Page 1

A guide to

Independent Living in Lincolnshire


Li n c

ol n sh

i re i s li st e n i n g...

1820 Patchett Lodge Open Day Flyer:Layout 1



Page 1

Individual Care Services You don’t have to live in one of our homes to enjoy some of the services we can provide to help you

To find out more about the services that might suit you - at a price to suit you - please contact us: Telephone: 01522 813111 Email: Prospective Resident Enquiries : Call 0800 988 8133 Registered Charity No: 1048355

Want some company? Need a rest? We can help give us a call! NCF THE NATIONAL CARE FORUM

INTRODUCTION ‘A Guide to Independent Living in Lincolnshire’, has been produced to help people in Lincolnshire identify the support that will enable them to remain independent in their own homes. This guide’s intention is to raise awareness of the different types of support that are available and to help you make appropriate choices about the things that are important to you. Lincolnshire County Council is committed to making a real difference to people’s well being and their ability to remain in their own homes and maintain their independence. We do this by working closely with the individual and their carer/family as we recognise their expertise in understanding what support will make a difference. This person centred approach is supported by a national strategy of self directed support or personalisation as it is often called. The information provided in this guide will help you in making an informed choice about what support you might need now or in the future. The guide has two parts:

We hope this information is helpful, if you feel it could be improved or needs amending then please contact the County Council on 01522 782155. ● Personalisation

Personalisation aims to enable people to have and be responsible for their own personal budget. A personal budget is a sum of money identified through the assessment process which the individual can use to buy the support that they require from the person or provider they choose. Personal budgets are designed to be flexible, there is recognition that everyone is an individual with individual needs and aspirations, this means that people are empowered to be innovative in how they meet their assessed care needs. Lincolnshire County Council will provide support to help people decide how they would like to use their personal budget but people are also encouraged to use their natural support (friends/family etc) to help them plan for and meet their social care needs.

Part 1 provides details on: Information, Advice and Equipment.

For more information go to this website ascfaqs/what-is-a-personal-budget/100426.article

Part 2 offers practical guidance on: How to Stay Safe at Home.

Or ring the Customer Service Centre on 01522 782155.

Li n c

o l n s hi

re i s li st e n i n g... 1

Lincolnshire County Council 01522 782155 This information can be provided in another language or format. For all enquiries please contact the above number.

Li n c

o l n s hi

re i s li st e n i n g...

WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT THIS GUIDE I am disabled with Osteo-arthritis and awaiting a hip replacement plus being diagnosed 4-5 years ago with Parkinsons Disease. Thus, having previous contact with various Council Departments I was sent a copy of ‘A Guide to Independent Living in Lincolnshire.’ Both my wife (who is also my Carer) and myself would like to congratulate you on such a comprehensive booklet. Also, I am a Committee member of the recently formed Parkinsons Disease Society Spalding Support Group. We hold a meeting on the 3rd Thursday in the month 10.30-12.30 in Pinchbeck Village Hall for our sufferers and carers and other willing helpers. I took my copy of the booklet to the meeting and was surprised to find nobody had seen it, so I would like to request a further 12 copies of this excellent booklet to hand out to our members. Many thanks and keep up the good work. Regards Local (Spalding) resident 2

Part 1: Community Support 1. I NFORMATION, ADVICE AND EQUIPMENT ● Information

and Advice – There is a range of voluntary organisations in Lincolnshire who may be able to provide you with information or give specialist advice about your particular problem or needs. These organisations will be in your local telephone directory or you can contact the Customer Service Centre of Lincolnshire County Council (01522 782155) who will be pleased assist or to put you in touch with a particular organisation.

Some contact numbers for general advice and support services: • Citizens Advice Bureau, tel. 08444 111 444 • Age UK (see page 5) ● Libraries

- The library is a great source for information. It can be used by everyone regardless of age, state of health or where you live. There is a network of libraries and mobile libraries throughout Lincolnshire.

As well as lending books, the library offers many other services including photocopying, internet access, the loan of videos, CDs and DVDs. They also have many reading groups which provide a great opportunity to meet new friends. To find out about your local library and the reading groups, you can ring 01522 782010 or look on their website uk/residents/discover-libraries ● Equipment

- A range of equipment is available to help people live safely and independently in their own home. Some will wish to make their own private arrangements to purchase equipment, whilst others may look to the Adult Social Care services of Lincolnshire County Council to advise and assist in the provision of equipment and its use.

If you wish to purchase your own equipment look in Yellow Pages under ‘Mobility and Access Equipment’ or see SmartCare or SmartAssist (see p4).

If you would like information, or an assessment by Adult Social Care for the equipment to be provided, you will need to contact the Customer Service Centre on 01522 782155. Following an assessment, you will be given advice and suitable equipment may be arranged to help with your daily living, providing you meet the eligibility criteria for provision. ● Telecare

- Telecare is basically a pendant to wear or sensors placed in a person’s home that can detect if there is a problem and can automatically alert a local monitoring centre. They can detect situations such as if a person has fallen, if the cooker has been left on and the kitchen is dangerously hot or the person has become confused and is going out in the middle of the night. The monitoring centre staff will be alerted automatically and can talk to the person to establish if they are ok or contact the person they have chosen to alert. They can also contact emergency services or GP if needed.

We also have systems to help with reassurance for families, to provide real time information on the persons movement around their home. This is really useful where concern is raised about possible night time wandering or lack of mobility within the home. The Telecare service is really useful to reassure the person and their family that help can easily be obtained if an emergency arises. Telecare is available from Lincolnshire County Council if you meet the eligibility criteria, otherwise a self assessment can be carried out on line and the local monitoring centre approached to purchase or rent the equipment. A new innovative trial using Telecare in three residential care homes has begun and is already improving independence and safety for residents at the same time as allowing staff more time for individualised care. 3

Further details available on www.lincolnshire. or call the Customer Service Centre on 01522 782155 or ask your health or social care practitioner to assess if Telecare can help to meet your needs.

