RESOURCE GUIDE 2014
Golden Services Group
(800) 637-8030 â—„ 1
Grow Your Business with OGR’s Mobile GSG Supplier Mall App! The new Mobile GSG Supplier Mall is a mobile-app that lets OGR member firms quickly and easily access products and services from the GSG Supplier Network with the convenience of their mobile devices. Golden Rule Funeral Homes can download the mobile-app to their smartphone or other mobile devices free of charge. As a GSG Supplier, your company will have a complimentary listing in the Mobile GSG Supplier Mall. To view your company’s listing text the word “OGR” to 72727 from your mobile device. You will receive a text message welcoming you to the Mobile Supplier App.
OGR Member Sign-up Form
To explore the Mobile GSG Supplier Mall, tap on “Tap to enter mobile-app”, “Mobile GSG Supplier Mall”, “GSG Suppliers (by category)”, “Computer, Website & Internet”, and scroll down to the listing for GSG Supplier, Mobits.org (upgraded listing). *Capture mobile phone numbers and receive up to 100 text messages. Also receive 1 key word and 2 QR codes to beef up your social media marketing. Upgrade your listing today! Tap the button “GSG Supplier Sign-Up” to submit your request form. GSG director, Connie Haymes will contact you to get you up and running with an upgrade for your listing. An annual upgrade fee of $200 is payable to the Golden Services Group with an option to renew after 12 months. Developed by VirtualVIP, the creator of Mobits.org and member of the GSG Supplier Network.
Dear valued member,
This is your guide to the International Order of the Golden Rule, its members, programs, products and services. We’ve designed it to help you – one of OGR’s independent funeral home members – take advantage of the services and benefits available through OGR membership. This year’s Resource Guide has been reformatted to ensure you find what you need quickly and easily. State maps identify members' proximities to each other.
Networking First and foremost, members can utilize the Membership Roster section of the guide to connect with other members across the street, or across the country. Names are cross-referenced by name, location and facility attributes. Rosters of Auxiliary, Emeritus, Educator and Student members are also included.
Identify main firms, on-site crematories Symbols in the Membership Roster alongside the funeral home name help you determine main firm members and members with on-site crematories. This icon M represents main firms and this icon C refers to members with crematories on the premises.
Golden Rule Standards Of Ethical Conduct The Standards of Ethical Conduct and Shipping Standards in the front of the guide are published for your reference or to refer to when meeting with a client family, staff member, colleague or fellow member.
Leadership Directory Leadership listings of the Board of Directors, Regional Chairpersons and committee members make it easy to get in touch with OGR’s volunteer leaders.
Member Resources The Resources section describes your member benefits by breaking them into user-based sub-sections: Member Services, Staying Informed, Identity/Outreach, Learning Opportunities and Recognition Programs.
Business Advantage A wide variety of exclusive printed materials, products, services and options available through OGR’s Golden Services Group are catalogued in the GSG Supplier Network. You’ll be surprised how often you reach for your Resource Guide to locate information you need. We also encourage you to visit the OGR website regularly at www.ogr.org for new information and interactive tools that help you stay connected to OGR and make the most of your membership. (800) 637-8030 ◄ 3
Introduction Dear Colleagues, Welcome to your 2014 OGR Resource Guide. This annual publication is a comprehensive guide to everything your association has to offer. The Resource Guide features U. S. state maps, which will help you locate member proximity and will help you connect with friends and colleagues who share your values and professional challenges. It also connects you with top funeral service suppliers who support your success. As you use this Guide, evaluate how the association works and how adding colleagues you admire for their top-notch customer service and community leadership could make YOUR association stronger - your connection to other funeral directors and how you serve the families of your community. OGR is the association of independent funeral directors unified by the Golden Rule - “Do unto others,” and we live by it. Use the 2014 Resource Guide to stay connected and committed to the OGR family as we pursue excellence in service, compassion and business management skills. You work hard and this Guide, a benefit of your membership in the industry’s premiere independent funeral association, is a tool to continue your success.
Trusted funeral services to distinguish every life, family and faith.
Best regards and have a great year. David Fry President, International Order of the Golden Rule 2013-2014
Resource Guide The Resource Guide is published annually by the International Order of the Golden Rule (OGR). Founded in 1928, OGR is one of the world’s largest professional associations of independent funeral homes, whose members are dedicated to offering reliability, fair pricing, and dignified, caring service to families “... measured not by gold, but by the Golden Rule.” The Resource Guide and its contents are proprietary products of OGR. By opening this directory, you hereby accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions: This Resource Guide shall be used for individual, personal and confidential reference purposes only and may not, in whole or in part, be reproduced, copied, disseminated, entered into a computer database, used as part of or in connection with a mailing list, or otherwise utilized in any form or manner or by any means, except for the user’s individual, personal and confidential reference.
The listings contained herein represent only that these firms or individuals are members and suppliers in good standing of OGR. OGR assumes no responsibility for the products or services provided by these members and suppliers. OGR expressly disclaims all liability for damages of any kind arising out of the use or performance of the products or services provided by these members and suppliers. The contents have been compiled from sources we believe to be reliable and accurate. We endeavor to prevent errors, but assume no responsibility, expressed or implied, for any errors or omissions that may occur. Your cooperation in correction of errors and additions of omitted materials is appreciated.
4 ► www.ogr.org
© 2013, International Order of the Golden Rule Austin, Texas. All rights reserved.
Standards of Ethical Conduct ...................................... 6 Golden Rule Shipping Standards ................................. 7 Leadership Board of Directors ....................................................... 9 Committees ..................................................................10 Regional Chairpersons ................................................13 Past Presidents ..............................................................14 Professional Staff .........................................................15 Resources Member Services OGR Endorsed Supplier Program .............................. 16 Golden Rule 401(k) Plan .............................................. 16 Golden Rule Funeral Trust ......................................... 16 Family Contact Survey ................................................16 Music License .............................................................. 16 Publications - Staying Informed The Independent® ......................................................... 17 The INdependent® Insider............................................... 17 Social Media ................................................................. 17 GSG Mobile Mall.............................................................17 Executive Director's Blog................................................17 E-facts ........................................................................... 17 Website ........................................................................ 17 Death Notices .............................................................. 17 OGR Supplier Overview ............................................. 17 Identity/Outreach Golden Rule Logo ....................................................... 18 Member Plaque ........................................................... 18 Design Services...............................................................18 Resource Library............................................................18 Press Release Program ................................................ 18 Learning Opportunities Annual Conference .................................................... 19 Fall Forum .................................................................... 19 Regional Workshops ....................................................... 19 Webinars......................................................................... 19 Invitationals ................................................................ 19 CEUs ........................................................................... 19 Study Groups ................................................................ 19 Mentoring Program....................................................... .19 Recognition Programs Golden Light Award .................................................... 20 Golden Rule Community Service Award ................... 20 Exemplary Service Awards ........................................ 20 Awards of Excellence Scholarship Program ............... 20
Golden Services Group
GSG Supplier Network ............................................... 23
Ordering ...................................................................... 23 Shipping & Delivery ..................................................... 23 Custom Imprinting Charges ..................................... 23
Supplier Network/Golden Services Group
Advertising & Marketing........... ................................... 24 Airlines, Transport & Shipping................................... 24 Architecture & Design.................................................. 25 Burial Vaults............... .................................................... 25 Caskets............................................................................ 25 Cemetery & Funeral Home Supplies............................ 25 Computer, Website & Internet.....................................26 Consulting .....................................................................26 Cremation .....................................................................27 Education, Regulatory Compliance...............................27 Embalming & Prep-Room Supplies...............................28 Financing & Investing..................................................28 Furniture/Decor...........................................................29 Garments .....................................................................29 Insurance...................................................................29 Jewelry ............................................................................29 Memorialization ...........................................................30 Miscellaneous ...............................................................30 Monuments/Grave Markers .........................................30 Office Supplies ...............................................................30 Pre-Need ........................................................................31 Printing/Paper Products................................................31 Telecommunications ....................................................32 Urns.....................................................................32 Vehicles.....................................................................32 Printed Materials Golden Rule® of Care Series ....................................... 33 Other Printed Materials & Notecards ....................... 34 Merchandise ................................................................ 36
U.S. Members..................................................................39 Canadian Members........................................................84 International Members..................................................85 Auxiliary Members ...................................................... 86 Emeritus Members ...................................................... 86 Educator Members ...................................................... 86 Student Members ........................................................ 86 Index By Country, State ......................................................... 87 By Firm Name .............................................................. 88 By Individual ................................................................. 92 By GSG Vendor .............................................................. 95 (800) 637-8030 ◄ 5
Standards of Ethical Conduct We believe in the validity and the application of
the Golden Rule and pledge our efforts to the pursuit of this standard in all our personal and professional relationships.
We pledge ourselves to attend to the preparations, care and disposition of deceased human bodies with compassion and understanding, having due regard and respect for the reverent care of the human body, to those bereaved, and the overall spiritual dignity of man.
We pledge ourselves to serve any deserving family in time of need, regardless of monetary consideration.
We will observe the laws governing the practice of funeral directing and abide by the codes of ethics of our professional associations, to the end that funeral service and this firm shall merit and receive the confidence of the public.
We will adhere to high standards of character, integrity and responsibility; we will make no false representations; we will be truthful in our dealings with the public and within the profession.
At the time that funeral arrangements are made, we will furnish each family with a complete and clear explanation of the charges for the services provided and merchandise selected, together with an itemization of monies to be advanced as an accomodation to the family and the agreed-upon method of payment of the account.
We will maintain and provide to the public complete facilities and equipment, including a highly competent and well-qualified staff.
We recognize the fact that funeral service is a practice affecting public health, safety and welfare; funeral directors are called upon to serve their fellow man during one of the most trying times a human being experiences. We pledge ourselves to the pursuit of our continuing education to the end that those who look to us may be well-served.
We will provide the public with full information pertaining to all aspects of funeral service, and we will cooperate with all others with whom we share caretaking responsibilities as we develop facts, research and knowledge, which will better enable us to meet the needs of those who mourn.
We pledge to respect all faiths, creeds and customs, and to be responsive to the needs of those we are called upon to serve.
We acknowledge our fiduciary relationship to the families we serve and pledge to hold their confidences inviolate.
Our charges, which are commensurate with services rendered, are based on our known costs of operation and shall be set forth in such a manner that the public may know what is included in such charges.
The Golden Rule
â€œ Service measured not by Gold, but by the Golden Rule.â€?
6 â–ş www.ogr.org
Golden Rule Shipping Standards
As a member of OGR, you have ready access to a community of independent funeral homes whenever you need to ship or receive the remains of a loved one for a client family. The following guidelines (protocols) are designed to help you through the shipping process.
The Federal Trade Commission Funeral Rule states in part: For forwarding or receiving human remains the GPL should list one price for each cost item and describe all services you will provide for the quoted price. The prices for these items should include all charges relating to each service, including any basic service fees and any facilities or equipment fees. The exchange of price information is solely for the purpose of compliance with the FTC rule, and member funeral homes shall not exchange pricing information with funeral homes with which they may compete for any other purpose. The following standards for direct shipping between Golden Rule funeral homes shall apply:
Shipping and receiving funeral directors have a continuing duty to communicate the details of the transactions to each other and to respond promptly to communications: 1. Where uniform response forms or procedures are available, they should be used. 2. Prices should be discussed at the earliest opportunity. 3. Communication should be made as early as possible following the death and, if possible, during normal business hours. 4. Details as to shipping method, estimated time of arrival, mode of transportation, carrier, container, etc., should be communicated to provide as much notice as possible.
The basic rules of agency shall apply in the shipping transaction: 1. The funeral director (whether the shipper or receiver) who will be providing the initial visitation is deemed to be the “principal” in the transaction.
2. The sale of the casket will be the primary responsibility of the principal. 3. It shall be the primary duty of the agent to comply with the principal’s requests.
The shipping funeral director shall ship as promptly as possible, and shall communicate the carrier and estimated time of arrival to the receiving funeral director as soon as possible. 1. All shipping funeral directors shall include with the body the following information: a. Embalming report b. Burial transit permit c. Information on the death certificate, or information required to fill out a death certificate in the shipping jurisdiction d. Where the shipper is the agent, he/she shall include an itemized statement, in full, for the shipper’s services e. Application(s) for certified copies of the death certificate from the jurisdiction in which the death occurred or, in lieu of, the name, address and tele phone number of the location where a death certificate may be obtained and the fee
Shipping Price 1. Participating members will provide their Shipping Price taken from their General Price List which has been determined solely by the individual member in accordance with the FTC Funeral Rule. 2. The Shipping Price includes goods and services required by the FTC Funeral Rule. 3. A member may choose not to provide its Shipping Price in which case the shipping member should contact the proposed receiving member to ensure accurate information for the client family. 4. OGR and Golden Services Group are not a party to any shipping transaction and shall only be responsible for providing annual updates of the Shipping Guidelines and are not responsible for the actions of any individual member.
(800) 637-8030 ◄ 7
Golden Rule Shipping Standards
E. Payment Terms
Shipping and receiving funeral directors owe a financial responsibility to each other: 1. A receiving principal funeral director has a duty of payment to his or her agent within 30 days of shipping 2. A shipping principal funeral director who contracts with a receiving agent for the provision of funeral goods and services shall be responsible for payment within 30 days of shipment 3. Payment between the principal and the agent in a shipping transaction is not contingent upon payment by the party responsible to the principal
F. Containers & Clothing
Consistent with regulations of the state/provincial and federal requirements governing the shipping of deceased human remains, bodies shall be shipped: 1. In a container designated to protect the body during shipment. Special care shall be taken to protect clothing and casket interiors 2. In direct shipping circumstances with no attendant ceremonies, the deceased need not be clothed in burial garments, but should be properly covered, clothed or wrapped in a manner consistent with the protection of the deceasedâ€™s dignity
G. Cremated Remains
The following guidelines shall apply to the shipping of cremated remains: 1. Guidelines of Communication, Principal/Agent, Expediency and Financial apply to the shipping of
cremated remains 2. All cremated remains shall be shipped by a method designed to obtain a receipt from the recipient (example: certified mail with return receipt, etc.) 3. Shipping containers should be of a quality designed to protect the contents and safeguard their intact arrival. Double-wall containers, inner bags or bladders are encouraged. 4. The following information should be included with all cremated remains shipments: a. Name of the deceased b. Date of cremation c. Name and address of the crematory d. Certificate of cremation, or crematory statement (if required by the shipping jurisdiction) e. Transit permit
Complaints and criticism by shipping or receiving funeral directors against the other should not be aired directly to the funeral purchaser or to the family. Following is the suggested complaint resolution: 1. Complaints or disputes should be resolved directly between the shipping and receiving funeral directors 2. If unresolved, mediation should be used 3. If steps one or two do not result in a resolution, a formal complaint against the member should be made to the OGR Executive Committee
Consumer Outreach Materials " OGR members have been asking for a national campaign to educate the public about the importance of meaningful memorialization for decades. Finally, here is your opportunity to send positive messages about funerals to residents in your community. The more members that participate, the louder our voice will be heard." â€”David Fry, OGR President Get your FREE materials at www.ogr.org/have-the-talk
8 â–ş www.ogr.org
- revised October 2013
Board of Directors President
Peter “Skip” Urban Anton B. Urban Funeral Home Inc. 1111 S. Bethlehem Pike Ambler, Pa. 19002 (215) 646-8556 Fax: (215) 646-5671 firstname.lastname@example.org www.urbanfuneralhome.com
Roger Beyers Beyers Funeral Home & Crematory 1123 W. Main St. Leesburg, Fla. 34748 (352) 787-4343 Fax: (352) 787-4674 email@example.com www.beyersfuneralhome.com
Adam Miles Martin Miles T. Martin Funeral Home 1194 E. Mt. Morris Rd. Mt. Morris, MI 48458 (810) 686-2210 Fax: (810) 686-0317 firstname.lastname@example.org www.martinfuneralhome.com
David Fry Fry Funeral Home 220 E. Sixth St. Tipton, Iowa 52772 (563) 886-6336 Fax: (563) 886-6806 email@example.com www.fryfuneralhome.com
Wayne “Bud” Wieting Wieting Family Funeral Home, Inc. 411 W. Main St. Chilton, WI 53014 (920) 849-4941 Fax: (920) 849-9245 firstname.lastname@example.org www.wietingfuneralhome.com William Brock Jr., CFSP Vander Plaat Funeral Home of Wyckoff 257 Godwin Ave. Wyckoff, NJ 07481 (201) 891-3400 Fax: (201) 652-4230 email@example.com www.vanderplaatfuneralhome.com
Immediate Past President Michael S. Lewis Lewis Funeral Home, Inc. 6405 Hwy. 90 West Milton, Fla. 32570 (850) 623-2243 Fax: (850) 623-6345 firstname.lastname@example.org www.lewisfuneralhomes.net
Charles A. Castiglia Lakeside Memorial Funeral Home 4199 Lake Shore Rd. Hamburg, NY 14075 (716) 627-2919 Fax: (716) 627-6346 email@example.com www.lakesidefuneralhome.com
(800) 637-8030 ◄ 9
2013 - 2014 Committees Executive
David Fry (president) Fry Funeral Home 220 E. Sixth St., Tipton, IA 52772 (563) 886-6336 | Fax: (563) 886-6806 firstname.lastname@example.org www.fryfuneralhome.com Wayne “Bud” Wieting (president-elect) Wieting Family Funeral Home, Inc. 411 W. Main St., Chilton, WI 53014 (920) 849-4941 | Fax: (920) 849-9245 email@example.com www.wietingfuneralhome.com William Brock, Jr., CFSP (secretary-treasurer) Vander Plaat Funeral Home of Wyckoff 257 Godwin Ave., Wyckoff, NJ 07481 (201) 891-3400 or (800) 891-3401 Fax: (201) 652-4230 firstname.lastname@example.org www.vanderplaatfuneralhome.com Michael S. Lewis (immediate past president) Lewis Funeral Home Inc. 6405 Hwy. 90, Milton, FL 32570 (850) 623-2243 | Fax: (850) 623-6345 email@example.com www.lewisfuneralhomes.net
Scott McClure, Marketing & Comm. Director (staff liaison) International Order of the Golden Rule 3520 Executive Center Drive, Suite 300 Austin, TX 78731 (800) 637-8030 | Fax: (512) 334-5514 firstname.lastname@example.org www.ogr.org
William Brock, Jr., CFSP (board liaison) Vander Plaat Funeral Home of Wyckoff 257 Godwin Ave., Wyckoff, NJ 07481 (201) 891-3400 or (800) 891-3401 Fax: (201) 652-4230 email@example.com www.vanderplaatfuneralhome.com
Don Green George I. Green Funeral Home 3511 Main St., Munhall, PA 15120 (412) 461-6394 I Fax: (412) 461-2080 firstname.lastname@example.org www.georgeigreenfuneralhome.com
Jessica Smith, Education Director (staff liaison) International Order of the Golden Rule 3520 Executive Center Drive, Suite 300 Austin, TX 78731 (800) 637-8030 | Fax: (512) 334-5514 email@example.com www.ogr.org
John M. Kreidler Kreidler Funeral Home Inc. 314 N. 10th St., McAllen, TX 78501 (956) 686-0234 or (800) 692-0234 Fax: (956) 682-8529 firstname.lastname@example.org www.kreidlerfuneralhome.com F. Edward Pearce Pearce Funeral Home 314 South Sixth St., Marshall, IL 62441 (217) 826-2349 | Fax: (217) 826-9229 email@example.com J. Tyler Pray Pray Funeral Home Inc. 401 W. Seminary, Charlotte, MI 48113-9973 (517) 543-2950 | Fax: (517) 543-2952 firstname.lastname@example.org www.prayfuneral.com Mary F. Steele Arnett & Steele Funeral Home Inc. 106 Cherry St., Pineville, KY 40977-1602 (606) 337-2045 or (877) 337-2045 Fax: (606) 337-2046 email@example.com www.arnettsteele.com
Adam Miles Martin (chair) Miles T. Martin Funeral Home Inc. 1194 E. Mt. Morris Road , Mt. Morris, MI 48458 (810) 686-2210 or (888) 686-2210 Fax: (810) 686-0317 firstname.lastname@example.org www.martinfuneralhome.com
Matt Watley Hooper Funeral Home Inc. 401 W. Main St., Inverness, FL 34450 (352) 726-2271 I Fax: (352) 726-1801 email@example.com www.hooperfuneralhome.com
Peter A. "Skip" Urban (board liaison) Anton B. Urban Funeral Home, Inc. 1111 S. Bethlehem Pike Ambler, PA 19002-5803 (215) 646-8556 | Fax: (215) 646-5671 firstname.lastname@example.org www.urbanfuneralhome.com
Gregory Darte (chair) George Darte Funeral Chapel Inc. 585 Carlton St., St. Catharine's, ONT Canada L2M 4Y1 (905) 937-4444 | Fax: (905) 937-6605 email@example.com
10 ► www.ogr.org
Scott Green George Irvin Green Funeral Home 3511 Main St Munhall, PA 15120 (421) 461-6394 | Fax: (412) 461-2080 firstname.lastname@example.org www.georgeigreenfuneralhome.com Dwight Hooper Hooper Funeral Home Inc. P.O. Box 305, 501 West Main St. Inverness, FL 34450 (352) 726-2271 | Fax: (352) 726-1801 email@example.com www.hooperfuneralhome.com Mike Kulbacki Brunswick Memorial Home 454 Cranbury Road, East Brunswick, NJ 08816 (732) 254-9393 | Fax: (732) 238-9844 firstname.lastname@example.org www.brunswickmemorialhome.com James Marrocco Marrocco Memorial Chapel 470 Colfax Ave, Clifton, NJ 07013-1624 (888) 770-2020 | Fax: (973) 574-0723 email@example.com www.marroccos.com Andy Millsaps Wages & Sons-Gwinnett Chapel P.O. Box 1150, 1031 Lawrenceville Hwy. Lawrenceville, GA 30046 (770) 277-4550 | Fax: (770) 277-4553 firstname.lastname@example.org www.wagesandsons.com F. Edward Pearce Pearce Funeral Home 314 South Sixth St., Marshall, IL 62441 (217) 826-2349 | Fax: (217) 826-9229 email@example.com
Gary Smith Radney-Smith Funeral Home 320 North Elm Ave., Sylacauga, AL 35150 (256) 245-1616 | Fax: (256) 245-1603 firstname.lastname@example.org www.radneysmith.com Matt Stradling Stradling Funeral Home Inc. 201 Church Ave., Ephrata, PA 17522 (717) 713-2472 | Fax: (717) 738-3549 email@example.com www.stradlingfuneralhome.com Evan Strong Commemorative Services Funeral Directors 5502 Second St. SW, Calgary, ALB Canada T2H 0G9 (403) 265-1199 | Fax: (403) 265-1190
Roger Beyers (chair) Beyers Funeral Home & Crematory 1123 W. Main St., Leesburg, Fla. 34748 (352) 787-4343 | Fax: (352) 787-4674 firstname.lastname@example.org www.beyersfuneralhome.com Wayne "Bud" Wieting (board liaison) Wieting Family Funeral Home, Inc. 411 W. Main St., Chilton, WI 53014 (920) 849-4941 | Fax: (920) 849-9245 email@example.com www.wietingfuneralhome.com Pamela Hutchinson (staff liaison) International Order of the Golden Rule 3520 Executive Center Drive, Suite 300 Austin, TX 78731 (800) 637-8030 | Fax: (512) 334-5514 firstname.lastname@example.org www.ogr.org Mark Allen, Executive Director & CEO International Order of the Golden Rule 3520 Executive Center Drive, Suite 300 Austin, TX 78731 (800) 637-8030 | Fax: (512) 334-5514 email@example.com www.ogr.org Jack Frost Frost Funeral Home, LLC P.O. Box 948, 250 E. Main St. Abingdon, VA 24212-0948 (276) 628-2131 | Fax: (276) 628-1205 firstname.lastname@example.org www.campbellfrostfuneralhome.com Mary F. Steele Arnett & Steele Funeral Home Inc. 106 Cherry St., Pineville, KY 40977-1602 (606) 337-2045 or (877) 337-2045 Fax: (606) 337-2046 email@example.com www.arnettsteele.com
Catherine A. (Cathie) Tattrie Smith Funeral & Memorial Services 8 Schoolhouse Road, Warren, RI 02885 (401) 245-4999 | Fax: (401) 247-4870 firstname.lastname@example.org www.wjsmithfh.com
George Darte George Darte Funeral Home (chair) 585 Carlton St., St. Catharine's, Ontario, Canada L2M 4Y1 (905) 937-4444 | Fax: (905) 937-6605 email@example.com www.dartefuneralhome.com Charles A. Castiglia (board liaison) Lakeside Memorial Funeral Home, Inc. S4199 Lake Shore Rd. Hamburg, NY 14075-2006 716-627-2919 I Fax: 716-627-6346 firstname.lastname@example.org www.lakesidefuneralhome.com Mark Allen, Executive Director & CEO (staff liaison) International Order of the Golden Rule 3520 Executive Center Drive, Suite 300 Austin, TX 78731 (800) 637-8030 | Fax: (512) 334-5514 email@example.com www.ogr.org Koven L. Brown K.L. Brown Funeral Home & Cremation Center 322 Nisbet St. NW Jacksonville, AL 36265-1026 256-435-7042 I Fax: 256-435-2702 firstname.lastname@example.org www.klbrownfuneralhome.com Mike Butler Livingston-Butler-Volland Funeral Home & Cremation Center 1225 North Elm Ave., Hastings, Neb. 68901 (402) 462-2147 | Fax: (888) 234-2217 email@example.com www.lbvfh.com
John Dallas "J.D." Slack, CSFP (chair) Slack Funeral Home 3871 Old Columbia Pike Ellicott City, MD 21043 (410) 465-4400 | Fax: (410) 750-1478 firstname.lastname@example.org www.slackfuneralhome.com Peter A. "Skip" Urban (board liaison) Anton B. Urban Funeral Home, Inc. 1111 S. Bethlehem Pike Ambler, PA 19002-5803 (215) 646-8556 | Fax: (215) 646-5671 email@example.com www.urbanfuneralhome.com Esther Teller, Membership Director (staff liaison) International Order of the Golden Rule 3520 Executive Center Drive, Suite 300 Austin, TX 78731 (800) 637-8030 | Fax: (512) 334-5514 firstname.lastname@example.org www.ogr.org Tom Hemmerle Barnett-Strother Funeral Home LLC 2285 North Main St., Madisonville, KY 42431 (270) 821-7135 | Fax: (270) 821-1001 email@example.com www.barnettstrother.com Christopher Janowiak Janowiak Funeral Home Inc. Geer-Logan Chapel 320 N. Washington, Ypsilanti, MI 48197 (734) 482-6000 | Fax: (734) 482-6068 firstname.lastname@example.org www.janowiakfuneralhome.com Norm Juday Haverstock Funeral Home, Inc. 602 Maple Ave, La Porte, IN 46350 (219) 362-3333 | Fax: (219) 362-1031 email@example.com www.haverstockfuneralhome.com
Jeffrey Wages Wages & Sons-Gwinnett Chapel 1031 Lawrenceville Hwy., Lawrenceville, Ga. 30046 (770) 277-4550 | Fax: (770) 277-4553 firstname.lastname@example.org www.wagesandsons.com
Mike Kulbacki Brunswick Memorial Home 454 Cranbury Road, East Brunswick, NJ 08816 (732) 254-9393 | Fax: (732) 238-9844 email@example.com www.brunswickmemorialhome.com
John W. Wenig Wenig Funeral Homes P.O. Box 141, 711 Broadway, Sheboygan Falls, Wis. 53085 (920) 467-3431 | Fax: (920) 467-4531 firstname.lastname@example.org www.wenigfuneralhome.com
Terry Plummer Plummer Funeral Services Inc. 404 East Union Ave., Litchfield, IL 62056-1566 (217) 324-3939 | Fax: (217) 324-5177 email@example.com www.plummerfuneralservices.com
(800) 637-8030 â—„ 11
Leadership Randy Schulz Cotrell Funeral Service 701 Vine St. Poplar Bluff, MO 63901-5040 (573) 785-8484 I Fax: (573) 785-0808 firstname.lastname@example.org www.cotrellfuneralservice.com
Products & Services Charles Rader (chair) LeRoy Rader Funeral Home Inc. P.O. Box 609, 1617 Judson Road Longview, TX 75606-0609 (903) 753-3373 | Fax: (903) 757-3708 email@example.com www.raderfh.com
William Brock, Jr., CFSP (board liaison) Vander Plaat Funeral Home of Wyckoff 257 Godwin Ave., Wyckoff, NJ 07481 (201) 891-3400 or (800) 891-3401 Fax: (201) 652-4230 firstname.lastname@example.org www.vanderplaatfuneralhome.com Connie Haymes, Golden Services Group Director (staff liaison) International Order of the Golden Rule 3520 Executive Center Drive, Suite 300 Austin, TX 78731 (800) 637-8030 | Fax: (512) 334-5514 email@example.com www.ogr.org J. Larry Carter Carter-Ricks Funeral Home 107 S. 5th St. Elsberry, MO 63343 (573) 898-2181 I Fax: (573) 898-3148 firstname.lastname@example.org www.carterricksfuneralhome.com Wendell Ferguson Fergusons Funeral Home, LTD 1657 Mountain Rd Moncton, NB E1G 1A5 (506) 858-1995 | Fax: 506-857-3083 email@example.com www.fergusonsfuneralhome.com Rich Groeber Hahn-Groeber Funeral Homes 1104 Columbia St., Lafayette, IN 47901 (765) 742-7873 | Fax: (765) 724-0487 firstname.lastname@example.org www.hahngroeberfuneralhome.com 12 â–ş www.ogr.org
Horace Ford Ford-Stewart Funeral Home 2047 Highway 138 SE, Jonesboro, GA 32037 (770) 210-2700 | Fax: (770) 210-2788 email@example.com www.fordstewartfuneralhome.com F. Edward Pearce Pearce Funeral Home 314 South Sixth St., Marshall, IL 62441 (217) 826-2349 | Fax: (217) 826-9229 firstname.lastname@example.org Peter A. "Skip" Urban Anton B. Urban Funeral Home, Inc. 1111 S. Bethlehem Pike Ambler, PA 19002-5803 (215) 646-8556 | Fax: (215) 646-5671 email@example.com www.urbanfuneralhome.com
Adam Miles Martin (board liaison) Miles T. Martin Funeral Home Inc. 1194 E. Mt. Morris Road , Mt. Morris, MI 48458 (810) 686-2210 or (888) 686-2210 Fax: (810) 686-0317 firstname.lastname@example.org www.martinfuneralhome.com Robin L. Williams R. Lee Williams & Son Funeral Home & Crematory 3530 49th St. North, St. Petersburg, Fla. 33710 (727) 527-1177 | Fax: (727) 527-1170 email@example.com www.rlwilliams.com Tom Stradling III Stradling Funeral Home Inc. P.O. Box 92, 201 Church Ave., Ephrata, Penn. 17522 (717) 733-2472 | Fax: (717) 738-3549 firstname.lastname@example.org www.stradlingfuneralhome.com
Michael S. Lewis (chair) Lewis Funeral Home Inc. 6405 Hwy. 90, Milton, FL 32570 (850) 623-2243 | Fax: (850) 623-6345 email@example.com www.lewisfuneralhomes.net
Mark Allen (staff liaison) International Order of the Golden Rule 3520 Executive Center Drive, Suite 300, Austin, Texas 78731 (800) 637-8030 | Fax: (512) 334-5514 firstname.lastname@example.org www.ogr.org
Jeffrey Wages Wages & Sons-Gwinnett Chapel 1031 Lawrenceville Hwy., Lawrenceville, Ga. 30046 (770) 277-4550 | Fax: (770) 277-4553 email@example.com www.wagesandsons.com
Kevin Opsahl Opsahl-Kostel Funeral Home & Crematory, Inc. 601 W 21st St Yankton, SD 57078-2001 605-665-9679 Fax: 605-668-1992 firstname.lastname@example.org www.opsahl-kostelfuneralhome.com
Regional Chairs OGR is divided into 11 regions, each represented by a regional chair and cochair who take leadership responsibility for members within their particular region of the United States or Canada. Members are encouraged to contact their regional leadership to voice an opinion, ask questions or offer their services to the association. Local and regional meetings are a primary goal for members.
Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas and Utah Earl L. Tate Tate Mortuary 110 S. Main St. Tooele, Utah, 87074 435-882-0676 | Fax: 435-882-7814 email@example.com William Kreidler Kriedler Funeral Home 314 N. 10th St. McAllen, Texas, 78501 956-686-0234 | Fax: 956-682-8529 firstname.lastname@example.org
Rich Groeber Hahn-Groeber Funeral Homes 1104 Columbia St. Lafayette, Ind., 47901 765-742-7873 | Fax: 765-724-0487 email@example.com
Great Lakes East
Michigan, Ohio and Pennsylvania Skip Urban Anton B. Urban Funeral Home Inc. 1111 S. Bethlehem Pike Ambler, Pa., 19002-5803 215-646-8556 | Fax: 215-646-5671 firstname.lastname@example.org
Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota
Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Brunswick, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Nova Scotia, Rhode Island and Vermont
Mike Butler Livingston-Buter-Volland Funeral Home & Cremation Center 1225 N. Elm St. Hastings, Neb., 68901-3229 402-462-2147 | Fax: 888-234-2217 email@example.com
Charles Castiglia Lakeside Memorial Funeral Home Inc. S-1499 Lakeshore Road Hamburg, N.Y., 14075 716-627-2919 | Fax: 716-627-6346 firstname.lastname@example.org
Kevin Opsahl Opsahl-Kostel Funeral Home & Crematory Inc. 601 W. 21st St. Yankton, S.D., 57078-0034 605-665-9679 | Fax: 605-668-1992 email@example.com
Scott Holmes Holmes Funeral Home 400 Main St. Manchester, Conn., 06040-4121 860-643-2441 | Fax: 860-649-8263 firstname.lastname@example.org
Arkansas, Kentucky, Missouri and Tennessee Randy Schulz Cotrell Funeral Service 701 Vine St. Poplar Bluff, MO 63901-5040 (573) 785-8484 I Fax: (573) 785-0808 email@example.com www.cotrellfuneralservice.com J. Larry Carter Carter-Ricks Funeral Home 107 S. Fifth St. Elsberry, Mo. 63343 573-898-2181 | Fax: 573-898-3148 firstname.lastname@example.org
Great Lakes West
Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin
Delaware, Maryland, North Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia Ross W. Trader Trader Funeral Home Inc. 12 Lotus St. Dover, Del., 19901-4426 302-734-4620 | Fax: 302-734-3620 email@example.com Tom Trader Trader Funeral Home Inc. 12 Lotus St. Dover, Del., 19901-4426 302-734-4620 | Fax: 302-734-3620 firstname.lastname@example.org
Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi and South Carolina Richard Hightower Sr. Martin & Hightower Funeral Home 1312 S. Park St. Carrollton, Ga., 30117 770-836-1466 | Fax: 770-214-2607 email@example.com Roger Beyers Beyers Funeral Home & Crematory 24540 Hwy. 40 Astor, Fla., 32102 352-759-2244 Fax: 352-787-4674 firstname.lastname@example.org
Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba and Saskatchewan Evan Strong Commemorative Services Funeral Directors 5502 Second St. S.W. Calgary, AL Canada T2H 0G9 403-265-1199 | Fax: 403-265-1190 email@example.com Mark Matthews Matthews Funeral Home Ltd. 750 Sixth Ave. W. Melville SK Canada S0A 2P0 306-728-4221 | Fax: 306-728-4192 firstname.lastname@example.org
Ontario Gregory Darte George Darte Funeral Chapel Inc. 585 Carlton St. St. Catharines ON Canada L2M 4Y1 905-937-4444 | Fax: 905-937-6605 email@example.com George Darte George Darte Funeral Chapel Inc. 585 Carlton St. St. Catharines ON Canada L2M 4Y1 905-937-4444 | Fax: 905-937-6605 firstname.lastname@example.org
F. Edward Pearce Pearce Funeral Home 314 South Sixth St., Marshall, IL 62441 (217) 826-2349 | Fax: (217) 826-9229 email@example.com (800) 637-8030 â—„ 13
Past Presidents 1958-1959 David J. Perrott Newburgh, N.Y.
1972-1973 Robert M. Riemann* Gulfport, Miss.
1986-1987 David F. Riemann Gulfport, Miss.
2000-2001 Randall L. Earl Decatur, Ill.
1959-1960 J.A. Shaidnagle* Massillon, Ohio
1973-1974 Leo P. Gallagher Jr. Naples, Fla.
1987-1988 Sandra C. Strong-Fitzgerald Albuquerque, NM
2001-2002 Dennis D. Soderstrum Story City, Iowa
1960-1961 W.W. Duval Tampa, Fla.
