilst
small camp fires radiate warmth. Following a romantic tour of the lodge we return with sleigh and headlamps to the GROSSARLER HOF, where a delicious evening menu awaits to be enjoyed! Cross country skiers – both classic and skating style – find top conditions in the Grossarl valley. The entrance to the cross-country ski trail is located just a few minutes walk from GROSSARLER HOF. 25km of trails in and around Grossarl & Hüttschlag offer an extensive network to glide and enjoy. Beginners or all who want to improve their technique can get useful advice at a course with experienced guides. Rental equipment is available at the local sports shop in Grossarl.
Ski touring The Grossarltal is known as the ‘Valley of Alpine Meadows’ in summer, so it can undoubtedly be called the ‘Valley of Ski Touring’ in winter. Apart from ski slopes, the region around Grossarl & Hüttschlag villages offers countless summits for ski touring between 2,000 and 3,000m.
Know: to Good f time o e in length tours rang ! f dif ficulty o l e v le d n a
Grossarl valley ski touring heaven 4 Jan – 21 Apr 2014
• 3 nights incl GROSSARLER HOF ‘almost’ full board • Up to the minute tour tips, latest avalanche & snow reports • Insider tips from your host Markus Andexer, who is a passionate Alpine ski tourer • Flask of hot tea & mountain peak snack from €331 per person in a double room
Optional chargeable add-ons: • Collaboration with the Berg-Gesund association: – Ski tours with a mountain guide – High-altitude mountain tours for advanced ski tourers • Equipment from knowledgeable sports retailers can be hired in Grossarl village 21
Summer in the legendary Valley of Alpine Meadows
The National Park at your fingertips Flowering meadows, rushing streams and imposing summits form the magnificent backdrop for unique holiday experiences in closest proximity with nature. 10,000 animal species and 1,800 plant species have their natural and secure habitat around the GROSSARLER HOF, in the Hohe Tauern National Park. The best way to explore it is by Nature Watching â€“ you can observe chamois, eagles, deer, marmots and many other species in their natural habitat. Donâ€™t forget your camera!
For their summer programme the Hohe Tauern National Park offers a great array of ideas to make the most of this unique environment. Terrific guided walks with National Park Rangers, exceptional mountaineering or unforgettable wildlife watching are just a few examples. For an overview, see www.hohetauern.at/en/
Hiking in the Valley of Alpine Meadows
Welcome to our Garden of Eden! Whether energetic or gentle, ambitious or laid back â€“ a ravishing landscape in one of the most beautiful mountain valleys in Austria virtually lies at your feet. 250km of marked hiking trails run through our region, the outer zone of the Hohe Tauern National Park. The Grossarl valley was awarded the Austrian hiking quality seal and won several awards as the most successful destination in the entire Alpine region. Anyone wishing to experience the spiritual side of hiking, can find various places of peace and seclusion along the 17.5km long Kapellenweg, to concentrate the mind and give freedom to thoughts.
Alm summer hiking week 26 Jul – 23 Aug 2014
• 7 nights incl GROSSARLER HOF ‘almost’ full board • Hiking service pack: hiking map, on-loan rucksack in the room plus free rental of hiking poles • Participation in supervised weekly programme, including tours accompanied by your hosts, themed walks on fruits & herbs and a barbecue evening on the Alm • Brettljause and drink at our Mooslehenalm • 1 roundtrip ride on the gondola • Admission to the Hüttschlag Valley museum – National Park community • 1 mountain crystal massage (50 mins) per person from €746 per person in a double room
Alm summer & harvest festival advantage days – 7 nights for the price of 6 7 Jun – 26 Jul, 20 Sept – 4 Oct and 12 Oct – 2 Nov 2014
• 7 nights for the price of 6 incl GROSSARLER HOF ‘almost’ full board from €593 per person in a double room 27
Mooslehenalm & more More than 40 serviced mountain huts are dotted along the gorgeous hiking, cycling & mountain bike trails. The mountain farmers will indulge you with delicious treats and titbits of the Salzburger Land. On the menu you’ll find fresh mountain butter and sour cheese, homemade bread and of course the famous Stamperl of Schnaps, making you forget the strenuous climb instantly. What stays in the memory are the friendly people, the breathtaking views and of course the Jause, our typical scrumptious snacks! The GROSSARLER HOF has an exclusive arrangement with the Mooslehenalm. The Alpine meadow is located at an altitude of 1,449m; hike up during the day or take a less challenging ride up on an e-bike.