3. Personal capability e.g. range of knee movement

1. Personal attributes such e.g. height 2. Environmental constraints e.g. bath width

For more information please contact the Customer Service Centre. (Tel: 01522 782155)

We only ask sufficient questions to enable us to provide specific solutions and this takes around 1/3rd the time of a typical comparison site. With users aged from 18 - 99 and including those ● SmartAssist - with minimal IT skills, most people can find com/smartassist/lincolnshire SmartAssist something to help them in a few minutes.For gives you the ability to perform unique self those who do not have the time to complete an assessments for aids to daily living e.g. raised assessment they can use three other options for toilet seats, bath boards, tap turners etc. support; an online catalogue, a simple product/ You can perform assessments by yourself or advice selection tool and general advice from with the help from a friend or relative.You can NHS Choices. We securely manage your data assess a number of problems by answering and personal information and you can be 100% three areas of questions and receiving detailed sure we do not sell your personal identifiable product information which matches your specific information to third parties. Please contact requirements. These products can be ordered us if you have any questions or queries (ADL privately through mail order, local dealers or Smartcare Limited Tel: 0800 612 6845) from the local Social Services (if available in your area). ● SmartCare - Smartcare clinics can offer you a quick and friendly equipment assessment and The matching process produces specific advice service. The staff there will also show you products/services that are matched to your equipment and give you practical advice. personal profile based on:

2. BENEFITS AND MONEY: There are a number of organisations that can help you with any queries you may have regarding benefits. There are also schemes and grants available to older people to help them keep warm throughout the winter. ● Pensions

– If you have any queries regarding your pension or other benefits, you can contact the pension service. They will:

• Work out the amount of state pension and pension credit you are entitled to. • Provide a face-to-face service in a place that is convenient for you, or in the comfort of your own home, if your query/ information needs cannot be dealt with over the telephone. • Pay your entitlements to you and answer questions over the phone and by post and by email. 4

• Tell you how you can access other pensionrelated services. You can contact your local pension service by calling 01522 343042 or going to the pension service website, ● Independent

Living Fund (ILF) – the Independent Living Fund was set up by the government to help people with disabilities to stay in their own homes.

The money from the fund can be used for help with bathing, eating, toileting, washing, dressing, cooking, shopping, cleaning, laundry, getting in and out of bed, help in the night, and other personal or household tasks. For more information, contact the Independent Living Fund at

● Age

UK – Local Age UK have a number of schemes aimed at helping older people maintain their independence in the community, for example, assistance with shopping or household chores as well as social groups.

Below are the contact details for the Age UK groups around the county. A  ge UK Boston & South Holland (Home Support) County Hall, Boston, PE21 6DY. Tel: 01522 554995 A  ge UK Boston & South Holland (Information, Advice and Guidance, Insurance and Day Centre) Community Rooms, 34 Straitbar Gate, Boston, Lincs. PE21 6LJ. Tel: 01205 364161 email: Age UK Kesteven Council Offices, Eastgate, Sleaford, NG34 7EB. Tel: 01529 302843 Age UK Lincoln 23 Sixfield Close. Lincoln. LN16 0EJ. Tel: 01522 696000. Age UK Lindsey (Head Office). The Old School House, Manor House Street, Horncastle, LN9 5HF. Tel: 01507 524242 Age Uk Lindsay (Information, Advice and Home Support) 6, Horsefair Walk, Horncastle, Lincs. LN9 5HU. Tel: 01507 525892 Age UK Spalding John Van Geest Day Centre, 1 The Meadows, Spalding. Tel: 01775 720305 Alternatively you could visit the Age Concern website and see the types of schemes and help they provide, ● Lincolnshire Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) – The CAB provides independent advice on your rights including practical, up to date information on a wide range of topics including benefits and housing, discrimination, debt and tax issues. The contact number for your local Citizens Advice Bureau is 08444 111 444. Lincolnshire CAB telephone Advice Line is 08444 11 444. ● Winter Fuel Payments – If you have reached the qualifying age (born on or before 5 July 1951) and you normally live in Great Britain or Northern Ireland on any day in the qualifying week of 19th–25th September 2011 then you may

be entitled to this annual tax free payment to help you keep warm this winter, that can be paid with any current benefits that you may be in receipt during that week (please note that the winter fuel payments is currently being linked to the women’s state pension). If you are aged 60 - 79 your household could be entitled to a Winter Fuel Payment between £100 - £300. Households with individuals aged 80 or over could receive £300. But, you will not qualify for a winter fuel paymentif, throughout the week of the 19th – 25th September 2011: • You were in hospital for more than 52 weeks previously, or getting free treatment as an inpatient. • You were in custody serving a court sentence. • You were subject to immigration control and did not qualify for help from the Department of Work and Pensions. • You lived in a care home, or independent hospital or Ilford Park Polish Residential home (and had done so for the previous 12 weeks or more. If you would like more information and to see if you qualify for a payment or if you would like to apply, then please feel free to contact the Winter Fuel Payment helpline on 0845 9151515. The helpline is open from Monday - Friday 8.20am 4.30pm alternatively visit their website Pensionsandretirementplanning/Benefits/ BenefitsInRetirement/DG_10018657 ● Keep Warm Keep Well – this is a national campaign to reduce cold-related illnesses and deaths during winter. There are a number of help lines you can call to give you advice on how to keep warm and healthy during the winter. Home Heat Helpline 0800 33 66 99 NHS Direct (health advice) 0845 46 47 A free ‘Keep Warm Keep Well Winter Guide’ is available that gives practical tips on keeping warm and staying healthy during the colder months. To order a copy of the booklet, write to, DH Publications, PO Box 777, London, SE1 6XH. Or telephone 0300 123 1002 Alternatively you can visit the Department of Health’s, Keep Warm Keep Well, Website www. 5

3.TRANSPORT: ● CallConnect

– CallConnect is a dial-a-bus service for people living in rural areas. If you live in a rural area which is not served by a main bus service then it is possible that you are served by the CallConnect service.

residents/transport-travel-and-roads/publictransport/community-transport/ ● Blue

Badges – The Blue Badge scheme provides a national arrangement of parking concessions for people with severe walking difficulties who travel either as drivers or passengers.