1974-1975 Spencer T. Videon III Drexel Hill, Pa.
1988-1989 Albert S. Lineberry II Greensboro, NC
2002-2003 Michael G. Butler Hastings, Neb.
1961-1962 Mrs. W. George Hubbard San Diego, Calif.
1975-1976 William F. Cochran III* Wichita, Kan.
1989-1990 G. David Burton* Erie, Pa.
2003-2004 Billy K. Wages* Stone Mountain, Ga.
1962-1963 Berkeley L. Bunker* Las Vegas, Nev.
1976-1977 E. Kenneth Parson Muncie, Ind.
1990-1991 Max E. Lough* Rogers, Ark.
2004-2005 Susan McKneely Hammond, La.
1963-1964 W. T. Robarts* Sarasota, Fla.
1977-1978 David C. Baue* St. Charles, Mo.
1991-1992 Robert L. Debo Fulton, Mo.
2005-2006 John W. Wenig Sheboygan Falls, Wis.
1964-1965 Stanley M. Newman* Colorado Springs, Colo.
1978-1979 B. Allen Bunker Mesa, Ariz.
1992-1993 Randall M. Bunker Mesa, Ariz.
2006-2007 George O. Darte St. Catharines, Ont., Canada
1965-1966 Douglas C. McDougald* Anderson, SC
1979-1980 R. Lee Williams* St. Petersburg, Fla.
1993-1994 Glenn P. Taylor Owensboro, Ky.
2007-2008 Robin L. Williams St. Petersburg, Fla.
1966-1967 Stuart N. Adams* Seattle, Wash.
1980-1981 Bill Bernhardt Jr. Stillwater, Okla.
1994-1995 Timothy J. Alden Boise, Idaho
2008-2009 Guy Linnemann CFSP Erlanger, Ky.
1967-1968 James L. Geisendorf Salina, Kan. 1968-1969 Francis S. VanDerbur* Denver, Colo.
1981-1982 James H. Will Detroit, Mich.
1995-1996 Glenn M. (Mac) Pugh Asheboro, NC
2009-2010 Koven L. Brown CFSP Jacksonville, Ala.
1982-1983 Robert W. Wynne III Raleigh, NC
1996-1997 Floyd J. Giblin Many, La.
2010-2011 Kevin Opsahl CFSP Yankton, SD
1969-1970 Danferd C. Avis Cleveland, Ohio
1983-1984 Paul Reynolds Bend, Ore.
1997-1998 Michael J. Devaney St. Charles, Mo.
1970-1971 Warren E. Carmony* Shelbyville, Ind.
1984-1985 Charles H. Dykeman Waterloo, Iowa
1998-1999 Bruce T. Humphrey Toronto, Ont., Canada
2011-2012 Jeffrey S. Wages Lawrenceville, GA
1971-1972 Lloyd E. Eagan* New Orleans, La.
1985-1986 Louis R. Jones Norfolk, Va.
1999-2000 G. Tomlinson Stradling III Ephrata, Pa.
As of May 2013; location reflects year served.
14 â–ş www.ogr.org
2012-2013 Michael S. Lewis Milton, Fla.
Your staff is available to assist you from 8am to 5pm, Monday through Thursday, and 8am to 4pm, Friday. (CST)
Marketing & Communications
Scott F. McClure Marketing & Communications Director firstname.lastname@example.org | ext. 112
Mark Allen, CAE Executive Director/CEO email@example.com | ext. 102
Jessica A. Smith Education Director firstname.lastname@example.org| ext. 110
Pamela Hutchinson Accounting Director email@example.com | ext. 116
Esther Teller Membership Director firstname.lastname@example.org | ext. 101
Diane Durbin Membership Coordinator email@example.com | ext. 100
Denise E. Rodriguez Family Contact Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org | ext. 111
Gael Murdoch Staff Accountant email@example.com | ext. 106
Products & Services Golden Services Group
Connie Haymes GSG Director firstname.lastname@example.org | (800) 637-8030
Maureen Hayes Member Concierge email@example.com | (800) 637-8030
(800) 637-8030 â—„ 15
Resources Endorsed Suppliers Caskets Aurora Aurora Casket Company is proud of our partnership as an OGR Golden Services Supplier for more than 25 years. This relationship reflects both organizations’ mutual commitment to funeral service. Aurora believes the members of OGR represent the very best in funeral service. They are proud to support the goals and efforts of OGR and its member firms. Together, we have partnered to increase the value of funeral service to the families you serve. Aurora is committed to provide the very best products, service, solutions and sales programs to each member. Matthews International Matthews supplies programs, products and services to OGR member funeral homes including caskets & alternative containers, urns, keepsakes and cremation jewelry. Members will have access to the best purchasing programs and pricing available in your area. Fast Funding Volume Rebate Program C & J Financial is one of the leading providers of insurance assignment funding in the nation. If you are tired of the hassle, headache and cash flow delay in processing insurance death claims, then the new OGR FAST FUNDING Program can help. FAST FUNDING is designed to pay your firm within 24 hours of verification of your insurance assignment case. No more waiting weeks or months for payment and no more hassling with dozens of different insurance companies. Chemical & Sundries Discounts The Pierce Companies is one of the largest embalming chemical and funeral supply companies in the world with product centers in Dallas, Atlanta, Jeffersonville, Ind., St. Louis and Los Angeles.
16 ► www.ogr.org
Golden Rule 401(k) Plan A must-have benefit to recruit and retain exceptional employees Now you can have a 401(k) retirement plan custom made for your funeral home. This unique 401(k) plan has a low start-up investment, comparably low ongoing costs and gives you and your employees more options than ever before when planning for retirement. Golden Rule Funeral Trust Expertise you can count on Exclusive to Golden Rule® Funeral Homes is the Golden Rule Funeral Trust, offering the investment, accounting and online services of Access Financial Group/Interment Trust Services. When you invest in the Golden Rule Funeral Trust, Access Financial will handle the administrative tasks of taxes and filings. Your money is invested in government-backed securities and bonds, whereby all transactions are cleared through JP Morgan Chase. Though no one can offer a guaranteed return, Access Financial uses stable funds; no state or other association can interfere with the timely payment of these funds when you need them.
Member Services Family Contact Survey Objective feedback you can trust The best way to ensure continuous improvement of your funeral home is from objective feedback from the families you serve. OGR provides everything you need to tap into this valuable source of feedback: survey forms, mailing and return envelopes, and letters of explanation or blank letterhead to use with your own letter. The evaluations are returned directly to OGR, where they are scanned and compiled into a monthly report analyzing your firm’s evaluations. You also receive an annual report containing a performance comparison to all member firms in the Family Contact program for benchmarking purposes. Contact the membership department to get started or to re-order supplies. (also see Family Contact Thank You Card in the Other Printed Materials section of the GSG Supplier Network) Music License Ensuring copyright protection The 1984 U.S. Copyright Law requires a music license for all establishments. With NFDA, OGR members pay only $239 to avoid penalties of up to $30,000. Don’t take that risk. You’ll have peace of mind through December 31, 2014 in knowing you’re
Resources not violating the law. Download and print the Music Licence Form to apply for a license or to renew an existing license. For questions, contact NFDA at 800-228-6332.
Publications The Independent® Keeping members informed and involved Published quarterly, The Independent® is OGR’s flagship publication, featuring articles by members and industry experts and reports on OGR programs, services and events. Contact the Communications Department for editorial submission guidelines and/or advertising rates. Non-member subscriptions are also available. The INdependent Insider This weekly E-newsletter brings current news and trends to your funeral home. Learn what's going on in funeral service in an easy to read format, delivered right to you computer. All owners and OGR funeral home employees can sign up to receive The INdependent Insider @ firstname.lastname@example.org. Social Media Information in a variety of places Periodic updates are available on Facebook and Twitter to make it easier than ever to keep up with member information, events and GSG specials. Join and “like” the OGR Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/GoldenRuleFH. We’re also on Twitter and can be found by visiting @GoldenRuleFH. E-facts Timely updates Emailed every other week, E-facts is your source for the latest news about OGR events, benefits, product specials and much more. For questions, contact the Communications Department. Website Open for business 24/7 Make it a habit to visit OGR at www.ogr.org regularly for the latest news, information and resources. Stay connected to colleagues, update your membership listing, register for a seminar or conference or pay your dues securely by credit card. The Funeral Home Search allows members to locate and contact each other instantly. Please direct questions about your listing to the Membership Department.
Mobile GSG Supplier Mall - NEW for 2014! OGR’s new GSG Mobile GSG Supplier Mall is a mobile-app that lets OGR member firms quickly and easily access products and services from the GSG Supplier Network with the convenience of their mobile devices. Golden Rule Funeral Homes can download the mobile-app to their smartphone or other mobile devices free of charge. As a GSG Supplier, your company will have a complimentary listing in the Mobile GSG Supplier Mall. Death Notices Expressing condolences No one is more sensitive to what families go through when a death occurs than the OGR member. But that doesn’t make it any easier on the member when the death hits home. To express our sympathies, OGR will send condolences to the deceased’s family and will notify the membership by email as quickly as possible. Contact the Membership Department to provide notification of a death. Executive Director's Blog Hot topics that affect your business Join OGR's online discussions about news and issues that have an impact on your business. Connect with fellow OGR members as they weigh-in with their opinions. OGR Supplier Overview Suppliers, increase your company's exposure to the leaders and decision makers with Golden Rule Funeral Homes with information about your company and the products and services you offer. OGR’s Golden Services Group is a highly valued member benefit by member firms. OGR invites you to explore the many avenues we offer to help you build your client base of independently owned and operated funeral homes throughout North America and overseas. • Business Membership: Suppliers who provide services and products to OGR members may join OGR as Business Members. Business Members’ services and products are directly marketed to Golden Rule Funeral Homes. • Endorsed Supplier Program: OGR endorses and promotes a select number of products and services that have gone through a thorough review process before an endorsement is granted by the OGR Board. Business Members may request consideration for endorsement after one year of OGR membership. • Sponsorship: Numerous sponsorship opportunities throughout the year help suppliers build name recognition with Golden Rule Funeral Homes and strengthen business relationships. (800) 637-8030 ◄ 17
• Annual Conference Supplier Showcase: Exhibiting at the annual conference provides excellent exposure to a large number of funeral home owners and operators. Contact Golden Services Group for sponsorship and exhibiting details. • Mobile GSG Supplier Mall: OGR’s new GSG Mobile GSG Supplier Mall is a mobile-app that lets OGR member firms quickly and easily access products and services from the GSG Supplier Network with the convenience of their mobile devices. Golden Rule Funeral Homes can down¬load the mobile-app to their smartphone or other mobile devices free of charge. As a GSG Supplier, your company will have a complimentary listing in the Mobile GSG Supplier Mall. Optional upgrades to capture mobile phone numbers and receive up to 100 text messages. Also receive 1 key word and 2 QR codes to beef up your social media marketing. Opportunities to stretch your marketing and advertising dollar with our members include: • Advertising in The Independent® and The Insider • Submitting an editorial submission to The Independent® • Advertising in the annual Resource Guide Contact the Communications Department for submission guidelines and advertising rates.
Identity / Outreach Golden Rule Logo Creating member awareness We encourages members to use the OGR logos in advertising, obituaries, Websites, letterhead and business cards to call attention to your association membership. Logos can be downloaded from the OGR Resources page of www.ogr.org or requested from the Communications Department. OGR Online Resource Library Your 24/7 access to Forms, Best Practices, Checklists, Policies and other funeral home resources are at your fingertips—no need to reinvent the wheel. www.ogr.org/resource-library
18 ► www.ogr.org
Member Plaque Pledging service “by the Golden Rule” Where better to show your pride and pledge to service “by the Golden Rule” than at a prominent place at your funeral home? The handsome Member Plaque features the Golden Rule® logo, distinguishing you as a true independent firm and assuring families of your pledge to quality service. New members receive the plaque upon achieving Gold level member status. Contact the Membership Department to request a plaque at OGR’s cost of $265, plus shipping. The 10” x 12” bronze cast plaque, licensed only for use by current members, is suitable for display indoors and outdoors. Design Services - NEW for 2014! Professional designs to promote your business OGR will soon be offering design services as a member benefit. For funeral homes with limited graphic design resources, OGR will take your idea and create a print or online ad to suit your needs. Resource Library Needed materials at your fingertips The OGR Resource Library is your access to forms, templates, articles and best practices that have been developed and/or used by your colleagues. Click on the links below to access files. Press Release Program Fast, effective PR support With this easy-to-use, web-based tool you can create customized press releases instantly. Just login to www.ogr.org, go to the OGR Resources section and click on the Marketing & Press Releases page. Choose a category and fill in the variable data. The site will automatically generate a release ready to mail to your local paper announcing any of these news categories: • Landmark anniversary • Activity/program announcement • Accepted into OGR membership • Purchase a funeral home • Celebrate # of years as a Golden Rule funeral home • Celebrate # of years as a Golden Rule funeral home detailed • Announcing employee accomplishment • Opening a new location
• New employee joins staff • Two employees make partner • Earns high approval rating from families
Make the most of this great member benefit. Contact the Communications Department with questions.
Learning Opportunities Annual Conference & Supplier Showcase New ideas & formats in 2014 OGR’s annual conference is the not-to-be missed event of the year. Through general and breakout sessions, structured and informal group discussions, the Supplier Showcase, and social networking events, members make valuable connections, discover new solutions and learn about current trends. Mark your calendar now for March 27 - 29, 2014 in Charleston, SC – Ranked the No. 1 World's Best City by Travel + Leisure.
All attendees are eligible for one continuing education credit, in states where approved. Visit the calendar of events on the Website for the current topics and schedule or page 21. Invitationals Member-hosted special interest events Invitationals allow members to share personal interests at small group outings. Member-hosted invitationals have ranged from pheasant hunts to auto racing to fly fishing. Contact the education department if you are interested in hosting an invitational. Continuing Education Satisfy licensing requirements Earn continuing education credits to satisfy state licensing requirements when you attend OGR events such as the Annual Conference, Fall Forum or Webinars. Visit the CEUs page of the OGR website to find out the credit offered in your state for each program. CEUs for Webinars not available in all states.
Fall Forum Focused education you need The 2014 Fall Forum will take place in conjunction with NFDA’s International Convention and Expo in Nashville, Tenn. in October. The Fall Forum provides members with education focused on the independent funeral home, and allows members to take advantage of the NFDA expo in one cost-effective trip!
Study Groups Learning from each other Launched in 2012, OGR Study Groups are small, concentrated events where members help one another assess challenges, brainstorm solutions and offer feedback that can make their funeral home more successful. Contact the Education Department if you are interested in hosting or participating in a Study Group.
Regional Workshops - NEW for 2014! Meetings at the local level Regional Workshops are hosted by OGR members and put together by OGR staff. They provide an opportunity for members to come together at the local level for a low cost. These full-day meetings include 4-5 CE hours, lunch, and a place for members to share best practices and camaraderie. Mark your calendar now for February 13 in Lady Lake, FL and May 13 in St. Charles, IL. Locations for the July and September workshops will be determined soon.
Mentoring Program Knowledge sharing for the next generation Regardless of how many years of experience a funeral professional has, he or she can always learn new ways to keep pace with rapid changes in funeral service. OGR’s Mentoring Program is now available to pair members experienced in business, finance, creative funeral arrangements, social media, embalming and funeral home innovation with those interested in learning more about these subjects (called Peers). Mentors and Peers are matched according to interests.
Webinars Keeping your staff current OGR’s Webinars are a convenient way to keep up on funeral service trends and conduct staff development. These 60-minute programs are suitable for owners, managers and staff. Some webinars are offered free of charge, while other’s registration fees allow an unlimited number of your staff to participate.
Feb. 13 - Lady Lake, Fla. May 13 - St. Charles, Ill. July - TBA Sept. TBA
(800) 637-8030 ◄ 19
Golden Rule Community Service Award Recipients:
Golden Light Award Saluting professional excellence OGR’s highest honor, the Golden Light Award, is given to an individual member in recognition of career achievements. Nominees will have distinguished themselves in the funeral profession through OGR involvement, community service and volunteer activities that demonstrate “Service measured not by gold, but by the Golden Rule.” Nominations are due January 31 of each year. Contact the education department for more information.
• • • •
Golden Light Award Recipients:
2013 – Gardinier Funeral Home, Franklin, PA 2012 – Pray Funeral Home, Charlotte, MI 2011 – Miles Martin Funeral Home, Mt. Morris, MI 2010 – Arnett & Steele Funeral Home, Pineville, KY
Exemplary Service Awards Acknowledging exceptional customer service Nominations for the Exemplary Service Awards are compiled from family comments submitted through the Family Contact program. These comments are evaluated by OGR Regional Chairpersons who choose the top three examples of exceptional customer service. Those firms are honored as the Exemplary Service Award Winners Circle at the annual conference.
• 2013 – Jeffrey S. Wages of Wages & Sons-Gwinnett
2013 Exemplary Service Award Recipients:
• Gold: Osborne Funeral Home, PA Williamsport, Md. • Silver: Thomas Funeral Home, PA Cambridge, Md. • Bronze: E.E. Pickle Funeral Home, Inc. Armory, Miss.
• • • • • • • •
Chapel, Lawrenceville, GA 2012 – Guy Linnemann, Linnemann Funeral Homes, Erlanger, KY 2011 – Robin Williams, R. Lee Williams & Son Funeral Home & Crematory, St. Petersburg, FL 2010 – William Brock, Jr., Vander Plaat Funeral Home, Wyckoff, NJ 2009 – Charles Rader, LeRoy Rader Funeral Home, Longview, TX 2008 – Harold Lake, Rindt-Erdman Funeral Home, Arkansas City, KS 2007 – Michael G. Butler, Livingston-Butler-Volland Funeral Home & Cremation Center, Hastings, NE 2006 – Thomas P. Lynch, Lynch & Sons Funeral Directors, Milford, MI 2005 – Billy K. Wages, Wages & Sons Funeral Home, Stone Mountain, GA 2004 – Bonnie Helweg-Campbell, Helweg Funeral
Golden Rule Community Service Award Honoring community involvement The Golden Rule Community Service Award singles out a member firm for outstanding service to the community performed during the calendar year. Entries are due January 31 of each year. Contact the communications department for more information.
Awards of Excellence Scholarship Program Supporting the next generation OGR is committed to furthering the career goals of mortuary science students about to enter the funeral profession. The Awards of Excellence, supported by member contributions, funds tuition and expenses of students based on strong academic performance, community activities, and a personal essay. Applications are due January 31 of each year. Contact the education department for more information. 2013 Awards of Excellence Scholarship Recipients:
• Gold: Michelle Wade, $3,500 Scholarship Pittsburgh Institute of Mortuary Science
• Silver: Angela Carter $2,000 Scholarship St. Louis Community College
OGR Webinar Podcasts
Access 60-minute presentations free of charge on OGR's Website. Topics include growing your business, new OSHA regulations, alternative to embalming and more! Visit www.ogr.org/Webinar-podcasts
20 ► www.ogr.org
- FREE to Members
- Education Credits
2014 Education Schedule
Hot topics Webinar: Highlight controversial or current events. An expert gives a 30 min. explanation of the topic & facilitates a discussion with participants. No CE credit. CE Credit Webinar: Open to members/nonmembers. Fee involved. Roundtable Discussion Webinar: A moderator facilitates discussion. No CE credit. Post-conference Webinar: Occurs one month after Annual Conference. Conference speakers do a follow-up, informational session which reviews highlights, continues the discussion, and answers any questions. No CE credit.
Jan. 30 Hot Topics Webinar – “The Future of Your Business: How Federal Legislative and Regulatory Changes Could Impact You.” - 1:00 PM EST, John Fitch, NFDA. CEU
Feb. 13 Regional Workshop – “A Lifeline for Funerals: Attracting Families That Are Slipping Away” - Alan Creedy & Karl Jennings - Lady Lake, FL
Feb. 27 CE Webinar – “She Commerce: How Women Shop and What Motivates them to Buy”, Kizer & Bender. March 2-4 Study Group – Northeast and Great Lakes East regions – hosted by Charles Castiglia, Lakeside Memorial Funeral Home, Hamburg, NY March 18 Roundtable Discussion Webinar – “Value Added Propositions and Services for Firms”
March 27-29 Annual Conference & Supplier Showcase, Charleston, SC April 8 Post-Conference Webinar – Hospice April 10 Post-Conference Webinar – Event Planning & Concierge Services
April 24 CE Webinar – “Social Media: Innovative Approaches for Revitalizing Your Page”
May 13 Regional Workshop – “A Lifeline for Funerals: Attracting Families That Are Slipping Away” - Alan Creedy & Karl Jennings - St. Charles, IL
June 26 CE Webinar – “Maintaining Your Bottom Line”, Chris Kuhnen, Funeral Profit Protectors
July Regional Workshop – Chris Kuhnen – Funeral Profit Protectors
Aug. 28 CE Webinar – “Preneed Options: Trust vs. Insurance”
Sept. Regional Workshop – Chris Kuhnen – Funeral Profit Protectors
Oct. 10-11 Fall Forum, Nashville, TN – (NDA Expo, Oct. 12-15) Oct. 28 Roundtable Discussion Webinar – “Marketing for Your Firm” Nov. 20 - Hot Topics Webinar - TBD
(800) 637-8030 ◄ 21
22 â–ş www.ogr.org
Savings on Products & Services Golden Services Group Supplier Network
Always identify yourself as an OGR member when contacting any industry supplier directly; they may be an OGR GSG Supplier. Discover, connect and collaborate with over 60 leading companies and manufacturers via this exceptional network of suppliers. Access a wide variety of quality products and services delivering generous discounts on the products and services you use on a daily basis. Review the supplier directory first to see if the product or service you need is available through GSG. Each supplier is helping support your association and strengthen programs and services for members. Use these fine GSG suppliers whenever possible to get the most of your membership. Member-Only Benefits With OGR’s Endorsed Supplier Program members receive exclusive memberonly benefits. Endorsed suppliers must meet exact requirements and complete an in-depth review process before an endorsement is granted by the OGR Board. The products awarded an endorsement are identified with the OGR Endorsed Supplier logo. OGR endorses the listed products but not all products offered by the company.
• Access Financial Group – Golden Rule 401(k) Plan • Aurora Casket Company - Caskets • C&J Financial – Fast Funding Program • Matthews International - Caskets • Pierce Companies – Embalming chemicals
We recognize GSG Suppliers as partners. Become acquainted with them and take advantage of the variety of opportunities they provide to help you achieve profitability in your business.
Custom imprinting of your firm’s logo and information is available on select booklets, brochures and note cards. The prices shown reflect the unimprinted price of each item. Refer to the Custom Imprinting Charges at the end of the Resource Guide for a list of imprinting prices. For assistance contact OGR’s Golden Services Group.
GSG’s mission is to provide member firms with the very best resources for excelling in their services and improving their bottom line.
Minimum order required in the amount of $50.00. Prices shown USD; subject to change. Check The Independent®, e-Facts, The Insider and www.ogr.org for timely specials and new member programs.
Shipping and Delivery
Orders will be shipped via United Parcel Service (UPS) whenever possible. Please note that UPS only delivers to street addresses, not P.O. Boxes. Some merchandise will be shipped directly from the vendor. If you experience any problems with your shipment, please notify OGR immediately. Some orders may ship Motor Freight. In almost all cases, they are shipped FOB origination. This means it is your responsibility to make sure there is no damage or loss when the merchandise is delivered. Do not sign delivery receipt under any circumstances without noting on the ticket any apparent damage or missing cartons. Remember that the carrier contends that a clear signature on a freight bill acknowledges your satisfaction with the shipment received. In case of concealed damage, notify the carrier within 15 days and ask for an inspection. Shipping and handling charges will be based on cost, including expedited shipping. Return shipments of items to either OGR or outside vendors must be arranged through OGR’s Golden Services Group. Shipping, handling and restocking fees may be charged on some items. (TX members add 8.25% sales tax; MO and IL members purchasing items not for resale, add 7%)
Custom Imprinting Charges Custom imprinting of your firm’s logo and information is available on select booklets, brochures and note cards. The prices shown reflect the unimprinted price of each item. Simply add the unimprinted price to the imprinting charges shown for your total cost. For assistance, contact OGR Golden Services Group. *See page 35 for additional charges & details.
Imprint Booklet (Impbo)
Imprint Brochure (Impbr)
Imprint Note Card (Impn)
$68 (800) 637-8030 ◄ 23
GSG Supplier Network Advertising & Marketing America's Great Funeral Homes Tom Frisch (319) 929-2000 email@example.com www.americasgreatfuneralhomes.com AGFH believes that pro-active minded funeral homes need to reach out to people in new and creative ways via a variety of new and old media channels. Our exclusive Special Celebration of life Themes and accompanying marketing pieces are designed to help consumers in your communities see the value in having “something” when a death occurs within their families
Visit www.americasgreatfuneralhomes.com for the AGFH Menu and Price Guide for 2013-2014.
F.A.C. Marketing Chris King (800) 800-5809 firstname.lastname@example.org www.facmarketing.com F.A.C. Marketing is a full-service marketing agency providing advertising materials and advice for all mediums, including newspaper, radio, TV, website, promotional items and direct mail. With years of experience in the funeral industry, the professionals at F.A.C. Marketing are dedicated to providing your funeral home with custom marketing solutions. Members receive 12% discount on most services.
Funeral Decisions Michael Regina (610) 405-5279 email@example.com www.funeraldecisions.com FuneralDecisions.com is a specialized Death Care marketing company that provides filtered consumer inquiries for Pre-need and Immediate need services. We help supplement your own lead generation efforts and can provide leads at a fraction of the cost of other marketing activities. We also offer a variety of online marketing, consulting and design services. Members receive discounted pricing.
PinDot Media Ruth Gravely (678) 775-7646 firstname.lastname@example.org www.pindotmedia.com Since 1992, PinDot Media has specialized in local search marketing (Print, Internet & Mobile). Ruth Gravely, who will be your first point of contact, has worked directly with independent funeral homes and hundreds of other businesses in North & South Carolina, and Georgia for over 27 years. To find out more about their services, visit www. pindotmedia.com or contact Ruth at 678-775-7646 or rgravely@ pindotmedia.com. They will also be contacting each member individually with the pricing and ad options available.
Member benefit: members will have the ability in their local markets to benefit by branding their local funeral homes under the OGR logo, at National Group savings that can exceed 50%.
T & T Marketing Communications Inc. Debra Surmanek (718) 351-0153 email@example.com www.traditionandtrust.com T & T has created the first national Pre-Arrangement brand “Tradition & Trust” – to be used with your funeral home brand “Your Name” – and your Funeral Service Brand “Order of the Golden Rule®.” We provide a market-tested, customized, comprehensive, branded “Tradition & Trust” Advertising Business Development System. Our branded system includes everything you need to generate Pre-Need contracts and At-Need calls. The “Tradition & Trust” Funeral Pre-Arrangement Brand Name System is increasing the Pre-Need and At-Need business of our independent funeral home clients. (This is not a trust fund.) Members receive a free website with sign-up. There are three template designs and the website will be tailored to the funeral home.
Airlines, Transport & Shipping American Pre-Arrangement Services Inc. Travel Assurance Plan www.travelassuranceplan.com APASI offers enhanced benefits for the funeral home and client families in the event of a death occurring 100 miles away anywhere in the world from the family’s legal residence. APASI and LifeLock, the identity theft protection company, have formed a partnership to protect a family’s identity. Some families are reluctant to give their social security number on the APASI application form. Now they can have protection with an optional enrollment in LifeLock. The APASI Travel Assurance Plan is not insurance, and no special licensing is required to sell the program. For a single one-time payment of $390, APASI pays all costs to return the deceased to their legal residence, including air costs. The program can be sold to anyone; pre-arrangements are not required.
Members earn $120 commission on each program sold. Contact OGR Golden Services Group.
C&L Containers Inc. www.clcontainers.com C&L Containers is a leading manufacturer of quality shipping and cremation containers for the funeral profession. With more than 20 years experience, owner Lori Eanes is known for her professional, courteous service. All shipping containers are stamped (IPPC) for international shipment at no additional charge. All orders are shipped direct within 24 hours and C&L Containers offers some of the lowest freight rates in the industry. Members receive 9%. Contact OGR Golden Services Group
24 ► www.ogr.org
GSG Supplier Network Eagle’s Wings Air (EWA) (866) 550-1EWA(1392) www.callewa.com Eagle Wings Air (EWA) believes there is nothing more important in the world of air transportation than safely returning loved ones home to their final resting place. That’s why it offers a Concierge Service to coordinate the air transportation of human remains. In addition, their online reservation form is available 24/7. Service Fees: $47 Domestic; $79 International Your one-stop solution for airline reservations & proactive monitoring for human remains: (866) 550-1EWA (1392).
Architecture & Design Behrens Design & Development Inc. Brent Behrens (320) 253-5374 firstname.lastname@example.org www.behrensdesign.com Behrens is your single source for developing a new or re-developing an existing funeral home. Behrens’ full range of services includes complete architectural and interior design and the most comprehensive, experienced staff specializing in funeral homes and cremation centers. Members receive a 15% discount on preliminary planning services.
Burial Vaults Advanced Interment Systems, Vantage www.vantageproducts.com Vantage Products is well-known and respected for its high-quality burial vaults. In fact, Vantage has so much confidence in its products that it is able to carry a 75- or 100-year warranty.
Members receive 5% to 6% discount; free litho prints and brochures of each vault. Contact OGR Products and Services for distribution area.
Caskets Aurora Casket Company Chip Ray (812) 926-5612 email@example.com Customer Service, (800) 457-1111 www.auroracasket.com Aurora Casket Company helps OGR member funeral homes create a meaningful celebration of a life lived. Our strength is customer service, which allows you to focus on serving families. Aurora supports your goals of delivering superior value while reducing costs and improving margins. Aurora helps maximize the value of your business for the families you serve and your shareholders. Members have access to the best purchasing programs and pricing available in their area. Call the answer team at (800) 457-1111
Matthews International Thomas Pontone (800) 223-4964 firstname.lastname@example.org www.matw.com Matthews supplies programs, products and services to OGR member funeral homes including caskets & alternative containers, urns, keepsakes and cremation jewelry. To request the best purchasing program and pricing available in your area, contact OGR@matw.com or call (800) 223-4964 to be directly connected with the Matthews Funeral Sales Consultant in your area.
Cemetery & Funeral Home Supplies American Cemetery Supplies www.acsupplies.com ACS is a distributor of funeral home, cremation and cemetery supplies and one of the largest manufacturers in the industry of Hill & Lawn Tents, grass, grave boards, rollers, stands and vault supplies. ACS leads in the development of affordable cremation set-ups. Distributors casket-lowering devices, Dinair Airbrush Makeup, Roberts & Downey Chapel Furniture, Ferno cots like the Mini-Maxx, lifts and sundries. Members receive “sale” prices on ACS-manufactured items; 10%-17% discount on distributed items. Contact OGR Golden Services Group.
Church & Chapel Metal Arts Inc. www.church-chapel.com Family-owned and operated since 1933, Church & Chapel offers a full line of furniture, supplies and equipment necessary for the delivery of funeral services. Personal attention is paramount at Church & Chapel, where the utmost attention is given to quality and detail. Many items are made-to-order and available in custom sizes, finishes and configurations. Prompt shipment from large inventory Church & Chapel of cremation and funeral supplies. Members save up to 10%. Contact OGR Golden Services Group.
Metal Arts, Inc.
Superior Manufacturing NOTRAX Norton Associates www.notrax.com Welcome guests at your door with a quality entrance mat displaying your firm’s name and logo (or Golden Rule logo) in colors to match your décor. These top-of-the line Notrax brand mats are available in many sizes and styles. You’ll find several product lines to cover the floors of your kitchen, garage, hallways and prep rooms. They can even be snapped together for custom work stations. Superior’s anti-fatigue mat with ergonomic benefits is ideal for the embalming room where comfort is a must. Members receive 30% off retail. Contact OGR Golden Services Group.
(800) 637-8030 ◄ 25
GSG Supplier Network United Laboratories Dana Killmer (800) 323-2594, ext. 5716 email@example.com www.unitedlabsinc.com United Laboratories offers a comprehensive product line with more than 400 products, a majority of which we manufacture. United made a commitment to go Green in 1992 with Earth Smart. Our parameters on Green are stricter than either the DFE (EPA) or Green Seal. Call to locate the local representative in your area. Members receive a 30% discount.
Computer, Website & Internet FrontRunner Professional Jules Green (866) 748-3625, ext. 507 firstname.lastname@example.org www.frontrunnerprofessional.com FrontRunner Professional is a family owned company operated by CEO/ Founder Kevin Montroy, a 30 year licensed funeral director. FrontRunner technology solutions are designed to meet any funeral home needs regardless of size or budget, and provide firms with the advanced tools they need to effectively and affordably compete in today's changing market. FrontRunner’s technology solutions include: • Book of Memories™ memorialization suite featuring themed online memorial tribute pages, a matching DVD slideshow creator and print-ondemand stationery • Funeral Home Website Solution, featuring pre-written content and is selfadministrable, designed to drive your search engine rankings and educate and attract families • Total Business Solution featuring the Book of Memories, funeral home website package and a management solution for all of your website, marketing, management and memorialization needs in one powerful singledata entry platform. Members receive a 10% discount off all solutions.
Funeral Technology Partners Mike Hepburn (613) 549-4567 email@example.com www.funeraltech.com Industry leading software company that offers technology solutions for the funeral home profession. They offer a diverse selection of products and services including MiMS™, CiMS™, and our their new cutting edge web site solutions. Members receive 15% discount off any Funeral Tech product.
Mobits.org Steven Holland (786) 763-1875 firstname.lastname@example.org www.mobits.org A Mobit is a mobile-app with all information regarding final arrangements. It uses features of smartphones such as navigation, tap-to-call and internet 26 ► www.ogr.org
search to make it much easier on the family to communicate the loss to those concerned as well as directions, date, time and location information of the final arrangements. Each Mobit™ is branded with your funeral home’s name and contact information, with links to the funeral home’s phone number, website and mobile website. For a demo, text “Mobit” to 72727.
Members receive first Mobit (Mobile App Obituary) Free! Funeral home mobile apps are also available with $100 off the one-time standard price of $499. No hosting fee for the funeral home mobile app if you use at least one Mobit annually. For multiple funeral home locations, there is a one-time $100 fee for each additional location.
SRS Computing Solutions Scott Simons (800) 797-4861 email@example.com www.srscomputingsolutions.com SRS Computing Solutions is the industry leader for funeral home, crematory, and cemetery management software. Clients receive exceptional service and enjoy a user-friendly, powerful interface that allows them to accomplish in-house professional printing, accounting, invoicing, state/federal forms, and much more. SRS’ Procession delivers flexibility, creativity, and streamlined productivity by organizing your data into a single local or cloud database. OGR members receive exclusive savings on software purchases.
Consulting Affiliated Power Purchasers International Energy Jane Seagraves (800) 520-6685 firstname.lastname@example.org www.appienergy.com Since 1996, APPI Energy has served 3,300 customers and managed 5.5 billion in kWh. APPI Energy manages and reduces your energy expenses by navigating the maze of energy deregulation and negotiating favorable “real-time” pricing and contract terms and conditions. APPI Energy provides a process with minimal time commitment and no upfront cost from you. Energy procurement options are available in deregulated states only; check our website to see if your state qualifies. Members receive this valuable service at no upfront cost.
NewBridge Group Tony Kumming (404) 249-9582 email@example.com www.newbridgegroup.com Providing business valuation, succession planning, and acquisition financing solely to independently owned funeral homes. NewBridge’s staff includes a CPA, three MBA’s, an attorney, and real estate appraiser who combined have more than 75 years of experience in the funeral industry
Members receive 15% off business valuations and 15% off all succession planning and acquisition financing consulting fees.
Nicodemus & Associates Mike Nicodemus (757) 503-3576 firstname.lastname@example.org www.cremationsuccess.com The number of families that choose cremation versus burial has reached almost 50 percent, and they recognize the need to help guide funeral directors through the years ahead. There are many funeral directors that
still look at cremation as bad for business. Cremation may certainly put a damper on your bottom line, but they can help change that. They are funeral directors helping funeral directors. Services include business operational assessments, staff training, marketing, technology, policy and procedure review, crematory site and process inspections.
Member benefit: Solutions gained from years of operations expertise, industry leadership and comprehensive knowledge of the industry on a national scale.
The Foresight Companies LLC Daniel M. Isard (800) 426-0165 email@example.com www.f4sight.com Our company is a holistic financial and management consulting firm that specializes in the funeral and cemetery business. We provide an integrated level of services to help the business owner maximize their profit, minimize their risk, increase value and operate efficiently. We help clients with Pricing, Overhead Control, HR, Receivables Management, Preneed, Inventory Selection and Merchandising, Marketing, Technology, Accounting and Tax Planning. Our Appraisal, Financing, Family Business Succession, Merger and Acquisition services are without equal. Members receive 10% discount on their initial retainer of professional services.
