List of Materials
Assembly Instruction LC Mini Slicer LC Mini Slicer is a cutting tool for polymer clay.
Safety Instructions • Only use the LC Mini Slicer for cutting
polymer or metal clay in the raw state.
• Place a non slip matting under the LC Mini Slicer Slicer Blade Front connection part Rear connection part Blade support
before you start using it.
• Be cautious of the very sharp blade while operating the LC Mini Slicer.
• Do not put your hand under the blade,
to prevent cutting yourself use the handle for lifting the blade. Do not lift the blade by touching the blade area.
• Do not put you hand on the clay to move it to cut. Moving pad
Slide the clay by pushing the base the clay sits on.
• When cleaning the blade it is advisable to wear Blade cover
Lucy Clay® Tools 2015
Bolt for blade connection Pad for blade connection
Morseova 5, 301 00 Plzeň Czech Republic
by children without by a responsible adult.
• Always follow the safety instructions for your
Bolt for blade cover connection
• Lucy Clay Tools is not liable for any injuries
safety and the safety of others. or damage.
Nut for blade cover connection Grid sticker Magnet
• This tool is not for children and should not be used
Nut for blade connection
email@example.com IČ / ID: 018 76 864 DIČ / VAT: CZ01876864
cut proof gloves. Do not use a thin cloth or wipe with your bare hand inside of it or you can cut yourself. Use extreme caution when cleaning the blade!
For a quick installation guide, see the second page of this document.
Please visit LC Mini Slicer website www.lucyclaytools.com/minislicer to see full installation guide and videos with insatallation.
See full assembly manual
Quick Installation 1
Remove a protection layer from all Dibond parts from both side. 3b
Insert magnet to the small hole.
3a - 3b: Bending of Dibond parts.
Assembly of Dibond parts
Support On our youtube channel, you can watch a lot of useful video tutorials. For more detailed assembly manuals and bonus documents, check our Issuu profile.
Blade assembly 8
Blade insertion - blade edge is parallel to pad/base. www.issuu.com/lctools
For more information please visit: www.lucyclaytools.com/minislicer
Secure blade by bolt and nut.
Made by & Distribution: LC Tools s. r. o. | www.lucyclaytools.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Put the Grid sticker on moving pad and your LC Mini Slicer is ready.