Many of the CallConnect services operate between 7am - 7pm, Monday - Saturday. The service is available to anyone. All vehicles are modern and fully accessible for wheelchair users. The scheme applies to drivers or passengers with severe walking difficulties; passengers For information on the CallConnect service, who are registered blind people; people with including joining the service and booking very severe upper limb disabilities who regularly journeys, contact: need to drive and cannot turn a steering wheel by hand even if the steering wheel has Matrix Booking Line: 0845 234 3344 or a turning knob. 01522 553143 Lines are open Monday – Friday 7.30am – To find out more, including requesting 6.30pm, Saturday 8.30am – 5.30pm a leaflet on ‘The Blue Badge Scheme – or Information about parking concessions for disabled and blind people’ or to apply for a ● Dial- a- ride – Dial-a-ride is a door-to-door blue badge contact the Blue Badge Scheme service for individuals who are unable to use 01522 782232 or look at the County Council conventional public transport, whether due website age, disability or simply because there is no scheme/26852.article other transport available in their area. The schemes are membership-based and to qualify you must live in a designated area and unable to access public transport. The service operates between 9.30am -12pm and 1pm – 3.30pm Monday – Friday. To find out more information telephone 01522 544983 or look on the website

● Bus

Passes – To qualify for a bus pass you need to be over 60 or have an eligible disability. The City of Lincoln Council administer the scheme on behalf of Lincolnshire County Council for the whole of Lincolnshire. Telephone: 01522 881188 or apply in person at City Hall, Beaumont Fee, Lincoln.


– General Practitioners (GP’s) – Local doctor’s surgeries offer a wide range of services, including advice on health problems and prescriptions, but also minor surgery and referrals to other health and social care services.

You can find out local GP contact details from NHS Direct on 0845 46 47 or in the Yellow Pages under “Doctors (medical)”. ● Pharmacies

– Commonly known as chemists, pharmacies, can offer advice on healthy living and minor ailments alongside dispensing


prescriptions.You can find contact details either in the Yellow Pages or on the web at www.nhs. uk/servicedirectories ● Dentists

and Opticians – contact details as above and the Yellow Pages has a list of dentists and opticians in your area. NHS Direct will also tell you which dentists take NHS patients. Tel: 0845 46 47 or on their website

● Hospitals

- There are four main and four supporting hospitals in Lincolnshire provided by

the United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust (ULHT). Main hospital addresses: Boston Pilgrim Sibsey Road, Boston PE21 9QS Telephone: 01205 364801 Grantham & District 101 Manthorpe Road, Grantham NG31 8DG Telephone: 01476 565232 Lincoln County Greetwell Road, Lincoln LN2 5QY Telephone: 01522 512512 County Hospital Louth High Holme Road, Louth LN11 0EU Telephone: 01507 600100 Supporting hospitals addresses: John Coupland Hospital Ropery Road, Gainsborough DN21 2TJ Telephone: 01427 816500 Skegness & District Dorothy Avenue, Skegness PE25 2BS Telephone: 01754 762401 Johnson Hospital Spalding Road, Pinchbeck, Spalding PE11 3DT Telephone: 01775 652000 Full contact details and directions to the above hospitals can be found on the United Lincolnshire Hospitals website,

advice and support, helping you to sort out any concerns you may have about the service provided and guiding you through the different services provided by the Lincolnshire Community Health Service and the NHS Lincolnshire. The service is both free and confidential and can be contacted as under: Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS), Greetwell Place, Limeklin Way, Greetwell Road, Lincoln, LN2 4US. Tel: 0845 602 4384 Email: Website: www.lincolnshire.nhs.u/Our-NHS-Services/pals/ ● United

Lincolnshire Hospital Trust Customer Care Team - If you have been admitted to any of Lincolnshire Hospitals and wish to leave any feedback, comments or are after support or guidance then please feel free to contact the: United Lincolnshire Hospital Trust – Customer Care Team Telephone: 01522 573969 Email: Website:

● Lincolnshire

Partnership NHS Foundation Trust - Our adult mental health service care for people of working age (18 to 65 years old) who are experiencing severe episodes of their mental health illness or need longer term recovery plans put in place to return to live independently. We will work with you, your carer(s) and other family members to help treat you for your condition at home and in the community, rather than admitting you into one of our hospital inpatient units. Our services include:

In addition to the above, Stamford Hospital is provided by the Peterborough and Stamford Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. The address is Stamford Hospital, Ryhall Road, Stamford, PE9 1UA. Details and directions can be found on the website,

• Crisis resolution and home treatment

●  NHS

• Acute inpatient care

Direct – Is a free 24 hour service, which offers nurse advice and information. It can be accessed by the telephone, internet or digital satellite television. Their contact telephone number is 0845 46 47 and the website address is

● Patient Advice

and Liaison Service (PALS) – As a patient, relative or carer, you may sometimes need to turn to someone for on the spot help, advice and support.

Lincolnshire PALS can provide confidential

• Recovery • Social day care All referrals to our services are initially done via your GP.You will initially be seen by our primary care teams who will assess your needs and decide with you what services and treatments will best suit the problems you are experiencing. Tel: 01522 526827 E-mail: 7

5. PERSONAL CARE SERVICES: These are services which help you with things like getting in and out of bed, washing, dressing and feeding yourself. They may also be able to help if you are feeling isolated and lonely or not being able to cope. After an assessment of your needs, personal care services are provided by, or on behalf of, the Adult Social Care services of Lincolnshire County Council. They are also provided by a range of voluntary organisations and private sector providers.

which may meet your needs and you won’t require anything further.

The Adult Social Care service can be contacted through the Customer Service Centre of Lincolnshire County Council, telephone 01522 782155, where a member of the team will be available to talk to you about your needs. It maybe that they will offer you information and advice,

It is important to note that, wherever possible, the approach will always be to look for the simplest and least intrusive ways of helping you to live safely and independently in the community and for you to have choices about the way you live your life.

Depending on your needs we may assess you on the phone, in an assessment clinic, or at home. If, however, your problems represent a more serious risk to your independence then, with your agreement, a request will be sent to the local area team. A home visit will then be arranged so that you and the worker can make a full assessment of your needs and agree a plan.

Li n c 8

o l n s hi

re i s li st e n i n g...

● Prevention

and Access to Services First Contact – First Contact is a service operated in partnership across public and voluntary services to support people aged 60 and over to access services. It is a simple set of checklist questions through which people can access advice and information on a range of issues such as benefit advice, help around the home, fire safety advice and advice about volunteering.

F  irst Contact Volunteers – First Contact Volunteers help support the work of the First Contact service by carrying out key roles within their communities including supporting older people in their area to complete First Contact checklists and offering one to one support for people who need additional support to access the services

they have requested via First Contact. Good Life Guide – The Good Life Guide is a brochure to provide people who have retired or who are thinking about retirement with information about a variety of issues such as health advice, preventing hazards, advice about keeping your home warm, how to protect your home from crime and planning for future potential care needs. If you want further information or would like a copy of the guide then please contact us on 01522 782172. If you are interested in finding out more about any of the above services then please contact us by phone on 01522 782172, by email on or on the website at


Clubs – There are a variety of lunch clubs and activities in Lincolnshire, offering an informal opportunity to meet other people. Most are run by volunteers and usually take place in church halls or community centres. The Customer Service Centre will be able to tell you if any of these clubs are near to your home, telephone 01522 782155.

