2391 BARONWOOD DRIVE, OAKVILLE
Home is where your story begins. - Annie Danielson
Welcome Home Incredible, upscale Crystal built end unit town home with loads of upgrades! Features include in-wall custom surround sound and Polk speakers throughout the entire house; 9 foot Ceilings, Hardwood Floors and Pot Lights on the main level. Gourmet Kitchen with stainless steel Electrolux appliances including Range Hood Microwave and built-in Dishwasher. The 2nd level features a lofted Sitting Area and 3 Bedrooms. The Master Bedroom includes a 3 piece Ensuite, 2 walk-in closets and double door entry. Close to schools, shops, parks and walking trails. Easy access to all highways.
May all who enter as guests leave as friends. - Unknown
Main Floor Extras • Hardwood floors • Open concept floor plan • 9 foot Ceilings with Pot Lights • Upgraded light fixtures and sconces
The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
- Nelson Mandela
Dining Room Dining Room Powder Room
The Company Makes the Feast. English Proverb
• Complete line of gourmet,
• Granite Counter Tops
stainless steel Electrolux appliances:
• Deep, double Sink with extendable Faucet
Gas Range/Stove, over-range Microwave,
• Breakfast Bar accommodates seating for 4 people
• Custom block cutting board
• Wine Fridge
• Wall-mounted Plasma Television
• Upgraded Cabinets with under-cabinet lighting
• Ceramic Tile Floors
• Glass Backsplash
• Breakfast Area with Hardwood Floors
A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it.
- George A. Moore
Loft • Loft with wall-mounted Plasma Television • Fireplace • 4 piece Main Bath
Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass. Itâ€™s about learning how to dance in the rain. - Vivian Greene
Master Bedroom • Glass insert, double door entry • Pot Lights on a remote dimmer • 2 Walk-in Closets with custom built-in organizers • Full 5 piece Ensuite with wall-mounted mirrors and wall sconce lighting
Third Bedroom Dining Room Main Bath
And in the end itâ€™s not the years in your life that count. itâ€™s the life in your years. - Abraham Lincoln
Oakville Yacht Club
Waterfront Trail at Lake Ontario
School Zone Captain R Wilson Elementary
2145 Grand Oak Trail
JK - Gr.8
Garth Webb Secondary
2820 Westoak Trails Blvd.
Gr.9 - Gr.12
St. Mary Catholic Elementary School
2175 Colonel William Pkwy.
JK - Gr.8
St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic SS
124 Dorval Dr.
Gr.9 - Gr.12
Fun Facts About Oakville • Oakville’s founder William Chisholm purchased 960 acres of land at an auction in 1827 for 21 shillings, three pence per acre. Total cost: aproximately $4,116 for the entire parcel which is now known as the Town of Oakville. • Oakville has over 2400 acres of park space. • Oakville offers a mix of converted 19th century buildings, which accommodate over 400 fine shops, services and restaurants. • Oakville has approximately 83 soccer fields, 74 baseball diamonds and two field hockey pitches for use by the public and local sports organizations. • Approximately 1.4 million tourists visit Oakville annually. • Sheridan College, founded in 1967, has grown from a locally-based college of 400 students to a dynamic and innovative institution with over 16, 000 full-time and 35,000 continuing education students.
• Of the 4,500 employers in Oakville, many represent the automo tive, technology, business service, aerospace, pharmaceutical and tourism sector. More than 260 of these businesses are the na tional and international corporate headquarters of these business sectors. • The Canada’s Cup International Yacht Race was founded in Oakville in 1896. The yacht ‘Canada’, built in Oakville, won the first race. • Many historical buildings in town are believed to be haunted by the ghosts of residents who once live in them. According to ‘Ghosts of Oakville’ author Joyce Burnell, Erchless Estate has had sightings of several different ghosts believed to be various members of the Chisholm family. • Today, Oakville has over 1,323 hectares of parkland and over 140 kilometers of trails.
*Each office independently owned and operated. Not intended to solicit properties currently listed for sale or individuals currently under contract with a Brokerage.
Floorplan “the princeton”
• Entire house equipped with state of the art
• Upgraded television and stereo wiring
professionally installed and conveniently
• 21 ceiling and wall ‘Polk Audio’ speakers
housed in a custom cabinet so that it is well
• Stainless steel switch plates and dimmers
organized and easy to operate.
• Stainless steel floor vents
OFFICE: 905-821-3200 DIRECT: 647-404-4220 JEFF@THEJEFFHAMTEAM.CA TWITTER @JEFFHAMTEAM