GSG Supplier Network and services and look forward to taking care of your cremation needs if given the opportunity. Members receive $100 discount on standard service tune-up and $100 each additional unit plus any parts that may be needed to complete the service.
B & L Cremation Systems Inc. Dr. Steve Looker (800) 622-5411 firstname.lastname@example.org www.blcremationsystems.com Family owned and operated just like you, B&L has been in business now for more than 25 years. The largest independent manufacturer of “state of the art” cremation equipment for the human and pet industry in the world today, B&L is committed to providing superior products and services to the cremation industry. We offer cremation products at reasonable prices, saving our customers time and money year after year and constantly bring new products to the industry through our dedicated team of R&D specialists who have changed how cremation is done today. Member discounts available.
Thomas-Pierce & Company Jake Johnson (888) 323-5582 email@example.com www.thomaspierce.com Thomas-Pierce & Company is one of the nation's most successful succession planning firms dedicated to the death care industry. The company has handled more than $2 billion in transactions. Thomas-Pierce is uniquely qualified to represent the personal, professional and financial goals of independent funeral homes or cemetery owners and their families. With its knowledge and negotiation expertise, the company can assist owners with key business decisions, as well as improve the quality of life for its client families.
Cremation Systems Thomas Krowl (708) 339 6810 www.cremsys.com www.armilcfs.com Cremation Systems is a manufacturer of custom built human and pet cremation equipment suited for businesses of varying size. Constructed to easily fit through a standard 8’x8’ door opening cremators are equipped with a Quick Change Modular Tile Hearth System™ that allows for the fastest repair option in the industry. The machine weighs less than 16,000 lbs., has a built in Fire Marshall Retort Monitor, offers the Tec Marshall™ Internet Diagnostics product and is delivered ready for installation by Cremation Systems’ staff.
Education, Regulatory Compliance
American Crematory Equipment Company Glenn Lyle (727) 230-8890 firstname.lastname@example.org www.americancrematory.com American Crematory Equipment Company has been dedication to the funeral industry since 1974 and our commitment to the you has allowed us to be one of the premier manufacturers of human and pet cremation equipment in the market today. We are well known for our excellent customer service and care, which is a direct reflection of the equipment that we manufacture, and the services and repairs that we provide throughout North America and beyond. We offer 24/7 service/support and we have always put our clients first when it comes to their cremation needs. Our advancements in technology has allowed us to provide extremely fuel efficient equipment for both the human and the pet industry. American offers OGR Members discounts on a wide variety of products
Compliance Plus Kiss Compliance Gary Finch, Paulette Finch (800) 950-1101 email@example.com; pwfinch@ kisscompliance.net www.kisscompliance.net Turnkey OSHA written program for funeral homes. Annual video training for Bloodborne Pathogens and the Needlestick Safety Act, Formaldehyde, Hazard Communications with GHS, and general industry training. OGR members receive a 10% discount on Compliance Plus products and services
Exclusive savings to members.
Member benefit: Pricing, Terms & Liability coverage crafted for OGR Members
Members receive 10% discount when you identify yourself as an OGR member. No charge for any OGR member firm that calls with OSHArelated questions.
(800) 637-8030 ◄ 27
GSG Supplier Network Embalming & Prep-Room Supplies Hydrol Chemical Company
www.hydrolchemical.com Since 1929, Hydrol Chemical Co. has been recognized as a leader in embalming chemistry, creating many patented chemicals such as tissue builder, B-4 preinjection and others. We offer time-tested products, dependable and rapid service, and total customer care and support. Hydrol Chemical Co. makes a point of providing courteous, efficient personal service and is one of the few companies where you can get free shipping on its fluid products. Members receive a 13% discount on embalming fluids (free delivery on five or more cases) and exclusive savings on sundries.
Pierce Companies www.piercechemical.com Sales (800) 527-6419 Pierce Companies has been a state-of-the-art funeral supply company since 1934. As an industry leader, Pierce recognizes the importance you place on the quality of the products you choose. Same day shipping is standard on stocked or warehoused items ordered by Noon CST.
Members receive 11-13% discount on chemicals; 7% off all sundry and most stocked funeral supply items; 50% discount on prepaid freight charges when the invoice contains 5 cases of embalming fluid, totals $350 and is paid within regular terms.
The Embalmers’ Supply Company
www.embalmers.com In business since 1886, The Embalmers’ Supply Company (ESCO) has a long history of innovation and technology within the embalming industry and first in many chemicals that are in the market place. San Veino’s, Hexaphene’s and Porti-Boy machines.
Members save up to 25% on fluids; discounts on Port-Boy machines; 50% paid shipping when purchasing five or more cases. Contact OGR Products and Services.
Vision Medical www.vision-medical.net Vision Medical offers a wide variety of funeral home products. The line includes, but is not limited to, body bags, disaster pouches, plastic undergarments, protective apparel (gowns, lab coats, shoe covers, masks, etc.), gloves, prep-room supplies, disinfectants, casket flags, flag covers, cremation urns and crematory supplies. Members receive 10% off complete product line. Contact OGR Products and Services.
28 ► www.ogr.org
Financing & Investing Access Financial Group Interment Trust Services Chris Chigas (312) 655-8233 firstname.lastname@example.org www.intermenttrustservices.com www.afinancial.com The Golden Rule® 401(k) Plan was exclusively developed to support independent funeral homes and their employees. With low start-up investment and comparably low ongoing record keeping costs, this unique plan gives you and your employees more options than ever. Contact us to learn more about this unique benefit and how we can work together to help you and your employees plan for your future. Exclusive member pricing.
Federated Funeral Directors of America John Rodenburg (800) 877-FFDA (3332) email@example.com www.ffda.com Federated specializes in accounting and tax planning and preparation, full payroll service, a complete program to collect your accounts receivable and succession and estate planning. FFDA prepares the financial portion of your business plan – we call it your Management Analysis Report. We report the past and give you a guide for the future. Field consultants available in all states. Exclusive member program.
Funeral Service Credit Union Rebecca Dobey (866) 701-3728 firstname.lastname@example.org www.fscunet.org Funeral Service Credit Union (FSCU) specializes in financing professional funeral vehicles, as well as loans for personal vehicles. A $25 deposit allows Golden Rule® funeral homes, as well as their employees and families, to enjoy the many benefits of a credit union membership. J & D Recovery Jim Dorsa (621) 256-5840 email@example.com www.jd-recovery.com Over twenty years of collection experience servicing the funeral home industry. J&D Recovery uses a proven combination of letter and phone communications designed to pursue your debtor to pay your past due receivables. Their collection efforts are always in accordance with the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act. No collection, no fee. Clients are paid weekly. Member Benefit: 22% collection rate
Live Oak Bank Stephanie Dunn (847) 477-7546 firstname.lastname@example.org www.liveoakbank.com/dcm Specializing in business loans for funeral home owners.
Member benefit: Expertise in the death care industry to help you operate a successful business.
National Cash Flow Devin Holt (866) 306-6007 email@example.com www.nationalcashflow.net Cash flow management: 1) At-need financing 2) Accounts receivable process improvement and collections 3) Tax reduction using cost segregation and 4) Debt-paydown programs. Members receive 10 percent discount on all services
Furniture & Décor ScentAir Catarina Richardson (281) 904-4458 firstname.lastname@example.org www.scentair.com ScentWave is a scent delivery system that subtly releases inviting fragrances throughout your facility that will enhance the environment and comfort families and friends in their time of need. Members receive ScentWave for $79, $89 or $99/mo. based on term agreement – retail price is $109/mo.
Garments Lockwoven Established in 1928, Lockwoven is the leading manufacturer of burial garments. The company is family-owned and operated by Tom Beaman, grandson of the founder. Lockwoven offers a variety of burial garments including shirts, suits, dresses and gowns, handkerchiefs and undergarments. Members receive a 10% discount. Contact OGR Products & Services.
Grief Services Batesville Technology Solutions Lori Hartman; Megan Weber; Bonnie Jeffries (877) 287-8661 email@example.com www.connectivitysuite.com/ogroffer The GriefWords Online Library is a powerful resource for the families you serve, offering industry-exclusive grief articles and book excerpts created by nationally recognized grief expert, Dr. Alan Wolfelt, Director for the Center for Loss and Life Transition. With GriefWords, you can offer families a unique and meaningful resource on your website.
Members receive a GriefWords subscription - $300 set-up fee ($50 discount) and $135 annual hosting fee (25% discount).
Insurance AMB Funding, Inc. Scott Baker (800) 423-7817 firstname.lastname@example.org www.abm-funding.com Independently owned, ABM Funding works with funeral directors to provide immediate cash and take the burden out of filing life insurance claims. By verifying and filing life insurance claims, ABM frees up time that can be spent serving families; not to mention providing your money within 24 hours of verifying the policy. When time is money, you can count on ABM. Member benefit: 3% individual policies, 3.95% group and NPS policies
GSG Supplier Network C&J Financial LLC Jamie Meredith (800) 785-0003 email@example.com www.assignmentfunding.com/OGR C&J FINANCIAL is one of the leading providers of insurance assignment funding in the nation. If you are tired of the hassle, headache and cash flow delay in processing insurance death claims then the new OGR FAST FUNDING Program can HELP! FAST FUNDING is designed to pay your firm within 24 hours of verification on your insurance assignment case. No more waiting weeks or months for payment and no more hassling with dozens of different insurance companies. Members receive a funding discount of only 3.9% plus a quarterly rebate based on volume. Federated Insurance Company Jack West (800) 533-0472 ext. 4555175 firstname.lastname@example.org www.federatedinsurance.com Federated insurance provides business insurance protection to 1500+ funeral service providers across the US. Highly rated and financially secure, Federated Insurance offers specialized products and services designed specifically to protect your business. Member Benefit: Members receive specialized insurance services created for the funeral service industry.
Mortuary Financial Services Ray Hogue (972) 238-7700 email@example.com www.mortuaryfinancial.com Insurance assignment funding.
Member benefit: Members will receive a service charge rate of 3 percent on individual claims and 4 percent on group claims.
Jewelry Meadow Hill Corporation Adrienne Kalmes (877) 848-6243 firstname.lastname@example.org www.meadowhillco.com www.thumbies.com With its focus on technology, Meadow Hill makes it easier than ever to offer its Thumbies® and Buddies® keepsakes to your families. The Thumbies Fingerprint Scanner lets you say goodbye to ink; the Print Vault removes the worry of print protection; and its Electronic Ordering System lets you go paperless in record time. Let Meadow Hill work with you to touch your families, enhance your role in the community and, at the same time, generate new revenue. Members receive wholesale pricing; you decide the markup.
(800) 637-8030 ◄ 29
GSG Supplier Network Precious Memories Todd P. Lehmann (800) 774-0306 email@example.com www.pmkeepsakes.com Fingerprint keepsakes and cremation jewelry in gold and silver. You don’t have to call for prices! Family brochures have retail prices, which include engraving and shipping. Ordering keepsakes has never been easier. All supplies are free. Electronic ordering is available. Orders ship within 3 to 4 weeks of receipt. Contact us for your free starter kit. We have been manufacturing fine jewelry in the USA for over 30 years. Because simpler is better!
New clients, call for your free starter kit and receive two $25.00 coupons valid for your first two orders. ($50.00 value – limited offer).
Memorialization Funeral Home Gifts Karl Weisenbeck (800) 233-0439 ext. 501 firstname.lastname@example.org www.funeralhomegifts.com Funeral Home Gifts is the premier supplier of heirloom quality woven Tribute Blankets to funeral homes throughout North America. Funeral Home Gifts Tribute Blankets not only provide comfort to grieving family members, but also are a proven revenue producer through re-orders and pre-need sales opportunities. Additionally, Funeral Home Gifts Tribute Blankets provide vision to families initially requesting direct cremation to transition to higher value-added personalized memorial services. For a free sample call Megan Clancey, Director of Sales at 843-606-2398, 1-800-233-0439, email@example.com.
Members receive Funeral Home Gifts Tribute Blankets at a delivered price of only $79.99 each as well as discounts on starter packages.
Shine On Brightly Adrienne Crowther (828) 348-0455 firstname.lastname@example.org www.shineonbrightly.com A premier source for unique, hand-crafted memorials, including cremation urns, memorial and cremation jewelry, memorial paintings, memorial glass, hand-bound guest register books, and pet memorials. The company is based in Asheville, NC, which enjoys a long legacy of artists and fine craftsmen. All products on the site are hand-crafted in the U.S. Member benefit: 25% off retail pricing
www.spartacraft.com SpartaCraft’s long history with the U.S. Dept. of Defense and thousands of funeral providers across the Nation ensures that the Veteran Flag Cases and Flag Case Urns we provide OGR members are the finest and most requested memorials in the USA. In addition to providing an American-Made product to honor our country’s heroes, 30 ► www.ogr.org
past and present, the permanence and heirloom quality of SpartaCraft memorials gives the funeral provider a source of referrals for future needs of the families you serve. Personalization is a key service we provide, so that with one phone call or e-mail to OGR Products and Services you can order a custom engraved plate and still ship the same day. Members receive a minimum of 5% off normal wholesale with deeper discounts with easy reach for “case quantities.” Contact OGR Golden Services Group.
Miscellaneous DNA Analysis Inc. Bernard Naegele (877) 867-3362 www.storedna.com DNA testing can provide families with peace of mind. DNA Analysis uses the same equipment and markers as FBI and state crime labs to preserve a person’s DNA profile in its Cincinnati laboratories. Collecting the DNA merely requires a simple cheek swab, blood or hair sample. It is essential when profiling to determine that the sample is pure. Because DNA Analysis stores, as well as profiles, its DNA families can be sure their samples have not been contaminated. Storage is also important in ensuring future testing. Offering this service positions your funeral home as a caring provider, equipped with the most powerful, up-todate technologies that not only serves families today, but will for generations. Members receive 13% discount.
Monuments/Grave Markers McNeill Grave Markers Quality McNeill grave markers are available in a wide variety of styles. 10% discount for members. See page 34 for selection. Contact OGR Golden Services Group.
Office Supplies Office Depot David Fitzpatrick (888) 263-3423 https://business.officedepot.com email@example.com To receive the exclusive OGR contracted pricing, shop online, by phone or by fax, or at one of the hundreds of Office Depot retail stores across the country (with registered credit card or multi-tender store purchasing card). When searching for an item on the Office Depot website, you must be logged in to the OGR Office Depot website, as a user to see the special member pricing. Office Depot offers a comprehensive, single source for office supplies, toner and ink, cleaning and break room supplies, copy and print services, furniture and technology solutions through Tech Depot.
Exclusive member pricing; 15% off the Office Depot Catalog price for non-Core list items. Discounts on Core List items range from 50-70% off manufacturer list price; plus receive a 30% discount at in-store Copy & Print Centers; B&W copies are just $0.03 each and Color copies are $0.39 each; free next-day delivery (orders over $50). Contact OGR Products & Services to sign-up and you will be up and running within 24 hours
Pre-Need Access Financial Group Interment Trust Services Chris Chigas (312) 655-8233 firstname.lastname@example.org www.intermenttrustservices.com www.afinancial.com For almost 30 years, Access Financial Group has managed the Golden Rule® Funeral Trust, providing pre-need trust accounting and investment advice. Cincinnati Equitable Life Insurance Company Tonya Crawford (513) 621-1826 or (800) 621-1826 email@example.com www.cineqlife.com Cincinnati Equitable Life is owned by the Alpaugh family, a fourth generation insurance family, providing reliable insurance products to its policyholders for nearly a century. Today the company offers Funeral Prearrangement and Final Expense Plans to fit everyone’s needs. Pre-Need Funeral Program Quinn Eagan (800) 529-7729 firstname.lastname@example.org www.preneed.net Pre-Need Funeral Program (PFP), a leading pre-need support company for funeral homes exclusively, with over 30 years of experience, offers you proven advertising/marketing programs that will grow your call volume and add perceived value in the minds of families. Specializing in a customized value-based aftercare program known as SoftTouch™, and in direct mail advertising as well, PFP will work with you to bring an unparalleled level of service to your families while ensuring growth and prosperity of your funeral home.
OGR Members can utilize SoftTouch™, PFP’s customized aftercare program, completely free of charge – (including postage) by funding with Homesteaders. OGR members not with Homesteaders will have the setup fee for the SoftTouch ™ waived.
Printing/Paper Products Aurora Essentials www.auroracasket.com Aurora Essentials offers a comprehensive selection of memorial stationery as well as new product innovations like Digital Registry and Storybook keepsakes. From authentic military uniform books, to original artwork from Lena Liu, Aurora Essentials can also create custom books at affordable prices. Many in-stock items are available for next-day shipping. Contact Aurora Essentials at 800-457-1111.
GSG Supplier Network Bass-Mollett John Flowers (618) 664-3141 email@example.com www.bass-mollett.com Bass-Mollett has been supplying the funeral industry for over 60 years with customized solutions to funeral directors using custom stationery and supplies so that each family they serve may memorialize their loved one with dignity. With 4 generations of family ownership Bass-Mollett will continue to proudly serve the funeral industry for decades to come. Members receive a 10 percent discount on custom stationary and advertising specialties.
Deaton-Kennedy Company Margaret Deaton (800) 435-4068 firstname.lastname@example.org www.deatonkennedy.com Family owned and operated for more than eight decades, the DeatonKennedy Company has built a foundation on excellent quality, impeccable service and a reputation for providing innovative solutions that enable OGR members to be more successful. We offer exclusive stationery products featuring artwork from renowned artist Lena Liu, along with personalized stationery merchandising programs designed to fit any funeral home. Exclusive member pricing.
Regal Line, Acme Graphics www.regalline.com Regal Line Funeral Stationery products are one of the few items that remain in the hands of family and friends after the funeral service. It is also the family’s connection back to you when your services are needed again. The exceptional quality of Regal Line Funeral Stationery products will assist in building family loyalty toward your business. Members receive 20% discount. Contact OGR Golden Services Group.
The Judith Roth Studio Collection LLC Judith Roth (800) 413-4455 email@example.com www.jrcal.com The highest quality promotional calendars at the lowest price, sold exclusively to funeral homes and cemeteries are produced by The Judith Roth Studio Collection. These upscale calendars have textured, high-gloss covers, full color on all pages and museum quality reproductions. Offered are our Christian Calendar, Non-denominational Calendar and Catholic Calendar. Personalized information at the center of all calendars is at absolutely no charge.
Members receive a membership discount on most items.
(800) 637-8030 ◄ 31
GSG Supplier Network Telecommunications Answering Service for Directors Kevin Czachor (800) 868-9950 firstname.lastname@example.org www.myasd.com Funeral-exclusive staff and custom-built funeral communications systems. All set-up fees waived and a six-weeks trial to all new clients.
Director On Call Linda Murphy (866) 847-8010 email@example.com www.directoroncall.com Director On Call has become the preferred choice in Funeral Home Answering, gaining the trust of Funeral Professionals throughout North America. Backed by numerous awards, Director On Call holds the prestigious 2013 Diamond+ Award for 14 consecutive years of outstanding service; (CAM-X), in addition to receiving the coveted ATSI Award since 2003! The most professional and caring Call Specialists in the industry Your Funeral Home's reputation is on the line! Members receive 10% discount.
Urns The Davis Whitehall Co. www.davis-whitehall.com Davis-Whitehall’s hardwood and cultured stone urns are handcrafted in America, with all wood selected for color and grain consistency. Davis-Whitehall is known for its customization, allowing families to create one-of-a-kind memorials using photos, drawings, sketches and other personal images of loved ones, which are laser-engraved onto the urns. Davis-Whitehall operates under one of the highest standards of quality in the profession and provides superior customer service.
Members receive 15% discount. Contact OGR Golden Services Group.
Hought Wahl-Woodturner Hought Wahl (770) 329-2458 firstname.lastname@example.org www.wahl-turned-wood.com These unique turned wood urns are crafted from domestic fallen trees and finished to gallery standards. Sizes range from large companion, through standard (190 – 250 cu in), medium and smaller urns and keepsakes for children, pets, or scattering. Custom designs as well as custom painting are available. Urns are completely guaranteed -- fix, replace, or refund. Member pricing: 5 percent discount plus FREE shipping.
32 ► www.ogr.org
Passages International Inc. www.PassagesInternational.com www.petloss.passagesinternational.com As the leading provider of environmentallyfriendly and green funeral products, Passages International strives to offer innovative and valuable urns, caskets and memorial product choices for both people and pets. Passages provides urns for water and earth burial as well as for scattering. The eco-friendly, woven caskets are used for cremation or burial and available for adults, children, infants and pets. Passages, a family-owned and operated business, will help you increase your profits and compliment your current selection with green options for your family. Members receive 10% discount on caskets; 13% discount on urns and stationary. Contact OGR Golden Services Group.
SinoSource International Company Inc. www.sinosource.biz SinoSource International is known as the industry’s leading manufacturer of fine cloisonné urns. With more than 40 designs currently, SinoSource has something to offer every family looking for an artistic, durable, one-of-a-kind urn. In addition to full-size urns, each cloisonné design offers a complete set of accessories, including two keepsake sizes, a picture frame, a bud vase and a jewel dish. Members receive 10% discount. Contact OGR Golden Services Group.
Vehicles Eagle Coach Company (800) 537-2963 for the nearest dealer www.eaglecoachcompany.com Eagle Coach is a worldwide provider of custom-built funeral and specialty vehicles. As a Cadillac, GMC and Lincoln QVM builder, which now manufactures its own line of Cadillac six-door limousines (in Cincinnati), the company is dedicated to producing professional vehicles to a quality- and service-level that consistently exceed customers’ expectations. Eagle Coach Company works exclusively through a dedicated, nationwide network of professional vehicle dealers. Members receive cash-back rebates from $450 to $1,200. No vouchers.
GSG Supplier Network
OGR’s Exclusive Printed Materials Golden Rule® of Care Series Pre-Need, At-Need and Aftercare - individual booklets and pamphlets each focused on a specific aspect of death care.
OGR’s exclusive Golden Rule® of Care series is a set of booklets and pamphlets written in clear, straightforward language with sensitivity and compassion to answer most questions and concerns families will have when confronting the death of a loved one. The series, organized into three sets - Pre-need, At-need and Aftercare - features individual booklets and pamphlets each offering easy-to-understand information presented in an easy-to-read style your families will thank you for. The booklets are uniquely branded for maximum appeal, they include the Golden Rule® logo, and they will make an attractive addition to any lobby, reception area, conference room, and on and on. Booklets and pamphlets can be imprinted to include your funeral home’s logo and contact information which also affords the perfect take-away pieces to help meet your marketing needs throughout the community. Additional booklets will become available and the link on our website will become active as booklets are published. Do check on regular basis to see which booklets are available or for an order form at: http://www. ogr.org/golden-rule-of-care. To request a sample booklet, contact OGR Golden Services Group, Maureen Hayes at 800-637-8030 or mhayes@ ogr.org. (Inventory Reduction Sale on existing booklets, for details see end of this section.)
Pre-Need: Planning a Funeral Why Choose a Golden Rule® Funeral Home? Client families and others in your community need to learn why your Golden Rule® Funeral Home is quite simply the best. This brochure describes the superior ethical and service standards that come with being a Golden Rule® funeral home. Readers will gain an enlightened understanding of the unmatched benefits they experience when choosing a Golden Rule® Funeral Home.(unimprinted) 100 ...... $22 250 ...... $52 500 ...... $99 The Golden Rule® Guide to Funeral and Memorial Planning including Cremation Combines two of OGR’s best-selling informational booklets; this new guide is aimed at helping families become familiar with the process and details of planning a funeral or memorial service. From a broad discussion of why a service is necessary and how a funeral home can help, to providing answers about embalming, caskets
and final disposition, this booklet guides the reader through almost every procedure. Even more precise details like clothing, flowers, music, etc. are discussed throughout the piece. A complete section is devoted to answering the question, “Is Cremation for You?” with information about memorialization, gatherings, and expenses. The booklet also includes a checklist, recordkeeping papers, and other forms of assistance. (unimprinted) 50 ….... $61 100 ...... $110 250 ...... $248 Straight Talk about Funeral Pre-Arrangement Call for pricing and availability Personal Profile This planning guide is designed to help your families organize and recordthe details of planning a funeral or memorial service. Includes sections for vital statistics, personal data, others to notify, personal records and service choices. Useful for assisting your families in personalizing their service. (unimprinted) 50 ........ $61 100 ...... $110 250 ...... $248
At-Need: Coping with Grief and Loss The Survivor’s Guide Updated with new content and features, this popular booklet is used to guide the bereaved through the first few months of adjustment and reorganization. Updated with more than 25 detailed “how to” sections full of items usually handled after the death of a loved one; includes information on estates, wills, death benefits, and banking as well as leisure activities to promote personal health and safety. Families will also find a detailed checklist to keep track of the numerous details following a service. (unimprinted) 50 ….... $61 100 ...... $110 250 ...... $248 How to Explain Death to a Child Revised Third Edition Call for pricing and availability How to Explain Death to a Teenager Revised Third Edition Call for pricing and availability To Be a Friend Call for pricing and availability Let Us Help You Call for pricing and availability
(800) 637-8030 ◄ 33
GSG Supplier Network Clergy Record This form gives clergy pertinent information about the deceased to help in preparing a eulogy. It gives families a chance to convey their wishes and thoughts about their loved ones, enabling the clergy member to create an accurate and personalized eulogy. (unimprinted) 50 ........ $20 100 ...... $32 250 ...... $73
Aftercare: Useful Tools & Checklists Friendship Record This latest pamplet has been redesigned to help families keep track of the kindness shown to them during a difficult time. It includes numbered labels and a modernized design and format, which will prove useful when documenting the efforts of close friends. 50 ….... $43 100 ...... $80 250 ...... $192 Writing Sympathy Acknowledgements A favorite of OGR members, Writing Your Sympathy Acknowledgements contains suggestions, guidelines and numerous examples of various sympathy Thank You messages to meet most acknowledgements. (unimprinted) 50 ........ $20 100 ...... $32 250 ...... $73
Other Printed Materials The Road to Recovery Takes Courage Aftercare Packets Updated with new content and a fresh design, this aftercare packet provides your families with support before and during a service. The healing process can be a long and cumbersome journey, without the help of a good aftercare program. The newly updated layout and design make The Road to Recovery packets and booklets ideal to help your families through certain situations. Packet and booklets are imprinted to include your funeral home’s logo and contact information. Road to Recovery Takes Courage letterhead and business cards also available. Basic Packet 9” x 12” folder with eight inserts – one insert to be customized with your firm’s logo and message. 50 ........... $207 100 ......... $375 250 ......... $770 34 ► www.ogr.org
Option I 9” x 12” folder with eight inserts – one insert to be customized with your firm’s logo and message • Learning to Cope and The Bereaved Child brochures (one of each per packet; imprinted) • Stationery and business card (one of each per packet) 50 ........... $390 100 ......... $737 250 ......... $1,509 Option II 9” x 12” folder with eight inserts – one insert to be customized with your firm’s logo and message • Learning To Cope, The Bereaved Child, Coping With The Holidays brochures (one of each per packet; imprinted) • Stationery and Business Card (one of each per packet) 50 ........... $455 100 ......... $851 250 ......... $1,647 The Road to Recovery Takes Courage - Booklets The Bereaved Child By Dr. Glen W. Davidson This booklet provides information and guidelines to help adults understand and help the bereaved child. The newly updated layout and design coordinates with The Road to Recovery Takes Courage aftercare packet (unimprinted) 50 ........... $32 100 ..........$64 250 ......... $157 Coping With the Holidays This insightful brochure offers practical suggestions for dealing with the holiday season, a particularly difficult time for those experiencing grief. The newly updated layout and design coordinates with The Road to Recovery Takes Courage aftercare packet. This brochure can also be used for post-funeral counseling, education programs and memorial services. (unimprinted) 50.............$16 100 ......... $30 250 ......... $73 Learning to Cope Part of The Road to Recovery Takes Courage aftercare packet, this newly designed booklet is a practical guide to coping with grief. The booklet provides encouragement and hope for those experiencing loss and includes a valuable listing of support groups. Excellent for use in grief seminars, post-funeral counseling and community education programs, or by clergy and hospices. (unimprinted) 50.............$31 100 ......... $61 250 ......... $150
GSG Supplier Network Thoughts for the Healing Heart 2010 edition
This 20-page, pocket-sized booklet containing insightful passages is a touching, inspirational piece for family members and friends dealing with the death of someone close. (unimprinted) 100 ......... $56 250 ......... $135 500 ......... $260 What Does it Mean to Die? This 16-page coloring book gives children an outlet for expressing their confusion over death and dying. The book has an easy-to-follow storyline that helps explain death in a way children can understand. The booklet can be imprinted with your firm’s logo. A box of four crayons imprinted with the Golden Rule® logo can be included. (with crayons; unimprinted) (without crayons; unimprinted) 50 ........... $71 50 ............ $46 100 ......... $137 100 ......... $86 250 ......... $335 250 ......... $208 Know Your Flag This concise pamphlet discusses the history of the American Flag, display protocol, how to use the flag during funerals and periods of mourning, as well as step-by-step folding instructions. (unimprinted) 100 ......... $36 250 ......... $82 500 ......... $154 Office Depot’s Custom Stationary Online https://business.officedepot.com (OGR Office Depot web page requires login) Dave Williams Solutions Development Manager – Copy & Print Depot 512.221.5296 Dave.email@example.com Custom Stationary Online is an integrated, online solution for ordering custom printed products through OGR’s Office Depot Program. This way you can save time by ordering your personalized business products at the same time you are ordering office supplies. Call Dave Williams at Office Depot or OGR Golden Services Group for a quote. • Members receive deeply discounted pricing • Personal Account Manager with Office Depot designated to help you with the process • No set-up fee • Free shipping • Save time with our one-stop shopping • Convenient ordering 24/7 • Virtual proofing and online tracking • Products Available: business cards, letterhead, envelopes and more • Special stock and colors, raised lettering, embossing and foil imprinting are available.
Foil Stickers This is a low-cost alternative to imprinting on brochures, envelopes, books, chairs and equipment. These self-adhesive foil stickers are available in two styles and five sizes. Choose from gold, silver or clear stickers with black imprint. Includes up to four lines of imprinting. Call for price quote on foil stamped options. Size: 1” x 2-1/2”; Clear
Size: 1” x 3-1/4”; Clear
Size: 1” x 2-1/2”; Gold
Size: 1” x 3-1/4”; Gold
500 ......... $43 1,000 ...... $55 2,000 ...... $98 500 ......... $43 1,000 ...... $55 2,000 ...... $98
Size: 1” x 2-1/2”; Silver
500 ......... $43 1,000 ...... $55 2,000 ...... $98
500 ......... $46 1,000 ...... $58 2,000 ...... $102 500 ......... $46 1,000 ...... $58 2,000 ...... $102
Size: 1” x 3-1/4”; Silver
500 ......... $46 1,000 ...... $58 2,000 ...... $102
Presentation Folder (9” x 12”) This versatile presentation folder can be used as a pre-need, at-need, aftercare or public relations tool. Present forms, brochures or other support materials with class. The folder has two inside pockets, with one business card slot. Available in a variety of stock choices, including smooth gloss, tweed weave, linen and flannel. A variety of colors are also available. Imprinted with your logo or other identification within a 5 sq.in foil-stamped area. Call for price quote on ink and embossing options. 100 ......... $205 1,000 ...... $1,160 250 ......... $505 1,500 ...... $1,230 500 ......... $675 Presentation Folder (4” x 9”) Another versatile packaging piece, this folder with two inside pockets and one business card slot is available in the same stock and color choices as the 9” x 12” 100 .......... $145 250 .......... $358 500 .......... $625 1,000 ....... $850 Document Folder This folder makes an effective carrier for documents or other important papers. Variety of colors and personalization options available. Includes one standard ink color. Size: 4-1/2” x 10-1/4” closed. 100 ........ $62 250 ........ $145 500 ........ $275
(800) 637-8030 ◄ 35
GSG Supplier Network Notecards Memory Cards These cards provide friends and loved ones with the opportunity to share their fondest memories of the deceased with the family by expressing them in writing. The cards include matching unimprinted envelopes, instruction card, and a small sign asking visitors to share their memories. A Plexiglas sign holder also is available. White stock with blue ink. Available unimprinted or imprinted with your firm’s information in blue ink. With Plexiglas Sign Holder (unimprinted)
100 ......... $45 250 ......... $83 500 ......... $147
Without Plexiglas Sign Holder (unimprinted)
100 ......... $30 250 ......... $70 500 ......... $135
Note of Appreciation Card The layout and design make these thoughtful notes ideal to show your compassion for the families your serve. Printed on crisp white linen with soft gray lettering, complete with matching envelopes. (unimprinted) 100 ......... $57 250 ......... $122 500 ......... $225 Pallbearer Thank You Card These thoughtful, visually appealing notes express your appreciation in a sensitive and professional way, while distinguishing you from your competition. The layout and design features soft gray lettering with matching envelopes. (unimprinted) 100 ........ $45 250 ......... $92 500 ......... $165 Payment Thank You Card A helpful note to thank a customer for payment on the account. White stock with blue ink. Personalize with your signature. Matching unimprinted envelopes included. (unimprinted) 100 ......... $40 250 ......... $84 500 ......... $155
Thank You For Making 36 ► www.ogr.org
Pre-arrangements Card Finalize your pre-arrangements with these cards of appreciation and matching envelopes. (unimprinted) 100 ........ $35 250 ........ $83 500 ........ $160 We Have Not Forgotten Note Card The layout and design make these remembrance notes ideal to send to families on the anniversary of a family member’s death. The note lets families know you remember them and may encourage them to call your funeral home when the need arises. This personal approach to public relations will earn you favorable recognition. Crisp white linen notes with gold foil lettering, complete with matching envelopes. (unimprinted) 100 ......... $57 250 ......... $122 500 ......... $225 Thank you for the Privilege of Serving You Card This card is to be given to families to explain that an OGR Family Contact Survey inquiry will be sent to them in the coming weeks and encourages families to respond openly and honestly. Separate OGR Standards of Ethics Cards are available upon request (see below for pricing). Unimprinted envelopes included. With envelopes (unimprinted) Without envelopes (unimprinted) 100 ......... $40 100 ...... $30 250 ......... $98 250 ...... $1,230 500 ......... $190 500 ...... $135 For more information on the value of OGR's Family Contact Program, see page 16. Standards of Conduct Card 50...............$9.00 100.............$14.00 250 ............$28.00
Merchandise Candlelight Service Set Each set contains one 15” x 1-1/8” pastor’s candle, six 9-3/4” x 3/4” usher’s candles, plus 4-1/2” x 17/32” congregational candles and cardboard drip protectors. Additional congregational candles available separately. 125 Congregational Candles without Drip Protectors ..... $49 125 Congregational Candles and Drip Protectors .......... $64 250 Congregational Candles and Drip Protectors .......... $94
GSG Supplier Network Lapel Pins OGR offers a variety of lapel pins that show support for families and those who serve in the military. These pins may be worn by the funeral director, as well as offered to your families as expressions of your concern. Dove Features goldtone with white enamel inlay; attached to a card imprinted with a tranquil thought; perfect for memorial services.
100 ......... $112 200 ......... $222 300 ......... $330
NEW! OGR Lapel Pin
OGR is proud to offer a brand new lapel pin featuring the association logo. These attractive pins are plated in beautiful silver, painted with soft enamel and attach by a forgiving rubber clutch. You and your staff can don these markers so your families can recognize you and your funeral home as exclusive members of OGR. $6 ea.
OGR Logo Cap
Purchase your official OGR headgear. $15 ea.
Cast chrome, #C166; gold, #50; and silver, #49 plates Package includes emblems, nameplates, and box of assorted letters and numbers in embossed aluminum, silvery topped on black background. With easily assembled letters, nameplates snap into place. Choice of emblems, nameplates imprinted with your firm’s name. Minimum order 25. Also available in surface mount. Size: 4” x 8-1/2” top, 15” aluminum stake
25 ............ $398.25 50 ............ $765.00 100 .......... $1,417.50
*Custom Imprinting Charges
• Prices are subject to changes without notice. • Price quotations are good for 30 days. • Rush orders are subject to a $20 surcharge. • All imprinting is in black unless otherwise stated. • A one-time art charge will be added for any new or revised art. Prices vary depending on the degree of difficulty of the setup. • Claims for errors in printing or shortages must be made within 10 business days after receipt of materials. • Imprinted items and customized orders cannot be returned for credit unless OGR is responsible for the error. • Cancelled orders may incur a service charge reflecting cost of production completed up to cancellation. • Products are subject to availability.
