ERIC LAWRENCE FRAZIER, MBA
“We maximize our potential for success in business and life when we act on information and opportunities now. The present is our future because the future is only a reflection of past decisions to act now.”
r. Eric Lawrence Frazier is the Host and Executive Producer of the Power Is Now Online Radio Program. The Power Is Now is a weekly online radio talk show for Real Estate Agents nationwide and is live (www. b l o g t a l k ra d i o . c o m / t h e p o w e r i s n o w ) and (www.thepowerisnow.com) every Thursday from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM PST. Mr. Frazier has over 25 years of experience in real estate as a licensed California Real Estate Broker (#01143484). He is also the President of the Power Is Now Foundation, a Non-profit corporation created to support and raise capital for various community initiatives. He is currently the President of the Orange County Realtist (www.ocrealtist.org) which is a chapter of the National Association of Real Estate Brokerâ€™s also known as NAREB, a director of the California Association of Real Estate Brokers and a Production Sales manager at PrimeLending (NMLS#461807 A Plains Capital Company in Corona, CA (www. thedoitnowteam.com). His mortgage banking career includes a total of 31 years in sales, operations, management and marketing in mortgage banking. Mr. Frazier is a graduate of Redlands University in Redlands California. He has a MBA with an emphasis in Finance and a BS in Business Administration and Management. He and his wife are founders of Frazier Group Reality in Riverside, CA a full service Real Estate Company (www. fraziergrouprealty.com) and a family owned and operated real estate firm. He is a former Vice President of Orange County National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals, former Advisory Board member of the Orange County Asian Real Estate Association of America Orange, Advisory board member of the Black Chamber of Commerce in Orange
County, director of Project Tomorrow (www.tomorrow.org) a national education nonprofit, Member of the 100 Black Men of Orange County and the NAACP in Orange County. He is the past President of the African American Association of REO Brokers and a current member. He is also a member of REOMAC (www.reomac. com), the Pacific West Realtors Association of Realtors, Orange County Association of Realtors, the California Association of Realtors (CAR), the National Association of Realtors (NAR), the Women Council of Realtors, Advisory board member of Open Door Institute (www.opendoorinstitute. com), the Past President and directors of the State of California African American Museum (www.caamuseum.org) and former Pastor of the North Fontana Church. Mr. Frazier is also an author, singer, poet, and songwriter. He is a blogger, motivational speaker, and Community Leader. He enjoys golf, running and jazz music. Mr. Frazier strives to be a role model for others African American young men and enjoys mentoring and coaching adults. All of Mr. Frazierâ€™s accomplishments and associations can be found on LinkedIn.
To utilize my education, skills, training, and real world experience to help companies, teams and individuals grow and achieve their full potential.
• 31 years of strong and diverse experience in progressively responsible positions in sales and management. • Strong background includes: Sales, Management, Cost Center Responsibilities, Underwriting, Loan Processing, Operations, Human Resources, Customer Relations, Training and Developing Loan Consultants, Business and Marketing Plans. • Extensive knowledge in all types of mortgages – fixed to variable, purchase and refinance transactions, FHA and VA, City and Government Down Payment Assistance Programs.
• Expertise in market segmentation; development and implementation of winning sales strategies; establishing realtor relationships and conducting investor and realtor seminars. • Extensive knowledge of Federal lending, compliance laws regarding the underwriting and origination of residential and consumer loans. • Expertise in training and compliance to laws relation to Consumer privacy, ECOA, HMDA, Fair Lending loan servicing, federal regulation regarding disclosure, underwriting and loan originations. • Proficient in building strong business relationships, identifying needs, and networking with other business partners for solution development, project management, special training projects, training design and implementation. • Active and cooperative management team member with input into planning, budgeting, forecasting, sales strategies and policy decisions. • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; interact well with staff at all levels, and with groups of wide social, cultural, and educational diversity.
• Hire, train and supervise dynamic and aggressive sales professionals; develop enthusiastic and efficient teams; able to develop each individual to achieve their highest potential. • Effective trainer and public speaker: 1. Teach and practice proven sales and promotional techniques. 2. Address small and large groups for sales, motivation, business presentations and prospecting. 3. Develop loyal business partner relationships and easily gain the confidence of others. 4. Analytical; able to make complex technical concepts understandable; creative vision; strong writing skills; professional, with a strong work ethic and commitment to excellence.