● C  ommunity

Meals – The county council has a preferred provider who will deliver community meals to the home of a vulnerable person on a short or long-term basis according to needs, after an assessment of your needs has been undertaken. This can be arranged through the Customer Service Centre, telephone 01522 782155.

The meals are delivered frozen - this means you can re-heat the meal at a time to suit yourself and a wide menu of meals is available. Where necessary, a microwave cooker and a small freezer can be provided. If you have difficulty reheating a meal, Adult Social Care may be able to provide support. You may prefer, however, to make your own arrangements to purchase your frozen meals

directly from Wiltshire Farm Foods and without an assessment of your needs by Adult Social Care. If this is the case, Wiltshire Farm Foods can be contacted directly on 01427 666130 ( Lincolnshire County Council are encouraging people to retain their independence. With this in mind we have launched a way of enabling you to manage your own care and tailor the help that you need. This is known as Self Directed Support. This is made up of different elements: ● P  ersonal

Budgets – which is an amount of money allocated to a person following an assessment of their needs. It aims to give people more flexibility and freedom in the types of services they receive. Previously needs have only been met by providing a few different types of services e.g. personal care. A personal budget will allocate an amount of money to the person who can choose for themselves how they spend that money in order to meet their needs and achieve their outcomes. This can be through services arranged through the Council, a cash payment as a direct payment or a mixture of both options. 9

Self Directed Support recognises that you are the expert of your own support needs and the way that you will manage your own care and support in order to achieve your desired outcomes and improve the quality of your life. It is about making services more individual or personalised to meet your needs and means that you will have more choice, control and independence. To find out more, including requesting a leaflet on ‘A Brief Introduction to Self Directed Support – Your Personal Budget for Social Care’ contact the Customer Service Centre of Lincolnshire County Council on 01522 782155. You may decide that you would like to receive your personal budget allocation in full or part as a direct payment. ● Direct

Payments Direct Payments gives you more choice and control in choosing your care support.You can use the money to employ somebody yourself (an individual personal assistant) or choose the services of an agency/business.

account. More about payment information will be explained in detail by a co-ordinator/assessor. If you want any further information regarding Direct Payments please contact the Customer Service Centre on 01522 782155. ● Home

Support – Home Support is practical help with your personal care which can be provided in your own home, to enable you to remain independent for as long as possible and improve your quality of life.

This is usually help with day to day personal tasks, which could include getting up, dressing, washing, going to bed or help with eating. The service may also be able to help you to contact other agencies who can assist you with other special needs which have been identified in your care plan. This may include laundry, shopping, household chores, preparing meals or collecting a pension.

If you are an older person who is in need of assistance with everyday tasks, or have a physical or sensory disability or a mental illness, What Direct Payments can be used for: then Adult Social Care can arrange for help at Employing your own staff/personal assistant; buy home. The amount and type of support you a service(s) from an organisation that provides a receive each week depends upon what you and specific service(s); buy a service(s) from a private the worker decide following an assessment of care agency; buy short periods of residential your needs. care; buy equipment or small adaptations to your To assist in identifying your Home Support property; all or a mixture of the above services. needs, Lincolnshire now provides an Assessment What Direct Payments cannot be used for: and Reablement Service (LARS). During a period To pay a relative or close friend, who lives with of between one week, or up to a maximum you to help you; pay for long term residential of six weeks Adult Social Care staff will work or nursing care; buy a social care service that is with you to try and regain or improve your already managed by us; buy anything other than ability to be as independent as possible. If this the agreed care you need. is not possible then this service will assist in deciding the best way of enabling you to be as Paying into a Bank Account: independent as possible and to decide which Direct Payments will not affect any benefits you services will best meet your future needs. receive because the money will be used only to meet your level of care. The payments will not Please note that home support services are be assessed as income on which you need to chargeable.You will be offered a financial pay tax.Your Direct Payments monies will need assessment to ensure you are not asked to to go into a separate bank account and will be contribute more than you can afford, and some paid every four weeks in advance.You may need people pay nothing. However if you have more to pay towards the costs of the care in line with than £23,250 in savings you will be asked to the Adult Charging policy.You will need to pay pay the full or maximum cost of your home your contribution into your Direct Payment support services and an agreed amount for any 10

reablement services we provide. For more details please see Lincolnshire County Council’s Adults Charging Policy available on the County Councils Website uk or please call the Customer Service Centre on 01522 782155. ● Day

Opportunities – Lincolnshire Social Services provides day opportunities for people with disabilities aged 18 and over and for older people aged 65 aged 65 and over.

Day opportunities are provided in a variety of locations, which could range from residential and nursing homes to community centres as well as specialist centres and activities. To be eligible for day opportunities your needs will be assessed by Adult Social Care who will discuss and agree with you what is the best way to support you.You can receive advice on this type of service from the Customer Service Centre, telephone 01522 782155. ● Respite

Care – Carers and the people they are caring for may be entitled to respite care in the form of a temporary place in residential accommodation or provision of an alternative qualified carer to give both the carer and their families a break. In certain circumstances Adult Social Care also offers respite advice and support for a family to take a break together.

● Residential

Care – This is likely to be the answer when it is clear that you can no longer manage safely in your own home. It is a major decision and you should take great care before choosing a residential home. If you want the support of Adult Social Care in moving to a residential care home then this will only take place after an assessment of your needs. The assessment will ensure that there are no alternative ways of supporting you in your own home and that you meet the criteria for residential or nursing care. If provided with residential or nursing care you will be asked

to make a contribution towards the cost and if you have more than £23,250 in savings or capital assets you will be asked to pay the full cost. If you go into residential care permanently your home may be treated as a capital asset unless, for example, your spouse or partner still lives there. For more information please see Lincolnshire County Council website or call the Customer Service Centre on 01522 782155. ● Personal

Budgets – For all new referrals for a service from Adult Social Care, Lincolnshire now operates an approach called Personal Budgets. If you are eligible and when your personal support needs have been assessed, the way those services will be provided are through you having more choice and control and a Personal Budget.

