L E A R N . P L AY. E X P L ORE .
NEW! LANGUAGE IMMERSION PROGRAM - MORE English & French and MORE Canadian culture to explore!
W ELC O ME T O
CAMP ALI M O N T R E A L
2 0 1 6
The exclusive partnership between ALI and McGill University Summer Camps offers 8-16 year-olds from all over the world a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to learn English or French, while having an exciting summer camp experience with Canadian children. ALI's dynamic English or French lessons for international students, combined with fun-filled day and evening camp activities and weekend excursions, make this magical experience complete. Classes, residence, sports, games and meals are all safely located on the beautiful and secure McGill University campus, situated on the edge of Mount Royal, just minutes from downtown Montreal.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT CAMP ALI: Your Child’s
Our number one priority, above everything else, is your child’s safety.
Our interactive language programs build confidence and positive self-esteem in our campers.
We value diversity and cultivate an atmosphere of respect and trust between all staff and campers. Campers will get the chance to visit Toronto, Niagara Falls, Ottawa and Quebec City! This year, we have added new trips, including Boston, New York & Upper Canada Village.
STAFF & INSTRUCTORS
• Located on campus at McGill • Student lounge, TV room, University study room
• Multilingual, male and female
• 24-hour emergency contact provided
• 24-hour supervision
• Separate boys and girls washrooms
• Experienced and qualified to work with children
• First-aid certified
• Laundry service
• Strict concern for child safety
• Private single bedrooms
TWO CAMP OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM!
I - NEW! LANGUAGE IMMERSION PROGRAM 20 hours of English / French classes per week 5 hours of Interactive Language Experience Explore local attractions and Montreal cultural offerings, such as festivals, markets, parks, libraries, and so much more!
DO YOU ENJOY PLAYING SPORTS? II - LANGUAGE & SPORTS PROGRAM 15 hours of English/French classes per week More than 20 different types of sports Fun games and activities that keep your children entertained and engaged all day long!
ENGLISH OR FRENCH CLASSES
EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS
• Divided by age and level
• Sightseeing • Shopping • Hiking on Mount Royal • Movies • Toronto visit
• Communicative and interactive approach
• Focus on 4 skills: speaking, listening, writing and reading
• All teachers are qualified professionals
• Maximum 16 students per class
• Niagara Falls visit • Ottawa visit • Quebec City visit • and so much more!
AN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE!
LANGUAGE IMMERSION PROGRAM
LANGUAGE & SPORTS PROGRAM
English / French Classes
English / French Classes & Interactive Language Experience Dinner, evening activities Shower and get ready for bed!
Baseball Soccer Relays Hockey Special Track Volleyball Basketball Martial Arts Sport Football Badminton Frisbee Rugby Activities
Trips & Activities
Swim, Lunch English or French Classes
Tr i p s & A c ti vi ti e s
Dinner, evening activities Shower and get ready for bed!
Study: 4h of English/French + 1h of ILE per day = 25 hours per week + homework Meals: 4 per day (breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner) Activities: Weekly activities + trips
Study: 3h per day = 15 per week + homework Sports and games: 4h per day = 20h per week Meals: 4 per day (breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner) Activities: Weekly activities + trips
• Established 1993 • Over 350 students monthly • Top quality facilities, services and location
• Rated one of the top 20 universities in the world • McGill Sports Summer Camp has more than 30 years of experience • Extensive, modern sports facilities
ALI - Académie Linguistique Internationale - 1425, Rene-Levesque Blvd. West, #163 Montreal, (Quebec), Canada, H3G 1T7 Phone:+1.514.270.3886 • Fax: +1.514.270.6363 • e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Published on Jan 18, 2016
Our Camp ALI brochure outlines the variety of programs, services, and excursions your child can take part in this summer in Montreal!