McNeill Quality McNeill grave markers are available in a wide variety of styles, at a 10% discount for members. Aluminum #900
Nameplates imprinted with firm’s name. Assorted box of letters, numbers and letter holders. Easily assembled. Minimum order: three dozen. Size: 8-1/2” x 4-5/8” top, 15” aluminum stake
36 ............ $203.87 72 ............ $407.74 144 .......... $815.47
Aluminum Write-on Type #700
Fill in information with a ballpoint pen or pencil. Minimum order: three dozen. Size: 4-5/8” x 8-1/2”
36 ............ $174.38 72 ............ $250.20 144 .......... $433.35 Aluminum Write-on Type SISTO
Fill in information with ballpoint pen or pencil. Minimum order: three dozen. Size: 3-5/8” x 6”
36 ............ $167.85 72 ............ $240.52 144 .......... $417.15
Your first call when you need a helping hand.
OGR's dedicated Member Concierge will help you: • Locate the most competitive prices and incentives • Find the products and services you need • Assist with billing issues • Research facts for community presentations • Find answers for as many of your regulatory and personnel questions as possible. Contact Maureen Hayes at (800) 637-8030 or firstname.lastname@example.org (800) 637-8030 ◄ 37
38 â–ş www.ogr.org
Membership Roster The following pages contain listings of all OGR members and their affiliates. The listings are broken down by U.S. state, Canada and International members and listed in alphabetical order by city. The number for each U.S. listing corresponds with the number on their respective state map.
Following the complete firm listings, you will find an alphabetical listing by contact person and an alphabetical listing by firm name.
The plotted location for each listing was designed to serve as a general location with respect to other listings in the state. The locations are by no means meant to indicate exact location.
Indicates Main Firm
Indicates reported on-site crematory
3) K. L. Brown Funeral Home & Cremation Center 322 Nisbet St NW Jacksonville, AL 36265-1026 256-435-7042 Fax: 256-435-2702 Koven L. Brown email@example.com www.klbrownfuneralhome.com 1) K. L. Brown Memory Chapel 620 Golden Springs Rd Anniston, AL 36207-6912 256-231-2334 Fax: 256-231-9303 Craig Bodiford firstname.lastname@example.org www.klbrownmemorychapel.com 2) Morgan Funeral Chapel & Crematory M 625 Gilbert Ferry Rd. S.E. Attalla, AL 35954 256-538-7834 Fax: 256-538-1577 Sammy Morgan email@example.com
4) Radney-Smith Funeral Home 320 N. Elm Ave. Sylacauga, AL 35150 256-245-1616 Fax: 256-245-1603 Gary Smith firstname.lastname@example.org www.radneysmith.com 5) Tuscaloosa Memorial Chapel, Inc. 5434 Old Birmingham Hwy. Tuscaloosa, AL 35404 205-553-3141 Fax: 205-556-6326 James Chipper Hoyt email@example.com www.tuscaloosamemorial.com
(800) 637-8030 â—„ 39
5) Owens Livingston Mortuary 84 E. 19th St. S. Snowflake, AZ 85901 928-536-5896 Fax: 928-537-8175 Timothy R. Livingston firstname.lastname@example.org www.owenslivingstonmortuary.com
2 5 4 3 1
1) Falconer Funeral Home, Inc. M 251 W. Juniper Ave. Gilbert, AZ 85233 480-892-9411 Fax: 480-545-5207 Christian L. Timothy email@example.com www.falconerfuneralhome.com 2) Owens Livingston Mortuary C 409 N 1st Ave Holbrook, AZ 86025-2501 928-536-5896 Fax: 928-537-8175 Timothy R. Livingston firstname.lastname@example.org www.owenslivingstonmortuary.com 3) Bunker Family Funeral Service & Cremation 33 N Centennial Way Mesa, AZ 85201-7416 480-964-8686 Fax: 480-844-7317 Steve Roseberry email@example.com www.bunkercares.com M 4) Owens Livingston Mortuary 320 N. Ninth St. Show Low, AZ 85901 928-537-2141 Fax: 928-537-8175 Timothy R. Livingston firstname.lastname@example.org www.owenslivingstonmortuary.com
40 â–ş www.ogr.org
1) Shinn Funeral Service M 800 W. Main St. Russellville, AR 72801 479-968-1212 Fax: 479-968-6486 Ormond W. Peters email@example.com www.shinnfuneral.com
2-Minute Tips from Your Peers Visit www.ogr.org/Video-tips Staffing | Preproom | Tracking | Cremation
Sierra Memorial Chapel Mortuary 4933 La Sierra Ave Riverside, CA 92505-2611 951-687-0551 Fax: 951-687-0994 Bill Oaks firstname.lastname@example.org www.sierramemorialchapel.com
Akes Family Funeral Home 9695 Magnolia Ave Riverside, CA 92503-3645 951-785-4071 Fax: 951-785-4293 E. Randy Akes email@example.com
Dudley-Hoffman Mortuary & Crematory 1003 E. Stowell Rd. M C Santa Maria, CA 93456 805-922-8463 Fax: 805-349-8044 Jeffrey E. Hoffman firstname.lastname@example.org www.dudleyhoffmanmortuary.com
8) Page Funeral Chapel M 2014 Arrants St. Selma, CA 93662 559-896-1240 Fax: 559-896-2267 Vickie Page Hudgins email@example.com www.pagefuneralchapel.com
1) Thomas Miller Mortuary M 1118 E 6th St Corona, CA 92879-1615 951-737-3244 Fax: 951-737-3271 Chris Miller firstname.lastname@example.org www.thomasmillermortuary.com
7 3 4 5 1
M 2) Fremont Chapel of the Roses 1940 Peralta Blvd. Fremont, CA 94536-3937 510-797-1900 Fax: 510-797-9526 Nancy J. Schroder email@example.com www.fremontchapeloftheroses.com
3) Starbuck-Lind Mortuary M 123 North A St. Lompoc, CA 93436-7003 805-735-3773 Fax: 805-735-7798 Alan Grant firstname.lastname@example.org www.starbucklind.com
6) McAvoy O'Hara Company- Evergreen M Mortuary 4545 Geary Blvd. San Francisco, CA 94118 415-668-0077 Fax: 415-751-7268 Daniel J. O'Hara www.mcavoyohara.com
(800) 637-8030 â—„ 41
2) Morton's Mortuary, Inc. M 25 Margaret E. Morton Ln. Bridgeport, CT 06607-1615 203-576-0326 Fax: 203-330-9446 Robert L. Morton email@example.com www.mortonsmortuary.com
3) Leete-Stevens Enfield Chapels 61 South Rd Enfield, CT 06082-4511 860-749-2244 Fax: 860-763-2815 Sean Stevens firstname.lastname@example.org www.leetestevens.com
1) Montgomery & Steward M C Funeral Directors, Inc. 1317 N. Main St. Pueblo, CO 81003 719-542-1552 Fax: 719-543-8819 Gerry Montgomery email@example.com www.montgomerysteward.com
6) Porters Funeral Service, Inc. 111 Chamberlain Hwy Kensington, CT 06037-1920 860-223-0981 Fax: 860-828-1006 Christopher H. Porter firstname.lastname@example.org www.portersfuneral.com M
6 9,10 11
1) W. S. Clancy Memorial Funeral Home 244 N Main St Branford, CT 06405-9993 203-488-3414 Fax: 203-483-9153 Jeffrey S. Klarman email@example.com www.wsclancy.com 42 â–ş www.ogr.org
7) Holmes Funeral Home M 400 Main St Manchester, CT 06040-4121 860-643-2441 Fax: 860-649-8263 Scott B. Holmes firstname.lastname@example.org www.holmes-watkinsfuneralhomes.com 8) Watkins Funeral Home 142 E. Center St. Manchester, CT 06040-4121 860-646-5310 Fax: 860-649-8263 Scott B. Holmes email@example.com www.holmes-watkinsfuneralhomes.com
5 M 4) Shaughnessey-Banks Funeral Home, LLC 50 Reef Rd Fairfield, CT 06824-5920 203-255-1031 Fax: 203-254-2313 Pamala Shaughnessey-Banks firstname.lastname@example.org www.shaughnesseyfuneralhome.com
5) Byles-Groton Memorial Home 310 Thames St. Groton, CT 06340 860-445-4844 Fax: 860-444-0753 Donald W. Byles email@example.com www.byles.com
9) John J. Ferry & Sons, Inc. 88 E Main St Meriden, CT 06450-5648 203-235-3338 Fax: 203-686-1676 Thomas Ferry firstname.lastname@example.org www.jferryfh.com
10) Biega Home for Funerals 3 Silver St Middletown, CT 06457-3826 860-346-1055 Fax: 860-346-2677 Joseph Biega email@example.com www.biegafuneralhome.com
11) Robert E. Shure, Inc. Funeral Home M 543 George St New Haven, CT 06511-5301 203-562-8244 Fax: 203-562-3222 James Shure firstname.lastname@example.org www.shurefuneralhome.com
12) Byles-MacDougall Funeral Service, Inc. M 99 Huntington St New London, CT 06320-6617 13 15 860-442-0343 14 Fax: 860-444-0753 Donald W. Byles email@example.com www.byles.com 1) Beyers Funeral Home & Crematory C 24540 Hwy 40 M 13) Miller-Ward Funeral Home Astor, FL 32102 260 Bank St. 352-669-2146 Seymour, CT 06483 Fax: 352-669-2149 203-888-2021 Douglas Hasley Fax: 203-888-5564 firstname.lastname@example.org Carl Miller www.beyersfuneralhome.com email@example.com www.millerwardfuneralhome.com
14) Somers Funeral Home C 354 Main St Somers, CT 06071-1918 860-749-8413 Fax: 860-763-2815 Sean Stevens firstname.lastname@example.org www.somersfuneralhome.com C 15) Windsor Locks Funeral Home 441 Spring St Windsor Locks, CT 06096-1744 860-623-3498 Fax: 860-623-9387 Sean Stevens email@example.com www.windsorlocksfuneralhome.com
1) Trader Funeral M Home, Inc. 12 Lotus St Dover, DE 19901-4426 302-734-4620 Fax: 302-734-3620 Ross W. Trader firstname.lastname@example.org www.traderfh.com
16 4 19 5 2
6,7 3 11
2) Beverly Hills Chapel of Hooper Funeral C Homes, Inc. 5054 N. Lecanto Hwy. Beverly Hills, FL 34465-2408 352-726-2271 Fax: 352-726-1801 Dwight Hooper email@example.com www.hooperfuneralhome.com 3) Beyers Funeral Home & Crematory - C Purcell Chapel 114 W. Noble Ave. Bushnell, FL 33513 352-787-4343 Fax: 352-787-4674 Roger Beyers firstname.lastname@example.org www.beyersfuneralhome.com 4) Williams-Thomas Funeral Homes M 404 N. Main St. Gainesville, FL 32601 352-376-7556 Fax: 352-376-0168 Richard E. Williams email@example.com www.williamsthomasfuneralhome.com 5) Homosassa Chapel of Hooper Funeral Homes, Inc. 8495 W. Grover Cleveland Blvd. Homosassa Springs, FL 34448 352-726-2271 Fax: 352-726-1801 Dwight Hooper firstname.lastname@example.org www.hooperfuneralhome.com
6) Hooper Funeral Homes, Inc. 501 W. Main St. Inverness, FL 34450 352-726-2271 Fax: 352-726-1801 Dwight Hooper email@example.com www.hooperfuneralhome.com
M 7) Chas E. Davis Funeral Home, Inc./Crematory 3075 S. Florida Ave. Inverness, FL 34450-9978 352-726-8323 Fax: 352-726-8944 Charles E. Davis firstname.lastname@example.org www.chasdavis.com
8) Allen-Beyer Funeral Home M 101640 Overseas Hwy. Key Largo, FL 33037 305-451-1444 Fax: 305-451-1445 Anthony Allen email@example.com www.beyerfuneral.net
(800) 637-8030 â—„ 43
Membership Roster 9) Beyers Funeral Home C 134 N. Hwy. 441 Lady Lake, FL 32159 352-793-4531 firstname.lastname@example.org www.beyersfuneralhome.com
15) Lewis Funeral Home, Pace Chapel/ Fields of Faith Crematory & Tribute Center 4777 W. Spencer Field Rd. Pace, FL 32571 850-995-5702 Fax: 850-995-5709 Michael S. Lewis email@example.com www.lewisfuneralhomes.net
10) Johnson Funeral Home, Inc. M 322 N Scenic Hwy Lake Wales, FL 33853-3732 863-676-1431 Fax: 863-676-5616 Linda Johnson firstname.lastname@example.org www.johnsonfuneralhomelakewales.net M 11) Loyless Funeral Home, LLC 5310 Land O'Lakes Blvd. Land O'Lakes, FL 34639 813-996-6610 Fax: 813-996-6879 John E. Loyless email@example.com www.loylessfuneralhome.com
17) R. Lee Williams & Son Funeral M Home and Crematory 3530 49th St N Saint Petersburg, FL 33710-2150 727-527-1177 Fax: 727-527-1170 Robin L. Williams firstname.lastname@example.org www.rlwilliams.com
18) Strunk Funeral Home 1623 N Central Ave Sebastian, FL 32958-3807 772-589-1000 Fax: 772-589-2583 Dorothy Strunk email@example.com www.strunkfuneralhome.com
13) Lewis Funeral Home, Inc. 6405 Hwy. 90 Milton, FL 32570 850-623-2243 Fax: 850-623-6345 Michael S. Lewis firstname.lastname@example.org www.lewisfuneralhomes.net 14) Lewis Funeral Home, Navarre Chapel 7794 Navarre Pkwy. Navarre, FL 32566 850-939-5122 Fax: 850-939-5133 Michael S. Lewis email@example.com www.lewisfuneralhomes.net
M 20) Strunk Funeral Homes 916 17th St Vero Beach, FL 32960-5523 772-562-2325 Fax: 772-562-2367 Glenn A. Strunk firstname.lastname@example.org strunkfuneralhome.com
16) Craig Funeral Home, Inc. 1475 Old Dixie Hwy Saint Augustine, FL 32084-6209 904-824-1672 Fax: 904-824-4862 Russell D. Hall email@example.com www.craigfuneralhome.com
12) Beyers Funeral Home & Crematory 1123 W. Main St. Leesburg, FL 34748 352-759-2244 Fax: 352-787-4674 Roger Beyers firstname.lastname@example.org
44 â–ş www.ogr.org
19) Beyers Funeral Home & C Crematory 279 S Central Ave Umatilla, FL 32784-8411 352-753-4444 Fax: 352-753-3788 email@example.com www.beyersfuenralhome.com
February 13, 2014 Lady Lake, Fla. (near Orlando) " A Lifeline for Funerals: Attracting Families that are Slipping Away" Host: Roger Beyers Beyers Funeral Home Presenters: Alan Creedy & Karl Jennings All members are welcome to attend this one-day, low-cost workshop designed to transform your customer service. Eligible for up to 4 CEUs in approved states. Visit www.ogr.org/ceus for a list of approved states Contact Jessica Smith at (800) 6378030 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Membership Roster 13 7 16 24 11
14 4) Ponders Funeral Home, Calhoun Chapel C 675 Jolley Rd. Calhoun, GA 30701 706-625-7577 Fax: 706-625-7580 Stoney Ponders email@example.com www.pondersfuneralhome.com
25 20 17,18 19 22 12 8 23 26 15 27 9,10
8) Scot Ward Funeral Services 699 American Legion Rd Conyers, GA 30012 770-483-7216 Fax: 770-483-7218 Scot Ward firstname.lastname@example.org www.scotward.com
9) J.C. Harwell & Son Funeral Home M and Cremation 2157 East St. SE Covington, GA 30014-2812 770-786-2524 Fax: 770-786-8545 Tommy Davis email@example.com www.harwellfuneralhome.com
Georgia 1) Cochran Funeral Home M C 41 Hunt Martin St Blairsville, GA 30512-8569 706-632-5968 Fax: 706-632-3039 Max Cochran firstname.lastname@example.org www.cochranfuneralhomes.com 2) Henry-Cochran Funeral Home 3911 Appalachian Hwy. Blue Ridge, GA 30513 706-632-5968 Fax: 706-632-3039 Stephen Cochran email@example.com www.cochranfuneralhomes.com 3) Hightower Funeral Home 318 Gordon St. Bremen, GA 30110 770-537-2375 Fax: 550-537-4040 William P. Hightower firstname.lastname@example.org www.hightowerfuneralhome.com
5) Almon Funeral Home M 548 Newnan St Carrollton, GA 30117-3344 770-832-7056 Fax: 770-832-6111 Charles Almon email@example.com www.almonfuneralhome.com C
6) Martin & Hightower Funeral Home 1312 S Park St Carrollton, GA 30117-4410 770-836-1466 Fax: 770-214-2607 R. Bryant Hightower firstname.lastname@example.org www.martin-hightower.com 7) Wilson Funeral Home - J Avery Bryan Chapel 215 Lee Ave. Chickamauga, GA 30707 706-375-2161 Fax: 706-375-3163 W. Leroy Wilson email@example.com www.wilsonfuneralhome.com
10) Caldwell & Cowan Funeral Home, Inc. M 1215 Access Road Covington, GA 30015 770-786-7062 Fax: 770-786-7067 Judson Caldwell firstname.lastname@example.org www.caldwellandcowan.com 11) Ponders Funeral Home M 138 Melrose Dr. Dalton, GA 30721 706-226-4002 Fax: 706-226-7936 Stoney Ponders email@example.com www.pondersfuneralhome.com 12) Hightower's Memorial Chapel and Cremation Service 7034 Broad Street Douglasville, GA 30134 770-489-2818 Fax: 770-489-9980 R. Bryant Hightower firstname.lastname@example.org www.hightowersmemorial.com 13) W.L. Wilson & Sons Funeral Home M 555 W. Cloud Springs Rd. Ft. Oglethorpe, GA 30742 706-866-5555 Fax: 706-866-0906 W. Leroy Wilson email@example.com (800) 637-8030 â—„ 45
20) Mayes Ward-Dobbins M C Funeral Home 180 Church St NE Marietta, GA 30060-1602 770-428-1511 Fax: 770-424-5734 Terry Pendley firstname.lastname@example.org www.mayesward-dobbins.com
14) Cochran Funeral Home 177 Rice St Hiawassee, GA 30546-2247 706-896-6000 Fax: 706-896-5259 Stephen Cochran email@example.com www.cochranfuneralhomes.com 15) Ford Stewart Funeral Home M 2047 Highway 138 E Jonesboro, GA 30236-2725 770-210-2700 Fax: 770-210-2788 Horace Ford firstname.lastname@example.org www.fordstewartfuneralhome.com
17) Tim Stewart Funeral Home, Inc Lawrenceville Chapel 300 Simonton Rd Lawrenceville, GA 30046-6457 770-962-3100 Tim Stewart www.stewartfh.com
19) Tim Stewart Funeral Home, Inc Loganville Chapel 670 Tom Brewer Rd Loganville, GA 30052-4065 770-466-1544 Lara Wayne www.stewartfh.com
46 â–ş www.ogr.org
26) Tim Stewart Funeral Home, Inc Snellville Chapel 2246 Wisteria Drive Snellville, GA 30078 770-979-5010 Todd Burton www.stewartfh.com
22) Tim Stewart Funeral Home, Inc M PO Box 1270 Monroe, GA 30655-1270 770-267-2594 Fax: 770-962-3101 Tim Stewart stewartfh.com
23) Mayes Ward-Dobbins Funeral Home & Crematory-Macland Chapel C 3940 Macland Rd. Powder Springs, GA 30127 (770) 943-1511 Fax: (770) 424-5734 Darlene Pendly email@example.com www.mayesward-dobbins.com 24) Wilson Funeral Home, Wallis-Stewart Chapel 443 Boyton Dr. Ringgold, GA 30736 706-935-2331 Fax: 706-935-4477 W. Leroy Wilson firstname.lastname@example.org www.wilsonfuneralhome.com 25) Northside Chapel Funeral Directors & Crematory Inc 12050 Crabapple Rd Roswell, GA 30075-2422 770-645-1414 Fax: 770-645-1162 Rex T. Grizzle email@example.com www.northsidechapel.com
27) Wages & Sons Funeral Home M 1040 Main St Stone Mountain, GA 30083-2946 770-469-9811 Fax: 770-498-5533 Jeffrey S. Wages firstname.lastname@example.org www.wagesandsons.com
21) Finch-Cochran Funeral Home C Hwy. 5 S. McCaysville, GA 30555 706-492-3321 Fax: 706-492-3374 Stephen Cochran www.cochranfuneralhomes.com
16) Wilson Funeral Home Lafayette Chapel 1779 N. Main St. La Fayette, GA 30728 706-638-1122 Fax: 706-638-7012 W. Leroy Wilson email@example.com www.wilsonfuneralhome.com
18) Wages & Sons-Gwinnett Chapel 1031 Lawrenceville Hwy Lawrenceville, GA 30046-4707 770-277-4550 Fax: 770-277-4553 Jeffrey S. Wages firstname.lastname@example.org www.wagesandsons.com
1) Flamm Funeral Home M 61 N. 1st East Rexburg, ID 83440 208-356-5721 Fax: 208-356-5722 Garth Flamm email@example.com
46 14 44 4 3 20 11,12 8 17 40 2 22 45 27,28
15 10 23 6 41 32
7) Murphy-Sedgwick Memorial Home, Ltd. M 209 E Chestnut St Canton, IL 61520-2730 309-647-1260 Fax: 309-647-3625 Ralph P. Sedgwick firstname.lastname@example.org www.sedgwickfuneralhomes.com
1) Campagna Funeral Home, Ltd. C 45 N.W. Railroad St. Ashley, IL 62808 618-485-2311 Fax: 618-485-2311 Katie Rhine email@example.com www.campagnafuneralhomes.com
8) Brust Funeral Home, Inc. 415 N. Gary Ave. Carol Stream, IL 60188 630-510-0044 Fax: 630-510-0076 James F. Brust
2) Healy Chapel M 332 W Downer Pl Aurora, IL 60506-5141 630-897-9291 Fax: 630-897-3850 Robert J. Healy firstname.lastname@example.org www.healychapel.com 3) Davenport Family Funeral Home M and Crematory 149 W. Main St. Barrington, IL 60010 847-381-3411 Fax: 847-381-3439 Jack Davenport email@example.com www.davenportfamily.com
6) McMullin-Young Funeral Homes, Ltd. 109 N. Lincoln St. Bethany, IL 61914 217-728-4309 Donald W. Young firstname.lastname@example.org www.mcmullinyoung.com
1 37 13 5 42
4) Buck-Wheeler-Hyland Funeral Home 218 W. Hurlbut Ave. Belvidere, IL 61008 815-544-2616 Fax: 815-544-5801 Stephen G. Anderson email@example.com www.buckwheelerhyland.com
5) Hobbs-Johnson Funeral Home & Crematory 301 S Main St Benton, IL 62812-1404 618-438-8711 19 24,25 Fax: 618-438-8712 43 Derek S. Johnson 9 33 firstname.lastname@example.org 31 www.hobbsjohnson.com 18
9) Markwell Funeral Homes, Inc 200 N Central Ave Casey, IL 62420-1523 217-932-2131 Fax: 217-932-5194 Jay M. Markwell email@example.com www.markwellfuneralhome.com
10) Brintlinger and Earl Funeral Homes 111 S. Madison Cerro Gordo, IL 61818 217-875-1283 Fax: 217-875-1233 Randall L. Earl firstname.lastname@example.org www.brintlinger-earl.com
11) Alvarez Funeral Directors 2500 N. Cicero Avenue Chicago, IL 60639 773-278-8888 Fax: 773-637-6825 Susan Alvarez email@example.com www.alvarezfd.com 12) Olson Burke/Sullivan Funeral M C & Cremation Center 6471 N Northwest Hwy Chicago, IL 60631-1451 773-774-3333 Fax: 773-774-2444 Jerry Sullivan firstname.lastname@example.org www.obsfuneralandcremation.com M 13) Gilbert Funeral Home 209 N Emma St Christopher, IL 62822-1217 618-724-4151 Fax: 618-724-9502 Randy Gilbert email@example.com www.gilbertfuneralhomes.com
14) Davenport Family Funeral Home and Crematory 419 E. Terra Cotta Ave. Crystal Lake, IL 60014 815-459-3411 Fax: 815-459-3444 Jack Davenport firstname.lastname@example.org www.davenportfamily.com 15) Brintlinger and Earl Funeral Homes 2827 N. Oakland Decatur, IL 62526 217-875-1283 Fax: 217-875-1233 Randall L. Earl email@example.com www.brintlinger-earl.com
(800) 637-8030 â—„ 47
Membership Roster 16) Preston-Schilling Funeral Home, Ltd. 213 Crawford Ave Dixon, IL 61021-3197 815-288-4469 Fax: 815-288-7976 Richard W. Schilling firstname.lastname@example.org www.prestonschillingfuneralhome.com 17) Ahlgrim Funeral Home 567 S. Spring Rd. Elmhurst, IL 60126 630-834-3515 Fax: 630-834-3517 Scott A. Ahlgrim email@example.com www.ahlgrim.com
22) John Brust Funeral Home, LLC. 135 S. Main St. Lombard, IL 60148 630-629-0094 Fax: 630-629-0098 John Brandon Brust firstname.lastname@example.org www.brustfuneralhome.com
23) McMullin-Young Funeral Homes, Ltd. 312 S. Broadway Lovington, IL 61937 217-873-4800 Fax: 217-728-8133 Donald W. Young email@example.com www.mcmullinyoung.com
18) Goodwine Funeral Homes 108 Baltimore St. Flat Rock, IL 62427 618-586-2067 Fax: 618-586-2342 James M. Goodwine firstname.lastname@example.org www.goodwinefuneralhomes.com
24) Pearce Funeral Services, Inc. 314 S 6th St Marshall, IL 62441-1413 217-826-2349 Fax: 217-826-9229 F. Edward Pearce email@example.com www.pearcefuneralservices.com
19) Templeton Funeral Homes M 139 E. Buena Vista Kansas, IL 61933 217-948-5135 Fax: 217-466-9165 W. Peter Templeton firstname.lastname@example.org www.templetonfuneralhome.com
25) Greenwell Funeral Home 30 North Washington Street Martinsville, IL 62442217-382-4121 Fax: 217-932-5194 Jay M. Markwell email@example.com www.greenwellfh.com
20) McMurrough Funeral Chapel, Ltd. 101 Park Pl Libertyville, IL 60048-2239 847-362-2626 Fax: 847-362-4270 Mark McMurrough firstname.lastname@example.org www.libertyvillefuneralhome.com
26) Crawshaw Funeral Home M 1421 Walnut St. Murphysboro, IL 62966 618-684-2131 Fax: 618-684-2132 Howard Crawshaw email@example.com www.crawshawfuneralhome.com
21) Plummer Funeral Services, Inc. 404 E Union Ave Litchfield, IL 62056-1566 217-324-3939 Fax: 217-324-5177 Terry W. Plummer firstname.lastname@example.org www.plummerfuneralservices.com
48 â–ş www.ogr.org
28) Beidelman-Kunsch Funeral Home and Crematory 24021 Royal Worlington Dr Naperville, IL 60564-8221 630-922-9630 Fax: 630-922-9633 John W. Kunsch email@example.com www.beidelmankunschfh.com
27) Beidelman-Kunsch Funeral Home and Crematory 516 S Washington St Naperville, IL 60540-6642 630-355-0264 Fax: 630-355-0215 John W. Kunsch firstname.lastname@example.org www.beidelmankunschfh.com
29) Campagna Funeral Home, Ltd. 171 N West Court St Nashville, IL 62263-1135 618-327-8111 Fax: 618-327-4910 Katie Rhine email@example.com www.campagnafuneralhomes.com
30) Campagna Funeral Home, Ltd. 700 S. Front St. Okawville, IL 62271 618-243-5565 Fax: 618-243-6203 Katie Rhine firstname.lastname@example.org www.campagnafuneralhomes.com 31) Goodwine Funeral Homes, Inc. 501 W. LaMotte Rd. Palestine, IL 62451 618-586-2067 Fax: 618-586-2342 James M. Goodwine email@example.com www.goodwinefuneralhomes.com
32) Templeton Funeral Homes M 600 E. Court St. Paris, IL 61944 217-465-4775 Fax: 217-466-9165 W. Peter Templeton firstname.lastname@example.org www.templetonfuneralhome.com 33) Goodwine Funeral Homes, Inc. 303 E. Main St. Robinson, IL 62454 618-544-2131 Fax: 618-544-2132 James Douglas Goodwine email@example.com www.goodwinefuneralhomes.com
Illinois cont. 34) Cox Funeral Home Stone Church Rd. Rosiclare, IL 62982 618-285-6373 Fax: 618-285-6387 Keith Gilbert
41) McMullin-Young Funeral Homes, Ltd. 503 W. Jackson Sullivan, IL 61951 217-728-4309 Fax: 217-728-2028 Donald W. Young firstname.lastname@example.org www.mcmullinyoung.com
35) Hardin County Funeral Service 501 3rd St. Rosiclare, IL 62982 618-285-3401 Fax: 618-285-3204 Keith Gilbert
42) Parker-Reedy Funeral Home 604 E. Main St. West Frankfort, IL 62896 618-932-6500 Fax: 618-932-6531 Larry G. Wall email@example.com
36) Day Funeral Home 311 N. Pine Sandoval, IL 62882 618-247-3711 Fax: 618-247-8296 Dennis Day firstname.lastname@example.org www.dayfuneralhomes.com
M 39) Schilling Funeral Home 702 First Ave. Sterling, IL 61081 815-626-1131 Fax: 815-626-1455 John I. Schilling email@example.com www.schillingfuneralhome.com
40) Healy Chapel 370 Division Dr. Sugar Grove, IL 60554 630-466-1330 Fax: 630-466-0989 Robert J. Healy firstname.lastname@example.org www.healychapel.com
44) Kolssak Funeral Home, Ltd. 189 S. Milwaukee Ave. Wheeling, IL 60090 847-537-6600 Fax: 847-537-6647 Jon A. Kolssak email@example.com www.funerals.pro
May 13, 2014 St. Charles, Ill. (Chicago Area) " A Lifeline for Funerals: Attracting Families that are Slipping Away"
43) Prust-Hosch Funeral Home 313 E. Union St. West Union, IL 62477 217-279-3311 Fax: 618-586-2342 James Douglas Goodwine firstname.lastname@example.org www.prust-hosch.com
37) Brayfield-Gilbert Funeral Home 102 W. Callie Sesser, IL 62884 618-625-2411 Fax: 618-625-3521 Randy Gilbert email@example.com www.gilbertfuneralhomes.com 38) Williamson Funeral Home, Ltd. 108 W. Henry St. Staunton, IL 62088-1967 618-635-2442 Fax: 618-635-8525 Richard E. Williams firstname.lastname@example.org www.williamsonfh.com
M 45) Schmaedeke Funeral Home 10701 S Harlem Ave Worth, IL 60482-1189 708-448-6000 Fax: 708-448-7903 Richard S. Schmaedeke email@example.com www.schmaedekefuneralhome.com
Presenters: Alan Creedy & Karl Jennings
All members are welcome to attend this one-day, low-cost workshop designed to transform your customer service. Eligible for up to 4 CEUs in approved states. Visit www.ogr.org/ceus for a list of approved states Contact Jessica Smith at (800) 6378030 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
M C 46) Congdon & Company 3012 Sheridan Rd. Zion, IL 60099 847-746-1234 Fax: 847-746-1237 Loren Congdon email@example.com www.congdonfuneralhome.com
(800) 637-8030 â—„ 49
5) Smith, Bizzell & Warner 4209 Grant St. Gary, IN 46408 219-885-7614 Fax: 219-887-7620 Yolanda Smith
2 18 19 13 15 1
4,11 20 12
1) Maus Funeral Home, Inc. M 704 S Council St Attica, IN 47918-1603 765-764-4418 Fax: 765-762-6392 Robert D. Maus firstname.lastname@example.org www.mausfuneralhome.com 2) Smith & Sons Funeral Homes, Inc. M 207 N Main St Columbia City, IN 46725-2135 260-244-7601 Fax: 260-244-7111 C. Taron Smith email@example.com www.smithandsonsfuneralhomes.com
50 â–ş www.ogr.org
6) Maus Funeral Home 206 Water St Hillsboro, IN 47949 765-798-5555 Fax: 765-798-6350 Robert D. Maus firstname.lastname@example.org www.mausfuneralhome.com 7) Haverstock Funeral Home, Inc. M 602 Maple Ave La Porte, IN 46350-3513 219-362-3333 Fax: 219-362-1031 Norman B. Juday email@example.com www.haverstockfuneralhome.com
21, 22 17
3) Shelby Funeral Home M 622 3rd St Covington, IN 47932-1120 765-793-2221 Fax: 765-793-1972 Robert B. Shelby firstname.lastname@example.org www.shelbyfuneralhome.com 4) Zwick & Jahn Funeral Home M 520 N. 2nd St. Decatur, IN 46733 260-724-9164 Fax: 260-724-9897 William H. Zwick email@example.com www.zwickjahn.com
8) Hahn-Groeber Funeral Homes M 1104 Columbia St Lafayette, IN 47901-1518 765-742-7873 Fax: 765-742-0487 Richard W. Groeber RWG499@aol.com www.hahngroeberfuneralhome.com 9) Hahn-Groeber Funeral Homes 319 E. South St. Linden, IN 47955 765-385-2119 Fax: 765-742-0487 Richard W. Groeber firstname.lastname@example.org www.hahngroeberfuneralhome.com 10) Kroeger Funeral Home, Inc. M 711 E Market St Logansport, IN 46947-3554 574-722-6000 Fax: 574-753-5898 Paul Kroeger email@example.com www.kroegerfuneralhome.com
Membership Roster 11) Zwick & Jahn Funeral Home-Jacobs Chapel 111 S. Water St. Monroeville, IN 46773 260-623-3279 Fax: 260-724-9897 William H. Zwick firstname.lastname@example.org www.zwickjahn.com 12) Parson Mortuary, Inc. M 801 W. Adams Muncie, IN 47305 765-747-1100 Fax: 765-282-9011 Jeff Bowman email@example.com www.parsonmortuary.com
17) Colvin Funeral Home, Inc. M 425 N. Main St. Princeton, IN 47670-1584 812-385-5221 Fax: 812-385-5026 Richard D. Hickrod firstname.lastname@example.org www.colvinfuneralhome.com 18) Grandstaff-Hentgen Funeral Service, Inc. 335 Chippewa Rd. Roann, IN 46974 765-833-5591 Steven Hentgen email@example.com www.grandstaff-hentgen.com 19) Smith & Sons Miller Chapel 208 N. Maple St. South Whitley, IN 46787 260-723-5221 Fax: 260-244-7111 C. Taron Smith firstname.lastname@example.org www.smithandsonsfuneralhomes.com
13) Grandstaff-Hentgen Funeral Service, Inc. 207 W. Main St. North Manchester, IN 46962 260-982-4393 Fax: 260-982-6576 Steven Hentgen email@example.com www.grandstaff-hentgen.com 14) Corn-Colvin Funeral Home, Inc. 323 N. Main St. Oakland City, IN 47660 812-749-4021 Richard D. Hickrod www.corncolvinfuneralhome.com
20) Grandstaff-Hentgen Funeral M Service, Inc. 1241 Manchester Ave Wabash, IN 46992-1624 260-563-8879 Fax: 260-563-8870 Steven Hentgen firstname.lastname@example.org www.grandstaff-hentgen.com
15) Hahn-Groeber Funeral Homes 102 W. Luin St. Oxford, IN 47971 765-339-4321 Fax: 765-742-0487 Richard W. Groeber email@example.com www.hahngroeberfuneralhome.com