• Ranked number one in % of Purchase business in North Orange Market 2011 – 41% • Ranked number three in units and volume in the So Cal Metro Area - 2010 • Ranked number one in Units and Volume in the So Cal Metro Area – 2009 • Ranked number one in So Cal Area as BM in Personal Production – 25 million 90% Pur. Vo. – 2009 • Highest customer service scores in the branch in personal production - 2009 • Presidents Club Award – 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007 • National Home Loan Center Manager of the Year for 2006 • Ranked Number One in Units and Volume production in the Orange/ San Diego Region in 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007 • Ranked third in Southern Area and the nation on overall production from 2004 to present • Wrote and presented an Adjustable Rate Mortgage Presentation at the Spring Campaign 2004 • Washington Mutual Impact Player of the Quarter for the 1st Quarter 2003 Southern Area • Home Center of the Month 2/07, 11/07 in the Southern Region • Home Center of the Month 6/06, 9/06, 10/06, in the Southern Region • Home Center of the Month 3/05, 6/05, 9/05, in the Southern Region • Home Center of the Month 1/04, 2/04, 3/04, 4/04, in the Southern Region • Home Center of the Month 2/03, 3/03, 4/03, 12/03 in the Southern Region
• Home Loan Center Goal Achievements, 2000 and 1999, 20 Million Dollar Club, 3/99 • Top Recruiter for Orange County Region 2003 to present • Named Top Recruiter for the Los Angeles Central Region for 1999 and 2000 • Mortgage Training Certification in FHA & VA Financing, 11/00 and 6/97 • Extraordinary Sales Leadership, 2000 Certification, Cohen Brown Management Group, 1/99 • Leadership Skills Masters Program Certificate of Achievement, 11/99 • Highest Percentage of Goal Achievement Awards, 11/99, 9/98, and 4/98 • Resolution from Governor Pete Wilson for Religious & Community Leadership, 12/96 • Resolution from President William J. Clinton for Religious & Community Leadership 9/96 • Appointment and commission member to Board of Directors of the California African American Museum by Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger 10/06 • Congressional Recognition for Exemplary Leadership in the Santa Ana Real Estate Community 8/06 • Successfully revitalized the Anaheim HLC in 1997; oversaw the relocation to Brea and established a Diamond Bar satellite. The office has grown since 1997 funding an average of 4 million monthly to the current average of 95 million monthly • Successfully managed Great Western and American Savings Bank for 8 months during their acquisition and integration by Washington Mutual, while increasing production and retaining current GW and ASB Loan Consultants
PRIMELENDING , CORONA, CA Production Manager
Oct. 27 2012 to Present Responsible for personal mortgage production; solicitation of residential mortgages from various sources including realtors, builders, financial professionals, past customers and other nontraditional sources. My priority is building my personal production for next 12 to 24 months before I start building a team of HMC’s to manage. As a manager I am responsible for managing, coaching, and motivating a staff of Home Mortgage Consultants (HMC) to meet sales production goals; ensure that HMC staff is compliant with Prime Lending Home Mortgage standards, regulations, and policies related to loan production.
WELLS FARGO BANK, LA HABRA, CA Assistant Vice President and Branch Manager
June 16, 2008 to March 30, 2012 Responsible for loan production and operational compliance for the North Orange County Markets La Habra Home Mortgage Center. Manage and approve all underwriting and appraisal arbitrations. Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the lending territory and market. Conduct weekly sales training and accountability meeting for sales staff. Responsible for directing and managing the sales activities of the branch so that efficient customer service is provided and quality loans are generated. Responsible for managing, coaching, and motivating a staff of Home Mortgage Consultants (HMC) to meet sales production goals; ensure that HMC staff is compliant with Wells Fargo Home Mortgage standards, regulations, and policies related to loan production; Responsible for personal mortgage production; solicitation of residential mortgages from various sources including realtors, builders, financial professionals, past customers and other nontraditional sources.
WASHINGTON MUTUAL, BUENA PARK, CA Vice President and Senior Loan Center Manager
Jan 97-June 15, 2008 Responsible for loan production and operational compliance for the Brea, Buena Park, La Habra and formally two Santa Ana satellite Home Loan Centers. Consistently exceed annual production goals in all categories. Average funded volume over 1 billion dollars per year from 2003 to 2007. Develop marketing strategies, presentations and business development for the entire sales team. Assure compliance with prescribed operational procedures and standards. I was an instrumental member in the development of lending practices, procedures, operational goals for the Loan Centers. Assure optimum application of loan standard and utilization of all resources. Manage and approve all underwriting and appraisal arbitrations. Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the lending territory and market. Conduct training meetings and certification for Fair Lending, ECOA and HMDA regulations. Conduct weekly sales training and accountability meeting for sales staff. Participate in quarterly home improvement shows and business expositions. Conduct monthly Realtor seminars for 80 to 100 Realtors. Established Santa Ana Caravan and Marketing Session for Realtors called Rally and Ride Inc.