The GROSSARLER HOF active weekly programme: • Wild herb and mountain flower hike • Welcome evening & wine tastings in our wine cellar • Morning walks through spruce & alder forests with Marianne Viehhauser • Guided walks with Karoline Andexer • Guided mountain bike tours with Markus Andexer • Guided E-bike tours with Johann Andexer
Slow down and relax in no time at all – the luxurious GROSSARLER HOF and the enchanting Mooslehenalm Alpine lodge are opposites in style, yet a thoroughly harmonious experience. Guests appreciate the style and comfort of the hotel, but are absolutely captivated by the simplicity and tranquillity of the lodge. This is the place to watch an unforgettable sunset, enjoy a rustic, cosy evening meal and delight in the stillness of the night. Following a hearty breakfast the lodge is an ideal base camp for an enjoyable hike or challenging mountain tour.
Luxury and simplicity
Hotel & Lodge
7 Jun – 5 Oct 2014
• 2 nights incl GROSSARLER HOF ‘almost’ full board • 1 night at the Mooslehenalm lodge with dinner & breakfast • 1 pure ALTITUDE spa treatment of your choice (50 mins) for HER • 1 Alm wellness treatment of your choice (25 mins) for HIM • Transfer & luggage service to the Mooslehenalm • Participation in supervised weekly programme: tours accompanied by your hosts, themed walks on fruits & herbs and barbecue evening on the Alm from €345 per person in a double room
Traditional harvest festival in the salzburger land During autumn, the Grossarl valley shows its most atmospheric side. A huge variety of events, concerts and festivals bring you closer to our regionâ€˜s heritage. Sample the farm products, experience the regional traditions and immerse yourself into living folk culture. Should you wish to take a piece of the Grossarl valley back home, you can make use of one of the countless opportunities for farm gate sales and buy fresh agricultural products directly from the harvest festival farmers!
Harvest festival hiking week 24 Aug – 20 Sept 2014
• 7 nights incl GROSSARLER HOF ‘almost’ full board • Hiking service pack: hiking map, on-loan rucksack in the room plus free rental of hiking poles • Participation in supervised weekly programme: tours accompanied by your hosts, themed walks on fruits & herbs and a barbecue evening on the Alm • Brettljause and drink at our Mooslehenalm • 1 roundtrip ride on the gondola • Admission to the Hüttschlag Valley museum – National Park community • 1 mountain crystal massage (50 mins) per person from €746 per person in a double room
Austrian game, traditional costumes & folk music 12 – 19 Oct 2014
• 3, 4 or 7 nights incl GROSSARLER HOF ‘almost’ full board • Participation in weekly programme with culinary & musical highlights • Entrance to the 5th Grossarler Hunters’ Ball on Sat 18 Oct 3 nights (Thurs – Sun) from €375 per person in a double room 4 nights (Sun – Thurs) from €514 per person in a double room 7 nights (Sun – Sun) from €796 per person in a double room Please visit our website for details. 33
Hike & Fly Hike all the way up and then fly down – this is the new ‘Hike & Fly’ trend. Complete with an ultra-light glider in your luggage you climb to the summit of a grassy hill in the Grossarl valley. Once arrived at the top you can enjoy the breathtaking views and then take off on a panoramic flight. A wonderful way to be close to the sky – but time virtually flies and soon you are back down to earth. Please find paragliding suggestions on our blog.
Climbing The vertical adventure beckons! The excursions carry mysterious names such as Gletschergoass, Franzl and Bella Cascinaia, they offer crystal clear mountain air and thrilling challenges: Four scrambling routes and several climbing routes of varying difficulty grades in the Grossarl valley are waiting to be conquered by fans of climbing. 34
10 stage valley tour around the Grossarl valley For those particularly ambitious Grossarl valley summit & mountain hikers we can offer an option to conquer the valley in 10 stages. Following the motto ‘the mountains do not run away’ this project can be extended and taken further each year. The stages are challenging day trips and demand excellent physical condition. You return to the GROSSARLER HOF at the end of each day to enjoy the comfort and amenities of the hotel.
Golf Within one hour by car from the GROSSARLER HOF you can be on any of 8 picturesque golf courses. Tee off in front of the magnificent mountain scenery and enjoy golf experiences in a class of their own – that’s golf in Salzburger Land. Our tip: golf lessons at the Goldegg or Radstadt Golf Clubs Introduction with a golf pro – playing long balls, pitching, chipping and putting 35
â€˜Tight Linesâ€™ on the Grossarler Ache Dab hands and those who aspire to be can try their luck at our own run of the river. The Grossarler Ache has a fishing area of about 18km length and is supplemented by numerous tributaries in idyllic side valleys. The water shows typical mountain stream character with the upper part of the track on a meandering course. At the upper limit of the region the Ache is fed by a small lake, ensuring optimal water conditions for our fly fishing guests almost all year round. 36
1 day guiding 7 Jun – 30 Sept 2014
• 1 night incl GROSSARLER HOF ‘almost’ full board • 1 day private instruction with Urs Zulian by the river • Fishing rod licence plus complete fishing equipment and clothing on loan • Participants get-together with video analysis and debriefing Prices in double room for single use 1 participant €437 | 2 participants €347 3 participants €307 Additional nights on request. Appointment for 1 day guiding on request.