21) Goodwin Family Funeral Home M 524 Broadway Vincennes, Indiana 47591 812-882-5900 Fax: 812-882-9239 Tim Goodwin firstname.lastname@example.org www.goodwinfamilyfh.com
16) Flowers-Leedy Funeral Home 105 W. 3rd St. Peru, IN 46970 765-473-6674 Fax: 765-473-5996 Thomas Leedy email@example.com
22) Goodwin Crematory at Gardner-Brockman Chapel 505 Main St. Vincennes, Indiana 47591 812-882-1167 Fax: 812-882-9239 Tim Goodwin firstname.lastname@example.org www.goodwinfamilyfh.com
FREE Personal Coaching! Visit www.ogr.org/Mentoring for details
(800) 637-8030 â—„ 51
11 2 1 16 15
1) Adams Funeral Home 502 Douglas Ave. Ames, IA 50010 515-232-5121 Fax: 515-233-6882 Marcus J. Soderstrum email@example.com www.soderstrumadams.com 2) Stark-Welin Funeral Directors 609 7th St. Boone, IA 50036 515-432-4550 Fax: 515-432-4590 Bruce Conlin firstname.lastname@example.org www.starkwelin.com
5) Cutler-O'Neill-Meyer-Woodring C Funeral Home 545 Willow Ave. Council Bluffs, IA 51503 712-322-7779 Fax: 712-322-7729 William A. Cutler www.cutleroneill.com M
3) Thielen Funeral Home & Crematory M 3940 Division Street Burlington, IA 52601 319-752-2828 Adam Thielen email@example.com www.thielenfuneralhome.com 4) Hauser Funeral Home 1205 S. Main Charles City, IA 50616 641-228-2323 Fax: 641-228-5858 Bob Erickson firstname.lastname@example.org www.hauserfh.com 52 â–ş www.ogr.org
6) Behr's Funeral Home M 1491 Main St. Dubuque, IA 52001 563-582-3297 Fax: 563-582-2273 Nancy Conlon email@example.com www.behrfuneralhome.com C
7) Hastings Funeral Home, Inc. 403 N Elm St Jefferson, IA 50129-1419 515-386-8181 Fax: 515-465-5315 Chuck D. Hastings firstname.lastname@example.org www.hastings.funeralplan2.com 8) Major-Erickson Funeral Home M 111 N Pennsylvania Ave Mason City, IA 50401-3403 641-423-0924 Fax: 641-423-0928 Bob Erickson email@example.com www.majorericksonfuneralhome.com
9) Andringa Funeral Chapel Main Street Ocheyedan, IA 51354 712-758-3223 Fax: 712-754-3122 Larry R. Andringa firstname.lastname@example.org www.andringafuneralhome.com 10) C. Hastings Funeral Home M 1417 2nd St Perry, IA 50220-1415 515-465-4691 Fax: 515-465-5315 Chuck D. Hastings email@example.com www.hastings.funeralplan2.com 11) Soderstrum Funeral Home 121 N. Cottonwood Roland, IA 50236 515-388-4335 Fax: 515-733-4216 Marcus J. Soderstrum firstname.lastname@example.org 12) Andringa Funeral Home Sheldon Funeral Service 1601 Park St. Sheldon, IA 51201 712-324-2230 Fax: 712-754-3122 Larry R. Andringa email@example.com www.andringafuneralhome.com 13) Andringa Funeral Home, Inc. 422 9th St Sibley, IA 51249-1818 712-754-4631 Fax: 712-754-3122 Larry R. Andringa firstname.lastname@example.org www.andringafuneralhome.com
14) Meyer Brothers Colonial Chapel M 3220 Stone Park Blvd Sioux City, IA 51104-2250 712-255-0131 Fax: 712-255-1453 Dale B. Meyer email@example.com www.meyerbroschapels.com
Membership Roster 15) Soderstrum-Riis Funeral Home 101 Benton Slater, IA 50244 515-685-4431 Fax: 515-733-4216 Marcus J. Soderstrum firstname.lastname@example.org
16) Soderstrum Funeral Home 618 Lafayette Ave Story City, IA 50248-1424 515-733-4334 Fax: 515-733-4216 Dennis D. Soderstrum email@example.com
17) Fry Funeral Home M 220 E 6th St Tipton, IA 52772-1817 563-886-6336 Fax: 563-886-6806 David M. Fry firstname.lastname@example.org www.fryfuneralhome.com
Kansas 5 6
1 1) Rindt-Erdman Funeral Home M 100 E Kansas Ave Arkansas City, KS 67005-1240 620-442-3210 Fax: 620-441-0205 Brandon R. Welch email@example.com www.rindt-erdman.com M 2) Roberts-Blue-Barnett Funeral Home 605 State St. Emporia, KS 66801 620-342-2134 Fax: 620-342-0100 J. Michael Turnbull firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Garnand Funeral Home M 412 N. 7th St. Garden City, KS 67846 620-276-3219 Fax: 620-276-2115 Craig Boomhower email@example.com www.garnandfuneralhomes.com
4) Beckwith Funeral Home, Inc. 121 W Bramley Jetmore, KS 67854 620-357-8331 Kyle L. Beckwith firstname.lastname@example.org www.beckwithfuneralhome.com 5) Joseph A. Butler & Son M 1844 Minnesota Ave. Kansas City, KS 66102 913-371-7000 Fax: 913-371-1416 Joseph Butler email@example.com www.butlerandsonfuneralhome.com 6)
Beckwith Mortuary, Inc. M 916 Main St. Larned, KS 67550 620-285-2121 Fax: 620-285-2122 Kyle L. Beckwith firstname.lastname@example.org www.beckwithmortuary.com
Stockham Family Funeral Home 205 N Chestnut St McPherson, KS 67460-4202 620-241-2442 Fax: 620-241-1789 Kevin Stockham email@example.com www.stockhamfamily.com
Brenner Mortuary, Inc. M 114 E. 4th St. Pittsburg, KS 66762 620-231-5600 Fax: 620-231-5601 Steve Ward firstname.lastname@example.org www.brennermortuary.com
Cochran Mortuary & Crematory M 1411 N Broadway Wichita, KS 67214 316-262-4422 Fax: 316-262-2141 W. Robert Phifer email@example.com www.cochranmortuary.com
(800) 637-8030 â—„ 53
4 7 18 10 15
11 8,9 14
1) Patton Funeral Home-Brownsville Chapel 504 Washington St. Brownsville, KY 42210 270-597-2136 Fax: 270-597-3273 Jerry B. Patton firstname.lastname@example.org www.pattonfuneralhome.com
13 5) Harrod Brothers Funeral Home, Inc. M 312 Washington St Frankfort, KY 40602-5187 502-227-4526 Fax: 502-875-3528 William Harrod email@example.com www.harrodbrothersfuneralhome.com
7) Chambers & Grubbs Funeral Home, Inc. 11382 Madison Pike Independence, KY 41051 859-356-2673 Fax: 859-356-7395 Chris Grubbs firstname.lastname@example.org www.chambersandgrubbs.com
3) Butler Funeral Home, Inc. M 201 East St Edmonton, KY 42129270-432-2231 Fax: 270-432-3901 Don Butler email@example.com www.butler-funeralhome.com
54 â–ş www.ogr.org
6) A. F. Crow & Son Funeral Home, Inc. M 201 E Washington St Glasgow, KY 42141-2629 270-651-2080 Fax: 270-629-2769 Follis Crow firstname.lastname@example.org www.crowfuneralhome.com
2) Lakeland Funeral Home 1133 Hwy. 62 E. Eddyville, KY 42038 270-388-4045 Fax: 270-388-0126 Ronnie Patton email@example.com www.lakelandchapel.com
4) Linnemann Funeral Homes M 30 Commonwealth Ave Erlanger, KY 41018-1742 859-727-1250 Fax: 859-727-7466 Guy Linnemann firstname.lastname@example.org www.linnemannfuneralhomes.com
8) Barnett-Strother Funeral Home, LLC. M 2285 N. Main St. Madisonville, KY 42431 270-821-7135 Fax: 270-821-1001 Tom Hemmerle email@example.com www.barnettstrother.com 9) Gilbert Funeral Home, Inc. M 117 W. Bellville Marion, KY 42064 270-965-3171 Fax: 270-965-0117 Brad Gilbert firstname.lastname@example.org www.gilbertfunerals.com
10) Northcutt & Son Home for Funerals M 400 Fraley Dr Morehead, KY 40351-8877 606-784-6491 Fax: 606-784-4949 John D. Northcutt email@example.com M C 11) Glenn Funeral Home & Crematory 900 Old Hartford Rd. Owensboro, KY 42303-1328 270-683-1505 Fax: 270-926-4644 Glenn P. Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org www.glennfuneralhome.com
12) Patton Funeral Home 23961 Louisville Rd. Park City, KY 42160 270-749-8108 Fax: 270-597-3273 Jerry B. Patton email@example.com www.pattonfuneralhome.com 13) Arnett & Steele Funeral M Home, Inc. 106 S Cherry St Pineville, KY 40977-1602 606-337-2045 Fax: 606-337-2046 Julius (Jay) M. Steele firstname.lastname@example.org www.arnettsteele.com
14) Morgan's Funeral Home M 301 W Washington St Princeton, KY 42445-1935 270-365-5595 Fax: 270-365-5997 Rick Morgan email@example.com www.morgansfuneralhome.com 15) Oldham, Roberts & Powell M Funeral Home, Inc. 1110 Barnes Mill Rd. Richmond, KY 40475 859-623-2422 Fax: 859-624-4185 E. Terrell Cobb firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com www.orpfh.com
Membership Roster 16) Schoppenhorst, Underwood & Brooks Funeral Home Inc 4895 N Preston Hwy Shepherdsville, KY 40165-9223 502-957-5200 Fax: 502-957-2297 Ben Underwood firstname.lastname@example.org www.subfuneralhome.com
2) Golden Funeral Home M 2016 E. Madison St. Bastrop, LA 71221 318-281-3171 Fax: 318-281-3174 Lamar Lang email@example.com www.goldenfh.com
17) Hardy-Close Funeral Home 285 S. Buckman St. Shepherdsville, KY 40165-6054 502-955-6304 Fax: 502-955-5499 Ben Underwood firstname.lastname@example.org www.hardyclosefuneralhome.com
5) Warren Meadows Funeral M Home, LLC 355 S. Capital Many, LA 71449 318-256-3471 Fax: 318-256-3478 Floyd Giblin email@example.com www.warrenmeadows.com
4 5 6
7) Mulhearn Funeral Home LLC M 2308 Sterlington Rd Monroe, LA 71203-3044 318-323-0505 Fax: 318-699-0865 Butch Mulhearn firstname.lastname@example.org www.mulhearnfuneralhome.com
4) Hixson Brothers, LLC 11886 Hwy 84 West Jena, LA 71342 318-992-4158 Fax: 318-992-6293 William E. Hixson email@example.com www.hixsonbrothers.com
6) Hixson Brothers, LLC 445 W. Bontempt St. Marksville, LA 71351 318-253-5979 Fax: 318-253-7034 William E. Hixson firstname.lastname@example.org www.hixsonbrothers.com
3) Harry McKneely & Son, Inc. M 2000 N Morrison Blvd Hammond, LA 70401-1555 985-345-5801 Fax: 985-542-5603 Susan McKneely email@example.com www.harrymckneely.com
18) Chambers & Grubbs M Funeral Home, Inc. 45 N Main St Walton, KY 41094-1110 859-356-2673 Fax: 859-356-7395 Chris Grubbs firstname.lastname@example.org www.chambersandgrubbs.com
M 1) Hixson Brothers, LLC 701 Jackson St Alexandria, LA 71301-8012 318-442-3363 Fax: 318-449-8867 William E. Hixson email@example.com www.hixsonbrothers.com
8) Mothe Funeral Homes, LLC 1300 Vallette St New Orleans, LA 70114-5961 504-366-4343 Fax: 504-366-4888 Boyd Mothe firstname.lastname@example.org www.mothefunerals.com
9) Hixson Brothers, LLC 2701 Military Hwy. Pineville, LA 71360 318-640-1678 Fax: 318-449-8867 William E. Hixson email@example.com www.hixsonbrothers.com 10) Wilbert Funeral Home, LLC. 24120 Railroad Ave Plaquemine, LA 70764-3636 225-687-1850 Fax: 225-687-6384 Anna Wilbert Breaux firstname.lastname@example.org www.wilbertservices.com 11) Harry McKneely & Son, Inc. 100 W. Magnolia St. Pontchatoula, LA 70454 985-386-6580 Fax: 985-542-5603 Susan McKneely email@example.com www.harrymckneely.com
(800) 637-8030 â—„ 55
12) Wilbert Service, Inc. C 440 S Alexander Ave Port Allen, LA 70767-3020 225-383-1850 Fax: 225-387-4074 Anna Wilbert Breaux firstname.lastname@example.org www.wilbertservices.com
15) Mulhearn Funeral Home LLC 507 Foster St Rayville, LA 71269-3305 318-387-3333 Fax: 318-699-0864 Butch Mulhearn email@example.com www.mulhearnfuneralhome.com
13) Falgout Funeral Homes, Inc. M 3838 Hwy. 1 Raceland, LA 70394 985-537-5261 Fax: 985-537-7288 Bert Comardelle
16) Mulhearn Funeral Home LLC 300 McMillan Rd West Monroe, LA 71291-5324 318-435-4525 Fax: 318-435-4527 Butch Mulhearn firstname.lastname@example.org www.mulhearnfuneralhome.com
14) Gossen Funeral Home, Inc. 504 N Polk St Rayne, LA 70578-6018 337-334-3141 Fax: 337-334-3416 Jarrod Gardiner email@example.com www.gossenfuneralhome.net
56 â–ş www.ogr.org
Mulhearn Funeral Home LLC 3950 Front St Winnsboro, LA 71295-2955 318-728-4444 Fax: 318-728-6723 Butch Mulhearn firstname.lastname@example.org www.mulhearnfuneralhome.com
1) Finley Funeral Home M 15 Church St. Livermore Falls, ME 04254 207-897-3588 Fax: 207-897-3581 Kenneth Finley email@example.com www.finleyfuneralhome.com 2) Bragdon-Finley Funeral Home 707 Main St. Monmouth, ME 04259 207-933-4444 Fax: 207-933-2486 Kenneth Finley firstname.lastname@example.org www.finleyfuneralhome.com
Membership Roster 9 4
1) Thomas Funeral Home, PA M 700 Locust St Cambridge, MD 21613-1747 410-228-4727 Fax: 410-228-5981 Brian K. Burton email@example.com www.thomasfuneralhomepa.com
6) Gasch's Funeral Home, PA 4739 Baltimore Ave Hyattsville, MD 20781-2229 301-927-6100 Fax: 301-277-6999 Joan Lanning firstname.lastname@example.org www.gaschs.com
4) Stauffer Funeral Homes, PA M 1621 Opossumtown Pike Frederick, MD 21702 301-663-1690 Fax: 301-663-8434 G. Douglas Stauffer www.staufferfuneralhome.com
3) Slack Funeral Home, PA M 3871 Old Columbia Pike Ellicott City, MD 21043-4644 410-465-4400 Fax: 410-750-1478 John Dallas Slack email@example.com www.slackfuneralhome.com
5) Singleton Funeral & Cremation Services 1 2nd Ave SW Glen Burnie, MD 21061-3415 410-766-7070 Fax: 410-590-9064 David Hovatter firstname.lastname@example.org www.singletonfuneralhome.com
8) Haight Funeral Home & Chapel, PA M 6416 Sykesville Rd. Sykesville, MD 21784-0195 410-795-1400 Fax: 410-795-3306 Brian L. Haight email@example.com www.haightfuneralhome.com
9) Osborne Funeral Home, PA M 425 S Conococheague St Williamsport, MD 21795-1544 301-582-3311 Fax: 301-223-4073 Craig N. Osborne firstname.lastname@example.org www.osbornefuneralhome.net
3) Weir Funeral Home M 144 Salem St. Malden, MA 02148 781-322-0834 Fax: 781-322-0936 Donald E. MacCuish email@example.com www.weirfuneralhome.com
2 4 1) Rogers Funeral Home, Inc. M 380 Cambridge St Cambridge, MA 02141-1204 617-876-8964 Fax: 617-876-0216 Robert Hutchins firstname.lastname@example.org rogersfuneralhome.net
7) Brinsfield Funeral Home, P.A. M 22955 Hollywood Rd. Leonardtown, MD 20650-0279 301-475-5588 Fax: 301-475-5509 Edward N. Brinsfield email@example.com www.brinsfieldfuneral.com
2) Brinsfield-Echols Funeral Home, PA. C 30195 Three Notch Rd. Charlotte Hall, MD 20622 301-472-4400 Fax: 301-290-1101 Edward N. Brinsfield firstname.lastname@example.org www.brinsfieldfuneral.com
2) Kapinos-Mazur Funeral Home 64 Sewall St. Ludlow, MA 01056 413-583-3581 Fax: 413-547-8888 Edward P. Mazur email@example.com www.KapinosMazurFH.com
4) Silva Funeral Home, Inc. M 80 Broadway Taunton, MA 02780 508-822-0081 Fax: 508-822-1275 William R. Silva www.silvafunerahome.com (800) 637-8030 â—„ 57
24 10 29 23 17 30 25 11
16 32 14 12 3 18 7 1 28 19 20
3) Shaw Funeral Home Lehman Chapel 205 N. Elizabeth St. Bellevue, MI 49021 269-763-9511 Fax: 269-979-3844 T. R. Shaw firstname.lastname@example.org www.shawfuneralhome.com
58 â–ş www.ogr.org
22 5 26,27 13
10) Martin Funeral Home-Fairgrove 5027 McLunney Fairgrove, MI 48733 989-693-6611 Fax: 810-686-0317 Adam Miles Martin email@example.com www.martinfuneralhome.com
5) Ford Funeral Home, Inc. M 26560 Van Dyke Ave. Center Line, MI 48015-1288 586-754-2464 Fax: 586-754-5979 George Rafaidus
11) Faulmann & Walsh M Golden Rule Funeral Home 32814 Utica Rd. Fraser, MI 48026-2206 586-293-3390 Fax: 586-293-5837 James A. Walsh firstname.lastname@example.org www.faulmannwalsh.com
6) Pray Funeral Home, Inc. M 401 W Seminary St Charlotte, MI 48813-1878 517-543-2950 Fax: 517-543-2952 Joseph Ernest Pray email@example.com www.prayfuneral.com 7) Langeland Family Funeral Homes, Climax Chapel 205 E Maple St Climax, MI 49034-9633 269-343-1508 Fax: 269-343-5919 Tod W. Langeland firstname.lastname@example.org www.langelands.com
M 1) Shaw Funeral Home 2838 Capital Ave SW Battle Creek, MI 49015-4106 269-979-3838 Fax: 269-979-3844 T. R. Shaw email@example.com www.shawfuneralhome.com
2) David C. Brown Funeral Home 460 E. Huron River Dr. Belleville, MI 48111-2764 734-697-4500 Fax: 734-697-4828 David C. Brown firstname.lastname@example.org www.davidcbrownfh.com
4 8 21
4) Pomeroy Funeral Home, Inc. 85 S. Main St. Carsonville, MI 48419 810-657-9595 Fax: 810-679-9670 Gary L. Pomeroy email@example.com www.pomeroyfuneralhomes.com
8) Pomeroy Funeral Home, Inc. M 6 S. Howard Ave. Croswell, MI 48422 810-679-9800 Fax: 810-679-9670 Gary L. Pomeroy firstname.lastname@example.org www.pomeroyfuneralhomes.com 9) Perry Funeral Home 5045 Trumbull Detroit, MI 48208 313-831-8533 Fax: 313-831-8544 Gary Deak email@example.com perryfuneralhome.net
12) Langeland Family Funeral Homes, Galesburg Chapel 145 W Battle Creek St Galesburg, MI 49053-9574 269-343-1508 Fax: 269-343-5919 Tod W. Langeland firstname.lastname@example.org www.langelands.com M 13) A. H. Peters Funeral Home of Grosse Pointe, Inc. 20705 Mack Ave Grosse Pointe Woods, MI 48236-1435 313-884-5500 Fax: 313-884-0828 David L. Peters email@example.com www.ahpeters.com
14) Langeland-Sterenberg Funeral Home 3616 M-40 Hwy. Hamilton, MI 49419 616-392-2306 Fax: 616-392-7730 firstname.lastname@example.org www.langelandsterenberg.com 15) Ramsey Funeral Home, Inc. 425 State St. Harbor Beach, MI 48441 989-479-3407 Fax: 989-479-9522 Warren C. Ramsey email@example.com www.ramseyfh.com
23) Miles T. Martin Funeral Home, Inc. 1194 E. Mt Morris Rd. Mt. Morris, MI 48458 810-686-2210 Fax: 810-686-0317 Adam Miles Martin firstname.lastname@example.org www.martinfuneralhome.com
17) Dryer Funeral Home, Inc. M 101 First St. Holly, MI 48442 248-634-8291 Fax: 248-634-7161 Bruce Gordon Dryer email@example.com www.dryerfuneralhomeholly.com 18) Langeland Family Funeral Homes, Memorial Chapel 622 S Burdick St Kalamazoo, MI 49007-5221 269-343-1508 Fax: 269-343-5919 Tod W. Langeland firstname.lastname@example.org www.langelands.com 19) Langeland Family Funeral Homes, Comstock Chapel 6121 King Hwy Kalamazoo, MI 49048-6032 269-343-1508 Fax: 269-343-5919 Tod W. Langeland email@example.com www.langelands.com 20) Langeland Family Funeral Homes, Westside Chapel 3926 S 9th St Kalamazoo, MI 49009-9502 269-343-1508 Fax: 269-343-5919 Tod W. Langeland firstname.lastname@example.org www.langelands.com 21) Pomeroy Funeral Home 5635 Main St. Lexington, MI 48450 810-359-7700 Fax: 810-679-9670 Gary L. Pomeroy www.pomeroyfuneralhomes.com email@example.com
28) Langeland Family Funeral Homes, Portage Chapel 411 E Centre Ave Portage, MI 49002-5545 269-343-1508 Fax: 269-343-5919 Tod W. Langeland firstname.lastname@example.org www.langelands.com
22) Marysville Funeral Home 1200 Michigan Ave Marysville, MI 48040-1405 810-364-7100 Fax: 810-982-1118 John W. Kendrick email@example.com www.marysvillefuneralhome.com
16) Langeland-Sterenberg M Funeral Home 315 E 16th St Holland, MI 49423-4213 616-392-2306 Fax: 616-392-7730 John G. Sterenberg firstname.lastname@example.org www.langelandsterenberg.com
M 24) Meyersieck-Bussema Funeral Home 7436 Paul St Pigeon, MI 48755-5118 989-453-2324 Fax: 989-453-2574 Scott Meyersieck email@example.com www.meyersieckbussemafuneralhome.com M 25) Vermeulen Funeral Home 46401 Ann Arbor Rd W Plymouth, MI 48170-3446 734-459-2250 Fax: 734-459-2356 James B. Vermeulen firstname.lastname@example.org www.vermeulenfuneralhome.com
26) Pollock-Randall Funeral Home, Inc. 912 Lapeer Ave Port Huron, MI 48060-4414 810-982-0179 Fax: 810-982-1118 Ann Randall-Kendrick email@example.com www.pollockrandall.com 27) Karrer Simpson Funeral Home 1720 Elk St Port Huron, MI 48060-3106 810-985-9605 Fax: 810-982-1118 Ann Randall-Kendrick firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.karrersimpson.com/
29) Martin Funeral Home, Cremation & Tribute Services 1148 W. Saginaw Rd. Vassar, MI 48768 989-823-8621 Fax: 989-823-3591 Adam Miles Martin email@example.com www.martinfuneralhome.com 30) Vermeulen Funeral Home 980 N. Newburgh Rd. Westland, MI 48185 734-326-1300 Fax: 734-326-8630 Gary Deak firstname.lastname@example.org www.vermeulenfuneralhome.com M 31) Janowiak Funeral Home, Inc. Geer-Logan Chapel 320 N Washington St Ypsilanti, MI 48197-2522 734-482-6000 Fax: 734-482-6068 Sandy & Christopher Janowiak email@example.com www.janowiakfuneralhome.com
32) Yntema Funeral Home 251 S. State St. Zeeland, MI 49464-1637 616-772-2173 Fax: 616-772-0852 Michael Langeland firstname.lastname@example.org www.yntemafh.com
(800) 637-8030 â—„ 59
Minnesota 2 3 4
Wenner Funeral Home, M Cold Spring 600 Red River Ave S Cold Spring, MN 56320-2569 320-685-7762 Fax: 320-685-7705 James M. Wenner email@example.com www.wennerfuneralhome.com
Wenner Funeral Home, Richmond 151 Oakwood Ave Southeast Richmond, MN 56368 320-685-7762 Fax: 320-685-7705 James M. Wenner firstname.lastname@example.org www.wennerfuneralhome.com
Lind Family Funeral Service 206 Oak St. N. Miltona, MN 56354 218-943-2011 Barb Lind
Lind Family Funeral Service M 122 S McCornell Ave Parkers Prairie, MN 56361-6800 218-338-2911 Fax: 218-338-5302 Barb Lind email@example.com www.lindfamilyfh.com
Zaharia Family Funeral M & Cremation Service 102 E Ciro St Truman, MN 56088-2017 507-776-4375 Fax: 507-776-7909 John Zaharia firstname.lastname@example.org www.zahariafamilyfuneral.com
Mississippi 1 12
4,5 7 9
6 8 11 13
10 60 â–ş www.ogr.org
1) E. E. Pickle Funeral Home, Inc. M 500 S. Third Ave. Amory, MS 38821 662-256-2644 Fax: 662-256-9630 Robert G. Pickle email@example.com www.eepicklefuneralhome.com 2) Edmond Fahey Funeral Home, Inc. M 110 S. Necaise Ave. Bay St. Louis, MS 35920 228-467-9031 Fax: 228-467-2418 Edmond Fahey firstname.lastname@example.org 3) Breeland Funeral Home M 3304 S. Liberty St. Canton, MS 39046 601-859-3661 Fax: 601-859-1299 Alex Breeland email@example.com www.breelandfuneralhome.com
4) Memorial Funeral Home 716 N. 2nd Ave. Columbus, MS 39701 662-328-4432 Fax: 662-328-1095 Craig Summerford firstname.lastname@example.org www.memorialfuneral.net
5) Gunter & Peel Funeral Home 903 College St. Columbus, MS 39701 662-328-2354 Fax: 662-328-2355 Hollis Peel M 6) Moore Funeral Service 805 Hardy St. Hattiesburg, MS 39403 601-544-2141 Fax: 601-544-2146 Steven E. Moore email@example.com www.moorefuneralservices.com
7) Jordan Funeral Home M 845 Hwy. 12 E. Kosciusko, MS 39090 662-289-5521 Fax: 662-289-9243 Henry H. Jordan, Jr. firstname.lastname@example.org www.jordanfuneralhome.com
Membership Roster 8)
Moore Funeral Service 789 Highway 42 Petal, MS 39465-2655 601-544-2141 Fax: 601-544-2146 Steven E. Moore email@example.com www.moorefuneralservices.com
11 16 2
3 17 6 5 15 12,13 10 14
McClain-Hays Funeral M Service, Inc. Hwy. 16 E. Philadelphia, MS 39350 601-656-1212 Fax: 601-656-9869 Chuck McClain firstname.lastname@example.org www.mcclainhays.com
10) McDonald Funeral Home, Inc. 401 W Canal St Picayune, MS 39466-3912 601-798-1212 Fax: 601-798-2332 Stephen L. McDonald email@example.com www.mcdonaldfh.com 11) Moore Funeral Service 706 Main St Purvis, MS 39475-4070 601-928-4522 Fax: 601-928-7292 Mike Lott www.moorefuneralservices.com 12) E. E. Pickle Funeral Home, Inc. 60015 Monroe St. Smithville, MS 38870 662-256-2644 Fax: 662-256-9630 Robert G. Pickle firstname.lastname@example.org www.eepicklefuneralhome.com 13) Moore Funeral Service 1115 W. College Ave. Wiggins, MS 39577 601-794-8731 Fax: 601-544-2146 Steven E. Moore email@example.com www.moorefuneralservices.com
4 1 9
1) Ford & Sons Funeral Home M 1001 N Mount Auburn Rd Cape Girardeau, MO 63701-3455 573-334-1313 Fax: 573-335-2323 Kevin Ford firstname.lastname@example.org www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com
2) Vaughn-Aufranc Funeral Home 2nd & Maple Leaf St. Dearborn, MO 64439 816-992-3366 Fax: 816-640-5570 L. R. Vaughn
6) Hutchens Mortuary & Cremation Center 675 Graham Rd Florissant, MO 63031-7018 314-831-3100 Fax: 314-831-4257 John Hutchens email@example.com www.hutchensmortuary.com
3) Carter-Ricks Funeral Home M 107 S. 5th St. Elsberry, MO 63343 573-898-2181 Fax: 573-898-3148 J. Larry Carter firstname.lastname@example.org www.carterricksfuneralhome.com 4) Cozean Memorial Chapel & Crematory 217 W Columbia St Farmington, MO 63640-1704 573-756-4541 Fax: 573-756-2673 Thomas D. Sanders email@example.com www.cozeanfuneralhome.com
Stygar Family of Funeral Service 13980 New Halls Ferry Rd Florissant, MO 63033-2944 314-830-1500 Fax: 314-830-1187 John S. Stygar firstname.lastname@example.org www.stygar.com
M 7) Smith Funeral Home & Chapel 2619 St. Marys Ave. Hannibal, MO 63401 573-221-8148 Fax: 573-221-3320 Brent Massie email@example.com www.smithfuneralhomeandchapel.com
(800) 637-8030 â—„ 61
Membership Roster 8) Rollins Funeral Home 1106 Branch St Platte City, MO 64079-9714 816-858-2129 Fax: 816-858-2347 L. R. Vaughn firstname.lastname@example.org
12) John L. Ziegenhein & Sons Funeral Home 7027 Gravois Ave Saint Louis, MO 63116-1015 314-352-2600 Fax: 314-352-8023 Roger Richie email@example.com www.jlzfuneralhome.com
M 9) Cotrell Funeral Service 701 Vine St Poplar Bluff, MO 63901-5040 573-785-8484 Fax: 573-785-0808 Randy D. Schulz firstname.lastname@example.org www.cotrellfuneralservice.com
10) Russell Colonial Funeral Home, Inc. 530 E Springfield Rd Saint Clair, MO 63077-1736 636-629-1100 Fax: 636-629-6466 Nancy S. Russell email@example.com russellcolonialfuneralhome.com 11) Heaton-Bowman-Smith Funeral Home 3609 Frederick Ave Saint Joseph, MO 64506-3033 816-232-3355 Fax: 816-232-9135 Judy M. Smith firstname.lastname@example.org www.heatonbowmansmithchapel.com
M 13) Bopp Chapel 10610 Manchester Rd. Kirkwood, MO 63122 314-965-7680 Fax: 314-965-1509 Louis H. Bopp email@example.com www.boppchapel.com
14) John L. Ziegenhein & Sons 4830 Lemay Ferry Rd. St. Louis, MO 63129 314-894-8444 Fax: 314-894-5312 Roger Richie firstname.lastname@example.org www.jlzfuneralhome.com
15) Pitman Funeral Homes, Inc. M 1545 Wentzville Parkway Wentzville, MO 63385 636-327-6600 Fax: 636-332-9604 Eric Pitman email@example.com www.pitmanfuneralhome.com 16) Vaughn Funeral Home M 18905 State Route 45 N Weston, MO 64098-9106 816-386-2281 Fax: 816-640-5570 L. R. Vaughn firstname.lastname@example.org www.vaughnfuneralhome.com 17) Carter-Ricks Funeral Home 3838 E. Hwy 47 Winfield, MO 63389 636-668-8181 Fax: 573-898-3148 J. Larry Carter email@example.com www.carterricksfuneralhome.com
1) Merten & Butler Mortuary, Inc. 501 W. Gage St. Blue Hill, NE 68930-0185 402-756-3030 Fax: 402-756-3040 John Weddingfeld firstname.lastname@example.org
â€‚Nebraska 6,7,8 4 1
62 â–ş www.ogr.org
2) Farmer Funeral Home 305 S Burlington Ave Exeter, NE 68351-4097 402-266-3621 Fax: 402-759-4531 Paul R. Farmer email@example.com www.farmerandsonfuneralhome.com 3) Farmer & Son Funeral Home, Inc. M 242 N. 10th St. Geneva, NE 68361 402-759-3617 Fax: 402-759-4582 Shaun P Farmer firstname.lastname@example.org www.farmerandsonfuneralhome.com
Membership Roster 4) Livingston-Butler-Volland Funeral Home 1225 N. Elm Ave. Hastings, NE 68901-3229 402-462-2147 Fax: 888-234-2217 Michael G. Butler email@example.com www.lbvfh.com
7) Heafey-Heafey-Hoffmann-Dworak-Cutler Funeral Home 2466 S. 16th St. Omaha, NE 68108 402-346-1144 Fax: 402-346-1145 Walt Dworak firstname.lastname@example.org www.heafeyheafey.com 8) Korisko Larkin Staskiewicz Funeral Home 5108 F Street Omaha, NE 68117 402-731-1234 Fax: 402-734-2081 William A. Cutler email@example.com www.heafeyheafey.com
14 11 2 7
5) Farmer & Son Funeral Home-Kotas Chapel 602 Main St. Milligan, NE 68406 402-759-3617 Fax: 402-759-4531 Paul R. Farmer firstname.lastname@example.org 6) Heafey-Heafey -Hoffmann-Dworak-Cutler Mortuaries 7805 W. Center Rd. Omaha, NE 68124 402-391-3900 Fax: 402-391-8903 William A. Cutler email@example.com www.heafeyheafey.com
12 13 5
1) Ricker Funeral Home-Enfield Branch 433 US Hwy. 4 Enfield, NH 03748 603-448-1568 Robert N. Ricker www.rickerfuneralhome.com 2) Ricker Funeral Homes M and Crematory 56 School St Lebanon, NH 03766-1662 603-448-1568 Robert N. Ricker firstname.lastname@example.org www.rickerfuneralhome.com
1) Freitag Funeral Home M 137 W Commerce St Bridgeton, NJ 08302-1805 856-455-2600 Fax: 856-455-2603 Kenneth W. Freitag email@example.com www.freitagfuneralhome.com 2) Marrocco Memorial Chapel M 470 Colfax Ave Clifton, NJ 07013-1624 888-770-2020 Fax: 973-574-0723 James J. Marrocco firstname.lastname@example.org www.marroccos.com 3) Brunswick Memorial Home M 454 Cranbury Rd East Brunswick, NJ 08816-3675 732-254-9393 Fax: 732-238-9844 Peter Kulbacki email@example.com www.brunswickmemorialhome.com (800) 637-8030 â—„ 63
Membership Roster 4) Frank A. Patti & Kenneth Mikatarian Funeral Directors 327 Main St. Fort Lee, NJ 07024 201-944-0100 Fax: 201-944-9049 Frank Patti firstname.lastname@example.org www.frankpatti.com M
5) F. John Ramsey Funeral Home 1 Main St Franklin, NJ 07416-1410 973-827-7050 Fax: 973-827-9193 Paul Ferguson email@example.com fjohnramseyfuneralhome.com 6) Freeman Funeral Home 47 E Main St Freehold, NJ 07728-2246 732-462-0808 Fax: 732-462-9784 Glenn Freeman firstname.lastname@example.org www.freemanfuneralhomes.com
11) Olthuis Funeral Home 159 Godwin Ave Midland Park, NJ 07432-1834 201-652-8844 Fax: 201-652-8951 William Brock email@example.com www.vpfh.com
13) Ferguson-Vernon Funeral Home 241 Rt 94 Vernon, NJ 07462973-827-6600 Fax: 973-827-9193 Paul Ferguson firstname.lastname@example.org www.fergusonvernonfuneralhome.com
8) Knott's Colonial Funeral Home 2946 S. Broad St. Hamilton, NJ 08610 609-888-4723 Fax: 609-888-0775 Robert V. Knott email@example.com knottscolonialfuneralhome.com
10) Bradley Funeral Home M 601 Rt. 73 S. Marlton, NJ 08053 856-983-1005 Fax: 856-983-3595 Jill Bradley Ingram firstname.lastname@example.org www.bradleyfhmarlton.com
12) Ferguson Funeral Home 27 3rd St Sussex, NJ 07461-2420 973-875-4941 Fax: 973-827-9193 Paul Ferguson email@example.com fergusonsussexfuneralhome.com
7) Aloia Funeral Home, Inc. 180 Harrison Ave Garfield, NJ 07026-1533 973-340-7077 Fax: 973-340-3388 Louis G. Aloia firstname.lastname@example.org www.aloiafuneral.com
New Jersey cont.
