MATCHING YOUR TALENT
MATCHING YOUR TALENT
Kesla is the leading expert in modern tractor equipment. With our decades of true hands-on experience in creating innovative solutions for tractors, we offer the best and most user-friendly tools for working anywhere from forests to farms and beyond. Whatever your talent and need, Kesla is the perfect match with our durable, user-friendly products that adapt to your exact requirements.
• Crane and chipper control with the same user interface and control system. • 7-inch touch screen interface with optional languages. • Extremely easy-to-use control system with a range of armrest options. • Easy mounting of controls on the tractor. • Automatic feed cut-off.
• Central lubrication as standard, automatic central lubrication as an option. • Big, easy-to-access belts and heavy-duty tensioners. • Dedicated chamber service platform. • Quick replacement of screens and knives. • Amble storage space for knives, tools and spare parts as an option.
• The chassis is always designed for chipper use and loaders with up to 10.3 m reach. • The chamber and rotor are made of strong, high-quality materials. • All wear parts are designed to be easily replaced. • The wear parts are designed • according to the specific requirements of the operating environment • The structure is made mainly of heavy-duty SSAB steel.
KESLA C645 For us at Kesla, the needs of a chipping entrepreneur are the law. We understand that the entrepreneur wants to produce good quality chips efficiently
• Three chassis options. • Optional drawbar steering & HD drive. • Wide range of loaders from 8.5 m to 10.3 m. • Two rotor options. • Wide range of loader and chipper control options.
with their chipper without long shutdowns. That is why we have invested in technology in our chippers, ensuring uniformly good chipping quality, excellent chipper availability and easy and quick daily maintenance.
630 x 420 mm
Knives in the drum
7 800 kg
7 090 kg
8 200 kg
13 000 kg
Chip output Power requirement
EFFICIENCY • Optimal balance between power demand and chip output. • Optimal dimensioning of the feed table and chamber intake. • Top of the size class screen area efficiency. • High performance blower also for stock operations.
Suitable KESLA loader
Chip output and fuel consumption will vary depending on the chipper adjustments and the material being chipped. Weight depending on the accessories chosen.
Using Kesla-made chassis ensures suitable chassis for every work – including custom containers. We can also guarantee good visibility on the feed table with excellent trailing characteristics and a range of suitable loaders.
KESLA proCHIPPER onan sähköinen jolla voidaan KESLA proCHIPPER is electronicohjausjärjestelmä, chipper control system that canohjata also hakkurin lisäksi myös hakkuria syöttävää Säätövalikot be used to control a KESLA loader feedingKESLA-nosturia. the chipper. The setting menus C645S
C645T HEAVY DUTY
• single axle
• tandem axle
• tandem axle with suspension
• tandem axle
• available with drawbar steering
• drawbar steering as standard, available
• available with HD drive, drawbar steering • off-road
with HD drive • high tipping container 16 m3 as standard
löytyvät helppokäyttöisestä kosketusnäytöstä ja kielivaihtoehtoja on are accessible through an easy-to-use touch screen with several languauseita. Järjestelmässä on esiasetetut säädöt kokopuulle, ja ge options. Pre-set values for logs, small round wood andrangoille brushwood. oksille. Helppokäyttöisessä onevery vaivatonta säätää toiminnot The intuitive system makes järjestelmässä it easy to adjust function to your liking mieleiseksi ja tallentaa ne järjestelmään. and store them in the system.
It is possible to order a remote control
A camera kit increases working efficien-
SKF Multilube automatic central lubri-
module for the chipper control system.
cy and safety. The most popular kit in-
cation facilitates the daily life of chipper
The module enables remote communica-
cludes chute and reversing cameras. The
entrepreneurs. Just make sure that there
tion with the chipper. With remote access,
cameras are IP protected and heated,
is grease in the lubrication unit: the unit
Kesla experts can perform fault diagnoses
ensuring operation in all conditions.
applies the correct amount of grease to
and update the operating system directly
each grease point.
through the remote connection module.
READ ABOUT OUR OTHER PRODUCT GROUPS: City cranes – Truck and industrial cranes – Forest machine cranes – Harvester heads Tractor loaders – Tractor forest trailers
Tel. +358 207 862 841
Take a look!
The pictured products may include optional accessories. We reserve the right to make technical changes.