Through a Personal Budget and your Support Plan there are a number of ways that you can have an active role in deciding which services you feel are most appropriate to your needs. This could be through a: ● Direct

Payment – This is where you receive the money directly and can as part of a support plan choose the exact services you want, when it is needed and who will provide that service.

● Individual

Service Fund – Your Personal Budget is managed through a three way arrangement between yourself the provider of the service and the County Council. The money to pay for your services is held by the provider and the support plan that you have agreed identifies when and how those services are provided. The County Council is involved to monitor this arrangement. For more information go to this website residents/adult-social-care/asc-faqs/what-is-apersonal-budget/100426.article

Or ring the Customer Service Centre on 01522 782155.



and Rescue safety checks – Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue aims to improve community safety by working to prevent fires and other emergencies from happening.

They offer free home fire safety checks for residents within the county. If you would like a member of the fire service to visit your house and undertake a fire safety check and also fit free smoke detectors, please contact the Fire Service on 01522 582222. Callers –Some bogus callers call on older and vulnerable people saying they need help urgently. They may ask you to help them outside the house or ask to come in to make a ‘phone call or have a glass of water. They may say they are from the “waterboard”.

of who the caller represents in the phone directory; ring to verify the caller’s identity; do not use a phone number on the identity card, as this may be fake. If you have any doubts - keep them out Whether you are at home or away - keep your front and back doors locked ● Community Alarms

– The Community Alarm service is a 24-hour, 365-day monitoring system. It aims to provide peace of mind for people who feel at risk in their own homes.

● Bogus

LOCK. keep front and back doors locked (with keys taken out), even when at home; STOP. stop and think if anyone is expected; look through a spy hole or window to identify the caller; CHAIN. put the door chain or door bar on first before opening the door, and keep it on whilst talking to the caller; (normally when the door is shut and locked, the bar or chain can be left off to get out in an emergency). CHECK. check their identity card carefully even if the caller has a pre-arranged appointment (close the door whilst doing this); look up the phone number

It works via a special alarm unit connected to the telephone line. The alarm unit has a built in button, which you press to obtain assistance. Alternatively the alarm can be activated by a pendant which is worn around the neck or on a wrist band. Once the alarm button is pressed it sends a signal down the telephone line to the control centre to raise the alarm. The community alarm service can be adapted to meet many needs, for example an alarm button can be installed at front doors giving the individual opportunity to call for assistance if they have an unwelcome visitor. For further information about the service provided in your area contact:

City of Lincoln – Lincare West Lindsey ACIS North Kesteven South Kesteven

01522 544813 01427 678000 01400 273025 01476 406374

8. SUPPORT FOR CARERS: Do you provide regular and substantial support for another person? If so, you are a Carer If you are an unpaid carer living in Lincolnshire, there are six important things you should know about if you want to be linked in to the support that is available: ● A

Carers Assessment – This is an opportunity to share your experience as a carer with a


dedicated support worker who can guide you towards the help and support you are entitled to as an unpaid carer. It explores the impact your caring role has on your life, and helps to identify the right support to meet your needs. ● Carers

Emergency Plan – What would happen to your loved one if you were unable to care for them in the event of an emergency? Your Carers Emergency Plan is created by you, and provides detailed instructions for others

to follow in an emergency situation, giving you peace of mind. Even better, it’s free to set up! ● Carers

Information Pack – This pack, designed by carers, is an excellent information source for all carers, including an A – Z booklet of help and advice on many subjects relevant to carers, a caring journal to record your interactions with professionals, and much more.

●C  arers

Newsletter – This bi-monthly newsletter, created and edited by carers, is full of carers’ experiences, stories, news and events, advice and fun content, and aims to inform and entertain carers across Lincolnshire. It is a great way to keep in touch with carers issues and be linked into the Carers Partnership.

● Carers

Support Groups & Carers Partnerships – Together with the Lincolnshire

Carers Partnerships, many support groups, carer organisations and charities are working to support carers in Lincolnshire – which one could help you? Anyone can join the Lincolnshire Carers Partnerships, and you can be involved as little or as much as you wish. ● District

Council – Carer Champions. All 7 District Councils across Lincolnshire have a Carers Champion. They know how important carers are, and are working hard in their district to help raise awareness.

If you would like to find out more about the Lincolnshire Carers Partnerships and for any updates, or about anything shown above, please contact: Tel: 01522 554214 Fax: 01522 546360 Email: adult-social-care/carers/

9. HOUSING: ● District

councils – Housing is dealt with by the district and city councils - there are seven within Lincolnshire and below are their contact details: Lincoln City Council 01522 881188 West Lindsey District Council 01427 676676 East Lindsey District Council 08446 601111 North Kesteven District Council 01529 414155 South Kesteven District Council 01476 406080 South Holland District Council 01775 761161 Boston Borough District Council 01205 314200

● Supporting

People - Supporting People

is a scheme that helps people live in their own home with greater independence, by funding organisations that offer housing related support services. There is a range of services, which include: • Community alarm systems • Advice on cooking and similar activities If you feel that Supporting People can help you their contact details are: Supporting People Team, Public Health, Supported Housing. 15/17 The Avenue, Lincoln. Telephone 01522 782155 or email

10. SAFEGUARDING ADULTS: All adults are entitled to live their lives free from abuse and neglect. Lincolnshire County Council alongside agencies such as the Police and Health are working together to ensure that people feel safe. Everyone has the right to feel confident that they can live their lives without fear or concern for their own welfare. However, we all have a responsibility to ensure that abuse does not take place or that if we are aware that it may be happening, action is taken to prevent or stop it from taking place.

If you have any concerns about a person’s safety then you can phone this number for advice and assistance: 01522 782155. All calls are treated in confidence. ● Out

of hours social care support - This service is provided by trained staff at the county council to respond to concerns when its offices are closed during holidays, evenings or weekends. For out of office help please phone 01522 782333.

In any emergency you should always ring 999. 13

Part 2: Stay safe at home: a practical guide

Li n c

o l n s hi

re i s li st e n i n g...