14) Vander Plaat Funeral M Home of Wyckoff 257 Godwin Ave. Wyckoff, NJ 07481 201-891-3400 Fax: 201-652-4230 William Brock email@example.com www.vanderplaatfuneralhome.com
New Mexico 2
M 1) Getz Funeral Home 1410 E. Bowman Ave. Las Cruces, NM 88001 575-526-2419 Fax: 575-526-7944 Terry W. Getz firstname.lastname@example.org www.getzfuneralhome.com
2) Gonzales Funerals & Cremations 2315 Hot Springs Blvd. Las Vegas, NM 87701 505-425-9319 Fax: 505-425-9310 Billy G. Rogers email@example.com www.gonzalesfunerals.com
M 9) Oliverie Funeral Home 2925 Ridgeway Rd Manchester, NJ 08759-4713 800-303-4933 Fax: 732-657-4990 Geraldine Oliverie firstname.lastname@example.org www.oliveriefuneralhome.com
Visit www.ogr.org/2014-annual-conference for details 64 â–ş www.ogr.org
1) Fagan's Funeral Home M 31 W Morris St Bath, NY 14810-1534 607-776-2733 Fax: 607-776-3501 Neil M. Fagan email@example.com www.fagansfuneralhome.com
3) Lawrence H. Woodward M One Troy Ave. Brooklyn, NY 11213 718-493-8120 Fax: 718-756-0423 Melvin D. Thompson firstname.lastname@example.org
5) Cummings Funeral Service, Inc. 320 John St. Clayton, NY 13624 315-686-5101 Walter P. Cummings www.cummingsfuneral.com 6) Olthof Funeral Home, Inc. 1050 Pennsylvania Ave. Elmira, NY 14904 607-733-7566 Fax: 607-733-4544 Robert Olthof email@example.com www.olthof.com
2) Schuyler Hill Funeral Home M 3535 E. Tremont Ave. Bronx, NY 10465 718-792-0270 Fax: 718-823-4770 James E. McQuade firstname.lastname@example.org www.schuylerhill.com
4) Amigone Funeral Home, Inc. 2600 Sheridan Dr. Tonawanda, NY 14150 716-836-6500 Fax: 716-836-0130 Anthony Amigone email@example.com www.amigone.com
7) Lakeside Memorial Funeral Home, Inc. S4199 Lake Shore Rd Hamburg, NY 14075-2006 716-627-2919 Fax: 716-627-6346 Charles A. Castiglia firstname.lastname@example.org www.lakesidefuneralhome.com
8) Applebee-McPhillips Funeral Home, Inc. M 130 Highland Ave. Middletown, NY 10940 845-343-6309 Fax: 845-344-4494 Mary M. McPhillips email@example.com www.applebee-mcphillips.com 9) E.O. Curry Funeral Home, Inc. 313 N. James St. Peekskill, NY 10566 914-737-0083 Fax: 914-737-0081 Edward O. Curry firstname.lastname@example.org www.eocurryfuneralhome.com
10) R.W. Walker Funeral Home, LLC M 69 Court St. Plattsburgh, NY 12901 518-563-1760 Fax: 518-563-1749 John Walker email@example.com www.rwwalkerfh.com M 11) Austin F. Knowles, Inc. 128 Main St. Port Washington, NY 11050 516-767-0123 Fax: 516-767-0211 Martha M. Knowles
12) Crawford Funeral Home, Inc. M 495 N Winton Rd Rochester, NY 14610-1251 585-482-0400 Fax: 585-482-0839 David P. Crawford firstname.lastname@example.org www.crawfordfuneralhome.com 13) John Vincent Scalia Home M for Funerals, Inc. 28 Eltingville Blvd Staten Island, NY 10312-3805 718-356-6363 Fax: 718-356-0454 John Vincent Scalia email@example.com www.scaliahome.com 14) Cummings Funeral Home, Inc. 214 Sterling St Watertown, NY 13601 315-782-0830 Walter P. Cummings www.cummingsfuneral.com
OGR Study Groups These small, focused groups provide intensive evaluation of how we manage funeral homes. Contact Jessica Smith at (800) 637-8030 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details. (800) 637-8030 â—„ 65
13 5 21
1) Hartsell Funeral Home, Inc. M 522 N. Second St. Albemarle, NC 28002 704-983-1188 Fax: 704-982-7102 Jeff P. Hartsell email@example.com www.hartsellfh.com
66 â–ş www.ogr.org
6) Twiford Funeral Homes, LLC 405 E Church St Elizabeth City, NC 27909-4807 252-335-4395 Fax: 866-339-5100 David H. Twiford firstname.lastname@example.org www.twifordfh.com
M C 7) Macon Funeral Home 261 Iotla St Franklin, NC 28734-2573 828-524-5540 Fax: 828-349-0818 Larry Buchanan email@example.com www.maconfuneralhome.com
3) Pugh Funeral Home, Inc. M 437 Sunset Ave. Asheboro, NC 27203 336-625-2171 Fax: 336-626-8982 Glenn M. Pugh firstname.lastname@example.org www.pughfuneralhome.com
5) Clements Funeral Service C 1105 Broad St. Durham, NC 27705 919-286-1224 Fax: 919-286-1226 Edwin B. Clements email@example.com www.clementsfuneralservice.com
2) Bryan-Lee Funeral Home, Inc. 300 E. McIver St Angier, NC 27501 919-639-8225 Fax: 919-639-8555 P. Alex Lee firstname.lastname@example.org www.bryan-leefuneralhome.com
4) Quinn-McGowen Funeral Home 308 W Fremont St Burgaw, NC 28425-5598 910-259-2364 Fax: 910-259-6818 Ann Debnam email@example.com www.quinnmcgowen.com
8) Bryan-Lee Funeral Home, Inc. 1200 Benson Rd Garner, NC 27529-4648 919-772-8225 Fax: 919-772-8267 P. Alex Lee firstname.lastname@example.org www.bryan-leefuneralhome.com M 9) Seymour Funeral Home & Cremation Service 1300 Wayne Memorial Dr. Goldsboro, NC 27534 919-734-1761 Fax: 919-731-7505 Brian Taylor email@example.com www.seymourfuneralhome.com
10) Flowers Funeral Home 1833 Oxford Rd Henderson, NC 27536-4975 252-438-4717 Fax: 252-438-8542 Bill Lloyd firstname.lastname@example.org www.flowersfuneralhome.com
M 11) J. M. White Funeral Home 60 Zeb Robinson Rd Henderson, NC 27536-5943 252-438-5139 Fax: 252-438-8465 Jerry M. White email@example.com www.jmwhitefuneralhome.com
12) Thos. Shepherd & Son, Inc. M 125 S Church St Hendersonville, NC 28792-5039 828-693-3435 Fax: 828-693-4348 Thos. R. Shepherd firstname.lastname@example.org www.thosshepherd.com
13) Clements Funeral Service 148 N. Churton St. Hillsborough, NC 27705 919-732-8002 Fax: 919-286-1226 Edwin B. Clements email@example.com www.clementsfuneralservice.com M 14) Heritage Funeral & Cremation Services 4431 Old Monroe Rd Indian Trail, NC 28079-5357 704-821-2960 Fax: 704-821-8420 Harris High firstname.lastname@example.org heritagefuneral.net
15) Whitleys Funeral Home 1748 Dale Earnhardt Blvd. Kannapolis, NC 28083 704-933-2222 Fax: 704-938-9815 William Whitley www.whitleysfuneralhome.com
16) L. Harold Poole Funeral Service & Crematory 944 Old Knight Rd Knightdale, NC 27545-9064 919-266-3646 Fax: 919-266-3601 Barbara P. Poole email@example.com www.poolefuneral.com 17) Twiford Funeral Homes, LLC 500 Budleigh St. Manteo, NC 27954 252-473-2449 Fax: 252-473-3392 David H. Twiford Dtwiford@simflex.com www.twifordfh.com 18) Heritage Funeral Home Weddington Chapel 3700 Forest Lawn Dr Matthews, NC 28104-7366 704-846-3771 Fax: 704-846-8079 Karen Reardon firstname.lastname@example.org heritagefuneral.net 19) Davis Funeral Service, Inc. M 1003 E. Franklin Monroe, NC 28112 704-289-4242 Fax: 704-289-5741 Henry Vann Davis email@example.com www.davisfuneralservice.com M C 20) Munden Funeral Home 2112 Arendell St. Morehead City, NC 28557 252-726-8066 Fax: 252-726-6133 Phillip Munden firstname.lastname@example.org www.mundenfuneral.com M 21) Sossoman Funeral Home & Crematory Center 1011 S Sterling St Morganton, NC 28655-3937 828-437-3211 Fax: 828-437-8360 Mary Lou Sossoman email@example.com www.sossomanfuneralservice.com
Membership Roster 28) Boone Family Funeral Home & Cremation Services 2005 Mt. Jefferson Rd. West Jefferson, NC 28694 336-846-7979 Fax: 336-846-2120 Linda Holman firstname.lastname@example.org www.boonefuneralhome.com
22) Lea Funeral Home M 2500 Poole Rd Raleigh, NC 27610-2820 919-231-1000 Fax: 919-231-7883 Rudy Lea email@example.com www.leafuneralhome.com 23) Pugh Funeral Home C 600 S. Main St. Randleman, NC 27317 336-498-2648 Fax: 336-498-2198 Ed Pugh firstname.lastname@example.org www.pughfuneralhome.com
M 24) Citty Funeral Home 308 Lindsey St. Reidsville, NC 27320 336-349-3361 Fax: 336-616-1010 Judson C. Citty email@example.com www.cittyfh.com
25) Lyerly Funeral Home, Inc. 515 S. Main St. Salisbury, NC 28144 704-633-9031 Fax: 704-639-9948 J. Brent Lyerly firstname.lastname@example.org www.lyerlyfuneralhome.com
1) Evanson Jensen Funeral Home 314 N. Main St. Elgin, ND 58533 701-584-2644 Greg Jensen email@example.com www.evansonjensenfuneralhome.com
26) Smith & Buckner Funeral Home 230 N. 2nd Ave. Siler City, NC 27344-3709 919-742-2151 Fax: 919-663-0963 Mickey Pore firstname.lastname@example.org www.pughfuneralhome.com 27) Pugh-Troy Funeral Home 211 N. Main St. Troy, NC 27371 910-576-2811 Fax: 910-576-1931 Sherrill Bumgarner www.pughfuneralhome.com
2) Evanson Jensen Funeral Home 902 4th Ave. S. Hettinger, ND 58639 701-567-2522 Fax: 605-374-3800 Greg Jensen email@example.com www.evansonjensenfuneralhome.com 3) Evanson Jensen Funeral Home 118 E. 3rd St. Mott, ND 58646 701-824-2693 Fax: 605-374-3800 Greg Jensen firstname.lastname@example.org www.evansonjensenfuneralhome.com 4) Armstrong Funeral Home 11 Main St. Lisbon, ND 58054 701-683-4400 Fax: 701-683-0107 Charles Armstrong email@example.com
(800) 637-8030 â—„ 67
38 21 43 45,34 22
52 46 5
40 53 13,14,15 51 6 23 24 8 37 9 25 49 17 2 18 27 44 35,36 20 54 10 3 33 42 48 11 19 4 41
Bluffton Chapel of Chiles-Laman Funeral Home 239 S Main St Bluffton, OH 45817-1039 419-358-2051 Fax: 419-358-8816 Gordon R. Diller firstname.lastname@example.org www.chiles-lamanfh.com
Rybicki & Son Funeral Home 7906 Broadview Rd Broadview Heights, OH 44147-1202 440-546-5353 Fax: 216-641-5561 Thomas J. Rybicki email@example.com
Carlson Funeral Homes & Cremation Services, Inc. 1642 Pearl Rd Brunswick, OH 44212-3406 330-225-2400 Fax: 330-225-6486 Neil E. Carlson firstname.lastname@example.org www.carlsonfuneralhomes.com
47 26 29 16 12
Hanson-Neely Funeral Home 311 E. Lima Ave. Ada, OH 45810 419-634-2936 Fax: 419-634-9535 Bruce A. Neely email@example.com www.hansonneely.com
Hummel Funeral Homes, Inc. 500 E. Exchange St. Akron, OH 44304 330-253-6126 Fax: 330-253-4300 Paul A. Hummel firstname.lastname@example.org www.hummelcares.com
Cassaday-Turkle-Christian Funeral Home, Inc. 75 S. Union Alliance, OH 44601 330-823-1050 Fax: 330-823-1052 John B. Christian email@example.com www.ctcfuneral.com
68 â–ş www.ogr.org
Sweeney-Dodds Funeral Home 207 S. Main St. Amsterdam, OH 43903 740-543-3555 Fax: 330-627-5109 Lester Dodds firstname.lastname@example.org www.sweeney-doddsfuneralhome.com Denbow-Primm-Kemery M Funeral Home 313 Center St. Ashland, OH 44805 419-281-2566 Fax: 419-281-4411 Roger Primm email@example.com www.dpkfh.com Johnson-Romito Funeral Homes, Inc. 521 Broadway Bedford, OH 44146 440-232-1441 Fax: 440-232-5905 Michael J. Romito firstname.lastname@example.org www.johnson-romito.com
M 10) Reed Funeral Home, Inc. 705 Raff Rd SW Canton, OH 44710-1557 330-477-6721 Fax: 330-477-0058 Elizabeth A. Reed email@example.com www.reedfuneralhome.com
Sweeney Dodds, Inc. Funeral Home 129 N Lisbon St Carrollton, OH 44615-1327 330-627-5505 Fax: 330-627-5109 Lester Dodds firstname.lastname@example.org www.sweeney-doddsfuneralhome.com
12) Bolton & Lunsford Funeral Home 3042 Harrison Ave. Cincinnati, OH 45211 513-661-4059 Fax: 513-661-8991 Karen Lunsford-Seig email@example.com www.boltonandlunsford.com
Membership Roster 13) Komorowski Funeral Home, Inc. 4105 E 71st St Cleveland, OH 44105-5066 216-341-1854 Fax: 216-341-1857 David Komorowski firstname.lastname@example.org www.komorowskifuneralhome.com
14) Jakubs and Son Funeral Home, Inc. M 936 E 185th St Cleveland, OH 44119-3045 216-531-7770 Fax: 216-481-4478 William J. Jakubs email@example.com www.jakubs.com 15) Komorowski Funeral Home 2258 Professor Ave. Cleveland, OH 44113 216-771-1558 Fax: 216-341-1857 David Komorowski firstname.lastname@example.org www.komorowskifuneralhome.com 16) Argo-Bolton & Lunsford Funeral Home 100 S. Miami Ave. Cleves, OH 45002 513-661-8990 Fax: 513-661-8991 Karen Lunsford-Seig email@example.com www.boltonandlunsford.com 17) Hummel Funeral Home West 3475 Copley Rd Copley, OH 44321-1606 330-253-6126 Fax: 330-253-4300 Paul A. Hummel firstname.lastname@example.org www.hummelcares.com 18) Clifford-Shoemaker Funeral Home M 1930 Front St Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221-3862 330-928-2147 Fax: 330-922-1957 Marlene "Marty" Shoemaker email@example.com www.cliffordshoemaker.com
19) Toland-Herzig Funeral Homes & Crematory, Inc. 803 N Wooster Ave Dover, OH 44622-2762 330-343-6132 Fax: 330-364-3068 John R. Herzig firstname.lastname@example.org www.tolandherzig.com 20) Oliverie-Linsley Funeral Home 644 E Main St East Palestine, OH 44413-2513 330-426-2366 Fax: 330-426-4702 Roger Linsley email@example.com www.oliverie-linsley.com
26) Toothman Funeral Home, Inc. 49484 O R & W Station Rd. Jacobsburg, OH 43933 740-695-1905 Wilson L. Toothman firstname.lastname@example.org www.toothmanfuneralhome.com 27) Bissler & Sons Funeral Home and Crematory 628 W. Main St. Kent, OH 44240-2212 330-673-5857 Fax: 330-673-2261 Rick Bissler email@example.com www.bisslerandsons.com
21) Jakubs-Danaher Funeral Home 36000 Lakeshore Blvd. Eastlake, OH 44095-1549 440-953-4600 Fax: 440-953-4608 Michael Danaher www.jakubs.com 22) Crosser Funeral Home & Cremation Service 19550 W. S.R. 51 Elmore, OH 43416 419-862-3331 Fax: 419-898-0940 Christopher L. DeTray firstname.lastname@example.org www.crosserfuneralhome.com 23) Rybicki & Son Funeral Home 4640 Turney Rd. Garfield Heights, OH 44125 216-641-6321 Fax: 216-641-5561 Thomas J. Rybicki email@example.com www.rybickifuneralhome.com
25) Johnson-Romito, Inc. 19 E. Main St. Hudson, OH 44236 440-232-1441 Fax: 440-232-5905 Michael J. Romito firstname.lastname@example.org www.johnson-romito.com
24) Mallory-DeHaven-Carlson Funeral Homes 8382 Center St Garrettsville, OH 44231-9701 330-527-2188 Fax: 330-527-5339 Trevor Carlson email@example.com www.carlsonfuneralhomes.com
28) Price Funeral Home M 123 N Main St Kenton, OH 43326-1557 419-673-7211 Fax: 419-674-4209 Charles Price firstname.lastname@example.org M 29) Sheridan Funeral Home 222 S. Columbus St. Lancaster, OH 43130-4387 740-653-4633 Fax: 740-653-6491 Michael A. Sheridan email@example.com
30) Chiles & Sons-Laman-Shawnee Chapel 1170 Shawnee Rd. Lima, OH 45805 419-228-5474 Fax: 419-229-2146 H. Robert Laman firstname.lastname@example.org www.chiles-laman.com
(800) 637-8030 â—„ 69
Membership Roster 31) Chiles-Laman Funeral and Cremation Services 1170 Shawnee Rd. Lima, OH 45805 419-228-5474 Fax: 419-229-2146 H. Robert Laman email@example.com www.chiles-lamanfh.com
32) Chiles-Laman Funeral & Cremation Services, Eastside Chapel 828 Bellefontaine Lima, OH 45801 419-228-5474 Fax: 419-229-2146 Robert Laman firstname.lastname@example.org www.chiles-lamanfh.com
38) Brunner Funeral Home Inc 8466 Mentor Ave Mentor, OH 44060-5817 440-255-3401 Fax: 440-255-0504 Nancy B. Sanden email@example.com www.brunners.com
33) Eells-Leggett-Stauffer Funeral Home 215 W. Lincoln Way Lisbon, OH 44432 330-424-5500 Fax: 330-424-5119 Charles E. Stauffer firstname.lastname@example.org www.eells-leggett-stauffer.com
36) Paquelet & Arnold-Lynch Funeral Home 1100 Wales Rd. N.E. Massillon, OH 44646 330-833-4839 Fax: 330-832-5695 Glenn Dumoulin www.arnoldlynch.com 70 â–ş (800) 637-8030
39) Weigel Funeral Home 413 E. Main St. Metamora, OH 43540 419-644-3601 Fax: 419-826-7311 Travis J. Weigel email@example.com www.weigelfuneralhomes.com 40) Russell Funeral Service M 15670 W High St Middlefield, OH 44062-9201 440-632-0241 Fax: 440-632-1925 Charles S. Russell www.russellfuneralservicesusa.com
34) Neidecker-LeVeck & Crosser Funeral Home 7755 E. Harbor Rd. Marblehead, OH 43440 419-732-0909 Fax: 419-732-7520 David Kopchak firstname.lastname@example.org www.crosserfuneralhome.com 35) Paquelet Funeral Home of Massillon 1100 Wales Rd. N.E. Massillon, OH 44646 330-833-3222 Fax: 330-832-5695 Joe Paquelet www.paquelet.com
Carlson Funeral Homes & Cremation Services, Inc. 3477 Medina Rd. Medina, OH 44256 330-722-5888 Fax: 330-722-8955 Michael Carlson email@example.com www.carlsonfuneralhomes.com
41) Toland-Herzig Funeral Homes M & Crematory, Inc. 246 E High Ave New Philadelphia, OH 44663-2538 330-343-6132 Fax: 330-364-3068 John R. Herzig firstname.lastname@example.org www.tolandherzig.com 42) Johnson-Romito, Inc. 99 W. Aurora Rd. Northfield, OH 44067 440-232-1441 Fax: 440-232-5905 Michael J. Romito email@example.com www.johnson-romito.com
M 43) Crosser Funeral Homes & Cremation Service 301 N Locust St Oak Harbor, OH 43449-1223 419-898-4455 Fax: 419-898-0940 John Crosser firstname.lastname@example.org www.crosserfuneralhome.com M 44) Auble Funeral Home 512 E. Oak St. Orrville, OH 44667 330-682-2966 Fax: 330-682-8466 Mark Auble email@example.com www.aublefuneralhome.com
45) Neidecker-LeVeck & Crosser Funeral Home 1124 Fulton St. Port Clinton, OH 43452 419-732-3141 Fax: 419-732-3142 Thomas Priesman firstname.lastname@example.org www.crosserfuneralhome.com 46) Barkdull Funeral Home M 33 N. Gamble St. Shelby, OH 44875 419-342-6356 Fax: 419-342-7645 Lesli J. Neal email@example.com www.barkdullfuneralhome.com 47) Toothman Funeral Home M 141 S. Marietta St. St. Clairsville, OH 43950 740-695-1905 Fax: 740-695-8205 Wilson L. Toothman firstname.lastname@example.org www.toothmanfuneralhome.com 48) Toland-Herzig Funeral Homes & Crematory, Inc. 232 N Wooster Ave Strasburg, OH 44680-1046 330-343-6132 Fax: 330-364-3068 John R. Herzig email@example.com www.tolandherzig.com
- FREE to Members
M 49) Kirila Funeral Home, Inc. 258 Poland Ave Struthers, OH 44471-1650 330-750-1321 Fax: 330-755-9950 Anthony J. Quahliero firstname.lastname@example.org www.kirilafh.com
- Education Credits
2014 Education Schedule Hot topics Webinar: Highlight controversial or current events. An expert gives a 30 min. explanation of the topic & facilitates a discussion with participants. No CE credit. CE Credit Webinar: Open to members/nonmembers. Fee involved. Roundtable Discussion Webinar: A moderator facilitates discussion. No CE credit.
M 50) Weigel Funeral Home 204 Chestnut St. Swanton, OH 43558 419-826-2631 Fax: 419-826-7311 Travis J. Weigel email@example.com www.weigelfuneralhomes.com
Post-conference Webinar: Occurs one month after Annual Conference. Conference speakers do a follow-up, informational session which reviews highlights, continues the discussion, and answers any questions. No CE credit.
Jan. 30 Hot Topics Webinar – “The Future of Your Business: How Federal Legislative and Regulatory Changes Could Impact You.” - 1:00 PM EST, John Fitch, NFDA.
M 51) Johnson-Romito, Inc. 9819 Darrow Rd. Twinsburg, OH 44087 440-232-1441 Fax: 440-232-5905 Michael J. Romito firstname.lastname@example.org www.johnson-romito.com
Feb. 13 Regional Workshop – “A Lifeline for Funerals: Attracting Families That Are Slipping Away” - Alan Creedy & Karl Jennings - Lady Lake, FL
Feb. 27 CE Webinar – “She Commerce: How Women Shop and What Motivates them to Buy”, Kizer & Bender. March 2-4 Study Group – Northeast and Great Lakes East regions – hosted by Charles Castiglia, Lakeside Memorial Funeral Home, Hamburg, NY
52) Riddle Funeral Home, Inc. M 5345 South St Vermilion, OH 44089-1350 440-967-3212 Fax: 440-967-4040 Judy Riddle email@example.com www.riddlefuneralhome.com
March 18 Roundtable Discussion Webinar – “Value Added Propositions and Services for Firms” CEU
March 27-29 Annual Conference & Supplier Showcase, Charleston, SC April 8 Post-Conference Webinar – Hospice April 10 Post-Conference Webinar – Event Planning & Concierge Services
53) Jenkins Funeral Chapel, Inc. M 2914 Dover Center Rd Westlake, OH 44145-4505 440-871-0711 Fax: 440-871-9354 Keith A. Jenkins firstname.lastname@example.org jenkinsfuneralchapel.com
54) McIntire, Bradham & Sleek M Funeral Home 216 E Larwill St Wooster, OH 44691-3553 330-262-7771 Fax: 330-262-7781 Mitch C. Sleek email@example.com www.mcintirebradhamsleek.com
April 24 CE Webinar – “Social Media: Innovative Approaches for Revitalizing Your Page” May 13 Regional Workshop – “A Lifeline for Funerals: Attracting Families That Are Slipping Away” - Alan Creedy & Karl Jennings - St. Charles, IL
June 26 CE Webinar – “Maintaining Your Bottom Line”, Chris Kuhnen, Funeral Profit Protectors
July Regional Workshop – Chris Kuhnen – Funeral Profit Protectors
Aug. 28 CE Webinar – “Preneed Options: Trust vs. Insurance”
Sept. Regional Workshop – Chris Kuhnen – Funeral Profit Protectors
Oct. 10-11 Fall Forum, Nashville, TN – (NDA Expo, Oct. 12-15) Oct. 28 Roundtable Discussion Webinar – “Marketing for Your Firm” Nov. 20 - Hot Topics Webinar – TBD
Oklahoma 6,7 4 14 3
1) Millsap Funeral Service 700 E Poplar St Fort Gibson, OK 74434-8242 918-478-2431 Fax: 918-464-2250 Jerry Millsap firstname.lastname@example.org 2) Lescher-Millsap Funeral Home 2801 Chandler Rd Muskogee, OK 74403-5080 918-683-7788 Fax: 918-464-2250 Jerry Millsap email@example.com
3) Vondel L. Smith & Son Mortuary, Inc. M 6934 S Western Ave Oklahoma City, OK 73139-1811 405-634-1439 Fax: 405-634-3753 Scott Smith firstname.lastname@example.org www.vondelsmithmortuary.com
5) Moore Funeral Home-Owasso Chapel 116 N Main St Owasso, OK 74055-2910 918-272-3200 Fax: 918-272-0858 Chris Penn email@example.com www.moorefuneral.com
72 â–ş www.ogr.org
2 1 13
6) Strode Funeral Home M 610 S Duncan St Stillwater, OK 74074-4047 405-372-5550 Fax: 405-372-5608 Mike Chace firstname.lastname@example.org www.strodefh.com
4) Vondel L. Smith & Son Mortuary, Inc. 13125 N MacArthur Blvd Oklahoma City, OK 73142-3018 405-720-1439 Fax: 405-720-7289 Scott Smith email@example.com www.vondelsmithmortuary.com
5 9,10 11,12
7) Strode Funeral Home Perkins Chapel 127 N. Main St. Perkins, OK 74059 405-547-2100 Fax: 405-372-5608 Mike Chace firstname.lastname@example.org www.strodefh.com 8) Cooper Funeral Home M 210 W. Walnut Tecumseh, OK 74873 405-598-2124 Fax: 405-598-6682 Jim L. Cooper email@example.com www.cooperfuneral.com
10) Moore Funeral Home-Eastlawn Chapel 1908 S. Memorial Dr. Tulsa, OK 74112 918-622-1155 Fax: 918-622-4713 John Wilson firstname.lastname@example.org www.moorefuneral.com 11) Moore Funeral Home-Memory Chapel 1403 S. Peoria Tulsa, OK 74159-1170 918-583-6148 Fax: 918-743-0421 Terry Hamm email@example.com www.moorefuneral.com 12) Moore Funeral HomesSouthlawn Chapel 9350 E. 51st St. Tulsa, OK 74145 918-663-2233 Fax: 918-627-9228 Elaine Moore-Jones firstname.lastname@example.org www.moorefuneral.com 13) Millsap Funeral Service 113 Commercial St Webbers Falls, OK 74470 918-464-2251 Fax: 918-464-2250 Jerry Millsap 14) Smith & Turner Mortuary 201 E. Main St. Yukon, OK 73099 405-354-2533 Fax: 405-354-2534 Scott Smith email@example.com www.smith-turnermortuary.com
9) Moore Funeral Home-Rosewood Chapel M 2570 S Harvard Ave Tulsa, OK 74114-4607 918-744-1202 Fax: 918-743-0421 Joe Moore firstname.lastname@example.org www.moorefuneral.com
2) Attrell's Sherwood Funeral Chapel 16195 S.W. 1st St. Sherwood, OR 97140 503-625-6515 Fax: 503-538-3659 Leonard D. Attrell email@example.com www.attrells.com
7) 32 34
11 33 29 24 4 18 20
1) Attrell's Newberg Funeral Chapel 207 Villa Rd. Newberg, OR 97132-1891 503-538-2191 Fax: 503-538-3659 Leonard D. Attrell firstname.lastname@example.org www.attrells.com
13 14 31 23
1) Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc. 30 N. Ninth St. Akron, PA 17501 717-859-1230 Fax: 717-738-3549 G. Tomlinson Stradling email@example.com www.stradlingfuneralhome.com 2) Anton B. Urban Funeral Home, Inc. 1111 S Bethlehem Pike Ambler, PA 19002-5803 215-646-8556 Fax: 215-646-5671 Peter "Skip" Urban firstname.lastname@example.org www.urbanfuneralhome.com 3) Ferguson Funeral Home and Crematory, Inc. 700 Broad Ave Belle Vernon, PA 15012-1513 724-929-5300 Fax: 724-929-2775 Shelby Ferguson email@example.com www.fergusonfuneralhome.net
6 22 1 10
8 27 7
Copeland Ltd. Funeral Service 867 5th Ave. Coraopolis, PA 15108 412-264-1390 Fax: 412-264-8311 Jessica Copeland Volante firstname.lastname@example.org www.copelandfuneralhomes.com
Austin H. Eberly Funeral Home, Inc. 104 W. Main St. Dallastown, PA 17313 717-244-5704 Fax: 717-246-1998 Robert O. Biedelman email@example.com www.eberlyfuneralhome.com
Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services 533 Walnut St Denver, PA 17517-1441 717-336-6531 Fax:717-336-7111 Matthew S. Stradling firstname.lastname@example.org www.roseborostradling.com
Mann-Slonaker Funeral Home, Inc. 222 Washington St East Greenville, PA 18041-1414 215-679-9589 Fax: 215-679-9024 Carl Slonaker email@example.com www.mannslonakerfuneralhome.com M Ashton Funeral Home, Inc. 1337 Northampton St. Easton, PA 18042 610-253-4678 Fax: 610-258-7952 R. Kline Ashton firstname.lastname@example.org
9) Askew-Houser Funeral Home, Inc. 300 N. Julian St. Ebensburg, PA 15931 814-472-7040 Fax: 814-472-7025 Timothy P. Houser email@example.com www.askew-houser.com 10) Stradling Funeral Home, Inc. 201 Church Ave Ephrata, PA 17522-2048 717-733-2472 Fax: 717-738-3549 G. Tomlinson Stradling firstname.lastname@example.org www.stradlingfuneralhome.com 11)
M Welch Funeral Home 1032 4th Ave Ford City, PA 16226-1243 724-763-9041 Fax: 724-763-7870 Robert D. Welch email@example.com www.welchfh.com (800) 637-8030 â—„ 73
Membership Roster 12) Gardinier Funeral Home, Inc. 1315 Chestnut St Franklin, PA 16323-1538 814-437-3048 Fax: 814-437-6177 Michael W. Gardinier firstname.lastname@example.org www.gardinierfuneralhome.com
18) Rhome Funeral Home Inc 1209 Grand Blvd Monessen, PA 15062 724-684-4061 Fax: 724-684-4064 Matthew Rhome www.rhomefuneralhome.com
20) George Irvin Green M Funeral Home, Inc. 3511 Main St Munhall, PA 15120-3260 412-461-6394 Fax: 412-461-2080 Donald I. Green email@example.com www.georgeigreenfuneralhome.com
15) John B. Brown Funeral Home, Inc. M 417 Washington St Huntingdon, PA 16652 814-643-1256 Fax: 814-643-1257 Douglas A. Hallinan firstname.lastname@example.org 16) Henderson Funeral Home East Hills 2503 Bedford St Johnstown, PA 15094-1488 814-266-1209 Fax: 814-266-8155 Troy Henderson email@example.com www.hendersonfuneralhome.com M 17) Minshall ShropshireBleyler Funeral Home, Ltd. 608 S Old Middletown Rd Media, PA 19063-5051 610-876-4213 Fax: 610-874-6876 Norman C. Shropshire firstname.lastname@example.org www.msbfh.com
74 â–ş www.ogr.org
19) Gene H. Corl Funeral Chapel, Inc. 4335 Northern Pike Monroeville, PA 15146 412-372-2100 Fax: 412-373-0730 Gene H. Corl email@example.com www.corlfuneralchapel.com
13) Peters Funeral Home, Inc. 321 Carlisle St. Gettysburg, PA 17325 717-334-5815 Fax: 717-334-0240 Joseph Yingling firstname.lastname@example.org M 14) Wetzel Funeral Home & Crematory, Inc. 549 Carlisle St Hanover, PA 17331-2162 717-632-1242 Fax: 717-632-4123 Steve Miller email@example.com www.wetzelfuneralhome.com
21) Askew-Houser Funeral Home, Inc. 1310 Shoemaker St. Nanty Glo, PA 15943 814-749-7400 Mark E. Letzo www.askew-houser.com 22) Parthemore Funeral Home & Cremation Services, Inc. 1303 Bridge St. New Cumberland, PA 17070 717-774-7721 Fax: 717-774-5546 Gilbert J. Parthemore firstname.lastname@example.org www.parthemore.com
23) J. J. Hartenstein Mortuary, Inc. 24 N. Second St. New Freedom, PA 17349 717-235-3857 Fax: 717-235-6688 Jennifer McGraw email@example.com www.jjhm.com
M 24) Ross G. Walker Funeral Home, Ltd. 217 Freeport Rd. New Kensington, PA 15068 724-335-1234 Fax: 724-335-5000 Ross G. Walker firstname.lastname@example.org www.rossgwalker.com
25) Schisler Funeral Home, Inc. M 2119 Washington Ave. Northampton, PA 18067-1217 610-262-2727 Fax: 610-262-4699 Aaron A. Schisler email@example.com www.schislerfuneralhomes.com
26) Morrison Funeral Home, Inc. M 110 Petroleum St. Oil City, PA 16301 814-677-4000 Fax: 814-676-6526 Michael D. Morrison firstname.lastname@example.org www.morrisonhome.com 27) Bernard Suess Funeral Home 606 Arch St. Perkasie, PA 18944 215-257-2144 Fax: 215-257-8330 Jeffrey Gahman email@example.com www.suessfuneralhome.net M 28) Bernard P. Snyder Funeral Home, Inc. 206 E Main St Reynoldsville, PA 15851-1247 814-653-8256 Fax: 814-653-9325 Bernard P. Snyder firstname.lastname@example.org
29) Fox Funeral Home, Inc. M 410 W. Main St. Saxonburg, PA 16056 724-352-1133 Fax: 724-352-4900 Brian W. Fox email@example.com www.foxfuneralhomeinc.com
Membership Roster 30) Koch Funeral Home C 2401 S. Atherton St. State College, PA 16801 814-237-2712 Fax: 814-238-0482 F. Glenn Fleming firstname.lastname@example.org 31) J. J. Hartenstein Mortuary, Inc. 19 S Main St. Stewartstown, PA 17363 717-993-2307 Fax: 717-993-3522 Jennifer McGraw jimIII@jjhm.com
33) Sperling Funeral Home, Inc. 700 Blazier Dr Wexford, PA 15090-7109 724-933-9200 Fax: 724-933-9210 Jarett D. Sperling email@example.com www.sperlingfuneral.com
OGR Online Resource Library
34) H. Merritt Hughes Funeral Home, Inc. M 451 N. Main St. Wilkes-Barre, PA 18705 570-823-6511 Fax: 570-823-8454 H. Merritt Hughes
Your 24/7 access to Forms, Best Practices, Checklists, Policies and other funeral home resources are at your fingertipsâ€”no need to reinvent the wheel. www.ogr.org/resource-library
32) H. Merritt Hughes Funeral Home, Inc. 211 Luzerne Ave West Pittston, PA 18643-2333 570-654-3471 Fax: 570-823-8454 Helena A. Morris
Rhode Island 1
1) Smith Funeral & Memorial Services 8 Schoolhouse Rd. Warren, RI 02885 401-245-4999 Fax: 401-247-4870 Cathie Tattrie firstname.lastname@example.org www.wjsmithfh.com 2) Gaffney-Dolan Funeral Home 59 Spruce St. Westerly, RI 02891 401-596-2648 Fax: 401-348-8510 Edward J. Dolan
(800) 637-8030 â—„ 75
Membership Roster 4
M 1) McDougald Funeral Home 2211 N Main St Anderson, SC 29621-3874 864-224-4343 Fax: 864-225-0918 Douglas McDougald email@example.com www.mcdougaldfuneralhome.com