HOME SAVINGS OF AMERICA, IRWINDALE, CA Consumer Lending Regional Manager
May 95-Nov 97 Took the leadership role in the start-up operation of the Consumer Lending Sales Division for Home Savings; Accountable for overseeing the Consumer Lending activities of 30-35 Financial Centers. Accountable for training, and crosstraining of existing Financial Center managers and CLO’s. Acting liaison between Group Sales Directors and the Consumer Lending Division Manager. Hired and trained Community Lending Officers in each Financial Service Center. Set goals and completed evaluations on FC lending activity and Consumer Loan Officer’s productivity. Funded 10-15 million per month in consumer loans in territories ranging from South Orange County to San Bernardino County. HOME SAVINGS OF AMERICA, PASADENA, CA Assistant Vice President and Assistant Loan Manager
Aug 94-May 95 Loan Authority for 1st trust deeds and open end loans. Managed Home Loan Centers all over Los Angeles County. Managed all phases of operations, underwriting, and originations. Managed sale of R.E.O.’s from start to final disposition of the properties. Reviewed and assured accuracy of appraisals, and the adherence to compliance rules and Bank policies. Participated in community and charitable events and to foster sales and promote the Home Loan Center. Effective and efficient in underwriting and reducing turn around time of all loans. Provided support, guidance, counseling, and training for the Loan Consultant in marketing, territory management, and underwriting techniques; provide support for Realtor and Broker office presentations. Prepared monthly management sales report for senior management. FIRST FIDELITY FINANCIAL, MONTCLAIR, CA Mortgage Banker and Broker, President/CEO
Mar 92- Aug 94 Hired and developed 40 Loan Officers who funded an average of 10 million a month. Interfaced with various investors and lending institutions. Negotiated special pricing, volume incentive, and lines of credit with various investors. Developed a variety of lending programs, pricing, loan production, and statistical data reports. Managed all Human Resources matters including employee evaluations. Prepared budgets and monitored budget variances. Assisted Agents in developing business plans and strategies for success. Established lending territories for branches and Loan Agents. Developed training programs for Loan Officers and Sales Management. Successfully developed various company policies regarding personal and production goals for all staff. Responsible for HUD and D.R.E. audits, trust accounts, and federal regulatory issues. Coordinated efforts of Marketing and Advertising Departments for sales support and marketing collateral.
GREAT AMERICAN MORTGAGE, RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA Mortgage Banker and Broker, VP Manager
Aug 90-Mar 92 Hired and developed 30 Loan Officers who funded an average of 15 million a month. Established various funding sources and warehouse lines for FHA & VA loans, as well as a wholesale department and funding sources for 4-party originations. Oversaw administrative and production activities of Loan Agents, and the recruitment and training of underwriters, processors, and funders. Coordinated marketing and advertising departmentsâ€™ efforts for sales support and marketing collateral. Implemented marketing and advertising strategies. Developed training and motivation programs for Loan Agents. Oversaw Human Resources matters including employee evaluations. Directed budget preparation; monitored budget variances, loan production and statistical data reports. Directed the development of business plans and strategies for market segmentation and penetration. Assured all compliance and regulatory issues, responded to HUD and D.R.E. audits, and was responsible for all community involvement and speaking engagements. SECURITY PACIFIC FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC. SANTA ANA, CA Consumer Finance Lender, Branch Mgr/Wholesale Executive
Feb 89-July 90 Had loan approval authority to $300,000. Implemented marketing and advertising strategies. Prepared budget and investigated budget variances and compliance. Managed underwriting and gave final approval of all real estate and consumer loans. Purchased Funded Receivable accounts throughout California, sold Finance dealer accounts with many retail establishments, and wholesale accounts with Mortgage Bankers and Brokers. Trained Customer Service Representatives and Credit Managers. Supervised he processing, underwriting, and quality control of all transactions. Supervised the collection, selling, and discounting of delinquent loans and R.E.O.â€™s. Formulated marketing proposals for senior management approval and implementation. Interfaced with subsidiary Security Pacific National Bank for real estate and consumer loan referrals. Responsible for all community involvement and speaking engagements.
PRIMERICA FINANCIAL SERVICES, UPLAND, CA Insurance, Mortgages, and Investments, Regional Mgr/Part-Time
Dec 85-Jan 89 Recruited and licensed 50 full-time and part-time insurance agents monthly. Implemented marketing and advertising strategies. Developed training and motivation programs for insurance agents. Managed telemarketing operations including training materials and marketing collateral. Conducted weekly group presentations for 150-200 individual for investments, insurance, or employment opportunities in the industry. Participated in area-wide and statewide meeting as trainer and motivator. Supervised analysis of various insurance programs for replacement and application for preunderwriting. Supervised production and approval of investment planning and insurance proposals. Provided guidance and assistance to other offices on sales strategies and productivity. Consistently in top 5 in region and in top 20 in the state as an agent and recruiter.