Moving around the home.....20

Adult social care............................36

Key ............................................................15

In the bathroom............................24

Alterations to your home.....36

Getting in and out of your home...................................16

In the living room.........................28

Useful information.......................37

In the kitchen...................................30

Answering the door...................18

In the bedroom..............................34

Useful addresses and phone numbers..............................37


INTRODUCTION This self-help guide is for older people and people with a disability who are looking for ways to make life safer and easier at home. It is about getting the equipment or adaptations you need. The guide goes through the home, room by room, helping you to: • work out what you have to do in your daily life that is difficult or dangerous • decide what is making it difficult • find out what would help How to use the guide Have a look through the tables, starting over the page, and find the areas where you are having problems. Each table deals with one part of the home. In the first column there is a list of things which you might need to do. Pick out the ones which

you are finding difficult or dangerous. Then have a look at the second column, which lists the different things that might be causing the problem. Being clear in your mind about what the problem is will make it easier to find a solution. In the last three columns we have listed things that might solve the problem. As you go across the page the solutions get more complex. The simple things need to be tried first. They are mostly things you can arrange for yourself, like moving furniture around or buying small gadgets. If the simple things won’t help, you can think about the more complex things. At the back of this booklet we have listed some useful addresses in case you decide that you want to buy some gadgets. For more information about getting help, look at the back of the booklet.

KEY Throughout this booklet, possible solutions have letters next to them indicating where you may be able to get help and advice. The key below explains what the letters mean. The useful addresses and telephone number directory, at the back of the booklet, can help you contact the relevant organisations.

S ✳ means that if you own your own home, in some instances social care may support you in applying to the district/city council for a grant for this work. If you rent your home then social care may help you to ask your housing provider or landlord to do the alterations.

There are various ways to get help:

H means that you may be able to get advice and/or be assessed for some equipment from the health service. If you have a medical condition that requires regular visits from a health professional, please discuss your needs with the person who visits you regularly.

S means that you may be able to get help from social care.You may also wish to purchase these items yourself. Please see page 37-39 for useful contacts and addresses.



Key safe helps keep keys safe and prevent loss

Portable ramp so you don’t have to go up and down steps


Key grip helps you grip the key and turn the lock




ANSWERING THE DOOR Key chain allows you to view the visitor without opening the door fully

Never leave keys in the lock


ANSWERING THE DOOR Directories/UsefulContacts ByCategory/Governmentcitize nsandrightscontacts/ DG_195948


Second bannister rail gives you something extra to hold onto as you go up and down stairs


Easi-Reach helps you pick things up without bending down

Key grip helps you grip the key and turn the lock







Hand rail provides extra support at the bottom of the stairs

Stairlift helps you get up and down the stairs


Long handled shoe horn helps you put on footwear without bending down too far




Tap turner helps you grip the tap and turn it on and off

Bath lift a safe way to help you in and out of the bath

IN THE BATHROOM Long handled sponge helps you to wash yourself

Raised toilet seat helps you to stand up




Shower board something to sit on while you wash yourself


Raised toilet seat with frame provides support when standing up






High chair makes it easier to get up

Chair raiser makes your own chair a more comfortable height


EasiReach helps you to pick things up

Plug with handle helps you grip the plug




Tap turner helps you grip the tap and turn it on and off

Lid grip helps you grip bottle or jar lids to open them


High stool to rest on while you work

Teapot tipper helps you to pour the tea





Lightweight large handled cutlery helps you grip cutlery


Long handled dustpan and brush stops you having to bend down so far

Liquid level indicator indicates the level of liquid in container when you can’t see it




Pill dispenser helps you take pills on the right day

Pillow raiser gives you support in bed


Bed raiser makes your own bed a more comfortable height

Easy grip scissors handy for cutting nails




ADULT SOCIAL CARE ASC can provide support with things like getting in and out of bed, washing, dressing and feeding yourself. They may also be able to help if you are feeling isolated and lonely or not being able to cope. Firstly the Council will conduct an assessment of your needs to identify if you meet the appropriate level of eligibility. ASC refer to national guidelines issued by the Government called Fair Access to Care Services (FACS) when assessing your care needs. If your needs meet current Eligibilty criteria, ASC will be able to help directly. Whatever your level of need, ASC will always offer advice and direct you to people who can help you if ASC can’t. The ASC can be contacted through the Customer Service Centre of Lincolnshire County Council, telephone 01522 782155, where a member of the team will be available to talk to you about your needs. It maybe that they will offer you information and advice, which may meet your needs and you won’t require anything further. Depending on your needs we may assess you on the phone, in an assessment clinic, or at home. If, however, your problems represent a more serious risk to your independence then, with your agreement, a request will be sent to the local area team. A home visit will then be arranged so that you and the worker can make a full community care assessment.

to have choices about the way you live your life. Once the Community Care Assessment is complete and it has been identified that you meet the eligibility criteria you will be considered for Reablement. Reablement is about working with you to maximise your independence, this is usually a free service of up to six weeks duration. If at the end of Reablement you still meet the FACS criteria and require ongoing support you will need to complete a Resource Allocation System [RAS]. You can do this yourself, with help from ASC or with help from any other people you choose, but the form will always be checked by ASC. The RAS identifies how much resource will be available to you to meet your assessed needs, how you use your money has to be described in a support plan. The support plan is a document which belongs to you, you can create the support plan yourself or choose whomever you like to help you, this can include ASC staff. The support plan sets the outcomes that you want to achieve and identifies the means by which you will achieve those outcomes.

Please note that support provided by Lincolnshire County Council is chargeable.You will be offered a financial assessment to ensure you are not asked to contribute more than you can afford, and some people pay nothing. However if you have more than £23,250 in savings you will be asked to pay the full or maximum cost. For more details It is important to note that, wherever possible, the please see Lincolnshire County Council’s Adults approach will always be to look for the simplest Charging Policy available on the County Councils and least intrusive ways of helping you to live safely Website or please call the and independently in the community and for you Customer Service Centre on 01522 782155.

ALTERATIONS TO YOUR HOME If you want to make small alterations to your home like fix a rail by the door, social care can help. The Lincolnshire Home Improvement Agency may also be able to advise you.

from social care. If there is a simple way to solve your problem they will make suggestions. If an alteration is the best thing to do they will write to the district or city council or your landlord and give support.

If you want to make big alterations to your home like building a new bathroom you might have to If you want more information about the types of ask your landlord if you rent or ask the district or grant that you can get to alter your home, ring city council for a grant if you own your own house. your district or city council and ask about Disabled Usually it is a good idea to ask for an assessment Facilities Grants. 36


High Street shops, such as Boots or Argos, sell equipment to help you to be safe and independent.

● You

will find specialist shops in the Yellow Pages under ‘Mobility and Access Equipment’.

