FruitVille Beet It
Maybe skip the struggle of blending a whole beetroot and grab a packet of this all-natural beet juice for your next James Bond moment.
• 75ml FruitVille Beetroot juice with Mango
• 45ml Olmeca Chocolate Tequila
• 1 whole lime
1. Cut the lime into 4 wedges and add them to a shaker along with the tequila.
2. Muddle the lime and tequila until combined.
3. Add the beet juice with the ice then shake.
4. Serve in a martini glass and find a friend to share it with!
You can enjoy this cocktail with beet chips. Just cut some beetroot into thin slices then bake at 80-100°C for 1-2 hours. Dip them in chocolate and enjoy!