NORTHWEST FINANCIAL, MONTCLAIR, CA Consumer Finance Leader, Branch Mgr
Jun 82-Apr 87 Responsible for directing the profitable day-to-day branch operations. Loan committee, authority to $300,000. Managed underwriting and final approval of all real estate and consumer loans. Developed sales dealerâ€™s accounts with various retail establishments, and sources for home improvement loans; purchased second loans. Trained Customer Service Representatives, Assistant Managers and Credit Managers. Implemented marketing and advertising strategies. Responsible for budget preparation and monitoring of budget variances, as well as loan production and statistical data reports. Responsible for all compliance and regulatory issues. Supervised the selling, processing, underwriting, and quality control of all transactions, collection, and discounting of delinquent loans and R.E.O.â€™s.
Aug 06- Aug
Fall 80-Spring 81
UNIVERSITY OF REDLANDS, Redlands, CA, Graduate MBA – Finance Emphasis
CAL STATE SAN BERNARDINO, San Bernardino, CA, Major: Chemistry/PhysicsUndergraduate Continuing education in economics and real estate trends through seminars, trade literature, and communication with peers.
Jan 03-Jun 05 UNIVERSITY OF REDLANDS, Redlands, CA, Graduate BSBM – Business Administration & Management Winter 94-Jun 95 UNIVERSITY OF LA VERNE, La Verne, CA, Accelerated Program, Major: Religion Mar 93-Mar 94 ACCREDITED LICENSE SERVICE, Brea, CA, Accelerated Courses: Real Estate Appraisal; Real Estate Escrow; Property Management Winter 91-Jan 03 CHAFFEY COLLEGE, Alta Loma, CA, Major: Undergraduate Courses: Real Estate Principles; Real Estate Practice; Real Estate Escrows; Real Estate Finance; Legal Aspects of Real Estate
Licenses formerly held
• Life and Disability Insurance • Fire and Casualty Solicitors License • California Notary Public • Real Estate Agents License Licenses currently held
• Real Estate Broker License (01143484)
• President/Chairman of the Board of Directors for the California African American Museum www.caamuseum.org • President of the Orange County Association of Real Estate Brokers. www.ocrealtist.org • Past President of the African American Association of REO Brokers. www.aaarb.org • President/Chairman of the Board of Directors for the North Fontana Church of Christ Inc. www.northfontanachurch. org • President of the Power Is Now Foundation, Inc a 501 c4 non-profit organziation • Member of the Board of Directors of Project Tomorrow a National Education of Non Profit Organization www. tomorrow.org • Advisory Board member of Open Door Institute www. opendoorinstitute.org a real estate trade organization • Advisory Board of Directors of the Black Chamber of Commerce in Orange County www.ocblackchamber.org • Former member of the Advisory Board of Asian Real Estate Association of America of Orange County • Member of the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals www.nahrep.org • Member of the National Association of Real Estate Brokers. www.nareb.com • Member of the California Association of Real Estate Brokers. www.careb.org • Member of the 100 Black Men of Orange County www.100bmoc.org • Member of the Pacific West Realtors Association of Realtors www.pwaor.com • Member of the California Association of Realtors www.car.com • Member of the National Association of Realtors www.nar.com • Member of the Orange County Women’s Council of Realtors www.womenscouncil.info • Member of the NAACP of Orange County. www.naacpoc.org • Member of the Open Door Institute. www.opendoorinstitute. org • Member of REOMAC. www.reomac.com • Member of the Black MBA association. • Member of the Board of Directors of The Friends Foundation the fund raising arm of CAAM. • Former Member of the Board of Directors for the Pacific West Association of Realtors Charity Foundation http://www. pwaor.com/PWRCharityFoundation/CharityFoundation. aspx
• Former Member of the Board of Directors of the Orange County NAHREP Chapter www.ocnahrep.org • Former Member of the Brea Chamber of Commerce. • Former Member of the Corp. Advisory Board of the Asian Business Association of LA County www.abaoc.org • Former Member of the Anaheim Chamber of Commerce • Former Member of the Board of Directors of Diamond Bar Chamber of Commerce.
• The Power Is Now Online Radio (www.blogtalkradio.com/thepowerisnow www.thepowerisnow.com) • Frazier Group Realty Inc. www.fraziergrouprealty.com (Family Real Estate Co.) References
I have over 40 recommendations on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/in/ericfrazier
Published on May 13, 2013
Mr. Eric Lawrence Frazier is the Host and Executive Producer of the Power Is Now Online Radio Program. The Power Is Now is a weekly online r...