● There

are a number of Disabled Living Centres in the county. These are places where you can see equipment, try it out and buy it. Staff in the Disabled Living Centres will also give you advice. Addresses for the Centres are:

Ancaster Day Centre Boundary Street, Lincoln, Lincs LN5 8NJ. Tel: 01522 545111 Open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 10am – 3pm Inter-Agency Building Stanley Avenue, Thorpe Sands, Mablethorpe, LN12 1DP. Tel: 01507 478574 Open Monday to Friday 10am – 3am Scott House 35 Skirbeck Road, Boston, PE21 6DG. Tel: 01205 367597 Open Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 10am – 3pm

Swaby Resource Centre John Coupland Hospital, Ropery Road, Gainsborough, DN21 2TJ. Tel: 01427 816500 Open Tuesday to Friday 10am – 3pm Unity House 22 Tollemache Road (South), Spittlegate Level, Grantham, NG31 7UH. Tel: 0845 0547171 (Red Cross Head Office for details) Open Monday to Friday am – 3am 33 Ryhall Road Stamford, PE9 1UF. Tel: 01780 480599 Open Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 10am – 3pm, Tuesday 10am – 11.30am All centres are closed on Bank Holidays ● The

British Red Cross has wheelchairs, commodes and other items for hire.

● Your

local district council will help you to apply for grants to insulate your home.

● The

Fire Service (Community Safety) will advise you about smoke alarms/fire prevention and may replace your old electric blanket.

USEFUL ADDRESSES AND TELEPHONE NUMBERS Adult Social Care S S ✳ Customer Service Centre. Tel: 01522 782155. Community Fire Safety Lincolnshire Fire Service HQ, South Park Avenue, Lincoln LN5 8EL. Tel: 01522 582222. /lft/home/ Crime Prevention Lincolnshire Police HQ, PO Box 999, Lincoln LN5 7PH. Tel: 01522 532222.

NHS Direct H Tel: 0845 4647.

Lincolnshire Energy Efficiency Advice Centre Tedder Hall, Manby Park, Manby, Louth, Lincs LN11 8UP. Tel: 0800 512012

Lincolnshire Patient & Advice Liaison Service (PALS) H Greetwell Place, Limeklin Way, Greetwell Road, Lincoln, LN2 4US. Tel: 0845 602 4384 Email: info@ Website: www.

Lincolnshire Integrated Community Equipment Service S H Tel: 0845 121 2031

Lincolnshire Home Improvement Agency Customer Relations, Suite 3, Saracen House, Crusader Road, City Office Park,Tritton Road, Lincoln. LN AS

Boston Borough Council Municipal Buildings, West Street, Boston, PE21 8QR Tel: 01205 314200

District and city councils


USEFUL ADDRESSES AND TELEPHONE NUMBERS City of Lincoln Council Housing Renewal Team, Housing Strategy, City Hall, Beaumont Fee, Lincoln LN1 1DE Tel: 01522 873787 East Lindsey District Council Tedder Hall, Manby Park, Manby, Louth, Lincs LN11 8UP Tel: 01507 601111 North Kesteven District Council District Council Offices, Kesteven Street, Sleaford, Lincs NG34 7EF Tel: 01529 414155 or 01522 699699 South Kesteven District Council Council Offices, St. Peters Hill, Grantham, Lincs NG31 6PZ Tel: 01476 406080 South Holland District Council Council Offices, Priory Road, Spalding, Lincs PE11 2XE Tel: 01775 761161 West Lindsey District Council The Guildhall, Marshalls Yard, Gainsborough, Lincs DN21 2NA Tel: 01427 676676 Voluntary organisations ● Age UK – Local Age UK

have a number of schemes aimed at helping older people maintain their independence in the community, for example, assistance with shopping or household chores as well as social groups. 38

Below are the contact details for the Age UK groups around the county. A  ge UK Boston & South Holland (Home Support) County Hall, Boston, PE21 6DY Tel: 01522 554995 A  ge UK Boston & South Holland (Information,Advice and Guidance, Insurance and Day Centre) Community Rooms, 34 Straitbar Gate, Boston, Lincs PE21 6LJ.Tel: 01205 364161 email: Age UK Kesteven Council Offices, Eastgate, Sleaford NG34 7EB.Tel: 01529 302843 Age UK Lincoln 23 Sixfield Close, Lincoln LN16 0EJ.Tel: 01522 696000.

Louth LN11 0EU Tel: 0845 6005885 Open: Mon-Fri 09:00-17:00 Home from Hospital is a friendly and confidential service providing one-to-one short-term practical support by a trained volunteer which enables patients to return home with confidence when no other support is available from friends and family.Volunteers help with shopping, collection prescriptions, looking after pets or just being there when people begin to do things for themselves. WVRS Ancaster Day Centre Coffee Bar Boundary Street, Lincoln, Lincolnshire LN5 8PF Tel: 0845 600 5885 Open Mon-Fri 09:00-14:00

Our tea bars in places like sheltered housing or council run community centres serve residents, staff and visitors with the added warmth of friendly Age Uk Lindsay (Information, understanding volunteers.They Advice and Home Support) help older people feel less 6, Horsefair Walk, Horncastle, dependent on visitors and provide Lincs LN9 5HU.Tel: 01507 525892 friendly social contact. Age UK Spalding John Van Geest Day Centre, PE11 WRVS Navenby Friendship Club 1XR, 1 The Meadows, Spalding. Navenby Methodist Church Tel: 01775 720305 High Street, Navenby, Lincoln Lincolnshire LN5 0EN Alternatively you could visit the Tel: 0845 600 5885 Age Concern website and see the Open:Thursdays 14:30 -16:30 types of schemes and help they Community Clubs provide a provide, local place to meet, often in the ● WRVS in Lincolnshire afternoon, and catch up with friends.They usually offer some WRVS Louth Home from entertainment and social activities. Hospital Service This type of service can vary from Louth County Hospital, area to area. High Holme Road, Age UK Lindsey (Head Office).The Old School House, Manor House Street, Horncastle LN9 5HF. Tel: 01507 524242

USEFUL ADDRESSES AND TELEPHONE NUMBERS WRVS Over 60’s Club Town Hall, High Street, Caistor, Market Rasen, Lincolnshire LN7 6TX Tel: 0845 600 5885 Open 2nd Wednesday of the month 14:00-16:00

LAPD Spalding Room 8 , Chappell Centre, Pinchbeck Road, Spalding, PE11 1QF Tel: Contact Boston Office for opening times

British Red Cross Unity House, 22 Tollemache Road South, Spittlegate Level, Grantham, Lincs NG31 7UH Tel: 0845 054 7171

LAPD Boston Scott House, Skirbeck Road, Boston PE21 6DA. Tel: 01205 351189

Lincolnshire Association of People with Disabilities (LAPD) Ancaster Day Centre, Boundary Street, Lincoln LN5 8PF Tel: 01522 530301

MS Society Freephone helpline for the National MS Society.They can provide details for Lincolnshire MS Societies.Tel: 0808 8008000.

