At Joliet Junior College, you can receive an excellent education while enjoying all the benefits of living near a first-rate city. Students receive expert instruction, and have easy access to help when they need it. Our expansive main campus is located just 72 kilometers outside downtown Chicago, giving our students the opportunity to experience the exceptional cultural activity of the city. With state-of-the-art facilities and expert instruction, Joliet Junior College has been ranked among the top 100 institutions in the U.S. that granted associate degrees. We offer 197 degree and certificate programs in more than 50 areas of study.
Academic Programs of Interest
• Transcripts evaluated by ECE or WES
• Proof of financial support
• Computer Information
• Copy of passport
Systems • Engineering • Hospitality/Tourism
• Admission application • English language score from TOEFL or IELTS
• Psychology • Veterinary Medicine/ Technology
• Intensive English for Academic Purposes
Top 5 Transfer Universities • Governors State University (IL) • Illinois State University (IL) • Lewis University (IL) • University of Illinois, Chicago (IL) • University of St. Francis (IL)
• LEAP Center (Learning English for Academic Purposes) • Airport welcome and pick-up service • Excellent public transportation system for ease
• Tutoring and study skills workshops
Joliet Junior College is proud to be one of the Top 100 Community Colleges in terms of Associate Degrees earned.
• Assistance with adjustment to college life and U.S. culture
Community College Week, 2013
of travel to downtown Chicago • Peer mentors
• On-campus housing
What is a community college?
Community colleges provide a two-year curriculum
Fall semester: June 1
leading to an associate’s degree, which is
Spring semester: November 1
the equivalent of the first two years of a U.S.
bachelor’s degree. JJC has partnerships and
• Tuition and fees: $8004.96 - $12,007.44
that provide a seamless transfer; some even
• Books and supplies: $1,350
• Room and board: $9,568 • Health insurance: $876
agreements with several four-year universities
What are the benefits of attending a community college?
• Total: $19,798.96 - $23,801.44
Contact Information Dayna Crabb
• Smaller class sizes. • Cost-effective tuition, leading to greater affordability than a four-year university
International Student Services Coordinator
• Ability to earn a credential in less time than a
Joliet Junior College 1215 Houbolt Road
Joliet, IL 60431
• Potential to transfer to a four-year institution and
earn a bachelor’s degree
E-mail: email@example.com Website: jjc.edu/admissions/international-student Twitter: daynajjc Skype: jjcinternational Facebook: www.facebook.com/internationaljjc
Joliet Junior College Main Campus is located just 72 km outside downtown Chicago.
Published on May 12, 2014