Fly fishing lessons Fly fishing arrangement incl fishing LICENCE 7 Jun – 30 Sept 2014
• 2, 4 or 7 nights incl GROSSARLER HOF ‘almost’ full board Prices in double standard for single use from €281 for 2 nights | from €533 for 4 nights €840 for 7 nights
14 – 16 Jun, 23 – 25 Aug and 14 – 16 Sept 2014
• 2 nights incl GROSSARLER HOF ‘almost’ full board • 2½ day fly fishing course* • First day (evening): theoretical introduction to fly fishing by Urs Zulian • Second & third day: grass and water throwing practice from €523 per person in a double room for single use *
Course requires a minimum of 3 participants
Mountain bike & E-BIKE The GROSSARLER HOF is absolutely predestined as a ‘base camp’ for the sporty and active. With 120km signposted cycling and mountain bike trails, the ‘Valley of Alpine Meadows’ presents a veritable sport bike paradise. For those who prefer to take it easy – hire an E-bike at the GROSSARLER HOF and make a leisurely trip along the Talradweg to Hüttschlag. Once the tour is mastered, a traditional hearty Jause awaits as a reward and to round off the experience.
• Mountain bike rental • E-bike rental • Guided mountain bike tours with Markus Andexer • Guided E-bike tours with Johann Andexer • Video controlled bike cellar for your own bikes
GROSSARLER HOFBikeweek 16 – 23 Aug 2014
• 7 nights incl GROSSARLER HOF ‘almost’ full board • 3 guided bike tours • Daily energy pack incl 1 GROSSARLER HOF drinking bottle as a gift • Daily laundry service for tricots and trousers • Bike map & insider tips • 1 GROSSARLER HOF biker massage (50 mins) • Participation in the Mooslehen Challenge and special challenge for GROSSARLER HOF entrants: Win 2 nights for 1 person for beating Markus Andexer’s timing! from €723 per person in a double room
Mountain bike race: back again following last year’s huge success!
2nd Mooslehen Challenge on Sun 17 Aug 2014 • Start: Grossarl village centre (872m), finish: Mooslehenalm (1,442m), length: 9.2km, vertical height: approx 600m • Various competitions: men, women, single & team • Raffle prize draw
Best seats for romance
Short honeymoon planned? Minimoon booked! Give yourself the gift of togetherness and celebrate the magic of your relationship! A hidden oasis of calm and secluded vantage points in a dazzling natural environment are waiting to be discovered by you. Be it for a romantic stroll à deux or the shared thrill of a challenging hike in the mountains – where else can you find this perfect backdrop for precious moments, tenderness and unfolding love? A romantic candlelit dinner to celebrate your special day, a special surprise for the loved one by your side or just the delight of being together – let your imagination run wild!
Short honeymoon or minimoon 7 Jun – 2 Nov 2014
• 3 nights incl GROSSARLER HOF ‘almost’ full board • Your room romantically decorated & bottle of Champagne on arrival • Romantic candlelit bath for two in Erlenreich Relax & SPA • 1 surprise menu in the Jagastub’n with corresponding wines • E-bike or mountain bike rental for a half day excursion from €364 per person in a double room 41
Culture & the arts Culture is written in capital letters in Salzburg city and its provinces – the Salzburger Land. Many of the events and activities have attracted national and international visitors for decades. The most famous event of them all is without doubt the Salzburg Festival. Culture lovers take note – we have put together a wonderful arrangement around the time of the Festival for you.
