Top 10 Reasons to Support the
2013 Senior Class Challenge 1. To show your Hofstra pride! 2. To get a Class of 2013 T-shirt. 3. To help raise Hofstra’s national rankings and increase the value of your degree.
4. To build on the tradition of giving back for future generations. 5. To raise more than the Class of 2012 and set the bar high for the Class of 2014.
6. To serve as a lasting reminder that you are always part of the Hofstra Family – even after you graduate.
7. To show you can make a difference. 8. To benefit innovative academic programs, student scholarships, enhanced campus technology, and much more.
9. To send a powerful message that Hofstra alumni and students truly believe in and support the goals of the University.
10. To show appreciation to the members of the Hofstra “Like” us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter: @Hofstrascc2013
community who have made your experience memorable.
Non-Profit Org. U.S. Postage PAID Hofstra University
3 What Is The Senior Class Challenge? v We challenge you to make a difference. v We challenge you to show your support and make a gift to Hofstra University. v We challenge you to help the Class of 2013 surpass the success of the Class of 2012
by reaching a 26 percent participation rate.
v We challenge you to talk to your parents or other family members and friends,
and encourage them to give a gift in your honor. In doing so, they will also be a part of the legacy the Class of 2013 is leaving to Hofstra!
To Give Your Gift: 1. Visit hofstra.edu/giving. • Fill out “Donor Information.” • Under “Your Gift Designation,” select “The Fund for Hofstra University” and enter “2013 Senior Class Challenge” under “Designate my gift to.” • Under “Your Payment,” enter $20.13, and in the Comments/Questions box, enter “2013 Senior Class Challenge.” • After reviewing your information, select “Finalize Payment” and fill out the required payment information. -OR2. Mail or drop off your check (made payable to Hofstra University) to: Libby and Joseph G. Shapiro Alumni House 150 Hofstra University Hempstead, NY 11549-1500 Note: Please indicate”2013 Senior Class Challenge” on the subject line of your check.
For more information or to schedule a time to pick up your T-shirt, call 516-463-7477 or stop by the Libby and Joseph G. Shapiro Alumni House, South Campus.
-OR3. Call 516-463-7477 to make a gift using a credit card.