2) Eggers Funeral Home & M Crematory 815 S Alabama Ave Chesnee, SC 29323-1707 864-461-2277 Fax: 864-461-5502 Betty R. Eggers firstname.lastname@example.org www.eggersfuneralhome.com
76 â–ş www.ogr.org
Brown-Oglesby Funeral M Home, Inc. 101 E North 2nd St Seneca, SC 29678-3201 864-882-2324 Fax: 864-885-1623 Charles H. Oglesby email@example.com www.brownoglesbyfuneralhome.com James A. Dyal Funeral M Home, Inc. 303 S. Main St. Summerville, SC 29483 843-873-4040 Fax: 843-871-8082 Mary Alice Dyal firstname.lastname@example.org www.jamesadyal.com
3) Hines Funeral Home, Inc. M 833 S. Sixth St. Hartsville, SC 29550 843-332-1771 Fax: 843-332-2199 Franklin Hines email@example.com www.hinesfuneralhome.com M 4) Seawright Funeral Home & Crematory 26 E Main St Inman, SC 29349-1625 864-472-6836 Fax: 864-472-7930 Ronald D. George firstname.lastname@example.org www.seawright-funeralhome.com
3) Kuhler Funeral Home M 1360 Dakota Ave S Huron, SD 57350-3660 605-352-4234 Fax: 605-352-1390 George H. Kuhler email@example.com www.kuhlerfuneralhome.com
5) Hines Funeral Home, Inc. Railroad Ave. & Pearl St. Lamar, SC 29069 843-326-5022 Fax: 843-332-2199 Franklin Hines firstname.lastname@example.org www.hinesfuneralhome.com
1) Koehn Bros. Funeral Home M 821 Main St. Armour, SD 57313 605-724-2370 Fax: 605-724-2371 Trenton Koehn email@example.com 2) Faith Area Memorial Chapel 201 Main St. Faith, SD 57626 605-967-2805 Greg Jensen firstname.lastname@example.org www.faithareamemorialchapel.com
4) Koehn Bros. Funeral Home 309 W. Main St. Parkston, SD 57366 605-928-3241 Fax: 605-928-3478 Troy Koehn 5) Crawford Funeral Chapel, Inc. M 1311 4th St NE Watertown, SD 57201-1206 605-882-1516 Fax: 605-882-0407 William Crawford email@example.com www.crawfordfuneralchapel.com 6) Fiksdal Funeral Service, Inc. 122 W 5th Ave Webster, SD 57274-1731 605-345-3122 Fax: 605-345-4326 David L. Ninke firstname.lastname@example.org www.fiksdalfuneral.com
7) Opsahl-Kostel Funeral M C Home & Crematory, Inc. 601 W 21st St Yankton, SD 57078-2001 605-665-9679 Fax: 605-668-1992 Kevin Opsahl email@example.com www.opsahl-kostelfuneralhome.com
M 1) Turner Funeral Homes, Inc. 3913 Webb Rd.@ Highway 58 Chattanooga, TN 37416 423-622-3171 Fax: 423-622-3174 J. Mike Turner TurnerFH@bellsouth.net TurnerFamilyFuneralHome.com
4) Stevens Mortuary, Inc. M 1304 Oglewood Ave Knoxville, TN 37917-4452 865-524-0331 Fax: 865-524-0333 Mary E. Cantwell firstname.lastname@example.org www.stevensmortuaryinc.com
6) Pafford Funeral Home M 71 Monroe Ave. Lexington, TN 38351 731-968-2544 Fax: 731-968-2546 Robert P. Helms email@example.com www.paffordfuneralhome.com
2) Hamlett-Dobson Funeral Homes, C Fall Branch 1747 Highway 93 Fall Branch, TN 37656-1707 423-348-6211 Fax: 423-378-3485 Robert W. Childress firstname.lastname@example.org M C www.hamlettdobson.com
5) Ligon & Bobo Funeral Home, Inc. M 241 W. Main St. Lebanon, TN 37087-2732 615-444-2142 Fax: 615-444-0055 David L. Brooks email@example.com www.ligonbobo.com
7) Speck Funeral Home M 300 N. Church St. Livingston, TN 38570 931-823-1201 Fax: 931-823-5944 J. David Parsons firstname.lastname@example.org www.speckfuneral.com
3) Hamlett-Dobson Funeral Homes, Downtown Kingsport 117 E Charlemont Ave Kingsport, TN 37660-3719 423-378-3134 Fax: 423-378-3485 Robert W. Childress email@example.com www.hamlettdobson.com
Consumer Outreach Materials " OGR members have been asking for a national campaign to educate the public about the importance of meaningful memorialization for decades. Finally, here is your opportunity to send positive messages about funerals to residents in your community. The more members that participate, the louder our voice will be heard." â€”David Fry, OGR President Get your FREE materials at www.ogr.org/have-the-talk (800) 637-8030 â—„ 77
9) Rader Funeral Home M 401 N Martin St Kilgore, TX 75662-5962 903-984-2525 Fax: 903-984-9218 J. Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org www.raderfuneralhome.com
11 3 16 2 1417
10) LeRoy Rader Funeral Home, Inc. 1617 Judson Rd. Longview, TX 75601 903-753-3373 Fax: 903-757-3708 Charles Rader email@example.com www.raderfh.com
5 9, 10 7 6 18 12
2) Nalley-Pickle & Welch Funeral Home 906 S Gregg St Big Spring, TX 79720-2918 432-267-6331 Fax: 432-263-1321 Tommy L. Welch firstname.lastname@example.org www.npwelch.com 3) Mark A. Jones Funeral Directors M 1211 Lubbock Rd. Brownsfield TX 79316 806-637-8993 Fax: 806-637-4542 Beth Jones email@example.com www.markajonesfuneraldirectors.com 4) Leonard Funeral Home M 707 W Houston St Carrizo Springs, TX 78834-3132 830-876-2119 Fax: 830-876-3097 Bruce E. Leonard firstname.lastname@example.org 78 â–ş www.ogr.org
5) Jimerson-Lipsey Funeral Home 1131 State Highway 149 Carthage, TX 75633-6865 903-693-7125 Fax: 903-693-2340 Stuart Lipsey email@example.com www.jimerson-lipsey.com
M 12) Carroway Funeral Home 2704 S John Redditt Dr Lufkin, TX 75904-5627 936-634-2255 Fax: 936-634-5321 Hila Westbrook firstname.lastname@example.org www.carrowayfuneralhome.com
6) Nail-Haggard Funeral Home, Inc. M 400 Webb St Daingerfield, TX 75638 903-645-2265 Fax: 903-645-2266 Roy J. Nail email@example.com www.Nail-Haggardfh.com M
7) Charles Rader Funeral Home 800 Kilgore Dr Henderson, TX 75652-5226 903-657-7570 Fax: 903-657-6800 Charles Rader firstname.lastname@example.org www.raderfh.com 8) Bradshaw-Carter Memorial & Funeral Services 1734 W Alabama St Houston, TX 77098-2808 713-521-0066 Fax: 713-520-1477 Michael Carter email@example.com www.bradshawcarter.com
M 11) Calvillo Funeral Home 206 E. 19th Street Lubbock, TX 79403 806-765-5555 Fax: 806-765-0140 Richard Calvillo firstname.lastname@example.org www.calvillofuneralhome.com
4 1) OGR Home Office 3520 Executive Center Dr Ste 300 Austin, TX 78731-1684 512-334-5504 Fax: 512-334-5514 email@example.com www.ogr.org
13) Kreidler Funeral Home, Inc. M 314 N 10th St McAllen, TX 78501-4508 956-686-0234 Fax: 956-682-8529 John M. Kreidler firstname.lastname@example.org www.kreidlerfuneralhome.com 14) Nalley-Pickle & Welch Funeral Home & Crematory 3800 N. Big Spring St. Midland, TX 79705 432-550-5800 Fax: 432-618-0140 Kasi Welch Baker email@example.com www.npwelch.com
Membership Roster 15) Fry & Gibbs Funeral Home 730 Clarksville St Paris, TX 75460-5956 903-784-3366 Fax: 903-737-0189 Kelsey Gibbs firstname.lastname@example.org www.fry-gibbs.com
16) Mark A. Jones Funeral Directors 510 11th St. Seagraves, TX 79359 806-546-2121 Fax: 806-546-3032 Beth Jones email@example.com www.markajonesfuneraldirectors.com
2) Thomas-Blackburn Vernal Mortuary 15 E. 100 N. Vernal, UT 84078-2121 435-789-2611 Fax: 435-789-8752 Mitchell Blackburn firstname.lastname@example.org www.vernalmortuary.com
17) Gilbreath Funeral Home 209 N Saint Charles Stanton, TX 79782 915-756-3355 Fax: 915-756-5225 Tommy L. Welch email@example.com www.npwelch.com 18) Stewart Family Funeral Home 7525 Old Jacksonville Hwy Tyler, TX 75703-0564 903-581-2008 Fax: 903-581-2099 Chris Stewart firstname.lastname@example.org www.stewartfamilyfuneral.com
M 1) Tate Mortuary 110 S. Main St. Tooele, UT 84074 435-882-0676 Fax: 435-882-7814 Earl L. Tate email@example.com www.tatemortuary.com
M 1) Hooker and Whitcomb Funeral Service, Inc. 7 Academy St Ste 1 Barre, VT 05641-3899 802-476-3203 Fax: 802-476-4310 R. Brent Whitcomb firstname.lastname@example.org
(800) 637-8030 â—„ 79
Virginia 22 27
12 26 8
33 25 16 2 9 13 12
1) Frost Funeral Home, LLC. 250 E Main St Abingdon, VA 24210-2904 276-628-2131 Fax: 276-628-1205 Jack Frost email@example.com www.frostfuneralhome.com
3 15 24
23 14 20 17
11 19 18 28 6,7 29,30 31,32
6) Hollomon-Brown Great Bridge Chapel 524 Cedar Rd Chesapeake, VA 23322-5507 757-547-9511 Fax: 757-548-1065 Louis R. Jones firstname.lastname@example.org www.hollomon-brown.com
2) Highland Funeral Service T/A Reese Funeral Home 2214 Austinville Rd Austinville, VA 24312-3139 276-699-6171 Fax: 276-699-1831 Thomas E. Reese email@example.com
7) Snellings George Washington Hwy. Chapel 1144 George Washington Hwy N Chesapeake, VA 23323-4908 757-487-1395 Fax: 757-485-3673 Louis R. Jones firstname.lastname@example.org www.hollomon-brown.com 8) Kyger Funeral Home, Inc. 115 Nicholson Rd. Elkton, VA 22827 540-298-1279 Fax: 540-298-8613 Kenneth D. Kyger email@example.com www.kygers.com
4) Highland Funeral Service T/A Bland Funeral Chapel 302 Main St Bland, VA 24315-5362 276-688-3314 Fax: 276-688-3163 Thomas E. Reese firstname.lastname@example.org
9) Vaughan-Guynn Funeral Home M 201 W Center St Galax, VA 24333-2803 276-236-2442 Fax: 276-236-7328 Jay Guynn email@example.com www.vaughanguynn.com
80 â–ş www.ogr.org
M 10) Hogg Funeral Home 3098 George Washington Hwy. Hayes, VA 23072 804-642-2136 Fax: 804-642-2787 David V. Bristow firstname.lastname@example.org www.hoggfh.com
12) Kyger Funeral Home, Inc. M C 3173 Spotswood Trail Harrisonburg, VA 22801 540-434-1359 Fax: 540-434-1679 Kenneth D. Kyger email@example.com www.kygers.com 13) Vaughan-Guynn-McGrady Chapel, Inc. 1035 N Main St Hillsville, VA 24343-1130 276-728-2041 Fax: 276-728-2222 Donald E. Yonce firstname.lastname@example.org www.vaughanguynnandmcgrady.com 14) J. T. Morriss & Son, Inc. of Hopewell 820 W. Broadway Hopewell, VA 23860 804-458-8516 Fax: 804-452-2650 Wayne Hedgepeth
3) Updike Funeral Home & Cremation M Service 1140 W Lynchburg Salem Tpke Bedford, VA 24523-1803 540-586-3304 Fax: 540-586-2084 Timothy Murphy email@example.com www.updikefuneralhome.com
5) Hill and Wood Funeral Service 201 N. First St. Charlottesville, VA 22902-5099 434-296-6148 Fax: 434-295-0421 Randy J. Whitlow firstname.lastname@example.org
M C 11) R. Hayden Smith Funeral Home 245 S Armistead Ave Hampton, VA 23669-4100 757-723-3191 Fax: 757-265-0964 Robert H. Smith email@example.com www.funeralfacts.com
15) Updike Funeral Home & Cremation Service 11351 Leesville Rd Huddleston, VA 24104-3737 540-297-4966 Fax: 540-586-2084 Steve Rezzonico firstname.lastname@example.org www.updikefuneralhome.com M C 16) Seaver-Brown Funeral Service, Inc. 237 E Main St Marion, VA 24354-3131 276-783-7107 Fax: 276-783-3699 Malcolm Brown email@example.com www.seaverbrown.com
Membership Roster 17) Bennett Funeral Home 8014 Lee-Davis Rd. Mechanicsville, VA 23111 804-746-8665 Fax: 804-359-4484 Charles D. Morehead
23) A. W. Bennett Co., Inc. 3215 Cutshaw Ave. Richmond, VA 23230 804-359-4481 Fax: 804-359-4484 Charles D. Morehead
18) Weymouth Funeral Home M 12746 Nettles Dr Newport News, VA 23606-1805 757-930-2222 Fax: 757-930-0445 Veronica Weymouth firstname.lastname@example.org www.weymouthfuneralhome.com
24) Flora Funeral Service, Inc. M 665 S Main St Rocky Mount, VA 24151-1750 540-483-3835 Fax: 540-483-5660 Lee A. Flora email@example.com www.florafuneralservice.com
19) Hollomon-Brown M Funeral Home, Inc. 8464 Tidewater Dr. Norfolk, VA 23518 757-583-0177 Fax: 757-588-4659 Louis R. Jones firstname.lastname@example.org www.hollomon-brown.com
25) Highland Funeral Home T/A Lindsey Funeral Home 219 North Main St Rural Retreat, VA 24368276-686-5112 Fax: 276-686-4386 Thomas E. Reese email@example.com
20) J. T. Morriss & Son, Inc. M 103 S. Adams St. Petersburg, VA 23804-1168 804-733-8511 Fax: 804-733-8608 J. Tolleison Morriss firstname.lastname@example.org www.jtmorriss.com
26) Henry Funeral Home, Inc. 1030 W Beverley St Staunton, VA 24401-3110 540-885-7211 Fax: 540-885-4440 Robert M. Corbin email@example.com www.henryfuneralhome.net
21) Stevens Funeral Home, Inc. M 815 Randolph Ave. Pulaski, VA 24301-0032 540-980-2600 Fax: 540-980-1823 Stanley W. Stevens firstname.lastname@example.org
27) Hurst-Scott Funeral Home of Tazewell, Inc. 630 W Main St Tazewell, VA 24651-1065 276-988-7579 Fax: 276-988-7570 Chris White email@example.com www.hurstscottfuneralhomes.com
22) Hurst-Scott Funeral Home M 1401 2nd St Richlands, VA 24641-2464 276-964-4041 Fax: 276-964-4042 Gene Hurst firstname.lastname@example.org www.hurstscottfuneralhomes.com
28) Hollomon-Brown Funeral Home 1457 Independence Blvd Virginia Beach, VA 23455-4213 757-464-6221 Fax: 757-464-2187 Louis R. Jones email@example.com www.hollomon-brown.com
29) Hollomon-Brown Funeral Home 3600 Virginia Beach Blvd Virginia Beach, VA 23452-3417 757-463-0150 Fax: 757-463-8525 Louis R. Jones firstname.lastname@example.org www.hollomon-brown.com 30) Hollomon-Brown Funeral Home 6568 Indian River Rd Virginia Beach, VA 23464-3423 757-420-2350 Fax: 757-424-7872 Louis R. Jones email@example.com www.hollomon-brown.com 31) Hollomon-Brown Funeral Home Kempsville Chapel 1485 Kempsville Rd Virginia Beach, VA 23464-7301 757-495-7727 Fax: 757-495-9304 Louis R. Jones firstname.lastname@example.org www.hollomon-brown.com 32) Hollomon-Brown Funeral Home, Great Neck Chapel 1264 N Great Neck Rd Virginia Beach, VA 23454-2126 757-496-9727 Fax: 757-496-7326 Louis R. Jones email@example.com www.hollomon-brown.com 33) Highland Funeral Service T/A Barnett M Funeral Home 325 Church St Wytheville, VA 24382-2621 276-228-3121 Fax: 276-228-6664 Thomas E. Reese firstname.lastname@example.org
(800) 637-8030 â—„ 81
Membership Roster 6
West Virginia 4
2 1 3 2
Mueller's Chapel of the Falls M C 314 W. First Ave. Kennewick, WA 99336 509-586-3147 Fax: 509-586-3630 Jay E. Mueller email@example.com www.muellersfuneralhomes.com
2) Mueller's Tri-Cities Funeral Home C 1401 S Union St Kennewick, WA 99338-2144 509-783-9532 Fax: 509-783-6922 Jay E. Mueller firstname.lastname@example.org www.muellersfuneralhomes.com 3)
Mueller's Greenlee Funeral Home C 1608 W Court St Pasco, WA 99301-3400 509-547-3316 Fax: 509-547-3317 Jay E. Mueller email@example.com www.muellersfuneralhomes.com
1 5 1) Rose & Quesenberry Funeral Home M 1901 S. Kanawha St. Beckley, WV 25801 304-253-4461 Michael Quesenberry firstname.lastname@example.org 2) Evans Funeral Home M 334 Crawley Creek Rd. Chapmanville, WV 25508 304-855-3232 Fax: 304-855-8416 Riley Jordan Evans email@example.com
3) Matics Funeral Home M 124 1st Ave. Clendenin, WV 25045 304-548-6611 Fax: 304-548-6673 Anthony R. Matics firstname.lastname@example.org www.maticsfuneralhome.com 4) William McCulla Funeral Home 770 Fairmont Rd Morgantown, WV 26501-4060 304-291-3458 Fax: 304-291-2102 William B. McCulla email@example.com www.mcculla.com
82 â–ş www.ogr.org
5) Seaver Funeral Service, Inc. M 1507 N Walker St Princeton, WV 24740-2638 304-425-2282 Fax: 304-431-9930 Bill Seaver firstname.lastname@example.org www.seaverfuneralservice.com 6) Greco-Hertnick Funeral Home M 3219 Main St. Weirton, WV 26062 304-748-3219 Fax: 304-748-4109 John Greco email@example.com www.grecohertnick.com
Membership Roster 9) Wenig Funeral Homes 108 Center Ave Oostburg, WI 53070-1487 920-564-2771 Fax: 920-467-4531 John W. Wenig firstname.lastname@example.org www.wenigfuneralhome.com
10) Novitzke Funeral Home, Inc. 322 Sherry Ave. Park Falls, WI 54552 715-762-3287 Fax: 715-762-1612 John C. Novitzke email@example.com
3 4,5 8
7 15 9
11 6 1) Bradley Funeral Home M & Crematory 1550 Neva Rd. Antigo, WI 54409 715-623-3787 Fax: 715-623-0947 Thomas J. Bradley firstname.lastname@example.org www.bradleyfh.com
5) Schneider-Michaelis M Funeral Home, LLC. 900 W Racine St Jefferson, WI 53549-1055 920-674-3960 Fax: 920-674-6446 Marla E. Michaelis email@example.com www.schneidermichaelisfuneralhome.com
2) Wieting Family Funeral Home, Inc. 411 W Main St Chilton, WI 53014-1313 920-849-4941 Fax: 920-849-9245 Wayne S. Wieting firstname.lastname@example.org www.wietingfuneralhome.com
M 6) Proko Funeral Home 5111 60th St Kenosha, WI 53144-6836 262-654-3533 Fax: 262-654-3539 Larry Proko email@example.com www.prokofuneralhome.com
M 3) Evert-Luko Funeral Home 170 Warren Hartland, WI 53029 262-367-2156 Fax: 262-367-2157 Renee Evert firstname.lastname@example.org www.evertlukofuneralhome.com
7) Wieting Family Funeral Home, Inc. 1212 Teckla Pl Kiel, WI 53042-9623 920-894-4943 Fax: 920-849-9245 Daniel W. Wieting email@example.com www.wietingfuneralhome.com
M 4) Olsen Funeral Home 221 S Center Ave Jefferson, WI 53549-1601 920-674-4300 David Olsen firstname.lastname@example.org www.olsenfuneralhome.com
M 8) Pagenkopf Funeral Home 1165 Summit Ave Oconomowoc, WI 53066-4451 262-567-4457 Fax: 262-567-1259 Kevin Pagenkopf email@example.com www.pagenkopf.com
11) Wilson Funeral Home, Inc. M 1212 Lathrop Ave Racine, WI 53405-2833 262-634-3361 Fax: 262-634-1135 Michael J. Calliari firstname.lastname@example.org www.wilsonfuneralhomeracine.com 12) Carlson Funeral Service, Inc. 134 N. Stevens St. Rhinelander, WI 54501 715-369-1414 Fax: 715-369-1050 D. Bruce Carlson email@example.com www.carlsonfh.com 13) Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home 358 S Main St Seymour, WI 54165-1432 920-833-2328 Fax: 920-833-2329 Kurt Boettcher firstname.lastname@example.org www.muehlboettcher.com
M 14) Schroeder-Mickelson Funeral Service, Inc. 336 S Sawyer St Shawano, WI 54166-2438 715-526-3135 Fax: 715-526-3136 Russ Schroeder email@example.com www.schroedermickelsonfuneralservice.com
(800) 637-8030 â—„ 83
15) Wenig Funeral Homes 711 Broadway Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085 920-467-3431 Fax: 920-467-4531 John W. Wenig firstname.lastname@example.org www.wenigfuneralhome.com
17) Olsen Funeral Home 1014 W Main St Whitewater, WI 53190-1617 262-473-5101 James Olsen email@example.com www.olsenfuneralhome.com
84 â–ş www.ogr.org
M Flinn Funeral Services, Ltd. 4804-48 St. Rocky Mountain House, AB T4T 1C3 403-845-2626 Fax: 403-845-5880 Gordon Flinn firstname.lastname@example.org
Saamis Memorial Funeral Chapel & Crematorium 1 Dunmore Rd SE Medicine Hat, AB T1A 1Z5 403-528-2599 Fax: 403-526-9732 Cameron Davis email@example.com www.saamis.com
Worden Funeral Directors M 111 S. Railway Ave. Newcastle, WY 82701 307-746-2986 Fax: 307-746-2337 Michael E. Worden firstname.lastname@example.org www.wordenfuneraldirectors.com
Colyer Funeral Home, Inc. M 2935 Main St. Torrington, WY 82240 307-532-2320 Fax: 307-532-7592 Michael Patterson email@example.com www.colyerfuneralhome.com
M 16) Schmidt Funeral Home 629 Cedar St West Bend, WI 53095-3254 262-334-2301 Fax: 262-334-2392 Amy Schmidt firstname.lastname@example.org www.schmidtfuneralhome.com
Evan J. Strong Funeral Services 5502 2 St SW Calgary, AB T2H 0G9 403-265-1199 Fax: 403-265-1190 Evan J. Strong email@example.com www.evanjstrong.com
Weaver Family Funeral Home 77 Second Campbellford, ON K0L 1L0 705-653-1179 Fax: 705-653-0790 Jeff C. Weaver firstname.lastname@example.org www.weaverfuneralhomes.com
Sylvan Lake Funeral Home 5019 47A Ave Sylvan Lake, AB T4S 1G8 403-887-2151 Fax: 403-887-2511 Gordon Flinn email@example.com McPherson Funeral Service, Ltd. 2200 2nd St S Cranbrook, BC V1C 1E1 250-426-3132 Fax: 250-426-5811 Sharla Mackay firstname.lastname@example.org www.mcphersonfh.com Fergusons Funeral Home, LTD 1657 Mountain Rd Moncton, NB E1G 1A5 506-858-1995 Fax: 506-857-3083 Wendell Ferguson email@example.com www.fergusonsfuneralhome.com
Murphy Funeral Home & Chapel, Ltd. 296 Isabella St Pembroke, ON K8A 5S9 613-735-5711 Fax: 613-735-6228 John Huff firstname.lastname@example.org www.murphyfuneralhome.ca Wagg Funeral Home, Ltd. 216 Queen St Port Perry, ON L9L 1B9 905-985-2171 Fax: 905-985-4572 Myles G. O'Riordan email@example.com www.waggfuneralhome.com
George Darte Funeral Chapel, Inc. M 585 Carlton St. St. Catharines, ON L2M 4Y1 905-937-4444 Fax: 905-937-6605 George O. Darte firstname.lastname@example.org www.georgedartefuneralhome.com
Membership Roster Sifton Funeral Home Limited M 118 Wellington St. St. Thomas, ON N5R 2R2 519-631-1160 Fax: 519-631-9825 L. Brent Sifton email@example.com Humphrey Funeral Home 1403 Bayview Avenue Toronto, ON M4G 3A8 416-487-4523 Fax: 416-487-4395 Bruce T. Humphrey firstname.lastname@example.org www.humphreymiles.com
Weaver Family Funeral Home, Ltd. 29 Bay St. Trenton, ON K8V 1H2 613-394-2433 Fax: 613-394-5553 Tim Weaver email@example.com www.weaverfuneralhomes.com Weaver Family Funeral HomeWest Chapel 170 Dundas St. W. Trenton, ON K8V 3R1 613-392-3579 Fax: 613-392-4813 Tim Weaver firstname.lastname@example.org www.weaverfuneralhomes.com
CARIBBEAN El Senorial Funeral Home Van Leeuwenhoekstr Z/N Willemstad, CURACAO 599-9-462-8888 Fax: 599-9-462-8022 Crisma Henriquez-Ramirez email@example.com IRELAND Fanagans Funeral Directors 54 Aungier St. Dublin, 2 353-1-475-4101 Fax: 353-1-478-4345 David Fanagan firstname.lastname@example.org www.fanagans.ie
Matthews Funeral Home, Ltd. 750 6th Ave. W. Melville, SK S0A 2P0 306-728-4221 Fax: 306-728-4192 Mark Matthews email@example.com www.matthewsfuneralhome.ca
Matthews Funeral Home 715 Southesk St. Whitewood, SK S0G 5C0 306-735-2335 Fax: 306-728-4192 Mark Matthews www.matthewsfuneralhome.ca
AUSTRALIA Nelson Bros. Funeral Home 196 Barkly St. Footscray, Victoria 3011 61-03-8398-4333 Fax: 61-03-8398-4334 Theo Nelson firstname.lastname@example.org www.nelsonbros.com.au
Kitching Steepe & Ludwig Funeral Home Limited 146 Mill St. N. Waterdown, ON L0R 2H0 905-689-4852 Fax: 905-689-6810 Rick Ludwig email@example.com www.kitchingsteepeandludwig.com
MEXICO Capillas Benito M. Flores, S.A. AV. San Jeronimo #560 Pte. Monterrey,Nuevo Leon, 64640 52-81-8348-71-55 Fax: 52-81-8348-59-72 Benito M. Flores firstname.lastname@example.org www.capillasbenitomflores.com
UNITED KINGDOM Rowland Brothers International 297/305 Whitehorse Rd. Croydon, CRO 2HR 44-20-8684-2324 Fax: 44-20-8684-8000 Melanie Walkling email@example.com www.rowlandbrothersinternational.co.uk
PHILIPPINES Arlington Memorial Chapels, Inc. 12 G Araneta Ave. Quezon City, Manila, 1113 632-713-1111 Fax: 632-715-1031 Rafael S. Jose firstname.lastname@example.org www.arlington.ph
Leverton & Sons, Ltd. 212 Eversholt St. London, England, NW1 1BD 44-020-7387-6075 Fax: 011-44-20-73876075 Clive Leverton email@example.com www.levertons.co.uk U.S. Virgin Islands Davis Funeral Home 192 Altona & Welgunst St Thomas, VI 00802 340-774-1464 Philip E. Davis (800) 637-8030 â—„ 85
Individual Members AUXILIARY
G. David Burton 6750 W. Manchester Beach Rd. Fairview, PA 16415 814-474-3455 Fax: 814-453-3149
John R. Braboy Mid-America College of Funeral Service 3111 Hamburg Pike Jeffersonville, IN 47130-9630 800-221-6158 Fax: 812-288-5942 firstname.lastname@example.org
Myra R. Mitzel 7907 N.E. 96th Ave. Vancouver, WA 98662 360-892-3541
Robert L. Debo 100 Waterfall Dr Glen Carbon, IL 62034-1386 618-288-7913 Fax: 618-288-7915 email@example.com Michael Fitzgerald 1 Dairy Farm Ln. Lambertville, NJ 08530 925-872-2750 firstname.lastname@example.org Robert Kammeraad PO Box 413005 Naples, FL 34101-3005 239-434-6587 Fax: 239-434-8509 email@example.com Harold L. Lake 3001 Bently Ct. Lawrence, KS 66049 785-843-6893 Paul Reynolds PO Box 1836 Crystal Bay, NV 89402-1836 775-831-3534 Fax: 775-831-3534 firstname.lastname@example.org David Riemann 11474 Stanton Cir Gulfport, MS 39503-6113 228-323-7560 Forest G. Wikoff 4240 E. Meadow Ct. Decatur, IL 62521-4500 217-422-3305 86 â–ş (800) 637-8030
Patty S. Hutcheson Gupton-Jones College of Funeral Service 5141 Snapfinger Woods Dr Decatur, GA 30035-4022 800-848-5352 Fax: 770-593-1891 email@example.com Stephanie J. Kann Worsham College of Mortuary Science 495 Northgate Pkwy Wheeling, IL 60090 847-808-8444 Fax: 847-808-8493 firstname.lastname@example.org Eugene Kramer Cincinnati College of Mortuary Science 645 W. North Bend Rd. Cincinnati, OH 45224 513-761-2020 Fax: 513-761-3333 email@example.com Louis Misantone FINE Mortuary College LLC 150 Kerry Pl Norwood, MA 02062-4766 781-762-1211 Fax: 781-762-7177 firstname.lastname@example.org
Dale Rollings 135 Old Bishop Rd Jonesburg, MO 63351-2318 636-946-0500 Fax: 636-946-2157 Glenda B. Wikoff 4240 E Meadow Ct Decatur, IL 62521-4500 217-422-3305
STUDENT Alex Acher 7 Pinecone Ln Southborough, MA 01772-1244 774-256-1034 email@example.com Angela M. Carter 3530 Shenandoah Ave St. Louis, MO 63104 618-509-1295 firstname.lastname@example.org Courtney Van Fossen 81 Jamestown Drive Lehighton, PA 18235 484-464-5537 email@example.com Michelle Wade 2545 Gora Road North York, PA 17404 301-412-1443 firstname.lastname@example.org
Index by State, Country Alabama Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Nebraska New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
39 40 40 41 42 42 43 43 45 46 47 50 52 53 54 55 56 57 57 58 60 60 61 62 63 63 64 65 66 67 68 72 73 73 75 76 76 77 78 79 79 80 82 82 83 84
CANADA INTERNATIONAL INDIVIDUAL
84 85 86
- FREE to Members
- Education Credits
2014 Education Schedule Hot topics Webinar: Highlight controversial or current events. An expert gives a 30 min. explanation of the topic & facilitates a discussion with participants. No CE credit. CE Credit Webinar: Open to members/nonmembers. Fee involved. Roundtable Discussion Webinar: A moderator facilitates discussion. No CE credit. Post-conference Webinar: Occurs one month after Annual Conference. Conference speakers do a follow-up, informational session which reviews highlights, continues the discussion, and answers any questions. No CE credit.
Jan. 30 Hot Topics Webinar – “The Future of Your Business: How Federal Legislative and Regulatory Changes Could Impact You.” - 1:00 PM EST, John Fitch, NFDA. CEU
Feb. 13 Regional Workshop – “A Lifeline for Funerals: Attracting Families That Are Slipping Away” - Alan Creedy & Karl Jennings - Lady Lake, FL
Feb. 27 CE Webinar – “She Commerce: How Women Shop and What Motivates them to Buy”, Kizer & Bender. March 2-4 Study Group – Northeast and Great Lakes East regions – hosted by Charles Castiglia, Lakeside Memorial Funeral Home, Hamburg, NY March 18 Roundtable Discussion Webinar – “Value Added Propositions and Services for Firms”
March 27-29 Annual Conference & Supplier Showcase, Charleston, SC April 8 Post-Conference Webinar – Hospice April 10 Post-Conference Webinar – Event Planning & Concierge Services
April 24 CE Webinar – “Social Media: Innovative Approaches for Revitalizing Your Page” May 13 Regional Workshop – “A Lifeline for Funerals: Attracting Families That Are Slipping Away” - Alan Creedy & Karl Jennings - St. Charles, IL
June 26 CE Webinar – “Maintaining Your Bottom Line”, Chris Kuhnen, Funeral Profit Protectors
July Regional Workshop – Chris Kuhnen – Funeral Profit Protectors
Aug. 28 CE Webinar – “Preneed Options: Trust vs. Insurance”
Sept. Regional Workshop – Chris Kuhnen – Funeral Profit Protectors
Oct. 10-11 Fall Forum, Nashville, TN – (NDA Expo, Oct. 12-15) Oct. 28 Roundtable Discussion Webinar – “Marketing for Your Firm” Nov. 20 - Hot Topics Webinar - TBD
Index by Firm Name A
A. F. Crow & Son Funeral Home, Inc. A. H. Peters Funeral Home of Grosse Pointe, Inc. A. W. Bennett Co., Inc. Adams Funeral Home Ahlgrim Funeral Home Akes Family Funeral Home Allen-Beyer Funeral Home Almon Funeral Home Aloia Funeral Home, Inc. Alvarez Funeral Directors Amigone Funeral Home, Inc. Andringa Funeral Chapel Andringa Funeral Home Sheldon Funeral Service Andringa Funeral Home, Inc. Anton B. Urban Funeral Home, Inc. Applebee-McPhillips Funeral Home, Inc. Argo-Bolton & Lunsford Funeral Home Arlington Memorial Chapels, Inc. Armstrong Funeral Home Arnett & Steele Funeral Home, Inc. Ashton Funeral Home, Inc. Askew-Houser Funeral Home, Inc. Askew-Houser Funeral Home, Inc. Attrell's Newberg Funeral Chapel Attrell's Sherwood Funeral Chapel Auble Funeral Home Austin F. Knowles, Inc. Austin H. Eberly Funeral Home, Inc.
Barkdull Funeral Home Barnett-Strother Funeral Home, LLC. Beckwith Funeral Home, Inc. Beckwith Mortuary, Inc.
88 â–ş www.ogr.org
54 58 81 52 48 41 43 45 64 47 65 52 52 52 73 65 69 85 67 54 73 73 74 73 73 70 65 73
70 54 53 53
Behr 's Funeral Home Beidelman-Kunsch Funeral Home and Crematory Beidelman-Kunsch Funeral Home and Crematory Bennett Funeral Home Bernard P. Snyder Funeral Home, Inc. Bernard Suess Funeral Home. Inc, Beverly Hills Chapel of Hooper Funeral Homes, Inc. Beyers Funeral Home Purcell Chapel Beyers Funeral Home & Crematory Beyers Funeral Home & Crematory Beyers Funeral Home & Crematory Beyers Funeral Home & Crematory Biega Home for Funerals Bissler & Sons Funeral Home and Crematory Bluffton Chapels of Chiles-Laman Funeral Home Bolton & Lunsford Funeral Home Boone Family Funeral Home & Cremation Services Bopp Chapel Bradley Funeral Home and Crematory Bradley Funeral Home Bradshaw-Carter Memorial & Funeral Services Bragdon-Finley Funeral Home Brayfield-Gilbert Funeral Home Breeland Funeral Home Brenner Mortuary, Inc. Brinsfield Funeral Home, P.A. Brinsfield-Echols Funeral Home, PA. Brintlinger and Earl Funeral Homes Brown-Oglesby Funeral Home, Inc. Brunner Funeral Home Inc Brunswick Memorial Home Brust Funeral Home, Inc.
52 48 48 81 74 74 43 43 43 44 44 44 42 69 68 68 67 62 83 64 78 56 49 60 53 57 57 47 76 70 63 47
Bryan-Lee Funeral Home, Inc. Bryan-Lee Funeral Home, Inc. Buck-Wheeler-Hyland Funeral Home Bunker Family Funeral Service & Cremation Butler Funeral Home, Inc. Byles-Groton Memorial Home Byles-MacDougall Funeral Service, Inc.