Salzburg Festival 28 Jul – 31 Aug 2014
• 4 nights incl GROSSARLER HOF ‘almost’ full board • 1 ticket per person for the performance at Salzburg Cathedral Square of Hugo von Hofmannsthal’s ‘Everyman, the death of a rich man’ • Return transfer to Salzburg from €566 per person in a double room
Are you interested in operas, concerts or plays at the Salzburg Festival? We will gladly take care of your ticket reservations. For reservations in December 2013, and final fixed booking to 31 January 2014 we offer an early booking bonus of 10% on the room accommodation rate. Arrangements & performance dates available on request from December 2013 onwards. 43
Tariffs winter 2013/2014 29 Nov 2013 – 21 Apr 2014 Standard
All prices are in Euros per person incl GROSSARLER HOF ‘almost’ full board, duties, taxes & fees
29 Nov – 21 Dec 2013
Christmas & New Year’s week** 21 Dec 2013 – 4 Jan 2014
Powder snow weeks 4 Jan – 1 Feb 2014
Family weeks 1 Feb – 1 Mar 2014
Carnival week** 1 – 8 Mar 2014
Sporty weeks*** 8 Mar – 22 Mar 2014
amadé-Lady-Skiweek*** 22 Mar – 29 Mar 2014
Easter & Spring weeks***
29 Mar – 21 Apr 2014
Single, double & tower room
Cuddle room (Swiss stone pine), double & tower room approx 17 – 30sqm approx 25 – 35sqm
7 days 1 day 7 days 1 day 7 days 1 day 7 days 1 day 7 days 1 day 7 days 1 day 7 days 1 day 7 days 1 day
Family Tower room
Suites Suite & duplex suite with gallery
approx 50 – 60sqm
*All prices incl 6-day ski amadé pass, weekly prices without ski pass available on request **Minimum stay of 7 nights applies *** from 15 Mar 2014 onwards: purchase one adult 6-day ski pass and children under 15 get their ski passes for free ****Price for ladies incl complimentary 6-day ski pass, surcharge for men €174 incl 6-day ski pass & entertainment programme in ‘Partyzelt’ The New Year’s Eve arrangement is obligatory at a surcharge of €73 per adult incl accompanying wines, €48 per adult without accompanying wines.
Tariffs summer & autumn 2014 7 Jun – 2 Nov 2014 Standard
All prices are in Euros per person incl GROSSARLER HOF ‘almost’ full board, duties, taxes & fees
07 Jun – 02 Nov 2014
Single, double & tower room
Cuddle room (Swiss stone pine), double & tower room approx 17 – 30sqm approx 25 – 35sqm 7 days 1 day
Family Tower room
Suites Suite & duplex suite with gallery
approx 50 – 60 sqm
Special rates Extra beds for adults are available on request and subject to a 30% discount of the daily rate. Single occupancy in a double room is charged at 30% extra. The cleaning fee for dogs is €15 per dog per day.
Cancellation Policy: • Up to 3 weeks prior to your arrival: 0% • Up to 3 days prior to your arrival: 70% of rates arranged for your stay. • After this time, if you fail to arrive or leave earlier than expected: 90% of rates arranged for your stay.
Check-in/Check-out: Rooms are available from 3pm on the day of arrival. On your date of departure we kindly ask you to vacate your room by 11am.
Our rooms All rooms and suites have balconies and are equipped with heated coat rack, notebook sized safe, minibar, flat screen TV, multilingual cable TV & radio plus loudspeakers in bathrooms, digital telephone, free WIFI, separate toilet in all double rooms & suites, bathroom with bathtub – some with additional shower, hairdryer, makeup & shaving mirror. All suites have a stereo set with iPod & MP3 adapter & Nespresso coffee makers
Please visit our website www.grossarlerhof.at to access floor plans of all rooms & suites.
Childrens’ reduction & rates
The GROSSARLER HOF ‘almost’ full board & services included • Breakfast experience until 11am • Afternoon Jause • 4-course dinner with choices, salad buffet and cheese selection • Welcome drink on arrival • Fruit plate in your room on arrival • Relaxation in our Erlenreich Relax & SPA with different saunas, infrared cabin, steam bath, Kneipp foot basins, whirlpool, equilibrium relaxation area with water beds, soothing UV light therapy & relax loungers, bio-vitality buffet with water and a variety of teas • Use of the gym with cardio equipment • Reserved underground car parking with direct access to hotel incl valet & luggage service • Wireless internet access in all rooms and lobby • Participation in supervised weekly programme incl guided walks with your hosts • Additionally in winter: – Guided snowshoe walking tours & torchlit evening hikes – Sledge rental – Live music evenings – Ski room with boot heating
For child rates please see www.grossarlerhof.at
New winter timetable 2013/2014: additional direct flights to Salzburg! London Gatwick: 8 times weekly with British Airways London Luton: 6 times weekly with Ryanair DISTANCES: Salzburg airport: 75km, 1hr Munich airport: 245km, approx 3hrs Railway station St Johann/Pongau: 15km, 20 mins TRANSFERS can be organised on request and are subject to charge
GROSSARLER HOF ★★★★Superior Family Johann Andexer & Family Walter Viehhauser | Unterberg 122 | 5611 Grossarl | Austria Tel +43 6414 8384 | Fax +43 6414 8384 44 | firstname.lastname@example.org www.grossarlerhof.at © marketing-deluxe.at · Images: GROSSARLER HOF, TVB Großarltal, SalzburgerLand, GC Goldegg, Michael Huber Fotografie, Tourismus Salzburg GmbH, fotolia · This price list replaces previous editions. · Typing & printing errors reserved. · October 2013.