Guidelines for Online Reading in 2023
How to share Astra Books for Young Readers books with students. These guidelines are for all educators and librarians, wherever you reside:
• Please note at the beginning of your recording that you are reading with permission from Astra Books for Young Readers.
• You may post your recording on either a closed (e.g., through a passwordprotected school platform or a private YouTube channel accessible only by students/educators) or open platform.
• If you post on a closed platform, please delete or disable access to your recording after June 30, 2023.
• If your recording is available on an open platform, it must be taken down two weeks after the initial posting.
• If you are an educator, please email your name and title to us at email@example.com. We’d love to hear how you’re using our books!
• By posting any recording, you agree to all terms outlined above.
Astra Books for Young Readers may adjust these terms in the future, as the situation evolves. Thank you for all you are doing to keep kids engaged, involved, and inspired!