C. Hastings Funeral Home Caldwell & Cowan Funeral Home, Inc. Campagna Funeral Home, Ltd. Campagna Funeral Home, Ltd. Campagna Funeral Home, Ltd. Capillas Benito M. Flores, Carlson Funeral Homes & Cremation Services, Inc. Carlson Funeral Homes & Cremation Services, Inc. Carlson Funeral Service, Inc. Carroway Funeral Home Carter-Ricks Funeral Home Carter-Ricks Funeral Home Cassaday-Turkle-Christian Funeral Home, Inc. Cavillo Funeral Home Chambers & Grubbs Funeral Home, Inc. Chambers & Grubbs Funeral Home, Inc. Charles Rader Funeral Home Chas E. Davis Funeral Home, Inc. With Crematory Chiles & Sons-Laman-Shawnee Chapel Chiles-Laman Funeral and Cremation Services, Eastside Chapel Chiles-Laman Funeral and Cremation Services Citty Funeral Home Clements Funeral Service Clements Funeral Service Clifford-Shoemaker Funeral Home Cochran Funeral Home
66 66 47 40 54 42 43
52 45 47 48 48 83 68 70 83 78 61 62 68 78 54 55 78 43 69 70 70 67 66 66 69 45
Cochran Funeral Home Cochran Mortuary & Crematory Colvin Funeral Home, Inc. Colyer Funeral Home, Inc. Congdon & Company Cooper Funeral Home Copeland Ltd. Funeral Service Corn-Colvin Funeral Home, Inc. Cotrell Funeral Service Cox Funeral Home Cozean Memorial Chapel & Crematory Craig Funeral Home, Inc. Crawford Funeral Chapel, Inc. Crawford Funeral Home, Inc. Crawshaw Funeral Home Crosser Funeral Home & Cremation Service Crosser Funeral Homes & Cremation Service Cummings Funeral Home, Inc. Cummings Funeral Service, Inc. Cutler-O'Neill-Meyer-Woodring Funeral Home
46 53 51 84 49 72 73 51 62 49 61 44 76 65 48 69 68 65 65 52
D Davenport Family Funeral Home and Crematory Davenport Family Funeral Home and Crematory David C. Brown Funeral Home Davis Funeral Home Davis Funeral Service, Inc. Day Funeral Home Denbow-Primm-Kemery Funeral Home Dryer Funeral Home, Inc. Dudley-Hoffman Mortuary & Crematory
E. E. Pickle Funeral Home, Inc. E. E. Pickle Funeral Home, Inc. E.O. Curry Funeral Home, Inc. Edmond Fahey Funeral Home, Inc. Eells-Leggett-Stauffer Funeral Home
47 47 58 85 67 49 68 59 41
60 64 65 60 70
Eggers Funeral Home & Crematory El Senorial Funeral Home Evan J. Strong Funeral Services Evans Funeral Home Evert-Luko Funeral Home
76 85 84 82 83
F. John Ramsey Funeral Home 64 Fagan's Funeral Home 65 Faith Area Memorial Chapel 76 Falconer Funeral Home, Inc. 40 Falgout Funeral Homes, Inc. 56 Fanagans Funeral Directors 85 Farmer & Son Funeral Home, Inc. 62 Farmer & Son Funeral Home-Kotas Chapel 63 Farmer Funeral Home 62 Faulmann & Walsh Golden Rule Funeral Home 58 Ferguson Funeral Home 64 Ferguson Funeral Home and Crematory, Inc. 73 Ferguson Funeral Home 84 Ferguson-Vernon Funeral Home 64 Fiksdal Funeral Service, Inc. 76 Finch-Cochran Funeral Home 46 Finley Funeral Home 56 Flamm Funeral Home 46 Flinn Funeral Services, Ltd. 84 Flora Funeral Service, Inc. 81 Flowers Funeral Home 66 Flowers-Leedy Funeral Home 51 Ford & Sons Funeral Home 61 Ford Funeral Home, Inc. 58 Ford Stewart Funeral Home 46 Fox Funeral Home, Inc. 74 Frank A. Patti & Kenneth Mikatarian Funeral 64 Freeman Funeral Home 64 Freitag Funeral Home 63 Fremont Chapel of the Roses 41 Frost Funeral Home, LLC. 80 Fry & Gibbs Funeral Home 79 Fry Funeral Home 53
Gaffney-Dolan Funeral Home Gardinier Funeral Home, Inc. Garnand Funeral Home Gasch's Funeral Home, PA Gene H. Corl Funeral Chapel, Inc. George Darte Funeral Chapel, Inc. George Irvin Green Funeral Home, Inc. Getz Funeral Home Gilbert Funeral Home Gilbert Funeral Home, Inc.
75 74 53 57 74 85 74 64 47 54
Gilbreath Funeral Home 79 Glenn Funeral Home & Crematory 54 Golden Funeral Home 55 Gonzales Funerals & Cremations 64 Goodwin Family Funeral Home 51 Goodwin Crematory at GardnerBrockman Chapel 51 Goodwine Funeral Homes 47 Goodwine Funeral Homes, Inc. 47 Goodwine Funeral Homes, Inc. 48 Gossen Funeral Home, Inc. 56 Grandstaff-Hentgen Funeral Service, Inc. 51 Greco-Hertnick Funeral Home 82 Greenwell Funeral Home 46 Gunter & Peel Funeral Home 60
H. Merritt Hughes Funeral Home, Inc. Hahn-Groeber Funeral Homes Haight Funeral Home & Chapel, PA Hamlett-Dobson Funeral Homes, Downtown Kingsport Hamlett-Dobson Funeral Homes, Fall Branch Hanson-Neely Funeral Home Hardin County Funeral Service Hardy-Close Funeral Home Harrod Brothers Funeral Home Harry McKneely & Son, Inc. Hartsell Funeral Home, Inc. Hastings Funeral Home, Inc. Hauser Funeral Home Haverstock Funeral Home, Inc. Heafey-Heafey-HoffmannDworak-Cutler Funeral Home Heafey-Heafey-HoffmannDworak-Cutler Mortuaries Healy Chapel Healy Chapel Heaton-Bowman-Smith Funeral Home Henderson Funeral Home East Hills Henry Funeral Home, Inc. Henry-Cochran Funeral Home Heritage Funeral & Cremation Services Heritage Funeral Home Weddington Chapel Highland Funeral Service T/A Lindsey Funeral Home Highland Funeral Service T/A Barnett Funeral Home Highland Funeral Service T/A Bland Funeral Chapel Highland Funeral Service T/A Reese Funeral Home Hightower Funeral Home
75 50 57 77 77 68 49 55 51 55 66 52 52 50 63 63 47 49 62 74 81 45 66 67 81 81 80 80 45
Hightower's Memorial Chapel and Cremation Service Hill and Wood Funeral Service Hines Funeral Home, Inc. Hixson Brothers, LLC Hobbs-Johnson Funeral Home & Crematory Hogg Funeral Home Hollomon-Brown Funeral Home Hollomon-Brown Funeral Home Kempsville Chapel Hollomon-Brown Funeral Home, Great Neck Chapel Hollomon-Brown Funeral Home, Inc. Hollomon-Brown Great Bridge Chapel Holmes Funeral Home Homosassa Chapel of Hooper Funeral Homes, Inc. Hooker and Whitcomb Funeral Service, Inc. Hooper Funeral Homes, Inc. Hummel Funeral Home West Hummel Funeral Homes, Inc. Humphrey Funeral Home Hurst-Scott Funeral Home Hurst-Scott Funeral Home of Tazewell, Inc. Hutchens Mortuary & Cremation Center
45 80 76 55 47 80 81 81 81 81 81 42 43 79 43 69 68 85 81 81 61
International Order of the Golden Rule
J. J. Hartenstein Mortuary, Inc. J. J. Hartenstein Mortuary, Inc. J. M. White Funeral Home J. T. Morriss & Son, Inc. J. T. Morriss & Son, Inc. Of Hopewell J.C. Harwell & Son Funeral Home and Cremation Jakubs and Son Funeral Home, Inc. Jakubs-Danaher Funeral Home James A. Dyal Funeral Home, Inc. Janowiak Funeral Home, Inc. Geer-Logan Chapel Jenkins Funeral Chapel, Inc. Jimerson-Lipsey Funeral Home John B. Brown Funeral Home, Inc. John Brust Funeral Home, LLC. John J. Ferry & Sons, Inc. John L. Ziegenhein & Sons John L. Ziegenhein & Sons Funeral Home
74 75 66 81 80 45 69 69 76 59 71 78 74 48 42 62 62
John Vincent Scalia Home for Funerals, Inc. Johnson Funeral Home, Inc. Johnson-Romito Funeral Homes, Inc. Johnson-Romito, Inc. Johnson-Romito, Inc. Johnson-Romito, Inc. Jordan Funeral Home
65 44 68 69 70 70 60
K. L. Brown Funeral Home & Cremation Center K. L. Brown Memory Chapel Kapinos-Mazur Funeral Home Karrer Simpson Funeral Home Kitching Steepe & Ludwig Funeral Home Limited Knott's Colonial Funeral Home Koch Funeral Home Koehn Bros. Funeral Home Kolssak Funeral Home, Ltd. Komorowski Funeral Home Komorowski Funeral Home, Inc. Korisko Larkin Staskiewicz Funeral Home Kreidler Funeral Home, Inc. Krilia Funeral Home, Inc. Kroeger Funeral Home, Inc. Kuhler Funeral Home Kyger Funeral Home, Inc.
39 39 57 59 85 64 75 76 49 69 69 63 78 71 50 76 80
L. Harold Poole Funeral Service & Crematory 67 Lakeland Funeral Home 54 Lakeside Memorial Funeral Home, Inc. 65 Langeland Family Funeral Homes, Climax Chapel 58 Langeland Family Funeral Homes, Comstock Chapel 59 Langeland Family Funeral Homes, Galesburg Chapel 58 Langeland Family Funeral Homes, Memorial Chapel 57 Langeland Family Funeral Homes, Portage Chapel 59 Langeland Family Funeral Homes, Westside Chapel 59 Langeland-Sterenberg Funeral Home 58 Langeland-Sterenberg Funeral Home 59 Lawrence H. Woodward 65 Lea Funeral Home 67 Leete-Stevens Enfield Chapels 42 Leonard Funeral Home 78 LeRoy Rader Funeral Home, Inc. 78 Lescher-Millsap Funeral Home 72 Leverton & Sons, Ltd. 85
(800) 637-8030 â—„ 89
Index Lewis Funeral Home, Inc. 44 Lewis Funeral Home, Navarre Chapel 44 Lewis Funeral Home, Pace Chapel 44 Ligon & Bobo Funeral Home, Inc. 77 Lind Family Funeral Service 60 Lind Family Funeral Service 60 Linnemann Funeral Homes 54 Livingston-Butler-Volland Funeral Home 63 Loyless Funeral Home, LLC 44 Lyerly Funeral Home, Inc. 67
Macon Funeral Home 66 Major-Erickson Funeral Home 52 Mallory-DeHaven-Carlson Funeral Homes 69 Mann-Slonaker Funeral Home, Inc. 73 Markwell Funeral Homes, Inc 47 Marrocco Memorial Chapel 63 Martin & Hightower Funeral Home 45 Martin Funeral Home-Fairgrove 58 Martin Funeral Home, Cremation & Tribute Services 59 Marysville Funeral Home 59 Matics Funeral Home 82 Matthews Funeral Home 85 Matthews Funeral Home, Ltd. 85 Maus Funeral Home 50 Maus Funeral Home, Inc. 50 Mayes Ward-Dobbins Funeral Home 46 Mayes Ward-Dobbins Funeral Home & Crematory Macland 46 McAvoy O'Hara CompanyEvergreen Mortuary 41 McClain-Hays Funeral Service, Inc. 61 McDonald Funeral Home, Inc. 61 McDougald Funeral Home 76 McIntire, Bradham & Sleek Funeral Home 71 McMullin-Young Funeral Homes, Ltd. 47,48,49 McMurrough Funeral Chapel, Ltd. 48 McPherson Funeral Service, Ltd. 84 Memorial Funeral Home 60 Merten & Butler Mortuary, Inc. 62 Meyer Brothers Colonial Chapel 52 Meyersieck-Bussema Funeral Home 59 Miles T. Martin Funeral Home, Inc. 59 Miller-Ward Funeral Home 43 Millsap Funeral Service 72 Millsap Funeral Service 72
90 â–ş www.ogr.org
Minshall Shropshire-Bleyler Funeral Home, Ltd. Montgomery & Steward Funeral Directors, Inc. Moore Funeral HomeEastlawn Chapel Moore Funeral HomeMemory Chapel Moore Funeral HomeOwasso Chapel Moore Funeral HomeRosewood Chapel Moore Funeral Homes, Inc. Moore Funeral Homes, Inc. Moore Funeral HomeSouthlawn Chapel Moore Funeral Service Morgan Funeral Home & Crematory Morgan's Funeral Home Morrison Funeral Home, Inc. Morton's Mortuary, Inc. Mothe Funeral Homes, LLC Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home Mueller's Chapel of the Falls Mueller's Greenlee Funeral Home Muellers Tri-Cities Funeral Home Mulhearn Funeral Home LLC Mulhearn Funeral Home LLC Munden Funeral Home Murphy Funeral Home & Chapel, Ltd. Murphy-Sedgwick Memorial Home, Ltd.
74 42 72 72 72 72 60 61 72 61 39 54 74 42 55 83 82 82 82 55 56 67 84 47
Nail-Haggard Funeral Home, Inc. 78 Nalley-Pickle & Welch Funeral Home 78 Nalley-Pickle & Welch Funeral Home & Crematory 78 Neidecker-LeVeck & Crosser Funeral Home 70 Nelson Bros. Funeral Home 85 Northcutt & Son Home for Funerals 54 Northside Chapel Funeral Directors & Crematory Inc 46 Novitzke Funeral Home, Inc. 83
Oldham, Roberts & Powell Funeral Home, Inc. Oliverie Funeral Home Oliver-Linsley Funeral Home Olsen Funeral Home Olsen Funeral Home
54 64 69 83 84
Olson Burke/Sullivan Funeral & Cremation Center Olthof Funeral Home, Inc. Olthuis Funeral Home Opsahl-Kostel Funeral Home & Crematory, Inc. Osborne Funeral Home, PA Owens Livingston Mortuary Owens Livingston Mortuary Owens Livingston Mortuary
Pafford Funeral Home Pagenkopf Funeral Home Paquelet & Arnold-Lynch Funeral Home Paquelet Funeral Home of Massillon Parker-Reedy Funeral Home Parson Mortuary, Inc. Parthemore Funeral Home & Cremation Svcs, Inc. Patton Funeral Home Patton Funeral HomeBrownsville Chapel Pearce Funeral Services, Inc. Perry Funeral Home Peters Funeral Home, Inc. Pitman Funeral Home, Inc. Plummer Funeral Services, Inc. Pollock-Randall Funeral Home, Inc. Pomeroy Funeral Home Pomeroy Funeral Home, Inc. Ponders Funeral Home Ponders Funeral Home, Calhoun Chapel Porters Funeral Service, Inc. Pray Funeral Home, Inc. Preston-Schilling Funeral Home, Ltd. Price Funeral Home Proko Funeral Home Prust-Hosch Funeral Home Pugh Funeral Home Pugh Funeral Home, Inc. Pugh-Troy Funeral Home
47 65 64 76 57 40 40 40
77 83 70 70 49 51 74 54 54 48 58 74 62 48 59 59 58 45 45 42 58 48 69 83 49 66 67 67
Quinn-McGowen Funeral Home 66
R. Hayden Smith Funeral Home R. Lee Williams & Son Funeral Home and Crematory R.W. Walker Funeral Home, Inc. Rader Funeral Home Radney-Smith Funeral Home
80 44 65 78 39
Ramsey Funeral Home, Inc. Reed Funeral Home, Inc. Rhome Funeral Home Inc Ricker Funeral HomeEnfield Branch Ricker Funeral Homes and Crematory Riddle Funeral Home, Inc. Rindt-Erdman Funeral Home Robert E. Shure, Inc. Funeral Home Roberts-Blue-Barnett Funeral Home Rogers Funeral Home, Inc. Rollins Funeral Home Rose & Quesenberry Funeral Home Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services Ross G. Walker Funeral Home, Ltd. Rowland Brothers International Russell Colonial Funeral Home, Inc. Russell Funeral Service Rybicki & Son Funeral Home Rybicki & Son Funeral Home
58 68 74 63 63 71 53 42 53 57 62 82 73 74 85 62 70 68 69
Saamis Memorial Funeral Chapel & Crematorium 84 Schilling Funeral Home 49 Schisler Funeral Home, Inc. 74 Schmaedeke Funeral Home 49 Schmidt Funeral Home 84 Schneider-Michaelis Funeral Home, LLC. 83 Schoppenhorst, Underwood & Brooks Funeral Home Inc 55 Schroeder-Mickelson Funeral Service, Inc. 83 Schuyler Hill Funeral Home 65 Scot Ward Funeral Services 45 Seaver Funeral Service, Inc. 82 Seaver-Brown Funeral Service, Inc. 80 Seawright Funeral Home 76 Seymour Funeral Home & Cremation Service 66 Shaughnessey-Banks Funeral Home, LLC 42 Shaw Funeral Home 58 Shaw Funeral Home 58 Lehman Chapel Shelby Funeral Home 50 Sheridan Funeral Home 69 Shinn Funeral Service 40 Sierra Memorial Chapel Mortuary 41 Sifton Funeral Home Limited 85 Silva Funeral Home, Inc. 57
Singleton Funeral & Cremation Services 57 Slack Funeral Home, PA 57 Smith & Buckner Funeral Home 67 Smith & Sons Funeral Homes, Inc. 50 Smith & Sons Miller Chapel 51 Smith & Turner Mortuary 72 Smith Funeral & Memorial Services 75 Smith Funeral Home & Chapel 61 Smith, Bizzell & Warner 50 Snellings George Washington Hwy. Chapel 80 Soderstrum Funeral Home 52 Soderstrum Funeral Home 53 Soderstrum-Riis Funeral Home 53 Somers Funeral Home 43 Sossoman Funeral Home, Inc. 67 Speck Funeral Home 77 Sperling Funeral Home, Inc. 75 Starbuck-Lind Mortuary 41 Stark-Welin Funeral Directors 52 Stauffer Funeral Homes, PA 57 Stevens Funeral Home, Inc. 81 Stevens Mortuary, Inc. 77 Stewart Family Funeral Home 79 Stockham Family Funeral Home 53 Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc. 73 Strode Funeral Home 72 Strode Funeral Home Perkins Chapel 72 Strunk Funeral Home 44 Strunk Funeral Homes 44 Stygar Family of Funeral Service 61 Sweeney Dodds, Inc. Funeral Home 68 Sweeney-Dodds Funeral Home 68 Sylvan Lake Funeral Home 84
Tate Mortuary Templeton Funeral Homes Templeton Funeral Homes Thielen Funeral Home Thomas-Blackburn Vernal Mortuary Thomas Funeral Home, PA Thomas Miller Mortuary Thos. Shepherd & Son, Inc. Tim Stewart Funeral Home, Inc Tim Stewart Funeral Home, Inc Lawrenceville Chap Tim Stewart Funeral Home, Inc Loganville Chapel Tim Stewart Funeral Home, Inc Snellville Chapel Toland-Herzig Funeral Homes & Crematory, Inc. Toland-Herzig Funeral Homes & Crematory, Inc.
79 48 48 52 79 57 41 66 46 46 46 46 69 70
Toothman Funeral Home Toothman Funeral Home, Inc. Trader Funeral Home, Inc. Turner Funeral Homes, Inc. Tuscaloosa Memorial Chapel, Inc. Twiford Funeral Homes, LLC Twiford Funeral Homes, LLC
69 70 43 77 39 66 67
Updike Funeral Home & Cremation Service
Vander Plaat Funeral Home of Wyckoff Vaughan-Guynn Funeral Home Vaughan-Guynn-McGrady Chapel, Inc. Vaughn Funeral Home Vaughn-Aufranc Funeral Home Vermeulen Funeral Home Vermeulen Funeral Home Vondel L. Smith & Son Mortuary, Inc. Vondel L. Smith & Son Mortuary, Inc.
64 80 80 62 61 59 59 72
Wilbert Service, Inc. William McCulla Funeral Home Williamson Funeral Home, Ltd. Williams-Thomas Funeral Homes Wilson Funeral Home J Avery Bryan Chapel Wilson Funeral Home Lafayette Chapel Wilson Funeral Home Ringgold Chapel Wilson Funeral Home, Inc. Windsor Locks Funeral Home Worden Funeral Directors
Yntema Funeral Home
56 82 49
43 45 46 46 83 43 84
Zaharia Family Funeral & Cremation Service Zwick & Jahn Funeral Home Zwick & Jahn Funeral HomeJacobs Chapel
60 50 51
W. S. Clancy Memorial Funeral Home W.L. Wilson & Sons Funeral Home Wages & Sons Funeral Home Wages & Sons-Gwinnett Chapel Wagg Funeral Home, Ltd. Warren Meadows Funeral Home, LLC. Watkins Funeral Home Weaver Family Funeral Home Weaver Family Funeral Home, Ltd. Weaver Family Funeral Home West Chapel Weigel Funeral Home Weigel Funeral Home Weir Funeral Home Welch Funeral Home Wenig Funeral Homes Wenner Funeral Home Wenner Funeral Home, Richmond Wetzel Funeral Home & Crematory, Inc. Weymouth Funeral Home Whitleys Funeral Home Wieting Family Funeral Home, Inc. Wilbert Funeral Home, LLC.
42 45 46 46 85 55 42 85 83 84 70 71 57 73 84 60 60 74 81 67 83 55
(800) 637-8030 â—„ 91
Index by Individual A
Ahlgrim, Scott Akes, E. Randy Allen, Anthony Almon, Charles Aloia, Louis Alvarez, Susan Amigone, Anthony Anderson, Stephen Andringa, Larry Armstrong, Charles Ashton, R. Attrell, Leonard Auble, Mark
Baker, Kasi Welsh Beckwith, Kyle Beyers, Roger Biedleman, Robert Biega, Joseph Bissler, Rick Blackburn, Mitchell Bodiford, Craig Boettcher, Kurt Boomhower, Craig Bopp, Louis Bowman, Jeff Bradley, Wilson Bradley, Thomas Breaux, Anna Wilbert Breeland, Alex Brinsfield, Edward Bristow, David Brock, William Brooks, David Brown, Koven Brown, David C. Brown, Tom Brown, Malcolm Brust, James Brust, John Buchanan, Larry Bumgarner, Sherrill 92 â–ş www.ogr.org
48 41 43 45 64 47 65 47 52 67 73 73 70
78 53 43, 44 73 42 69 79 39 83 53 62 51 62 83 55, 56 60 57 80 64 77 39 58 75 80 47 48 66 67
Burton, Todd Burton, Brian Butler, Joseph Butler, Don Butler, Michael Byles, Donald
Caldwell, Judson Calliari, Michael Campagna, Eric Cantwell, Mary Carlson, Neil Carlson, Trevor Carlson, Michael Carlson, D. Bruce Carter, J. Larry Carter, Michael Castiglia, Charles Calvillo, Richard Chace, Mike Childress, Robert Chivas, David Christian, John Citty, Judson Clements, Edwin Cobb, E. Cochran, Max Cochran, Stephen Comardelle, Bert Congdon, Loren Conlin, Bruce Conlon, Nancy Cooper, Jim Corbin, Robert Corl, Gene Crawford, David Crawford, William Crawshaw, Howard Crosser, John Crow, Follis Cummings, Walter Curry, Edward Cutler, William
46 57 53 54 63 42, 43
45 83 47, 48 77 68 69 70 83 61, 62 78 65 78 72 77 58 68 67 66 52 45 45, 46 56 49 52 52 72 81 74 65 76 48 70 54 65 65 63
Danaher, Michael Darte, George Davenport, Jack Davis, Cameron Davis, Charles Davis, Phillip Davis, Tommy Davis, Henry Vann Davis, Philip Day, Dennis Deak, Gary Debnam, Ann DeTray, Christopher Diller, Gordon Dodds, Lester Dolan, Edward Dryer, Bruce Gordon Dumoulin, Glenn Dworak, Walt Dyal, Mary
Earl, Randall Eggers, Betty Erickson, Bob Evans, Riley Evert, Renee
Fagan, Neil Fahey, Edmond Fanagan, David Farmer, Paul Farmer, Shaun Ferguson, Wendell Ferguson, Paul Ferguson, Shelby Ferry, Thomas Finley, Kenneth Flamm, Garth Flinn, Gordon Flora, Lee
69 85 47 84 43 85 45 67 83 49 59 66 69 68 68 75 59 70 63 76
47 76 52 82 83
65 60 85 62, 63 62 84 64 73 42 56 46 84 81
Flores, Benito Ford, Horace Ford, Kevin Fox, Brian Freeman, Glenn Freitag, Kenneth Frost, Jack Fry, David
Gahman, Jeffrey Gardiner, Jarrod Gardinier, Michael George, Ronald Getz, Terry Gibbs, Kelsey Giblin, Floyd Gilbert, Brad Gilbert, Keith Gilbert, Randy Goodwin, Tim Goodwine, James Grant, Alan Greco, John Green, Donald Grizzle, Rex Groeber, Richard Grubbs, Chris Guynn, Jay
Haight, Brian Hall, Russell Hamm, Terry Harrod, William Hartsell, Jeff Hasley, Douglas Hastings, Chuck Healy, Robert Hedgepeth, Wayne Helms, Robert Hemmerle, Tom Henderson, Troy
85 46 61 74 64 63 80 53
74 56 74 76 64 78 55 54 49 47, 49 51 48, 49 41 82 74 46 50, 51 54, 55 80
57 44 72 54 66 43 52 47,49 80 77 54 74
Henriquez-Ramirez, Crisma Hentgen, Steven Herrmann, John Herzig, John Hickrod, Richard High, Harris Hightower, William Hightower, R. Hines, Franklin Hixson, William Hoffman, Jeffrey Holman, Linda Holmes, Scott Hooper, Dwight Houser, Timothy Hovatter, David Hoyt, James Hudgins, Vickie Huff, John Hughes, H. Hummel, Paul Humphrey, Bruce Hurst, Gene Hutchens, John Hutchins, Robert
Ingram, Jill Bradley
Jakubs, William Janowiak, Christopher Janowiak, Sandy Jenkins, Keith Jensen, Greg Johnson, Linda Johnson, Derek Jones, Louis Jordan, Henry Jose, Rafael Juday, Norman
Kendrick, John Klarman, Jeffrey Knott, Robert Knowles, Martha Koehn, Trenton Koehn, Troy
85 51 60 69, 70 51 66 45 45 76 55 41 67 41 43 73 57 39 41 84 73 68, 69 85 81 61 57
69 59 59 71 76 44 47 80, 81 60 85 50
59 42 64 65 76 76
Kolssak, Jon Komorowski, David Kopchak, David Kreidler, John Kroeger, Paul Kuhler, George Kulbacki, Peter Kunsch, John Kurfiss, Rick Kyger, Kenneth
Laman, Robert Lang, Lamar Langeland, Tod Langeland, Michael Lanning, Joan Lea, Rudy Lee, P. Alex Leedy, Thomas Leonard, Bruce Letzo, Mark Leverton, Clive Lewis, Michael Lind, Barb Linnemann, Guy Linsley, Roger Lipsey, Stuart Livingston, Timothy Lloyd, Bill Lott, Mike Loyless, John Ludwig, Rick Lunsford-Seig, Karen Lyerly, J. Brent
MacCuish, Donald Mackay, Sharla Markwell, Jay Marrocco, James Martin, Adam Miles Massie, Brent Matics, Anthony Matthews, Mark Maus, Robert Mazur, Edward McClain, Chuck McCulla, William
49 69 70 78 50 76 63 48 42 80
69, 70 55 58, 59 58, 59 57 67 66 51 78 74 85 44 60 54 69 78 40 66 61 44 85 68, 69 67
57 84 47, 48 63 58, 59 61 82 85 50 57 61 82
McDonald, Stephen McDougald, Douglas McGraw, Jennifer McKneely, Susan McMurrough, Mark McPhillips, Mary McQuade, James Meyer, Dale Meyersieck, Scott Michaelis, Marla Miller, Chris Miller, Carl Miller, Steve Millsap, Jerry Mitchell, J. Montgomery, Gerry Moore, Steven Moore, Joe Moore-Jones, Elaine Morehead, Charles Morgan, Sammy Morgan, Rick Morris, Helena Morrison, Michael Morriss, J. Tolleison Morton, Robert Mothe, Boyd Mueller, Jay Mulhearn, Butch Munden, Phillip Murphy, Brian Murphy, Timothy
Nail, Roy Neal, Lesli Neely, Bruce Nelson, Theo Ninke, David Northcutt, John Novitzke, John
Oaks, Bill O'Hara, Daniel Oglesby, Charles Oliverie, Geraldine Olsen, David Olsen, James
61 76 75 55 48 65 65 52 59 83 41 43 74 72 78 42 60, 61 72 72 81 39 54 75 74 81 42 55 82 55, 56 67 45 80
78 70 68 85 76 54 83
41 41 76 64 83 84
Olthof, Robert Opsahl, Kevin O'Riordan, Myles Osborne, Craig
Pagenkopf, Kevin Paquelet, Joe Parsons, J. David Parthemore, Gilbert Patterson, Michael Patti, Frank Patton, Jerry Patton, Ronnie Pearce, F. Edward Peck, Robert Peel, Hollis Pendley, Darlene Pendley, Terry Penn, Chris Perry, Bill Peters, Ormond Peters, David Phifer, W. Robert Pickle, Robert Pitman, Eric Plummer, Terry Pomeroy, Gary Ponders, Stoney Poole, Barbara Pore, Mickey Porter, Christopher Pray, Joseph Price, Charles Priesman, Thomas Primm, Roger Proko, Larry Pugh, Glenn Pugh, Ed 65
Quahliero, Anthony Quesenberry, Michael
65 76 85 57
83 70 77 74 83 64 54 54 48 39 60 46 46 72 37 40 58 53 60, 61 62 48 58, 59 45 67 67 42 58 69 70 68 83 66
(800) 637-8030 â—„ 93
Rader, Charles Ramsey, Warren Randall-Kendrick, Ann Reardon, Karen Reed, Elizabeth Reedy, Parker Reese, Thomas Rezzonico, Steve Rhome, Matthew Richie, Roger Ricker, Robert Riddle, Judy Rogers, Billy Romito, Michael Roseberry, Steve Russell, Charles Russell, Nancy Rybicki, Thomas
78 58 59 67 68 47 80, 81 80 74 62 63 71 64 69, 70, 71 40 70 62 68, 69
Sanden, Nancy Sanders, Thomas Scalia, John Vincent Schilling, Richard Schilling, John Schisler, Aaron Schmaedeke, Richard Schmidt, Amy Schroder, Nancy Schroeder, Russ Schulz, Randy Seaver, Bill Sedgwick, Ralph Shake, Scott Shaughnessey-Banks, Pamala Shaw, T. R. Shelby, Robert Shepherd, Thos. Sheridan, Michael Shoemaker, Marlene Shropshire, Norman Shure, James Sifton, L.
94 â–ş www.ogr.org
70 61 65 48 49 74 49 84 41 83 62 82 47 49 42 58 50 66 69 69 74 42 85
Silva, William Slack, John Sleek, Mitch Slonaker, Carl Smith, C. Taron Smith, Gary Smith, Judy Smith, Robert Smith, Scott Smith, Yolanda Snyder, Bernard Soderstrum, Dennis Soderstrum, Marcus Sossoman, Mary Lou Sperling, Jarett Stauffer, G. Douglas Stauffer, Charles Steele, Julius (Jay) Sterenberg, John Stevens, Sean Stevens, Stanley Stewart, Tim Stewart, Chris Stockham, Kevin Stradling, Matthew Stradling, G. Tomlinson Strong, Evan Strunk, Dorothy Strunk, Glenn Stygar, John Sullivan, Jerry Summerford, Craig Sumner, Keith
Tate, Earl Tattrie, Cathie Taylor, Glenn Taylor, Brian Templeton, W. Peter Thielen, Adam Thompson, Melvin Timothy, Christian Toothman, Wilson
57 57 71 73 49, 51 39 62 80 72 50 74 52, 53 52 67 75 57 70 54 69 42,43 81 46 78 53 73 73 84 44 44 61 47 60 42
79 75 54 66 48 52 65 40 69, 70
Trader, Ross Turnbull, J. Michael Turner, J. Mike Twiford, David
Underwood, Ben Urban, Peter
Vaughn L. R. Vermeulen, James Volante, Jessica Copeland
Wages, Jeffrey Walker, John Walker, Ross Walkling, Melanie Wall, Larry Walsh, James Ward, Scot Ward, Steve Wayne, Lara Weaver, Jeff Weaver, Tim Weddingfeld, John Weigel, Travis Welch, Brandon Welch, Robert Welch, Tommy Wenig, John Wenner, James Westbrook, Hila Weymouth, Veronica Whitcomb , R. White, Jerry White, Chris Whitley, William Whitlow, Randy Wieting, Wayne Wieting, Daniel Williams, Robin
43 53 77 66, 67
61, 62 59 73
46 65 74 85 49 58 45 53 46 84 85 62 70, 71 53 73 78, 79 83, 84 60 78 81 79 66 81 67 80 83 83 44
Williams, Richard Williamson, Timothy Wilson, W. Leroy Wilson, John Worden, Michael
Yingling, Joseph Yonce, Donald Young, Donald
Zwick, William Zaharia, John
43 41 45, 46 72 83
74 81 47, 48, 49
50, 51 60
Index by GSG Supplier Network F
Access Financial Group, Interment Trust Services Acme Graphics, Regal Line Advanced Interment Systems, Vantage Affiliated Power Purchasers AMB Funding American Cemetery Supplies American Crematory Equipment Co. American Pre-Arrangement Services Inc., Travel Assurance Plan America's Great Funeral Homes Answering Service for Directors Aurora Casket Company Aurora Essentials
B&L Cremation Systems Inc. Bass Mollett Batesville Technology Solutions Behrens Design & Development Inc.
C&J Financial C&L Containers, Inc. Candlelight Service Set Church & Chapel Metal Arts Inc. Cincinnati Equitable Life Insurance Co. Compliance Plus, Kiss Compliance Cremation Systems
16,28,31 31 25 26 29 25 27 24 24 32 16,25 31
27 31 29 25
16,29 24 36 25 31 26 27
Davis Whitehall Co., The Deaton-Kennedy Company Director OnCall DNA Analysis Inc.
32 31 32 30
Eagle Coach Company Eagle’s Wings Air Embalmer’s Supply Company, The
32 25 28
F.A.C. Marketing Federated Funeral Directors of America Federated Insurance Company Foresight Companies, The FrontRunner Professional Funeral Decisions Funeral Home Gifts Funeral Service Credit Union Funeral Technology Partners
24 28 29 27 26 24 30 28 26
Gene Norton & Associates, Superior Manufacturing NOTRAX
Hought Wahl-Woodturner Hydrol Chemical Company
J & D Recovery Judith Roth Collection, The
Kiss Compliance, Compliance Plus
Live Oak Bank Lockwoven
Mattthews International McNeill Grave Markers Meadow Hill Corporation Mobits Mortuary Financial Services
16, 25 29 28 26 29
National Cash Flow NewBridge Group Nicodemus & Associates
29 26 26
Passages International Inc. Pierce Companies PinDot Media Precious Memories Pre-Need Funeral Program
32 16,28 24 30 31
Regal Line, Acme Graphics
Scent Air Shine On Brightly SinoSource International Co. Inc. SpartaCraft Inc. SRS Computing Solutions Superior Manufacturing NOTRAX, Gene Norton & Associates
29 30 32 30 26
T & T Marketing Communications Inc. Thomas-Pierce & Company Travel Assurance Plan
Order of the Golden Rule 3520 Executive Center Drive, Suite 300, Austin, Texas 78731 (512) 334-5504 or (800) 637-8030 Fax: (512) 334-5514 email@example.com | www.ogr.org (800) 637-8030 ◄ 95
Endorsed Suppliers Selected to match your needs for profitability!
Aurora Casket Co. www.auroracasket.com Chip Ray (800) 457-1111
Pierce Companies www.piercechemical.com Maureen Julian (800) 527-6419
The Pierce Companies is one of the largest embalming chemical and funeral supply companies in the world with product centers in Dallas, Atlanta, Jeffersonville, Ind., St. Louis and Los Angeles. Members receive a minimum of 11.85% to 12.83% savings on chemicals and 7% savings on sundries.
Aurora personally consults with OGR Members to determine the best purchasing program to meet their specific needs. This will assure that regardless of needs, purchasing levels or individual requirements, each OGR member can select the right program for their firm.
Access Financial www.afinancial.com Christopher Chigas (800) 487-8220, ext. 8233
The employer-sponsored retirement plan, OGR Golden Rule 401(k) Plan has low start-up investment and comparably low on-going record keeping costs. This unique plan gives you and your employees more options than ever.
Matthews International www.matw.com Thomas Pontone, (800) 223-4964
C&J Financial, LLC www.assignmentfunding.com/ogr Jamie Meredith, (800) 785-0003
The leading provider of funeral home insurance assignment funding in the U.S. With the new OGR Fast Funding Volume Rebate Program, you can earn a quarterly cash rebate. Receive a 3.9% special funding rate along with an additional 1% discount for the first 60 days.
96 â–ş www.ogr.org
Matthews supplies programs, products and services to OGR member funeral homes including caskets & alternative containers, urns, keepsakes and cremation jewelry. Members will have access to the best purchasing programs and pricing available in your area. Contact OGR@matw.com or call (800) 223-4964 to be directly connected with the Matthews Funeral Sales Consultant in your area.
How much can we save you?
Contact Connie Haymes, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.