Partner with the Holy Spirit to walk in faith and breakthrough today!
Here are a few activities to get you started. 1. When you prepare your keys to open your gate and leave your house, invite God to take charge of the day – hand him the keys of your life (1 Peter 3:15).
4. When you drive or take public transport, use your commute to pray for Singapore (provision, prosperity, protection) (Psalm 67).
2. When you scroll through at Facebook, ask God to touch your Facebook friends and bring them to a place of encounter with Jesus (Acts 9:3-19).
5. When you encounter people, greet and wish them a good day. Ask God to use you as a channel of blessing to them (Luke 4:18)!
3. When you need to make a major decision, fast and pray (one meal a day) until you hear from God (Isaiah 58:3-7). Want to take it to the next level? Follow Jesus and consider a 40-day fast! Need help developing this spiritual discipline? Go to https://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/spiritual-growth/
6. When you give thanks for your meal, include a prayer for your pastors (relationship with God and family, courage to obey God’s promptings) (John 5:19, 10:27). 7. When you read the news, pray maranatha (“come, Lord Jesus”) (Revelations 22:7,12)
fasting/personal-guide-to-fasting.html for the whys and hows of fasting.
8. As you are about to sleep, ask God to give you His dreams (Acts 2:17).
Trinitarian Magazine Issue 3/2016