HOW TO REGISTER ONLINE Who You may register online* on InSite if:
• If a course is filled you may choose to put yourself on the waitlist (see waitlist instructions).
• You are a continuing student from the Summer 2018, Fall 2018, Spring 2019, or
• If the course does not have a waitlist or the waitlist is filled, you will need to check back frequently for space in the class.
• You have submitted an application for the Summer 2019 semester.
• Click on my class schedule to print a copy for your records.
*Excludes high-school students, who must register and provide forms in person.
When • Registration online in semester-length and short-term classes is available on or after your registration appointment time and date, up through the day before classes begin. You may register for classes using Student Planning (prior to the beginning of classes) or InSite. After the start date of the course, if the instructor grants you an add authorization, you may enroll on InSite.
How to register online on InSite When you click on InSite, you will see blue buttons on the left side. To find out how to access InSite, click on the button that says “Login Instructions”. These instructions will demonstrate how to log into InSite and how to manage your user account. You First Login • Update your password • Provide your Challenge answers • Enroll your Mobile Phone Using Text or Voice Message • Choose your Cell Phone Message Options
• Under the Main menu, click on Student Account Information, then click on Make a Payment (by credit card) or send a check to the Cashier’s Office, Los Medanos College, 2700 E. Leland Road, Pittsburg, CA 94565 On InSite you are able to: • Check your student email • See your scheduled classes • See important dates • Use student planning to view your progress toward a degree or certificate and plan your courses
Fee Payment • Fees may be paid by check or credit card (VISA,MasterCard or Discover). • If you pay by check, mail or take your check to the Cashier’s Office. Write your ID number on the check.
Note Regarding Financial Assistance If you are receiving financial assistance through the college, your fee waiver must be processed before you register for classes.
You will be logged into InSite
Register using the Mobile App Ellucian Go
• Verify your registration date on the registration date tile
• Locate the Ellucian Go app in the Apple “App Store” or Google “Play Store”.
• Click the Registration Tile • If you know which courses you want, you can use Express Registration. You may access a course by entering a section number and term. • Click on Search for Sections or Search and Register. • Select the location, the term and other search criteria to locate classes. • Register for Previously Selected Sections page (this is like using a shopping cart to select your classes), choose an action (register) for each course under the preferred sections list and click on the Submit button. (Please note: If the course is filled, a red message will appear at the top of this screen.)
• Download and install Ellucian Go. • Launch Ellucian Go. Note: Apple devices will prompt you to allow Notifications. Click OK to allow and continue. • Choose your college from the list, or type your college name into the search box. • Installation is complete after you select your college. You will be prompted to enter your InSite username and password to access items on the menu that require you to log in.
Important Note: You will NOT be automatically dropped from classes based on non-attendance or nonpayment of fees. Failure to drop your course may result in a failing grade and a debt on your record. All outstanding debts must be paid in full. Unpaid debts will result in a registration hold on student records. 12 | Los Medanos College | (925) 439-2181 | Phone directory at www.losmedanos.edu/directory
Los Medanos College Summer 2019 Schedule of classes