Are you one of these ? I feel like I can write something; but have never written any book I am not sure if I will get the publishers for my book I want to reach out to the global audience (reaching outside the geographical boundaries) Then, You must consider publishing an e-book.
Getting Startedâ€Ś What ultimately determines the popularity of your book? - Sell Volume The success of selling your book is significantly dependant on the impressive start and content. The first sentence in your book will create the impression on readerâ€™s mind; so always make positive and energetic start. Remember, e-book = writing regular book only with different medium of publication
1. First and Foremost: Brainstorm your basic idea for e-book â€˘ Brainstorm some topics on which you are comfortable in writing. â€˘ Choose topic of your knowledge and encapsulate thoughts about the book.
2. Do in-depth Research: Research should not be restricted to collecting â€˘ information about the subject; but also about demand for your subject. â€˘ Select exact keywords to bring out expected results.
3. Record the brief: • Pick up the brief from collected information and record it on paper or on notepad whichever is convenient. • Always note down the points/ideas as and when they come to you mind. “Writing is a creating activity”. • These notes will help your inner mind to come up with diversified ideas and ways of writing.
4. Draw Outline: Draw outline of your book and arrange topics into hierarchical order. â€˘ Keep the bifurcation ready according to main and subtopics. This will help you when you actually start writing. â€˘
5. Write Preface: • Precise Preface - Writing exact but brief preface plays vital role in writing the book that will attract people’s attention. • Write description/preface in simple and flawless language. • Before you get any reviews, this is the first tool which will help you to provide necessary boost for your sales.
6. Unpack your briefcase/expand your brief: • Expand and build upon your notes. • Start with basic ideas and then consider various aspects of it. Incorporate all specifications that are relevant until you get feeling of fulfillment. • Don’t stick to specific method of writing. Try, find out and apply whichever technique suits the topic.
7. Organize Final Draft: â€˘ Synchronize the data in hierarchy of importance/preference and split. Keep in mind the view of your prospective reader.
8. Review and Edit: In the end, review the book from the view point of a reader. â€œDeletion is the soul of editing.â€? so look for things that may make the reader loose track of the plot/flow or things that sound worthless, make deletions accordingly.
9. Cover and Title: Dress to Impress: â€˘ Choosing the appropriate title is very critical. Catchy title will attract more customers for your book. â€˘ Tickle your creative mind while drawing a cover page.
10. Let it Marinate: • Now your recipe is ready – let it sink in for some time. • Take a short break and revisit with a fresh mind, review again and make final updates. Good Luck! … and Welcome to the group of e-writers…
For more information visit at http://www.brainworkindia.net/ Contact us at Phone: +91 - 11 4578 1159 E-mail: email@example.com