Lincolnshire Dance The Stables, Wellingore Hall, Wellingore, Lincs LN5 0HX. Tel: : 01522 811811 Retail outlets Argos, Boots, B&Q, Jackson & Shipley,Wickes etc (For local stores, see Yellow Pages)

Li n c

o l n s hi

Please also visit staysafeathome for details online.

re i s li st e n i n g... 39




Your care, safe in our hands


To advertise in this publication please call the sales team on 01909 478822 Britannic Chambers, 8A Carlton Road, Worksop, Nottinghamshire S80 1PH 01909 478822 | |

Every possible care has been taken to ensure that the information given in this publication is accurate. Whilst the publisher would be grateful to learn of any errors, they cannot accept any liability over and above the cost of the advertisement for loss there by caused. No reproduction by any method whatsoever of any part of this publication is permitted without written consent of the copyright owners. Octagon Design & Marketing Ltd. ©2012 Britannic Chambers, 8a Carlton Road, Worksop, Notts. S80 1PH Tel: 01909 478822

Spalding District Day Care in a purpose built modern building providing friendly, professional care to local elderly people

Pink Glove Care services

If you are elderly, disabled, recovering from illness or injury or Caring for someone, we will provide you with a Personal Assistant, who will assist you in all aspects of your care” We provide, trustworthy, trained, insured and checked staff, who will attend you for a minimum of 1 hour. We can also provide: Carer’s respite service for as long as you need us, Overnight care, therapeutic and rehabilitation services. We also operate a “Home from Hospital” Care service. Our aim is to provide High Quality, reliable and safe Care in your own home.We operate in Stamford, Bourne and Spalding.

Registered with CQC

Tel: 01780 721912

Tel: 01522 538656 Email: What we offer We offer everything from personal care to shopping, cleaning or social visits. In fact everything you need to stay in the comfort of your own home.

Services are: • Spa Bath • Hairdresser/Beautician • Chiropodist • Entertainment • Outings • Daily Activities • Transport • Freshly cooked food Dementia Day Care is also provided to meet individual needs with trained staff in a quiet environment with a secure garden area.

Age UK Spalding District 1 The Meadows, Spalding, Lincs, PE11 1XR Tel 01775 720305 email Or visit


Our staff Our staff are caring, trained to give medication and police checked. Live-in care is available and each customer has a named contact in our office.

Alternative Bluebird Care offers a realistic cost effective alternative to residential care. With familiar friends, relatives and possessions around, Bluebird Care ‘just happens’.


Supported Housing: • A popular choice for older people who wish to live independently with the knowledge that help is at hand in an emergency. All schemes are located in Boston and surrounding villages. • Self contained accommodation with social activities if you wish to join in. Door entry system provides security with a well being support service linked to Boston Mayflowers own 24Hr careline service.

Careline Service: • Provides 24Hr emergency support at the press of a button. The service gives you the peace of mind that help is at hand in an emergency. • The service starts from as little as £2.40 per week. We also provide other monitoring services such as fall sensors, smoke alarms, bogus caller alerts and property exit sensors

For anymore information on any of these services please contact the call centre on

01205 360300


Community Support: A new and exciting support service to help you live independently in your own home. • Practical help with cooking, cleaning and other household chores • Help with attending appointments, community activities and shopping • Other tasks that you may struggle with and need a little bit of help

Heritage Care Heritage Care is a leading organisation providing support for people with physical disabilites, learning disabilities and older people. We provide short break services, packages for people with self directed support, community based day activities and outreach services. >FISS - Flexible Individual Support Solutions Our aim is to enable every individual we support to achieve their ambitions. Our model of service delivery enables us to design a customised service for each individual, placing the individual at the centre,

deciding exactly how they will be supported and who will support them. >Supported Living We support people to live in their own home. Our services is designed around the needs of the individual. Our Person

Centred Approach to planning our services means that we start with the individual and take full account of their wishes and aspirations. Our services are located within local communities each having easy access to a range of local amenities. Assistance provided

can take many forms such as offering help to use public transport and to access services in their local community. Most importantly, users of our services are supported to maintain their home and are encouraged to furnish to their own personal tastes.

For more information please contact: Robert or Hilary on 01778 424241 or email Empowering people to take control of their lives


We believe that everyone has the right to stay in their own homes for as long as possible if they wish therefore, at Gilder Care, we will do our utmost to ensure that everyone that we support is enabled to be as independent as possible, to stay in their own homes surrounded by their own belongings, memories and, in some cases, loved ones. We can offer support tailored to your assessed needs. These include: PERSONAL CARE Our staff will provide you with exactly the level of support you may need. They will help you in a discreet and careful manner ensuring your dignity at all times. Whether you need full assistance or just a little help, you will be supported competently and respectfully. NUTRITIONAL CARE Whether you need someone to prepare meals for you, or help with preparing meals yourself, our staff will assist to the level you require. PRACTICAL CARE Whatever your practical needs, our team will be able to help you where you need it most, offering an efficient and dedicated service. SOCIAL CARE We recognise that sometimes it is difficult to maintain social contact and our staff will endeavour to help you as much as you need, in order for you to lead a full and active life. FINANCIAL CARE Our staff can offer help with most aspects of day to day budgeting. We can also assist in helping to re-establish the above life skills following illness, hospitalisation or any other circumstance which has led to a loss of independence.


The best

is in the home In home care services that help you stay in your home Would Care Services offers tailor made services to those with Learning Disabilities and Older People.

Care and support both day and night Call us with no obligation

Tel: 01476 978077

01472 355 055



Designed by Octagon Design & Marketing Ltd, Britannic Chambers, 8a Carlton Road,Worksop, Nottinghamshire S80 1PH ☎ 01909 478822

An independent guide to living in Lincolnshire  
An independent guide to living in Lincolnshire  

An independent guide to living in Lincolnshire